Start by marking “Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)” as Want to Read:
Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)

Drawn into Love

(Fluke My Life #4)

From New York Times bestselling author Aurora Rose Reynolds comes a flirty romantic comedy of big love and second chances.

Courtney Williams wanted forever. She got six years of empty promises, a divorce, and a well-deserved settlement that’s paid her way to Manhattan. She has a new home under renovation, a new job, and a do-over as a happy “single in the city”—until s

Published January 29th 2019 by Montlake Romance

To ask other readers questions about Drawn into Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drawn into Love

Start your review of Drawn into Love (Fluke My Life, #4)
Sabrina
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE!
Amazon US * Amazon UK

I thought Drawn Into Love was a great addition to the Fluke My Life series. Lucas was the epitome of an ARR hero with his instant possessiveness and attraction to Courtney. I loved how invested into their relationship he became in such a short time, which is what I always look forward to from these heroes. Was it a little over the top? Yes. But in the best way possible that had me swooning all over the place.

Courtney was also a super likable character and I admired
Mindy Lou's Book Review
3.5 Stars

I'm sad to see this series end because it was such a fun series. After meeting Lucas in previous books and how bad his wife treated him, I was so glad to see he got his own book. Courtney was such a sweet heroine. I loved her for Lucas and his daughter.

This is a pretty low angst book. There is drama with both of their exes but this couple stood strong together. Barely any pushing away. We really got to see this couple as a couple through out most of the book.

I listened to this on audi
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers 3.5*

This one begins with the end of Courtney's marriage as her husband cheated and got his secretary pregnant....while Courtney was going through infertility treatments. She moves to NYC, gets a new job and buys a house with her million dollar divorce settlement.

Lucas is hired as the architect to so the work on her house. He's a divorced,single father of one adorable little girl

Though the attraction is instant, the actual build up was slow. I appreciated that they spent some time togeth
Gi's Spot Reviews
Ahhh, such a sweet and emotional end for this amazing series!
Lucas and Courtney deserved so much their own HEA after all the pain of their past, and that’s what Aurora Rose Reynolds gave them, in the most delicious slow burn way. It was everything I expected and wanted for the conclusion of one of my fav series! Loved how these two complemented one another perfectly, becoming a natural and heart touching family. And that epi was perfection! So many feels in the last of the Fluke My Life! <3 <3
My Pink Fairytales
You know what I’ve recently noticed? That I always start my reviews the exactly same way when it comes to the authors I love best.
Aurora Rose Reynolds is one of them, so first I’ll declare my eternal love for her and give her a huge thank you for always giving me the most wonderful pink fairytales.

Her men characters are all the same and the stories are not that different, but it could never get old.
Here’s why:

“He’s good for you. I really like how he looks at you.” “How he looks at me?”

Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ku, single-parent, audio
4.25 Stars

If you were ever on the fence in getting Kindle Unlimited, it’s worth it when you can listen to the Fluke My Life series for free (this is not the audio unlimited, it’s the Kindle one, so you can follow the ebook if you wanted to).

Aurora Rose Reynolds isn’t a favorite author of mine, but I do enjoy listening to this series. I have liked some more than others and Drawn into Love is one of those I did enjoy a lot.

I think it’s because to me, I felt like the angst is low and the cute was h
Shayna
“𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞.”

I just recently came across the 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘔𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 series by the amazing Aurora Rose Reynolds, and after I kicked myself thoroughly for missing these releases, I did some heavy binge-reading and absolutely DEVOURED books 1-3 in two days. When I got the chance to dive into 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, Courtney and Lucas’ story, a little early…I was in freaking HEAVEN!

A devoted, incredibly alpha, single dad meets the woman of his dreams...a woman who wants everything that Lucas has
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.25 Finding Family Stars

Lucas and Courtney’s story is probably my new favorite in the series. I love so much about it, but especially the characters and the storyline.

Courtney meets Lucas following her divorce and moving to to NYC. He’s designing her remodel and when these two first meet, it’s clear that sparks will fly. Things progress at a great pace. The two of them considering all the factors at play before diving headfirst into another relationship.

What I loved most:
Lucas is caring, sw
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
======================

But everything wasn’t fine, because I found out he was a cheating jerk who knocked up his secretary while I was going through fertility treatments in hope of giving us the family we had talked about for years.

I hadn’t planned on fighting him for anything after I found out about his affair, but once I found out that his mistress was pregnant I lost my mind. I wanted him to suffer in some way. I wanted him to feel what I felt when he took my dream from
Somia
Feb 01, 2019 rated it liked it
An ok, one time, light read during work breaks, a little bit of drama with the main characters ex-spouses but not a lot, overall this is low on angst. Writing flows pretty well and despite characters from previous books making a appearance this can be read as a standalone.

Courtney and Lucas work well together as a couple, although they didn't draw me in as I would have liked.

Acquired via kindle unlimited.
Raine
Good, but wished I didn't listen to the Audible too.

I read the Kindle and listened to the Audible at the same time. I think it may have colored my enjoyment of this book. I didn't like either of the male or female narrators. I felt they made.The sentences a bit choppy.
Victoria
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it

3.5-4.0 RATING - Better than I was expecting based on the writing I'm used to from this author in the Until series (which I'm a fan of). The pacing, editing, and overall story just seemed more polished than I've seen from this author before. I'm not sure if she's growing as an author or had a better support team in place for this book (hopefully both) but I was happy to spend a lazy Saturday night reading this one. Both sweet and cute with a good mix of heat. Worked for me.
Jeannine
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet single dad story. I love me some single dads and Lucas is a pretty freaking amazing one. He and Courtney had some crazy chemistry together. It was really adorable how much Courtney loved his daughter Maddi. This one was a quick read. There wasn’t a lot of drama and low angst. Just a nice and sweet love story.
Carmen Rae
This book was so much sweetness and love. I couldn’t put it down. From the first page I was drawn into it. And other than a few small moments I read the whole book with a huge smile on my face filled with warm fuzzies and so damn grateful to be given this ARC to review.

It’s no surprise that I loved it, I am such a massive fan of Aurora’s writing and I especially love her over the top alphas in her until series but these ones are the perfect counterbalance to those. We still get the awesome char
Emily
Courtney Williams is starting over, she was burned by her ex and has moved to Manhattan to start her new beginning. She didn't expect to meet Lucas Fremont, the architect who is remodeling her house, and he throws her for a loop. Courtney was not looking for love but might of just found it with Lucas

Wonderful read. I loved every aspect of this book and wanted more. I had been curious about Lucas since he was introduced in Running Into Love. Loved Courtney, she is adorable and every moment you sp
Zubee
Feb 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019
A sweet story ... sweet h, sweet H, sweet family, sweet kid that H has ... infact so sweet that H and h never even lose temper or patience with each other ...
But a good book ... a feel good romance that made me happy ....
Maria...
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️

It was an ok reading! Just like the rest of this series!
I’m missing the spark and the good old vibes from that I was getting from this author’s books!
Book Snob Sue
Honestly, I would have given this more stars, I fell in love with these two. This is the book of Lucas, Levi’s brother from Runing Into Love. You know, the brother that tugged at your heart, because his wife was awful, to him, their little girl and really everyone she came into contact with, the wife that every time she spoke, you were thinking “oh no she didn’t”. Well this is his beautiful story with an equally beautiful woman. These two were both married to spouses that cheated, so in Sue’s wo ...more
AJ
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 super sweet and fluffy stars

This is SUCH a cute read! Sweet, easy, sexy and swoony, it’s the kind of romance that Aurora Rose Reynolds writes so well, and I loved losing myself in this gloriously fluffy love story.

Courtney has just gotten out of an unhappy marriage and is starting over in NYC. She has bought herself a house in dire need of renovation, and that’s how she meets hot architect, Lucas. Lucas is also divorced, and is a devoted single father to his adorable 6-year-old daughter, Maddi
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrators – Carly Robins & Alexander Cendese

While I read most of this book, when I did listen to it I really enjoyed the performances by these narrators. Ms. Robins did an amazing job of both male and female voices and I wouldn’t mind listening to her should she do a solo reading of a dual pov. I liked Mr. Cendese’s tone but there were times that it was so low I was unable to hear him without turning the volume up. I also struggled with his female voice especially that of the little g
✴ Cindy ✴
🌟🌟🌟

This was my first book by Aurora Rose Reynolds, and I have to say, I was expecting… more. It was just okay—nothing special. I didn’t really buy the love between the two MC’s.

Lucas is a nice guy, but within a day of spending time with her, he’s calling her baby. Personally, I can’t stand the endearment. It’s demeaning and sounds childish. Not only that, he’s telling her what to do and scolding her about her personal safety. Like, how in the world has she managed to stay alive all this time?

H
Selma
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta, favorites
Drawn Into Love is a worthy conclusion to the very successful and popular Fluke My Life series. Aurora Rose Reynolds has delivered a beautifully written and touching second chance at love story filled to the brim with emotions and featuring two charming, endearing but also broken characters. This book is about finding a new path in your life after a hurtful divorce, admitting your mistakes and facing your fears and moving forward. It's about what truly makes a family and a parent. You don't have ...more
Amanda
Jan 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
[I received an arc for an honest review]

Drawn into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds is the fourth book in her Fluke My Life series, but can be read as a standalone. It's a wonderful story about family and love.

Courtney and Lucas have both been let down by the person in their lives that they thought would make all their dreams come true. All they want is a family, love and the feelings of home. Courtney's ex-husband cheated on her and started that with someone else. Lucas' ex-wife gave him his daught
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Another fantastic story from Reynolds!

This was so much more than just the build of a romantic relationship, it was about the creation of a family. About finding everything you ever dreamed of.

After suffering a heartbreaking betrayal, Courtney leaves the life she knew and is on the journey to find her new self. Lucas has also recently gone through a major change and is building a better life for him and his young daughter. When circumstances bring them together, it’s clear that they have a connec
Brandy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one! Perfect end to a great series.
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
3.5! A bonus .5 just for the adorable little girl.
Izzie d
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really good story.
Insta attraction.
Both divorced, he's a single dad.
Ex drama on both sides.
No cheating.
No intimate scenes with anyone other than the Hero and heroine. Not even flirting with anyone else.
Dual POV.
HEA.
Epilogue.
Viviana
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars. Loved Lucas!!! 🤩
BookSmacked
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
When it comes to swoony hero's with some hot alpha tendencies, Aurora Rose Reynolds has that nailed. Drawn Into Love features two divorcees that meet one another seemingly at the right time in their lives which goes so well with the series name Fluke My Life. Thrown in a completely adorable little girl and you have what I would consider a romance hit on your hands.

What I loved about these characters was their personalities, they were both extremely caring individuals and you could absolutely fe

• Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Twyla (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Scary Hot (Until Series and Club Alias Series Crossover)
  • Until Mayhem: Happily Ever Alpha World
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • Until the Tequila (Killers & Happily Ever Alpha World Crossover Novella)
  • Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until Mani
  • Until Tennessee (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • It Happens (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #6)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Keep It Classy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #7)
  • Until Fools Find Gold (Providence Gold #1)
  • One Chance, Fancy (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #5)
  • Until the Lightning Strikes
  • Tumble (Dogwood Lane, #1)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil, #2)
  • Free (Chaos, #6)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the

Fluke My Life (4 books)
  • Running into Love (Fluke My Life, #1)
  • Stumbling into Love (Fluke My Life, #2)
  • Tossed Into Love (Fluke My Life, #3)