Start by marking “Dr. Fellatio” as Want to Read:
Dr. Fellatio

Dr. Fellatio

Women hire me, pay me an exorbitant amount of money, to teach them the art of...oral stimulation. I'm what people have referred to as a "professional blower."

In college, it was a great way to make money, needing the extra cash to get me through school. By the time I graduated, I saw the potential to earn more than my degree would ever be able to offer me.

I had a good run
Published July 2018 by GFY Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dr. Fellatio, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dr. Fellatio

Mandie
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my word!! This book was steamy, and fun!! I think I enjoyed this book way too much! It was so entertaining! I had no idea what to expect when I started reading it, but I couldn’t put it down!
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own
Na
Jul 22, 2018 rated it liked it
"I was going to crash and burn - it wouldn't be a little bonfire, either; this would end up like Hiroshima."

Dr. Fellatio was my first book by Stella. It's a nice and funny read with easy likable characters. However, to be honest, the most funny ones were actually the secondary characters. Unexpectedly they made me smile the most. And that's kind of sad, as the main characters should be at the center stage.

"... yet I couldn't stop myself from sharing my excitement or wondering if the two of us co
Nancy Reads
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
DR. FELLATIO is the third book by Stella (the talented writing team of Stephie Walls & Leddy Harper). As I've read their books, I can't help wonder are they having as much fun writing their books together, as I do reading them. This book is a combination of second-chance romance and Rom-Com. I was afraid by the title it might be a bit out of my comfort zone. I need not worry! Everything was handled with humorous class.

Chris Moore and Lexi Cacinicz were college sweethearts. They had a kind o
Vanessa (nessreads)
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

4.5 Stars

Raise your hand if you're a first time Stella reader? *points at self* while raising both hands high in the air. When I heard about this book and its title, to say I was intrigued would be an understatement. I mean, with a title like Dr. Fellatio you bet this book would be all sorts of interesting. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

Chris and Lexi were college sweethearts. With their futures still up in the air, the one thin
Terri Handschumacher
Holy Hell Batman, this is going down as my favorite Stella book to date. I laughed so much at times that there was tears running down my face.
The love story that is Lexi and Chris is the main building block for this book. And their story is a great one. Just the right amount of miscommunication and putting others first, was brought together to form the perfect second chance love story. And it's through theses twos journey that you are introduced to the scene stealers Carl, Jasmine and Candi (Ce
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Dr. Fellatio by Stella
Rom-Com Standalone
While I really enjoyed Dr. Fellatio by Stella (Stephie Walls and Leddy Harper), I have to say, I grabbed it for the title and the blurb. But it turned out they totally don’t quite fit the book. While I’m not disappointed, I just expected something totally different. I had also hoped to get some new BJ techniques to try out, especially from this line in the blurb:
Steph's Romance Book Talk
Stella, oh STELLA!! I have now read three books by them and I have LOVED every single one. This one is nothing like the other two except that they bring the funny, the sexy, and the angst. In this story you have your heart ripped out right at the beginning when Chris and Lexi have to take different paths in life. Fate has a funny way of playing with true love and this story is that rollercoaster ride. I laughed out loud throughout this entire book. Lexi was independent although there were times ...more
Zafi  Reads
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Quite good.Story feels too rushed some parts,major character development missing and sub-plots not well developed.The heat level between the characters is mild,and despite some minor plot inconsistencies,it's a fine read.
Tammi Plummer
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ok, so I was scared (alittle) that it might be a really sad, angsty book. (like the term angsty??) ANY WHO!!

IT WAS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE. At times, I truly felt like I was in the room with some of my best friends, making no sense. Laughing and talking in circles, and then laughing again. I loved the characters, I loved the love. I loved the book.

I was up in bed reading it.. laughing. My husband thought I was crazy. He said what in the world are you reading. I had to read him parts with tears of la
Ana Rita
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's been a pleasure to read book from these two girls separately because they are amazing, but when they got together and create a story.... Dayum... We are going to get a huge surprise...
Have you read any book from them? If you haven't I totally advise you to read them and prepare to be amazed...
Leddy and Stephie know what they are doing and will hook you up.
Dr. Fellatio is their latest release and tells the stories of Chris and Lexi.
What tittle is this? What's the first word that crosses
Marta Bo
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stella is completely new author for me, Dr. Fellatio is my first book of this author.
This book is writen in good way, I read it in one setting.

Main characters Chris and Lexi have common past. From the begining I saw that they really love each other, but unfortunately, life has it's own plan. From some reason they gone by their own ways. After long time they meet again, and this reminds them what they feel for each other.
The have a little crazy amor named CeeCee, and this is time when the game b
Kavita Kumar-Karthik
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was going to go with 3 stars because for me the plot was average, with no twists and turns. These guys always held a candle for each other, and it was the circumstances and career that moved them away. They still pine for each other, so it was pretty easy to get back together. What earns the extra star are the side characters of this book. Carl, Jasmine, and Cece are adorably hilarious. In fact I was looking to read their scenes more than the scenes of Chris and Lexi. The other thing I enjoyed ...more
CHERYL ROBERTS
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: 18+
Recommended to CHERYL by: ARC team
Reading this book brought back the excitement of going to a carnival.

The vertigo of the Tilt-a-Whirl, as the story spins, this way and that and comes back to the beginning of the circle, only to make another and another rotation. I was being introduced to characters in this book, and I had no idea, no clue, how in the world this was ever going to make any sense. Don't get me wrong, I never wanted to put it down, I just was on the edge of my seat with curiosity.

On to the house of mirrors. There
Becky Rendon
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Dr. Fellatio had my attention with its salacious title and smirking cover model but the blurb made it hard to walk away. I added it to my TBR but then prompt borrowed it from KU.

I enjoyed it. I really did. It was cute. It had some off the wall characters but it had too many off the wall characters. I like to think my weirdness gives me a bit more tolerance for the other weirdos out there but this book has too many zany, out there characters. It takes the focus of the plot and the main character
Three Chicks
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

Once again Stella did not disappoint. Dr. Fellatio was filled with the Witt and humor that I love from this writing duo. With characters that I loved and a storyline that was different, this book was so much fun and I loved it.

Lexi and Chris thought they had a future together. They thought they would spend the rest of their lives together, until their dreams got in the way. They tried everything to make it work but things didn’t end up as they hoped.

It’s been a few
AnneKR
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Chris and Lexi have been together throughout their college years that it only seemed natural to move in together after graduation and begin their life together. But when Chris gets accepted to graduate school hours away and Lexi lands a job at an advertising firm she has had her eye on, they decide to pursue their dreams separately knowing it will only be temporary. The years go by with them busy with their own life and studies, and soon the daily phone calls and texts start to become fewer thro ...more
April Symes
DR. FELLATIO is the third book by Stella (the writing duo of Stephie Walls & Leddy Harper). Chris Moore and Lexi Cacinicz were college sweethearts. They had the world in their hands with their love until… opportunities from across the U.S. had them going in different directions. He chose Digital Institute of Technology in California and she chose a job at Miriam Pratt in Atlanta. They had hoped they could weather the long distance and still keep their relationship going but the break-up came ...more
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Every time I see Stella has a new release I get so freaking giddy. These two have a way of writing together that results in me having the time of my life every time I read them. Dr. Fellatio had me dying from laughter nearly constantly. I’m talking that laugh so hard there’s no sound coming out and your sides hurt and you nearly pee yourself kind of hilarity only Stella can deliver. Tossed in with the outstanding humor and wicked banter is a second chance that will totally sweep you off your fee ...more
Amy Stephens
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stella makes reading fun as heck because you never know what this amazing duo is going to write next!

When I heard that Stella had a new release coming out, I got super excited. Then, I saw the title and blurb and I felt like a kid in a candy store. I needed to read it right then and there. But how do you prepare yourself for a story such as this? You don't. You kick back, read to your heart's desire, and laugh your butt off at some of the craziness because Stella knows how to entertain!

Aside fr
Ree
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read Stella's work before, but I wasn't ready for the ridiculously funny, yet sweetly romantic ride that Dr. Fellatio delivered.

Life delivers a second chance in the most roundabout of ways to Lexi & Chris. With a mountain of what-ifs and uncertainties between them, the happily-ever after they'd long ago imagined for themselves may just be within reach with the help of friendly reinforcements who entertain as much as they exasperate.

I really had a lot of fun reading this book. I was laug
Brandy Roberts
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked Dr . Fellatio it would be the third and most favorite by the author if she is new to you I say you should definitely get reading Stellas stories as soon as possible . Ok the fact that this was written by Stella was reason enough for this to be in my kindle then the title and then the blurb had me needing it like right away . I loved the storyline and the characters it drew me to were I wanted to know what was going to happen and how the misunderstandings would be resolved . You do ...more
Taylor Delong
Jul 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve wanted to read this one since learning the title. It sounded so different than other books I’ve read, and I knew coming from Stella, there’d be a lot of laughs.

I’m certainly glad I read this one and recommend it if you’re a second chance romance lover like me. However, I felt there wasn’t enough of a focus on Chris and Lexi’s relationship in the present. I loved some of the minor characters, but sometimes their relationship with the main characters seemed to take center stage.

I loved the en
Terra Drynan-Werder
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Funny doesn't even begin to describe this book. I was laughing so hard at times that I had tears streaming down my face and my family thought I was crazy. I loved the story of Chris and Lexi, however the secondary characters in this book were hands down the best in any book ever!!!! Cee-Cee, Jasmine and especially Carl had me laughing, shaking my head and many times re-reading to make sure I had read the part right. This is my favourite Stella book to date and I can't wait for more, if you want ...more
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love the writing of Stella and their new book Dr. Fellatio is a laugh out loud, second-chance rom-com love story. Chris and Lexie were college sweethearts and when decisions took them in opposite directions, they stopped or just let their relationship fizzle out. But through work, friends, and lots of miscommunication they found each other again! This story is so well written that everything flows smoothly and the pages just keep turning and turning until you've finished the epilogue and you w ...more
Omg.kacie.reads
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I absolutely love romantic comedies and I love second chance romances. I think they are one of my favorite romance genres and combined this book was awesome. Chris and Lexi both chose something else over their relationship and now five years later they have another chance. This book is filled with comedy, drama, and love. This book title had me laughing before I even read the book. From start to finish I was entertained. I love when a book can do that. I also liked the authors ...more
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A side-splitting, sultry, second chance rom-com that was AMAZING as it was SEXY!

I admit, this title is what really caught my attention. I was so excited to read it and maybe, a bit nervous but HOT DIGGITY DARN this book was FLAWLESSLY ENTERTAINING and full of CLASS! This was such a fun, LOL romantic comedy with ridiculously fabulous characters and very good plot. My favorite Stella book YET!

Dr. Fellatio gets a SMART AND CLASSY FIVE GOLDEN SPARKLY STARS!
PFL
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dr. Fellatio is the brainchild of Stella, which tells the story of Chris and Lexi; college sweethearts who struggle when their careers take then in a different direction.

This is a wonderful, funny second-chance rom-com and you will fall in love with not only the main characters, but the secondary characters as well. At times I was laughing out loud at the antics of crazy Carl and Jasmine.

You will not be disappointed and I urge you to download Dr. Fellatio. This is the third book from Stella and
Tessa
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The collaboration of these two authors, Stella is sensational. They bring humor beyond my imagination. I mean have your read the title? Second chance love with twists and turns that took me on the ride that I believe Dr. Fellatio was trying to deliver. The loyalty of friends on both sides were the kind we all want. The love these two never lost is once in a lifetime. Find out if broken hearts truly can be mended and if second chances are worth the risk.

Get ready to laugh until you cry and be re
Shannon
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I am a huge fan of Stella. Their stories are always witty and fun. Dr. Fellatio is an interesting concept for a story and sucked me in from the start (ha, see what I did there...lol).

Dr. Fellatio is a second chance story of Chris and Lexi who were college loves whose relationship was impacted by choices they made after graduation. This book is about how they reconnected, made peace with the past and found a way to move forward. This story has several funny secondary characters, and the banter t
Jacqualine Davis
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If Seinfeld and The Office had a merged spin-off, it would be Dr. Fellatio. This book was sweet, sexy and hilarious. Chris and Lexi's story was wonderful and had me shedding some tears. CeeCee, Jasmine, and Carl added the comedy that had me laughing out loud. CeeCee's text messages…OMG. I was laughing so hard I was snorting and struggling to breathe! You should definitely one-click this book and add Stella to your must-read author list.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Breaking the Cycle (Rocking Racers, #1)
  • All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)
  • Chartreuse
  • O'Mara and the Bone Tree (Elkhart Case File, #2)
  • Her Savage Mate
  • The Beauty in Deception (Hawk Creek #1)
  • A Covert Affair: A SEAL Romance Novel
  • Their Merry Little Christmas (Love Square, #2.5)
  • Anchored (The Crashing Tides Duet, #1)
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • Shattered Lives Mended Hearts (The One, #2)
  • The Last Lie She Told (Lies and Misdirection, #1)
  • Dressed in White
  • Gilded Lily (Gilded Flower, #1)
  • Heaven's Rejects MC Vol. 1 (Heaven's Rejects Bundle)
  • Color Blind
  • In the Heart of Yesterday (A Heart Story, #1)
  • Broken by a King (The King Brothers #3)
When two romance authors join forces...you know it's going to be STELLA