Start by marking “Forever Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves, #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves, #3)

Forever Wolf

(The Legend of All Wolves #3)

Prepare to be rendered speechless. Kirkus STARRED review of Forever Wolf

Born with one blue eye and one green, Eyulf was abandoned as an infant and has never understood why, or what he is...Varya is fiercely loyal to the Great North Pack, which took her in when she was a teenager. While out on patrol, Varya finds Eyulf wounded and starving and saves his life, at great risk
Expected publication: March 26th 2019 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Forever Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Wolf

Marta Cox
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I stayed up until the early hours to finish this which I really hadn't expected to do and I went to bed unable to sleep feeling bereft. From the first few pages I honestly felt no empathy for the heroine Varya as she was cold, hard and just felt lacking in empathy. I guess the reason I kept going was simply because she clearly felt enormous loyalty to the Pack, their continued survival and the Law. There's a scene right at the beginning that just felt so very wrong to this reader and then and th ...more
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the third book of the series and so far I have been so intrigued, not only by the world building but also by the richness found in the wolves of the Great North Pack. The description of this book is vague enough that I wasn't sure what to expect. It is told from Varya's POV.

I admit, I spent a good two thirds of the book scratching my head--what is going on? I felt no connection to Varya at all. She was so detached. Not quite feral but really not bonded with any other wolf. Her only loya
*Flora*
I loved this book. My heartbeats have returned to normal, I've dried the tears from my cheeks and I've managed to get my thoughts together. You can read my full review on my WordPress blog, Flora's Musings...

So, what did I like about it?
I am already a fan of Maria Vale’s writing style; her stories are very easy to read and feel graceful and full bodied. The books in this series are unlike any I've read before; I think that her stories are intelligent and feel well researched and I really enjoy h
Lynn
Feb 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

At this point in this series, clearly war is coming. The Great Northern Pack has two enemies: humans as well as shifters who have both already tried to defeat them. The world is changing in ways the Pack while very much up on new technology, remains unable to defeat intruders who seek to either destroy or rule them. The old ways no longer protect the wolves despite all the courage, determination, and heart those like of their Shielder, Varya, who as a guardian will give her last breath
Riley
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From the beginning of the series, I have admired the unique take on the wolves that can wear skin. This is truly a unique world. After reading book three, I am now into the head of one of the bravest wolves of the Great North Pack. This is what the author does. With the first person perspective, Ms. Vale has told a story through a remarkable character and I am even more in love with this series.

And this story blew me away.

Forever Wolf is told from Varya’s view point. She is an introvert. She onl
Noodle TheNaughtyNightOwl
9/10: Fantastic, left me wanting more.

The colder the land, the more passionate the thaw.

It takes a lot to pull me away from my space opera/military sci-fi books at the moment, but Maria Vale is one author that can get me running back to PNR. Her werewolves (not werewolves) series is beautifully written and deeply moving. And different enough from the run-of-the-mill shifter romance stories to make it well worth the time to pick up.

I've loved this series from the start and this latest addition do
Lovely Loveday
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
FOREVER WOLF  is the third book in The Legend of All Wolves series by Maria Vale and is a paranormal romance. I was intrigued by the synopsis so I started reading before bed. I could not put this down once I started reading I had to know what was going to happen next. I stayed up all night and had a book hangover the next day! I have not read the first two books in the series ( The Last Wolf and A Wolf Apart) but plan on reading them soon! I did not feel lost with the characters or their backsto ...more
Breane Ross
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Received an arc from netgalley. Have loved this series form the start so I am a little biased but I LOVED tis book! Highly recommend it!
Susan J.
Feb 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
A fabulous conclusion to The Legend of All Wolves series (at least, it felt like a conclusion). Maria Vale again writes compelling characters that are loners but find community and love.
Louisa
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, really amazing book, loved the meaning behind the 2 different coloured eyes, and yeah, fantastic story! So great to read!
Julie
Reading this I felt I was missing stuff. So I do think you need to read the other books, but saying that, I don’t think it detracts from a really good read.

It’s a very different read from the usual shifter books I’ve read. The wolves are human, but most live as a wolf, they think as wolves, their hierarchy is very different from what I’ve read.

Varya is very disconnected from the pack, everything she does is a duty, she is extremely loyal, and there is nothing she won’t do as a “shielder” (a gu
Jaedyn
Oct 04, 2018
Michael
Mar 05, 2019
Lauren Kastermans
Feb 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Coming into this series having not yet read the 2-books before this one, left me a little out of my depth. However, Maria seamlessly built this plot-line in a way which devoured you, while you devour it. It encapsulates emotion, and reality into the words on the page, which effortlessly building the world in which you find yourself deeply rooted.
Synergy Quest
Feb 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this read. It is very engrossing and different from other pack/shifter stories I’ve read. I think the story is an action drama with a bit of romance, than a romance with action and drama. Despite the title, I didn’t think the read would end the way it did. Even as it was happening, I didn’t realize the significance. It wasn’t until the last page that the full implications sunk in. I didn’t love the ending, though many of you may. Overall, if with the less than preferred ending, it’s a ...more
Jayne
Feb 09, 2019
Crystal Gates
Mar 01, 2019
Judy Fager
Jan 29, 2019
Novel Grounds
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Okay. So I grabbed this up for review and didn't realize it was the final book in a series. WELL, the series is standalone reads in the same world, I was still good to dive in.

I will say that I completely intend to go back and read the other novels in this world because by  the end of this I was SO SAD AND I NEEDED MORE AND I AM STILL NOT OKAY.

Okay, now that I got that out of the way, let us talk about this book.

The theory behind it and the premise of Forever Wolves was fantastic. I loved the
SouthernTodayGoneTomorrow
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In the third book in this world, Maria Vale has harkened back to the first novel. I, for one, really enjoyed this book!

Vale makes a point of separating her wolves from humans, and I think this (if it is the conclusion) is a fantastic end to the story of the North Pack.

It was so enjoyable to see the hard wolf learn to love and to see the pups from the first couple! I'm so glad Quicksilver was a big part in this novel.

The big thing to take note of is that this is the third, and without reading the
Kristin
Jade
Sep 07, 2018
Cathy82
Sep 07, 2018
A logophile and bibliovore and worrier about the world, Vale lives in New York with her husband, two sons and a long line of dead plants. No one will let her have a pet.

The Legend of All Wolves (3 books)
  • The Last Wolf (The Legend of All Wolves, #1)
  • A Wolf Apart (The Legend of All Wolves, #2)