Start by marking “Teacher's Pet” as Want to Read:
Teacher's Pet

Teacher's Pet

She's a walking felony, and I should know better.
Hot as hell. Forbidden. Barely legal. My best friend's daughter. And my student.
These are all the reasons I shouldn't look at Coco Garber twice.

Coco's the perfect mix of innocent and sexy, and now I've found out she runs a blog called Teacher's Pet where she tells her readers all about her inappropriate crush. And guess
Published June 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Teacher's Pet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teacher's Pet

Start your review of Teacher's Pet
PointedlyBlunt
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I dont think I liked the characters very much? The girl was immature and constantly throwing herself at the H despite his repeated rejection. It was embarrassing. The H seemed to get off on humiliating the heroine (at first) in front of others. And not sexually. He just felt powerful any time he made her look like a fool. On top of that, hes flaky. H gets super jealous of hs male best friend anytime he sees them together, but the minute (view spoiler) ...more
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
He is your teacher and your dad's best friend. You want him anyway! Double the taboo - great dirty quickie
ViolinVixen
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Quick and dirty student/teacher forbidden romance.

Coco has massive crush on her teacher Mr. Milley. He's much older than her, but he's also her dad's best friend. Talk about off limits!

Mr. Milley though, has started to notice Coco as a young woman and once she becomes legal, all bets are off. These two have crazy chemistry together and Theo loves teaching the inexperienced Coco all the ways of the world.

How is Coco's dad going to react to the betrayal of his best friend? Will Coco and Theo be
Readoholic Girl Smitten With Books
teacher's pet is definetly a kinky read. short and sweet and leaves you with a heart full of happiness.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I LOVED this story. It is a hot, teacher/student story that will melt your panties away. Gigi brings a forbidden thought to live in this book between Coco and Theo when they end up in bed together. Theo being not only her teacher but her dads best friend. But nothing will stop Coco from getting what she wants and that is Theo.

This is a story that I needed after reading some really dark stories lately. It is light and fun. Dirty and sexy. Loved it. Can't wait for the others to come out!
Amanda
2.5 Smutty, taboo stars

I was really excited to read this one - bring on all the taboo relationship drama - but was a bit underwhelmed when it was all said and done. Theo was a jerk to Coco around others at school, called her names, and humiliated her. I like a good alpha asshole hero but Theo didn't really work for me. I felt like there was potential for more with the blog storyline and the mystery of figuring out who the other was.

Settling on 2.5 stars for the fact that it was a quick, smutty,
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)
If you like quick, dirty and taboo/forbidden, Teacher's Pet is the story for you.

Coco's the daughter of Theo's best friend, and her teacher. She has a crush on him, has for years, but he treats her the same way he treats all his students - with professionalism and distance, the way he should. When her body starts developing (in a BIG way) and she starts throwing herself at him, he starts noticing her as more than his best friend's little girl, but he still doesn't do anything; after all, he's
Maïwenn  B
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Are you looking for a quick read, fast paced, that will fulfill all your fantasies between an off limits teacher and his best friend's daughter? Then, look no further.
Teacher's Pet is the steamy, taboo read for an afternoon under the sun (you'll have an excuse for the sweating, squirming, and fanning, just say it's too hot outside!)

I am looking forward to reading more of these bite-sized stories, and I can say I'm pretty happy these authors got together to deliver some delicious reads!
Clara
Jun 28, 2018 rated it liked it
Meh. This was a recommendation from LJ Shen. LOVE her books so I gave this a try and it was good but not great.
Elle
2* STARS!

Love the cover; but not so much for the story. Even as a novella, I'm easily bored with repetitive action. Ugh.

→ Mainstream theme with weak execution.
→ Heroine is trying so hard to be cute yet feels slutty. Judgmental and childish.
→ Hero is a total jerk with annoying hot and cold attitude.
→ Predictable family drama.
SansaReads
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gigi Thorn gives you a sexy age gap, with taboo forbidden dad's best friend/ Teacher kinda love! Theo and Coco give you sexy hot times with a splash of comedy that makes it oh so perfect. Couldn't ask for a better smutty read than this kinky sexy release!
Ana Rita
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just a glimpse into this cover and blurb and let me just say that I was hooked. I was curious and my kinky side demanded that I read it.
Gigi Thorne's name is new into the book world and let me just say that you will love their writing. Several author came together and created this amazing character. Several books will be created and since It's a bunch of forbidden themes will make you devour it in no time.
Teacher's Pet is just came out and you can't imagine what's in store for us... This book
April Symes
This is one forbidden, dirty, delicious taboo teacher/student romance read. All I know is it quicky heated up to the point it was super scorching and I had to take an ice cold shower to cool off after reading. Yes this is steamy but it comes with an engaging plot, one that had the reader wanting to know what happens to the main characters in the story. This is full of angst, drama, anger, heartache, betrayal , temptation, passion, heat and forbidden love. Theo and Cocos story is rich and ...more
Madeleine
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Boy, talk about taboo. This book was so hot I had to sit in front of a fan due to the steam coming off of my Kindle. I love these types of books. I was completely engaged the entire ride. I would recommend this book.
Michele
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a debut book by Gigi Thorne. This is an older man/younger woman, as well as a teacher/student and Dad's best friend storyline. Theo and Coco are the main characters. They take you on a roller coaster ride of emotions, teasing and unbelievable hot chemistry! You will need a fan and ice to cool off from some of the scenes in this book. Will their relationship burn out? Will her dad put a stop to this before it ever gets started? Lust or Love? Fantastic book! I read it in one sitting! Get ...more
Ola Adamska
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviewed-2018
This was a fast read That hadnt shown anything to me.
This read is all it was promised: hot, filfhy and Light read.
I expected better development of characters There as well their growing relationship. Due to That only 3 stars for this fast and Easy read.
Sheena
All things naughty...

Hot, decadent, and all things naughty...... this was short on reading time but packed with plenty of forbidden instalust and Daddy love...

A fun, relatively drama free zone..which I picked up and read all in one sitting... Coco is so sassy and she has her eyes firmly fixed on her favorite educator, and of course he is all alpha and dirty and can not help his responses when temptation is so sweet and available...but there are obstacles to overcome: not only because he is her
Lisa
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a hot and naughty novella! It was a great guilty pleasure read about a young barely 18 who's hot for teacher. Oh and he's friends with her daddy. Uh Oh! Also, she's full of sass and the ending was kind of cheeky and funny. I liked it.
Dilek VT
Oct 12, 2018 marked it as never-no-way
The blurb says it all. Eww...
Jacinta - Aussie Book Nook
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
*fans self* super hot, taboo, sexy read. Loved Coco and Theo. This is the perfect quick steamy read.
Amy
Jul 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
So bad. DNF 1/2 thru. No idea how this has so many good reviews. Nothing remotely sexy or attractive about Theo. The guy is an asshole. Coco was a too juvenile. Theos ex-wife was big on the dramatics and the sex wasnt even that hot. ...more
Claire
not mind blowing I'm afraid.....

the whole part with Coco losing her virginity bothered me a bit. Apart from the way she was quite happy to lose it yo a stranger which I don't believe as a character that follows who she was considering her strong feelings for Theo and her general personality.
What Theo did was just wrong. I can understand the hesitation but he should have come clean (no pin meant here!!) before he left. It could have salvaged the situation and turned it into something nice -
Jami Jones
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! I really enjoyed this book. It had it all, it had the funny, the dirty mouths and hotter then sin sex!! This being a book about an older man and younger woman, a teacher and a student and falling in love with Dad's best friend. This is one of these books that will leave wanting more and not from the book. Lol. Definitely a fantastic book for her first story. Excited for what else Gigi comes up with..
Fiona Fog
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sizzling steamy read that will have you blushing from head to toe. If you like your reads filthy, dirty and extremely hot then this is for you. Theo and Coco, shes his best friends daughter and her English teacher. Shes the girl who blossoms her senior year and one who is secretly in love with her dads best friend.

The steam factor is off the charts smoking hot. The sparks fly when these two come together. Cant wait to read more books in this series.
Ashley
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This my first read from Gigi Thorne and I loved it. It was a quick, hot read with all the feels. I love the taboo, forbidden romance of this story. Student teacher is something I love to read about. Gigi did an amazing job of making this story seem real. The plot and development of the characters was fantastic. It goes to show that no matter how short a story, it can be well developed and well written. I can't wait to see what Gigi has for us next.
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
Omg this book is scorching hot. If you like student/teacher romance then you must one click this book today. Theo not only was Cocos teacher but her dads best friend and extremely off limits but Coco was too tempting. I really enjoyed Theo & Coco story and the ending was funny and perfect. Sexy, hot one handed read that will have you wanting more.
Zillah Raven
Great read

Oh man this is such a delightful story. Theo and Coco are just fantastic together. The writing and flow of this book is remarkable. I must say that her Dad stole the show for me. This is one I absolutely recommend.
Amanda Rowell
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great short and sexy read. Theo and Coco's story is a fun, taboo read that you can't put down. I enjoyed it and look forward to more of her books.
Maryam
Jul 26, 2018 rated it liked it
DNF @ 30%

The writing was alright, but the storyline got boring really fast. I did like the other books by Gigi Thorne but this didn't really grip me like the others did.
Robin Morgan
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-own-books
Which one of us hasnt read one of those proverbial news headlines which talks about a teacher having some sort of love affair with one of his/her students. All of us, right?
So, ladies, be honest, which one of you never had a crush on one of your teachers? You know having dreams of going out for a date, watching a movie/show, having dinner at a fancy restaurant, or just walking in the park holding hands or having your arms wrapped around each others waist.

This book, not only allows to once again
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Flight (Gilded Cage, #2)
  • Wings (Gilded Cage, #1)
  • Dark Castle (The Dazzling Court #1)
  • Feather (Gilded Cage, #0.5)
  • Rich Man's Toy (The Dazzling Court, #0.5)
  • Last Broken Rose (Rose and Thorn, #3)
  • Cards of Love: The Emperor
  • Nightbird (Gilded Cage, #3)
  • Sunshine and the Stalker
  • Pure White Rose (Rose and Thorn, #2)
  • Confess
  • Protecting Freedom
  • Taking What's Envied (Forced Submission, #8)
  • Coach Long
  • Good Girls Say Please
  • My Bully's Daddy (Once Upon a Daddy, #5)
  • Riley & Kane
  • Wicked Prince (The Dazzling Court #2)
Gigi Thorne is a group of Amazon, USA Today and NYT bestselling authors who came together under one name to write bite-sized romance for the naughty girl.

We will bring you weekly releases in the shape of sexy, irresistible novellas you can devour in one sitting.

Follow us on our social media for giveaways, exclusive news & cover reveals - and be able to choose our future themes!

Like us on