Start by marking “In-Laws Can Be Murder: Every Wife Has a Story (A Baby Boomer Mystery Book 8)” as Want to Read:
In-Laws Can Be Murder: Every Wife Has a Story (A Baby Boomer Mystery Book 8)

In-Laws Can Be Murder: Every Wife Has a Story (A Baby Boomer Mystery Book 8)

“ ‘In-Laws Can Be Murder’ is the eighth in Susan Santangelo’s Baby Boomer Mystery series, and as hilarious as all the rest!”
—Carol J. Perry, Author of the Witch City Mystery series

Carol Andrews doesn’t share well. Especially when it comes to her precious, long-awaited first grandchild, CJ. So when her son-in-law’s pushy mother, Margo, arrives in town and horns in on Caro
Published July 24th 2018 by Suspense Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In-Laws Can Be Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In-Laws Can Be Murder

Sherrel
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In-Laws can be Murder

One of the best capers yet by Carol Andrews and her family/friends. Some of the highlights:
Carol's grand baby is born and Mark's mother arrives from nowhere 10-15 years after leaving her family just a note.
Nancy finds a dead body when she goes to have papers signed for closing on the sale of property.
Claire decides to play Watson to Carol's Sherlock in solving the murder of Nancy's client.
Mary Alice reveals a struggle she had while her friends were in FL.
Jim remains clue
Marcia
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I live this series!

Susan has a way of describing the ailments and predicaments that baby bloomers get into and she has a gift of putting in the words to tne thoughts that I have had in my mind many times. It’s like sitting down with an old friend with a cup of tea or coffee for delightful exchange of ideas.
Rosemary Galland
Aug 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it.

I have read all 8 of this series and enjoyed them all. I wanted my sister to read them but she does all her reading from the library and did not any of them....I would like to get her the whole set for her birthday in September, any ideas?
Lisa Tollard
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love my Carol escapades!

Once again Susan Santangelo has delivered another epic Carol Andrews adventure! I'm looking forward to the next installment ! Two thumbs up and 5 stars !
Anne
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really love this series and like the friends having a bigger part. This book was a little different which was delightful. I even warmed up to Jim a little. I want to like my friends husbands. And this series feels like visits with good friends. Looking forward to number 9.
Laura Sziy
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So many similarities in my life

I just found Susan a week ago and read all 8 books. I know I could relate to so many life challenges, the characters are very believable. Hopefully there will be more.
Kathy
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I can't wait to see what Grandma gets into next if you love a great cozy with characters you will love and with a storyline that keeps you turning the page then this series by Susan Santangelo is a must read
Kary
Sep 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another cute carol and her band of sleuths stories.. I’m only sad it’s the last in the series.
Jenny Kopack
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

Susan Santangelo has done it again. Her main character Carol Andrews has solved yet another murder mystery while becoming a first time grandmother. Entertaining and endearing. I feel as if I know all of her characters and could live across town from them. Ending was a surprise to me. Don't miss this one. Easy enjoyable summer read
Sue