Start by marking “Chrysalis (Project Nemesis, #3)” as Want to Read:
Chrysalis (Project Nemesis, #3)

Chrysalis

(Project Nemesis #3)

The stunning finale of the Project Nemesis trilogy from New York Times bestselling author Brendan Reichs.

The 64 members of Fire Lake's sophomore class have managed to survive the first two phases of the Program--and each other. Now, they alone have emerged into the dawn of a new era on Earth, into a Fire Lake valley that's full of otherworldly dangers and challenges.
Published March 5th 2019 by G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers

To ask other readers questions about Chrysalis, please sign up.

Sophie R
Mar 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Why do I never see any of what happens coming? Normally Sci-fi books with this many plot twists is hard to understand especially with how often the universe seems to expand. This is one of my favorite Sci-fi series. I just hope that he will make a spin-off one day!
Laura Metz
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What an insane book in the best of ways. Mr. Reichs I now am in a love/hate relationship with you, you completely destroyed me with another insane cliffhanger of an ending and won't tell me if this is the true end or not....yes for everyone asking I have been talking to him on IG and he won't say ANYTHING to me about whether or not this is the absolute final end. Uhhhh so frustrating. I cried, threw the book across the room, screamed from frustration, and cried again of pure bliss at the ending, ...more
Kelsey Yost
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD!! rarely have I ever loved a book series so completely as this one! Full of amazing twists and turns and a fun mix of characters! These books are wild and exciting and I love love LOVE THEM!
Ryan H
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The third book of the trilogy does not disappoint. Just when you think you have the story figured out another twist or turn comes up to set back our group of main characters. It is just layers upon layers of deceptions and stories in this book but it all works out in one big giant kaboom. The storyline is so awesome, totally weird and complex yet also simple enough that it just works. If you have listened this far in the series you have grown to love our characters just as much as I did and you ...more
Mel
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another installment full of shocking reveals as this group of teenagers from Idaho accept their fate as the last humans on Earth and attempt to make do with the stockpile of supplies they have remaining while trying to keep the peace with the various tribes that have split up during the first few months out of the program and back in their real bodies. The first problem to arise? Their silo full of supplies is threatened by a landslide and then a flood from the nearby lake which proves especiall ...more
X
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So the best review I can write involves my 14 year old daughter. My daughter got me to start the series when she read it for a book report. I read the first one after her. I read the second one after her. And then I put the third one on hold before it was even purchased by my library. The second I was notified I got it. She was and is still mad at me because I checked it out and read it completely before she even knew that I had it. It's best YA dystopian series I've read in quite a while. The e ...more
Kitty
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Amanda
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a crazy trip from beginning to end, from book 1 to 3 I couldn’t even describe all the twists and turns this series took me on if I tried. Shout out to Kaycie, my library aide, for recommending this series back in September. I probably never would have read it without her recommendation and that would have been a shame. Such a great sci-fi story—I loved it all!
Tori
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK WAS SO AMAZING !! It was absolutely perfect. It had its twists and turns and a great ending. It was I wanted and so much more! I love the characters and the growing world. It was just so perfect. And yet I want more !!
e
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
great end to my all time favorite series!
Tami
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio, books-i-own, love
This was one of the most intriguing books I've read in a while..so many twists and turns. If you like science fiction, I highly recommend this book!
Olivia L.
Jill
Mar 10, 2019
Cmf
Mar 15, 2019
  • Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2)
  • The Relentless Moon (Lady Astronaut, #3)
  • Halfskin (The Vignettes): A Technothriller
  • Honor Bound (The Honors, #2)
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
  • Practically Ever After (Ever After, #3)
  • Running on Empty (Havoc, #3)
  • Oath of Destruction (Reign of Secrets, Book 5)
  • The Half King (Untitled #1)
  • Wished (Fairy Tale Reform School #5)
  • Untitled (Transference, #3)
  • Tahoe Hijack (Owen McKenna #9)
  • Untitled (Seafire, #3)
  • Untitled (The Beautiful, #2)
  • Tiger Queen
  • Be Not Far From Me
  • Shadow Moon (Unbidden Magic, #4)
  • Untitled (Slayer, #2)
Brendan Reichs was born and raised in Charlotte, North Carolina. He graduated from Wake Forest University in 2000 and The George Washington University School of Law in 2006. After three long years working as a litigation attorney, he abandoned the trade to write full time. He lives in Charlotte with his wife, son, daughter, and a herd of animals that tear up everything.

Project Nemesis (3 books)
  • Nemesis (Project Nemesis, #1)
  • Genesis (Project Nemesis, #2)