Start by marking “Love Me Crazy” as Want to Read:

Love Me Crazy

Legend has it that there’s an intangible red string that binds two souls destined to be together.
That’s what it was like between Warner and I—an instant connection, like we’d always been together.
He and I, both from traumatized families,
Published September 13th 2018 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Crazy

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

Legend has it, that there is an imaginary string around our ankle, and it's tied to our soulmate somewhere here on earth. Nothing can break this string. Maybe someday, your soul mates string will be visible like yours and you'll have something in common

LOVE ME CRAZY: Is a full length, romance novel by M.N. Forgy, and is a modern take on ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives. In this wee meet golden boy
Jemima
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
PSX_20180914_144738

Title: Love Me Crazy
Author: M.N. Forgy

~An ARC Was Kindly Provided In Exchange For An Honest Review~

Don't say I didn't warn..
Let's start by saying that that cover is to die for! Secondly, did you read the synopsis? Modern day Bonnie and Clyde? Now that peaked my interest.

I am having a love/hate relation with this book. As the book clearly suggest,Love Me Crazy is CRAZY! Let me tell you something, you can Kiss Common sense goodbye! Embrace the wildness and craziness of impulsive decisions and thro

Dee Montoya
Sep 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, angst
4 STARS ****

Crazy romantic, and passionately wild. This is how I would describe River and Warner’s story. This is a modern take on a Bonnie and Clyde kind of story. A crazy adventure with tons of angst.

photo 2D0BFF8F-F875-44DD-94DE-08826ADCA62A_zpsf6teeebc.jpg

The book starts with River sitting on her Grandma’s lap listening to a beautiful story about how the ugly scar around her ankle could mean she’s linked to the great love of her life. River grows up wanting to be wild and free, and the moment she met Warner she felt exactly that.

Warner also knew
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

"Warner and I had an instant connection, like we'd always been together."

After initially seeing the cover and then reading the synopsis I knew right then that this was one book I couldn’t wait to get a chance to read. What could be better than a modern day Bonnie and Clyde story to peak my interests? Love Me Crazy literally took my breath away. I was not prepared in the slightest for the wild and crazy ride M. N. Forgy took me on, with all the twists and turns and the in depth raw and gritty
 Tania
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This modern day Bonnie and Clyde was just fantastic.
Warner has had a hard upbringing with his drunk father. River is just a pawn in her parents schemes which almost lands her in the worst possible situation.
The chemistry between River and Warner is sizzling hot!! Their bond is one that can never be broken. Their journey is one that can break most people but these two stick together through the worst, their love for each other never faltering. But will they survive all that is thrown their way?
Beneath The Covers Blog
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Leigh
Love Me Crazy is the story of two young HS students Warner and River with different levels of abuse at home. They meet and their lives are changed forever. The beginning was really good for me, while once on the run I found myself bored and the end was unrealistic. Overall not my favorite from this author.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I’ve read a few of this authors stories and absolutely loved them.

Warner and River are two brilliant characters. I loved them both straight away. Two broken characters from two completely different backgrounds. Two characters that I was really rooting for.

I recommend you go in blind with this story. Don’t read the blurb or any reviews (except mine of course as your already reading it lol) Just read it.

A modern day Bonnie and Clyde. A crazy story. A brilliant read. I’m so looking forward to see
Renee
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review.

Legend has it that there's an intangible red string that binds two souls destined to be together. No matter the time, place, or circumstance, nothing can break the invisible thread between those two people who are meant to be together. That's what it was like between Warner and I-an instant connection, like we'd always been together. He and I, both from traumatized families, found comfort in one another. The boy with the letterm
Cocktails and Books
I'm all for a teenage Bonnie and Clyde story, but I felt like there was something missing from the story. Having finished it, I still can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was not being able to fully connect with the characters. These kids dealt with some pretty horrible stuff, but it was almost like they were normal teens until it all went to hell and they were on the run.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
description

Bonnie and Clyde are River and Warner. Two crazy kids on a wild adventure that left me wondering how in the hell it was going to play out until the very end.

This book was an interesting one. River is this carefree, gypsy type of girl, with parents who are the complete opposite. She arrives at school via driver, but when she gets out of the vehicle she is nothing like you would expect. She is a little bit wild, a little bit shy, and completely smitted with the kid in the letterman jacket.

Warner
Anne Milne
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The cover is stunning and the title fits the book perfectly. A modern take on a Bonnie & Clyde esk tale of a young couple in love was just brilliant.

Warner and River are compelling characters on their own but together they are the match that lights the fuse. River is a unique woman she's a flower child born in the wrong era. She has her own sense of style. I loved that she owned her uniqueness and doesn't conform to fit in. Warner is the popular jock following his father's path but he doesn'
Rebecca
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Me Crazy is the perfect title for River and Warner’s story, not only because it describes the insanity that takes place when this unlikely pair decides to leave their family’s abuse and their town’s judgment behind and go off on an adventure of a lifetime, but while that journey brings them a freedom like they’ve never had before, it also sends them spiraling, and where they end up after all of the ups/downs and highs/lows they experience is unclear, especially when M.N. Forgy works her may ...more
Jennifer - You Can't Resista Dirty Book
Love Me Crazy, what can I say except PHENOMENAL! This modern day Bonnie and Clyde type tale broke my heart and pieced it back together.

River and Warner, the most unlikely pairing, the school Football Star and the Hippie new girl. Both come from poor family situations, both looking for someone to love them. They are so different and yet so similar that one drunken night together changes the course of their lives forever.

To Warner, River tastes like freedom in a life he feels he has become trapp
Heather C
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, sept-2018
~3.5 Sweet to Sin Stars ~

Love Me Crazy is a modern spin on Bonnie & Clyde that gives you whiplash from how quickly it goes from sweet to sin.

It's starts off all sweet and no so wholesome with the star football player named Warner who has had his fair share of girls but one night he meets River, who completely rocked his world. While they never thought they would see each other again, circumstances bring them back together and then end up living in the same town. From the moment they were ba
Brandy Roberts
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW M.N. Forgy has done it once again with another brilliant story Love me Crazy drove me crazy just WOW . If she is a new author for you you definitely need to get all of them as soon as possible . There was so many things that I loved about this along with the characters that are incredibly unique and have me wanting more can't wait to read whats to come .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
hero=10 heroine=10 secondary characters=10 Chem
HeartBreaker
Sep 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-star
This book was definitely crazy. I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. It started really good for me and I really liked Warner and River at the beginning. But at some point,the book took a really dark turn. Two teenagers,in love with each other,left so many bodies behind them. It was crazy.
Warner and River are both coming from problematic families,so their need to run was understandable to me. If I had a parents like that I would run too. But,they did some crazy things along the way. And
Konny
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Me Crazy by M.N. Forgy is a wild and crazy ride. I recommend go in this book with reading a blurb or a review, theres nothing that will prepare you for this story, believe me.

Meet Warner Nina and River Addington. Both are so young, barely 18 and their lives are about to change unalterably. Both have had a rough past, one of them experienced a violent upbringing, the other one was neglected. Both bear scars, visible and invisible.
River and Warner go on a journey and I was allowed to accompan
Nicolette Eyssen
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love me Crazy

Well, it was exactly that!
I love this book, crazy.
It was a fast read and full of emotion.

Man, the stuff these characters go through and experience together. It was a storm of emotion that left me feeling like I entered a war zone. River and Warner had a connection the bleed through the pages- or maybe that was just what River left in her path???

Warner, all American home town football hero. Students, parents and teachers all loved him except the one person who should, his father
Ashley
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Something that wasn't predictable and had a good amount of drama. I felt like the author did a great job of making it understood the motivations behind everyone. I really liked this romance and would read another story from Forgy in the future.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Heather Pollock
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🖤Beta Read🖤

QueenZany 5 Star Review
M.N. Forgy

Holy Shit Mother Fucker!
M.N. Forgy totally blew me away with her never-ending, throw no punching work of pure writing magic!!
Yes, it's the shit and more!!
Love Me Crazy is the scorching hot ride of the everloving century!
Guaranteed to leave you begging and needing more!!!
Casey ~BookObsessionConfessions~
Love Me Crazy was a suspenseful whirlwind teen romance with a Bonnie & Clyde twist added to it and I enjoyed every thrilling twisting turn of it.

River was a free spirit being held back and caged by her uptight criminal parents and Warner was the town’s golden boy with an abusive father that liked to physically take out his anger on his kid. River and Warner were drawn to each other immediately, connecting over their physical attraction to one another and bonding over their emotional scars th
Heather Miller
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a twist on a modern day Bonnie & Clyde. Our characters, Warner and River met when they were young children. Then again one night during a high school party they were 16 yrs old they met again. Mid way through Warner and River's senior year of high school her parents move back to the same small town and River starts school at the high school. Warner is instantly drawn into her. She is familiar to him. Finally he realizes she is the girl from the party a few years ago. Warner needs to ...more
Lynn Reynolds
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
River Addington loves to be with grandma – reminds me of all the things I loved doing with my own grandmother. She tells River a cute little story – the author made it very easy for me to visualize the whole scene. Warner Nine likes to outsmart people but not everyone can be. As I watch him mature, I also see him get cocky. Then he seems to change once he meets River.

These are two characters that haven’t even graduated high school but they seem wiser beyond their years. At first I thought this m
Nadia Debowska-Stephens (Obsessed by Books)
“Wild nights, and rowdy love, nothing can tame us for we live on being free and mad.   Only the road can take care of us now. Living from sunset to sunrise, its just us. We have to trust one-another now, or we’ll never make it.. to wherever we’re going.”

A love so deep and all consuming is it worth risking it all for..losing it all for..dying for? Daring to be different River was born to be a tool of manipulation defying her parents expectations she is her grandmothers child. Moving yet again she
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll be honest, at first I was skeptical about Love Me Crazy. Now I feel like I'm an idiot for even thinking that this wouldn't be a stellar five star read! I feel as though I've been on an amazing ride and I don't want it to end. I gobbled this book up so fast, now I just want to start it all over again. M.N. Forgy had me so captivated that the world around me disappeared and I was lost inside this book! I can't even try and explain how utterly amazing this story was! River and Warner's love st ...more
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: r2r
This story was one of a kind. New age Bonnie and Clyde love story will rock you. Once I started I really couldn't get enough of River and Warner they share this love like no other. MN Forgy really has a way with her words, she draws you into this story with no chance of getting out without tears. The ending really blew my mind just when I thought crap was going to hit the fans, Bam out of left field surprise after surprise happens, Thus making me turn the pages even faster. Starting this story y ...more
Jamie Guellar
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
M.N Forgy had me at “Modern day Bonnie and Clyde”. And omg what a ride! Crazy, dark, wild, and so damn unexpected! Loved!

River’s parents used her to get what they want, almost going to far. Tired of being their pawn and just wanting to live her life.

Warner is the popular jock who is supposed to follow in his fathers footsteps, his father the abusive alcoholic that he wants to be nothing like.

The connection they share is like no other, the chemistry is of the charts. They just want to be toget
Carla
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

What an amazing, modern day tale of Bonnie and Clyde!

Warner and River both struggle with family issues. They both feel alone in the world until the day that they meet. They feel an intense connection that only grows stronger with time. They may be young, but they know the feelings they share only come along once in a lifetime.

Holy Cow!! This book about sent me over the edge with the constant action and suspense! With each passing page, I became more nervous and concerned
Sonal
Sep 13, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!!

This story started out great. A sweet broken bad boy and a free bird of a girl who makes his world spin. I was excited about the whole Bonnie and Clyde spin. I loved how they met and the anticipation of their 'next meet' had me twitching with excitement. It was well delivered. I couldn't spot smiling about how utterly obsessed Warner was with River. I love me a gone-for-good man.

River and Warner both came from broken homes so them gravitating towards each other was natural. I kept ro
« previous 1 3 next »

• Irrevocable (Evan Arden, #5)
  • Obsessed
  • Abducted (The Dangerous Distractions #1)
  • Bad Boyfriend (Eden Hills, #1)
  • Lust (The Elite Seven, #1)
  • Men of Mayhem
  • Gian (Trassato Crime Family, #1)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Tick Tock (EOD, #1)
  • Front Porches and Funerals (Swamp Bottom Novella #1)
  • The Dirty Ones
  • What Were You Thinking, Paige Taylor?
  • Security Binds Her (Thalia, #1)
  • Teach Me Sweetly
  • Packaged Husband (Trophy Husbands, #3)
  • I Hate You, I Love You
  • Crash (Brazen Bulls MC, #1)
  • Jett (Savage Saints MC, #3)
M.N. Forgy was raised in Missouri where she still lives with her family. She's a soccer mom by day and a saucy writer by night. M.N. Forgy started writing at a young age but never took it seriously until years later, as a stay-at-home mom, she opened her laptop and started writing again. As a role model for her children, she felt she couldn't live with the "what if" anymore and finally took a chan ...more