Start by marking “Legacy (Palm South University, #4)” as Want to Read:
Legacy (Palm South University, #4)

Legacy

(Palm South University #4)

Written like your favorite drama television show, the Palm South University series has been called "a mix of Greek meets Gossip Girl with a dash of Friends." Follow seven college students as they maneuver unrequited love, teacher/student romance, the tangles of “no strings” relationships, love triangles and more. Each “season” has six “episodes,” and just like when your f ...more
Published July 26th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy

Kandi Steiner
Jun 29, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Legacy is NOW LIVE!

Legacy, book 4 in the Palm South University series, is now available! This is your time to binge read and get caught up. The ENTIRE SERIES is included with your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Get your summer binge read on!

★ Rush, PSU #1 ➔ amzn.to/2IBgEQX
★ Anchor, PSU #2 ➔ amzn.to/2vLkDXN
★ Pledge, PSU #3 ➔ amzn.to/2vQ1m5R
★ Legacy, PSU #4 (NOW LIVE!) ➔ amzn.to/2yQDsML

"If Gossip Girl and Riverdale had a love child, it would be PSU. This series is absolutely unputdownable." -- #
Jessica
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I devoured this entire series last year, so it feels like I have been waiting forever for this newest installment! It's so easy to binge this whole series, so I couldn't wait to devour season four as soon as it came out and see what was going on with my favorite cast of characters!

With Spring semester starting, the PSU gang is ready for more relationship drama and the ultimate test of friendships that were supposed to be indestructible.

Right before this came out, I read PSU 3 and Black Number
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

This series were my first ever books by Kandi Steiner and I've heard a lot of amazing things about her specially her angsty goodness (I'll get to those soon), but I had no idea what I was in for with this series. I've binged the series for the past couple of days in order to read Legacy, but when I first started reading I found out about another book that is part of the series that I didn't know existed, so I read both books at the same time just like Kandi suggested and oh ma
Courtney
Shelves: arc
4.5 Stars

PSU is back for a fourth season!!! YESSSSS!!! If you have not read any of the PSU books yet, don't read this one - as they all read in order. PSU is like a guilty pleasure series that you watch on Netflix (for today's kids) or back when I was a kid, shows that I recorded like Pretty Little Liar and 90210.

Legacy starts off the fourth season of PSU, but it also lines up with Steiner's book, Black Number Four. For those like me who did not read Black Number Four, Kandi gives us a tutori
Claudia
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: na-college
I don't get why this series isn't a TV Series yet. I mean, it would be freaking amazing! There is so much drama, so many good looking boys, so many plot twists...
I need this to be a TV series.

Anyway, fantastic season, fantastic book. There are parts of episodes I loved reading (Ashlei's parts were my favorite) and others I'd skip with no regrets.
Most important, THERE WILL BE SEASON 5 AAAAAAAAAAAH.
but I have to wait A. FREAKING. YEAR. What am I supposed to do in the meanwhile? Living? Going o
Lindsey (Linz Readz)
Shelves: arc, kindle
Oh my goodness!

I don’t think I will ever get enough of the PSU gang!

This was by far the best season yet. I love the way this story is written! It reads like on of our favorite TV drama shows and I LOVE it! It’s so easy to binge read this series and each episode. There is a lot going on with each of the characters in this world but it is never overwhelming. You can easily remember who everyone is and what happens to them throughout the series.

I love being able to see each member of the PSU cast.
Hanna's Book Obsession
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
{I received this as an ARC in exchange for an Honest review}

Season 4 is such a wild ride!! I am so unbelievably happy to get to be back with my Favorite characters!!! This season about killed me!! I literally got All the feels! I'm talking I was so freaking mad to so heart broken to every other emotion imaginable. It was so crazy and I loved every minute of it!!!! So much happens during this season!! Old doors are closed and New ones are opening! Every Single episode leaves you craving for more!
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved Legacy: Palm South University Season 4. I feel liked I waited forever for this one and I was worried that I wouldn't remember the characters or story lines but that didn't happen. Once I started reading it was like catching up with old friends. I waited for this one to read Black Number Four Kandi has included what chapters of that book go with each episode of this book. Reading the chapters of Black Number Four after each episode was a little more time consuming than I had expected but ...more
Clare
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-ku
This was a slog.

I think I might have OD'd on PSU. I almost DNF'd this to come back to it later. But I stayed the course and I'm so damn glad I did. It wasn't anything wrong with the book, I had just read the last 2 so quickly and I think I burned myself out. Which is why I'm going to take a little break before I read Black Number 4.
Lisa Mcintire
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
These books always remind me of the show Greek. Quick fun reads
Demi
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An easy 5 star rating!

I'm finally all caught up in the PSU world, and boy, Kandi did not disappoint in the 4th season! Just like the other 3 books, Legacy (season 4), was full of D-R-A-M-A, and I freaking loved every moment of it! I cannot wait until the 5th season comes out!!
Dee Lagasse
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Set up like your favorite show to binge on Netflix, PSU is an addictive series that will have you begging Kandi Steiner to release the next season before next summer!

Legacy is the BEST season yet! The tie in with Black Number Four is, hands down, my favorite part. I highly recommend scooping up BN4 before Legacy releases so you can read them together.

Full review to come post-release!
Lori
My guilty pleasure has been the PSU series, and while Legacy continues on in the same angsty, sexy, drama filled manner, I was a little disappointed that the story was so heavily focused on Skyler and Kip as Black Number Four is their own story. I found there was quite a bit of duplicate storyline being told between Legacy and B#4... Literally chapters duplicated. I would have preferred more of Bear’s storyline and Adam and Cassie, whom I grew to adore and root for during season 3, became somewh ...more
Brianna
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Legacy: Palm South University Season 4 by Kandi Steiner
Release Date: July 26, 2018
Genre: New Adult

Synopsis: Written like your favorite drama television show, the Palm South University series has been called "a mix of Greek meets Gossip Girl with a dash of Friends." Follow seven college students as they maneuver unrequited love, teacher/student romance, the tangles of “no strings” relationships, love triangles and more. Each “season” has six “episodes,” and just like when your favorite show hits
Maggie
Shelves: arc-read
I was so excited to go back to PSU for season 4: Legacy – all the secrets, sex, parties and drama of college.  For the people who are new to the series, just a side note that you have to read the Palm South University series in order.  The series is written in television drama form which follow 7 college students as they tackle college at a small, private beach town university.  Each episode of this serial pulls me deeper and deeper into the world of PSU.

The previous 3 seasons, we had a great
Claudia Pinillos
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Always love going back to PSU!!!

Kandi really put us through it with this season. It was a serious emotional roller coaster from start to end. We’ve been following these characters for 2 years of their college careers at this point and I never want to let them go.

Legacy is season 4 of the PSU series so you’re already involved with these characters and just ready to check in with their lives. So much happened this season, so freaking much and I was here for all of it. PSU is super binge-y and a p
Michaela Kathleen
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been binge reading the PALM SOUTH UNIVERSITY series for about a week and a half now and I can honestly say I've become addicted to it (I seem to have an addictive personality I'm discovering). I will admit that when I first started the series I was a bit put off by the thought of having to keep track of 7 different characters and their stories because, despite the fact that I am a very visual reader, I have a mess of a brain sometimes. However, it ended up working extremely well (though I w ...more
Chrissy
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018, series
4 1/2 Stars

This series is an addiction I just can’t quit. I have not so patiently been waiting for this season to release to see what happens with my favorite characters at PSU especially since it occurs during the same time as one of my favorite Kandi Steiner books Black Number Four, so we get a different perspective of what is happening during that book.

With a new semester starting, things are in full swing, and you’d think maybe, just maybe there’d be l
Jan Cassi
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series just keeps getting better and better, just when you think you know what is going to happen, BOOM you are thrown into another direction. Kandi Steiner is such an amazing writer, the way she writes these characters, the way she takes you into this amazing world is just amazing. Kandi gives is a story about several university kids, we are welcomes for another season. This is a season you will all loved.

This season starts off close to where season 5 left off, the students are back from b
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was sent this book by the publisher. My ratings and reviews will be my own personal opinions and are in no way influenced by publishers or authors who may have sent me books to review.

I love Kandi Steiner and The Palm South University series is one of my favorite series of all time. To say I was excited for this new release is an understatement. I just absolutely have fallen in love with all of the characters and this world. However; Legacy fell a little flat for me. Let me explain.

Kandi Stein
Tiffany Johnson
Jul 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

Legacy takes place in the same timeline as Black Number 4. Kandi does something really cool for those readers who haven't read BN4 and tells them how to read the 2 together like companion novels. I read BN4 after Palm South Vol 3, so the parts involving Skyler and Kip were a little redundant for me but a good refresher. 4 stars for Skyler and Kip.

All the other characters get 5 stars from me and man, do I want more! I needed more Bear this time around. Bear gets a new love interest, Bec
Theresa
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who's ready for Rush, Valentines Day, Spring Break??

Oh My... It's going to be a wondrous spring semester at Palm South University (PSU)! The gang is all back from winter break and their stories continue. There is angst, passion, fear, disappointment, betrayal, and I'm sure I'm missing a bunch more. Join Skylar, Cassie, Erin, Ashlei, and Jess as they move closer to graduation! And now a bit about the story...

Skylar has decided to conquer the transfer, Kip, but her big, Erin, wants him for herself
Nicole Lynn Hoefs
Aug 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another great installment to this series! I actually thought this would be the last book, but apparently there will be at least one more coming. I'm giving this 4 out of 5 stars. This review is for an ARC, and reflects my honest opinion.

We left off where the last book ended pretty much, but after the group's summer vacation. Some of these characters will be graduating soon, and I'll definitely miss them. Although I'm not sure the PSU series will continue after some of the POV characters graduate
Adriana
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Same book from different perspectives

Same timeline/story as blackjack, just different perspectives during different scenes. Haven’t read blackjack (or whatever it’s called—stand-alone about Skylar and Kip) but was disappointed when I realised this followed the synopsis on that book.

I also am not a fan of Skylar. I feel like the author really likes the idea of Skylar and has created her as the “effortless cool girl” who can have any guy because “she’s not like the other girls”—ie she plays poke
Ashley Jasper
Jul 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cue the drama! Juicy, juicy drama. This return to Palm South University was an emotional and often times hilarious whirlwind.

I loved catching up with the gang. Seeing how things had changed from last season to this one, and how they stayed the same. I also really enjoyed getting to know some of the new faces that were introduced. Especially Kip. WOWZA! That guy- what a role he played in so many of the story lines.

As much as I adore the women and their strength and seeing them truly come into the
Trish Mint
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSU is the BEST college series. EVER! Hands down. What I just read, made my head spin! Just when I thought I could be wow'd as much as I have been, Kandi just literally made my jaw drop.

The amount of angst, and yummy guys, and sex and drama...It's exactly what I wanted, and needed from the Kappa Kappa Beta girls!
I can't tell you how much I absolutely love these girls...and guys!! Reading PSU makes me want to quit my job and go back to college.

I never know what direction Kandi is going in with th
Jennifer McCarthy
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh I love this series!! I love these characters!!

Jess - My heart breaks for her regarding Jarrett. In these episodes she really has to begin to find herself. There was the Jess before Jarrett and now she needs to learn who she is after Jarrett. I hope one day they will find their way back to each other. If not, then I hope she finds her one...

Cassie & Adam - Oh my heart. These two... they took me on a roller coaster ride. I love them and want to shake them most days.

Ashlei - OMG... Brando
Nicole
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, own-read
Guys I just finished my ARC of Legacy!! I'm so honored that I was able to read it early in order review for you!!! I will be filming a video highlighting this series when I'm back from vacation. This was another amazing installment in the Palm South University Series. I really liked how this book offered the ability to read it simultaneously with Black Number Four. (I had already read it so I didn't do it that way, but I totally see the benefit of reading like that). I always love coming back to ...more
J.S.  Wood
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSU is addictive

I imagine is this ever became a real-life TV series I would binge it so hard. This may just be the most addicting series I’ve ever read, I was lucky enough to discover this when 3 seasons had already been written, but waiting for more is so hard!

Following these friends stories is so fun, seeing where they go, who they date, how they handle friend drama— and trust me, there’s a LOT of friend drama in this book.

You love them, you sometimes hate them, but you also understand all th
❤Love&Books❤
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS

ARC provided in exchange for an honest review

After you read this book it's going to be like you binged your favorite tv show all at once, and now you're anticipating like a mad person the next season.
This book has EVERYTHING you want in a book!!!
ANGST ✅
FRIEND TO LOVERS ✅
SECRET OFFICE LOVE ✅
SEXY TIME ✅
FUNNY MOMENTS ✅

You will feel in love with each character
Cassie: the last one to be a Kappa Kappa Gamma
Skyler: the wild one in the sorority.
Jesse: give her some fun and a dick and she's a hap
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Kandi Steiner is a bestselling author and whiskey connoisseur living in Tampa, FL. Best known for writing “emotional rollercoaster” stories, she loves bringing flawed characters to life and writing about real, raw romance — in all its forms. No two Kandi Steiner books are the same, and if you’re a lover of angsty, emotional, and inspirational reads, she’s your gal.

An alumna of the University of Ce

Palm South University (4 books)
  • Rush (Palm South University, #1)
  • Anchor (Palm South University, #2)
  • Pledge (Palm South University, #3)