Start by marking “We All Fall Down” as Want to Read:
We All Fall Down

We All Fall Down

WE weren’t meant to be together. At eighteen, I knew this. Being ‘white trash’ didn’t mean I was stupid about ALL the ways it was wrong. Evan Lacuna was too old for me, too handsome, and I was raised to never trust a cop. I should have listened.
I didn’t want to FALL for him. But I did.
Years of trying to forget can’t erase the secret we share. Love can cost you everything.

To ask other readers questions about We All Fall Down, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about We All Fall Down

Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
That was definitely a mind blowing read! I was completely blindsided by that ending and omg Logan you’re amazing!

The mystery surrounding Evan definitely had me intrigued and wanting more of this story! I never thought it was going to go the way it did but wow!

Bella has lived under a dark cloud her whole life! Yet she remains strong, resilient and pushes on! The only color she has in the deep blue eyes of the hot new cop who completely blindsides her!

An amazing read for anyone who loves a good
The Book Cave  (Devon Farrow )
🎡🎡 And We ALL FALL DOWN in LOVE 🎡🎡

When I start this book, I didn't know what to expect.

Bella is a brave, intelligent 18 year old who doesn't let anything get her down, not even where she comes from.

Evan is the new hot cop in town who draws her in like a moth to the flame. But he is just as drawn to her.

This book captures your attention from beginning to end. Leaving you wondering where the next plot twist will pop up. Has you questioning every single theory you have.

But as the title states we
Tre Talbot
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is undoubtedly a five star read three times over!
I’m blown away with this storyline, I didn’t quite know what to expect but I was intrigued with the blurb. The twists and turns throughout keep you on your toes and leave you with the desires of never wanting to put the book down. Bella has had a hard upbringing but she’s set on a path to achieve more in life. Evan is a man of mystery that has a heart of gold. I was captivated from the first few paragraphs and never wanted the reach that las
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Bella is a tough chick. A smart, determined 18 year old woman. When new cop Evan appears in town, the sparks are flying from the onset. Neither Bella nor Evan can seem to resist the other. But they cannot be together. Can they? Not when he's a cop who's years older than she. Not when she comes from nothing. Not when there's a secret in Evan's life. But fate just might have a different idea in mind for this couple. They just might find they're perfect for each other.

God, I LOVED We All Fall Down!
Kris Matury
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
10 out of 5 stars!

I love all of Logan's books and this one is right up there with Taken! Bella is witty, smart and a total firecracker. I adore her. Evan is tall, dark, handsome and totally dangerous...just like I love my men. The ending was not what I expected. As usual, I was so wrapped up in the story that I didn't catch on. Logan is talented and witty. He never leaves you disappointed.
BookAddict
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You know those books that blow your mind and have you yelling at them because they throw you a huge curve that you never saw coming? This is one of those books. Yes, it's wrapped in a sexy “second-chance” romance, but beware – this book has a camouflaged grenade, with the author patiently crafting the storyline for the perfect time to pull the pin.

This author is one of my auto 1-clicks, but he has really taken his writing to the next level. This book sucked me in and held me captive so that I re
Keri Loves Books
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic ride! I went into this fairly blind, not having any idea what to expect, and the author delivered.

Bella is eighteen. She’s beautiful, brave and strong. She comes from nothing, but to her that doesn’t matter. It’s all about where she’s going.

Evan is new in town. He’s a totally hot cop with a hero complex and you can’t help but love him.

Bella and Evan are drawn to eachother. Some bonds can’t be broken by time nor distance.

I don’t want to give anything away. This story will keep yo
Valerie Degeorge
Wow I don’t know where to start I’m
Still so intrigued by this book it’s absolutely mind blowing the plot twists were definitely not what I was expecting. As always Logan’s books are always written with originality, his stories are never repetitive or “iI’ve read that before kinda story”

Logan you did it again..... you blew my mind with this book the characters the flow of the story the whole nine yards I’m still in awe I really did not see that coming.

Ok I’m being really vague with this review
Carole Buick
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet again Logan you have been very sneaky in your plotting. Who would have guessed !!!!! would happen. As always your hot sexy scenes melt our kindles and the story line in this book is very intriguing and no one will guess the ending, it's unique just as all your books are. I think I will change my lucky number to 3 and see what happens lol. A riveting 5 star read.
Kimberly O'connell
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those books that captures your mind from the second you pick it up. I started this book at noon and could not put it down until I finished it. Evan and Bella are not your typical couple in a book. Evan is the bad ass cop that has a panty dropping smirk and Bella is the girl who wants more than what life has given her. When these two meet the pages ignite. Although this book does take a turn that I was not expecting at all. What a plot twist and a keep you on the edge of your seat ...more
Meghann Martin
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just....WOW! I don’t even know where to start on telling how amazing this book was. I was so excited about reading it that I just went in blind basically. Not knowing what to expect. Logan said it was going to be a bit different but my mind is completely blown! This was amazing!

I don’t want to give a lot away in this review because this is a story you need to experience. You meet Evan and Bella. Bella is 18, strong, a hard worker and she is just trying to make it better for herself. A bette
Julie
Shelves: contemporary, romance
Looked forward to starting this one and it didn’t disappoint me one bit. It was an amazing read, truly a book that was hard to put down, a compulsive page turner until the end.
The story had mystery and thrills to solve that had me burning up, trying to guess the outcome, and quirky characters, Evan and Bella who should have been together, there was a unique attraction there. The chemistry between them was loud and it got more pronounced as the story progresses, will they act on their attraction?
Anita
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Didnt see that coming. What a ride.

I went in blind. I knew it was something different from this author and I was so excited.
So many emotions ran through me. I was highlighting left and right. SO many great thin gs in this book. I thought I knew what was about to happen and then nope... twist!!!
There is humor, banter, mystery, angst and hot hot hot steamy pages. My mind was blown. Amazing and fantastic read. Will be reading a second time for sure.
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
Ok I so did not seeing that coming. This book pulled me right in and I couldn't stop til I knew the outcome and BAM I was blown away, what a surprise. Bella is 18 and trying to live, shes wants so much for herself but knows it's going to come easy, then she meets sexy officer Evan. Evan has a job to do and falling for Bella wasn't part of it but his heart cant help it, but can he trust her and will she understand. I loved this book. Another reason why Logan is one of my go to authors.
Debbie Bracaloni
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read. Bella not sure if she is good enough for Evan. Evan lying to her at first about what and who he is. What they do so they can be together and the twist you never see coming. This authors writing gets better with every book. Can I hope Roman gets his own book? Maybe Levinthal too? Absolutely loved this book.
Denise
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those stories that will stay with you long after you read it. These two were completely drawn to each other and you could tell they had amazing chemistry. Great story with a twist towards the end. I actually felt like I had watched a great movie after reading this. I can’t say enough good things about this book. Definitely worth one clicking!
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
"This man was made from a wish. Someone looked up at the sky one night, closed their eyes and brought him to life."

What an unexpected, heady read!! At first it seemed like a small town girl from the wrong side of the tracks meets new, hot cop with a mysterious past and fall hopelessly....it was so much more than that!! I didn't expect, and the Author never let on the full depth of the story and my jaw dropped and I squealed when all was revealed, unbelieving and completely thrown for a loop!! I
Charmane Hackworth
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I started this book at 7 in the morning and finished at 12 noon. This book had me so intrigued that I couldn't put it down, well except to shower haha. There were parts that I definitely didn't see coming. I had moments of HOLY F@*K, really, and WOW. This book was excellent.
Sherill
MEMORABLE - MYSTERY & SIZZLING PASSIONATE ROMANCE

WE ALL FALL DOWN IS - MOLTEN-HOT & MYSTERIOUS. I was elated that this wasn't just an ordinary small town romance where a cop rescues the small town girl. A passionate soul-stirring page-turner that had my undivided attention until the fantastic conclusion. Credible characters had me cheering, feeling their emotions and at the end I still wanted more. Inside; humor, family drama, suspense, action, fabulous plot, breathtaking vivid scene des
Kim Mullin
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was an amazing read. I was captivated by the story from the first chapter. The twists and turns this story took had me anxious to turn the page and see where the story went.
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
What to say about this story without giving much away?
I was hooked right from the start,once again,Logan has worked hard to create a story that captivates the reader,giving us something a bit different from previous books,yes there is romance,lines do get blurred( Bella is 18 in the beginning-with Evan 27) yet their connection is believable,I was so invested in their time together,although things are not as it seems and he's up and away leaving Bella with no word of where or why he's gone!!
The s
Clare Harrison
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
A life in a cage. Freedom so far away, responsibilities weigh her down like a ball and chain.

Her dreams and ambitions to live by the sun and love by the moon keep her spirit wild and strong.

Her number is three, she sees it in everything.

His number is eighteen. It's the number of reasons not to stalk her. The girl with freckles and a fried chicken bone weapon.

A man of shade and sun. Dazzling to look at no matter the time of day but dangerous to know.

Bella Hattie and Even Lacuna two inhabitants of
Jaime Reynolds
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was definitely not what I was expecting. I love going into a story and having unexpected twists and turns. Evan and Bella are two characters that unexpectedly fall in love but things are not as they seem. It is a story that once you start you will become so engrossed in you will not be able to put it down. A great read.
Anne OK
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
WOW! Plot twist with a mean curveball! I didn’t see that coming. No way will I give away anything but what the book blurb offers. It would be a total ruination of the adventure readers will find inside this suspense-filled story.

Plenty of heat and passion combined with humorous lines of dialogue in this second chance for a do-over. A mysterious and gorgeous cop for our leading man of 27 who shows up in smalltown USA and an 18-year old young woman from the wrong side of the tracks demanding admir
Debra
Shelves: arc
When Evan Lacuna stops at a gas station on his way into town to start a new job, he locks eyes with Bella, the cashier. Bella is dirt poor, from the wrong side of town, and does not trust cops. So why is she attracted to Evan, the new cop in rural Lake County, Florida?

I loved this book, the way Evan immediately became so protective of Bella, the way Bella had to argue with herself about her attraction to Evan. And then there was Hurricane Logan, where Evan and Bella were finally thrown together.
Angela DeMarco
We All Fall Down by Logan Chance is a fantastic read! I was completely blown away, from the beginning till the very end. Can we talk about that plot twist for a minute.....holy shit! I never expected it! I had my own thoughts but that was not one of them. Logan definitely threw me for a loop! He had me saying WTF just happened! What’s a story without some pretty HOT sex scenes! This one had them!

Eighteen year old Bella Hattie she’s beautiful, strong, and independent. Bella doesn’t have the best
Barbara
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Logan Chance has blown me away with his writing style. We All Fall Down not only has a wonderful storyline, but the twist and turns in the plot had me shaking my head throughout and the final twist I can honestly say I never saw coming. Just WOW!!!

We All Fall Down is so much more than just a romance story. It has heartache, tragedy, suspense, romance and intrigue, just to name a few. It is a story involving a young woman, Bella, who is from the wrong side of the tracks and has lead a
Dawn Nicole Costiera
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Expect the unexpected! We All Fall Down was such a pleasant surprise by Logan Chance! It had all the ingredients that make for a great book. It has a complex and bolder storyline filled with suspence and some damn great plot twists. Along with steamy sex scenes and likable main characters that had me at hello...

Bella Hattie is a young lady who has been dealt a seriously bad hand. But she is resilient and firece. Growing up poor and neglected did not break her spirit or defined who she is... Thi
Pali
Qué me pasó? La verdad, me gustó bastante el comienzo, pero todo era muy vago al punto de querer arrancarte los pelos! Ya para el 60% estaba leyendo por encima para ver cómo termina. Pérdida de tiempo. #sorrynotsorry
Jill  Kirtley
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great book. The storyline is excellent, the plot clever, with a brilliant twist that I certainly didn't see coming. I was glued to the pages as Evan and Bella's relationship with all it's ups and downs played out in this thrilling read. Evan is a hot cop who'll do whatever it takes to get the job done. Bella's sassy and streetwise and wants more than the life she has. We All Fall Down is exciting and sexy with Logan Chance's humour woven throughout making it an absolute must read. Yo ...more
Logan Chance is a Top 20 Amazon and International Best Selling Author. A Goodreads Choice Award Finalist 2016, with a quick wit and penchant for the simple things in life: Star Wars, music, and pretty girls. His works can be classified as Dramedies (Drama+Comedies), featuring a ton of laughs and many swoon worthy, heartfelt moments.

For insights into his writing, games, awesome giveaways, and excl