Start by marking “Summer Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Summer Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 2)

Summer Texas Bride

(Brides of Bliss Texas #2)

Fireworks are about to light up the Texas sky…

Summer Hadley is a woman on a mission! She’ll do anything to save her clothing store, including soliciting help from her brother’s friend. But sexy, savvy businessman Ryker Evans wants nothing to do with her. So Summer does what any red-blooded Texas gal would do: She takes the bull by the horns. Waylaying Ryker in his motel
Published June 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Summer Texas Bride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Summer Texas Bride

Start your review of Summer Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 2)
Aly
Jun 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Self-made billionaire and former nerd, Ryker Evans has always seen Summer Hadley as out of his league and off-limits because she's his best friend's sister. But Summer is not the settling down type anyway. Hardworking and always on her phone, she's trying (maybe a little too hard) to save the business she started with her sisters, without really knowing what she was doing. The driven and bossy woman doesn't scare Ryker but to avoid temptation, he's trying to keep his distance. The problem is, Su ...more
Kathleen
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Summer Texas Bride
I love Summer, not only the season but the lovely headstrong Summer Hadley who is the oldest of the Hadley triplets.
While at her sister Spring’s wedding Summer must get best-man and best friend of her brother, Ryker Evans to look at a business proposal that will save her clothing business she shares with her two sisters, Spring and Autumn. Ryker is a computer geek who helped her brother to bring their business Headhunters into a billion dollar company and he is just what Summe
marieno
Jun 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's always a pleasure to come back to Bliss, Texas and to meet Ms Marble and the other townsfolk again. The story begins at Spring and Waylon's wedding. Summer is trying to get Ryker's attention. (Ryker's is Dirk's best friend and business partner.)

Ryker was a real nerd until he met Dirk who kind of mentored him and help him built his confidence. Ryker wants to be number one but he realized that when Dirk quitted the business, he took its heart and passion with it.

That's what he has in common w
Danielle
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Summer Texas Bride!!

I love the way Katie Lane has brought the town of Bliss alive. I want to visit there to find me a cowboy. Summer and Ryker are just made for each other. I love how he will wait till she’s ready for things before he makes them happen. Wonderful book.
Janet Rodman
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By Katie Lane
Summer Hadley needs money to keep her clothing store open. She is going , to open up an on line store on the internet. The only problem, she doesn’t have the cash to do it. Ryker Evans, her brother’s best friend is just the person to finance this venture. Summer is very determined, so much so she literally stalks Ryker, which includes a car accident. Ryker is heading home, it is a good thing too because he is drawn to Summer. She is assertive, opinionated and stubb
Cathy
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love going back to Bliss, Texas to see what new story is going to be told about the wonderful people of the town, catching up with previous characters who have fallen in love and made a life together and find how the next hero and heroine to get their HEA.

Summer Texas Bride is about Summer Hadley and Ryker Evans. Summer is the oldest of triplets who has had to help raise her sisters and always be the strong, responsible one. She also is a control freak and is always going head first into situa
Michelle
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love returning to Bliss, Texas! Summer Hadley is easily one of my favorite characters that Katie Lane has written. In previous book, Summer comes across as overbearing and inconsiderate, but I had a feeling that there was more to her than her tough exterior. Ryker Evans and the town of Bliss helped to bring out her true personality and I couldn't be happier as a reader! I'm going spoiler free with this review, so if you want details you're going to have to read the book. Suffice it to say, the ...more
Nate Brightman
Oct 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Of the three Hadley triplets I found Summer the most interesting complex character. I get that Summer has a "take charge: personality but that really didn't (for me at least) adequately explain why her grandmother and late mother would have expected her to take charge of her two younger (by a few minutes) siblings. In reality they were all the same age. And even as a man myself I found it sort of sexist younger brother Dirk seems to be the true lead sibling. Whatever, I did truly enjoy getting t ...more
Marie McKenney
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Summer and Ryker's story is an emotionally packed love story

Summer is the oldest of the triplets. She is the strong willed mama of the three. Ryker is her brother's nerdy business partner. They meet up again at her sister's wedding. She is being strong willed and he is trying to avoid her. He is avoiding her. She brings tequila to his hotel room to try to get him to look at her business plan. Crazy things happen from then on with them. Both have deadbeat dads. Here comes in to town and then leav
judy gardner
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun Romance Reading

This was such an enjoyable storyline with exceptional characters and a beautiful love story. I enjoyed this book and characters from the very first page, it was exceptionally well-written with lots of love and emotion.
I enjoyed the pace of the story and how the author incorporated all of the secondary characters into this storyline. I am looking forward to the last story in this series as the first two have been excellent. Definitely a five-star rating for this book.
BookSnuggle
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Summer Texas Bride (Brides of Bliss Texas Book 2) by Katie Lane. This is Summer Hadley and Ryker Evans story.

Ryker and Summer’s characters were so much fun. At times they had me laughing, crying, and their chemistry was so hot. I loved seeing my old friends from Bliss too. I wish Bliss and the characters were real. I look forward to the next book in this series. A fun and entertaining read that is a great way to escape for a little while.

FYI, contains mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Ad
Jane
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
A Delightful Romance! I am in love with Bliss, Texas and all the sweet people that live there. Summer and Ryker's story is fun, heartfelt and a little sexy. There are a lot of laugh out loud moments and I found myself sighing with happiness as Summer and Ryker got to know each other better and except who they when they were together. Just the way I like my romances!! Can't wait to read Autumn's story!!
Jane
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Margie
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Katie Lane is one of my favorite authors. In this story, Summer Texas Bride I once again fell in love with all of this author's wonderful characters. This book made me smile and laugh out loud as I read. That's something I look for in a good book. I am really looking forward to the next book in this series.
Paula-Diane Lufflum
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer fun

Summer is the big sister, well minutes older than her triplet sisters, she loves her dress shop but maybe fate has other ideas, in the form of her brothers best friend Ryker. Definitely a new favourite series.
June Rodgers
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful book in this series

Katie Lane writes stories with characters that you really connect with and root for. I would recommend this series to anyone who likes romance, friends and family.
Anita Rohn
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Summer

The triplets have a strong bond and love for each other but the time has come to become independent and individual which is difficult for the oldest,bossiest Summer. A very enjoyable read.
Amary Chapman
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemp-western
Wonderfully sweet romance set in Texas
Mary Tarter
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!!

Can't wait for Autumn!!!!!!!😊😊 Love the Tender Heart and Brides of Bliss series. I highly recomend both. Five stars are not enough!!!

Sue Wilkinson
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very funny book! Love Wy-Ka!
Deborah
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am in love with this series of books. Great Book. Highly recommend.
Ada
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Katie Lane takes us back to Bliss, Texas and another classic story. We get the story for the second Hadley sister, Summer, the oldest of the triplets.

Now I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of Summer's since we were introduced but as always, Katie Lane has the best way of bringing out the best in all the characters and we find out what exactly makes Summer tick and it's a beautiful thing. Summer is paired with hot, nerdy tech Ryder and sparks fly!

It's a very fun read with a return of a lot
Cindy Graham
May 28, 2019
Karen Dirksen
Jan 22, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Keegan (Texas Rascals #1)
  • Handsome Cowboy (Handsome Devils, #4)
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
  • Christmas at White Pines: A Christmas Blessing / Natural Born Daddy (Under a Texas Sky)
  • Matt (Texas Rascals #2)
  • A Springwater Christmas (Springwater, #6)
  • Springwater (Springwater, #1)
  • Cowboy Honor (Longhorn Canyon, #2)
  • Blithe Images
  • The Country Guesthouse (Sullivan's Crossing, #5)
  • Home to Me (Creek Canyon, #2)
  • Tucker (Texas Rascals #5)
  • Dance of Dreams (Bannions, #2)
  • Dad in an Instant (Lone Star Dads Book 1)
  • Country Strong (Painted Pony Creek #1)
  • Springwater Wedding (Springwater, #7)
  • Wyoming Heart
  • Reece (Sweet Southern Charmers, #1)
Katie Lane is the USA Today bestselling author of the Deep in the Heart of Texas, Hunk for the Holidays, Overnight Billionaires, and Tender Heart Texas series. Katie lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and when she isn’t writing, she enjoys reading, traveling, and cuddling with her high school sweetheart and cairn terrier Roo.

Brides of Bliss Texas (4 books)
  • Spring Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas, #1)
  • Autumn Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 3)
  • Christmas Texas Bride (The Brides of Bliss Texas Book 4)

News & Interviews

Rumaan Alam began writing Leave the World Behind with a series of tweets on a secret Twitter account he started two years ago.   The book that...