Start by marking “Shadow and Crow (Silver and Bone, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadow and Crow (Silver and Bone, #3)

Shadow and Crow (Silver and Bone, #3)

Tick. Tock.

Jennifer Jones is no stranger to trouble. She's been framed for murder, hunted by the government, and just stopped a sorcerer from summoning murderous entities. By now, trouble is an old friend.

But there is always something worse to come. Something smarter. Something darker.

For the first time in three hundred years, Jennifer might be outmatched.

And as shadows ga
Published April 30th 2019 by Black Sheep Books (first published July 13th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Shadow and Crow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadow and Crow

Start your review of Shadow and Crow (Silver and Bone, #3)
sally ✿
Jul 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bookshelf, paranormal
“Sometimes there are no good decisions. There are only decisions that aren’t as bad as others.”

What a fun journey this has been.

Shadow and Crow was a thrilling, mysterious, very creepy and chilling finale to such a wonderful trilogy.

I will admit I forgot a couple of the side characters, but I did remember our wonderful main cast: Jennifer, Ian, Oliver, Dave, Gabrielle, Cameron, and beautiful mysterious Mosi.

It had been a while since I had read the second book of the trilogy and while
Courtney  (courtneyandherbooks)
"Why do you always manage to leave dead bodies lying around?"

This was hands down the best of the trilogy. With the pace of the first book and dangerous excitement of the second, this book came together to be a satisfying and emotional finale!

For this book, we start where Smoke and Mirrors left off (no spoilers!) and Jennifer and her friends are in the most danger they've ever been, not to mention the world. The creature they are facing is more than they have ever faced and not everyone is g
Simone van Heijst
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A few months ago I was able to review Silver and Bone, which I ended up liking so much, that I read it in two days and decided I needed the sequel, Smoke and Mirrors immediately after. Like in a way that you can't continue living if you don't have the next book right now.

So when Claudia asked me to read and review the third and final book, Shadow and Crow, I obviously said yes.

The story continues right where the second book left off, and like always, the pacing is immediately good. There are n
Tara (Spinatale Reviews)
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shadow and Crow was the perfect ending to the Silver and Bone series. I'm so glad that I discovered this series, I enjoyed each installment more than the last. Shadow and Crow had everything I like in an urban fantasy book. Jennifer was such a relatable protagonist, the group dynamic was entertaining, and the secondary characters were well-developed.

In particular, I loved how Cain included some pitch-perfect humor to balance the darkness of this storyline. Ian is just as adorably clueless as ev
Kim
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it is over. What have you done Claudia?! This book left me incredibly sad and at the same time absolutely satisfied. I knew from the first two books that whatever I expected, it would go the other way, because Claudia can spin a story so perfectly it keeps you completely tangled in it's nets.

The third and last book starts where the second one ended, so Jennifer and her friends don't get much room to breath and the story gets even darker and darker. I LOVED the second book, but Sh
Lisa Baker
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Ending

Loved this book. Well written and fast paced with well developed characters, many I've become quite attached to. A great ending to the trilogy.
Diane Christensen
Jenthebookishbakernz
Oct 27, 2019
Keembre
Sep 28, 2020
Claudia Cain is the author of the Silver and Bone trilogy, bringing together crime and fantasy in a supernatural San Francisco.

She currently lives in the New Zealand and can usually be found either writing or reading. She owns more books than strictly necessary, and loves fantasy, animals, and dark humour.

News & Interviews