Start by marking “Rescue Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)” as Want to Read:
Rescue Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)

Rescue Vehicles

(Vehicles on the Job)

Describes the many types of vehicles used by first responders and emergency workers.
Published February 1st 2018 by Norwood House Press

To ask other readers questions about Rescue Vehicles, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescue Vehicles

Etienne
Jul 12, 2018 rated it liked it
Very simple, but well done for the youngs one. The pictures are good, the information are basic but interesting and all is well explain and adapted to the targeted public. Nothing extraordinary but good!
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Wonderful photographs showing various rescue vehicles. The text was easy to understand for my young charges as I read this to them. They wanted to spend a lot of time looking at the photos as I read basic facts about the vehicles and why there are different ones. The kids are all 4 and knew about different rescue vehicles and were very interested in this book. I liked the glossary at the back to go over with the kids. A great book to use in a primary classroom when teaching about community helpe ...more
Mani
Jul 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Simple but effective book. Read it with my nephew who is mad about rescue vehicles. He loved looking at the pictures and talking about all the different things that he could see in the vehicles. He was fascinated by how the vehicles in the book looked different to those that we have here in the UK. His favourite was the fire truck.

The book is good for teaching the younger ones about different rescue vehicles.
Teresa Kander
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens, netgalley
Very well written for young children to understand. Uses actual pictures rather than illustrations, which will make it more "real" for youngsters. Also like the glossary at the end.

Vehicles on the Job (6 books)
  • Water Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)
  • Farm Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)
  • Space Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)
  • Construction Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)
  • Military Vehicles (Vehicles on the Job)