Start by marking “Secret To Kill For Secret and Lies Book 1” as Want to Read:
Secret To Kill For Secret and Lies Book 1

Secret To Kill For Secret and Lies Book 1

Secrets can ruin lives, break bonds, and destroy families.

Some secrets are so important they are worth killing for.

Erin had everything she ever wanted, her dream job as a FBI agent like her father and grandfather, assisting the lead agent in a head line catching serial murder case, and a boyfriend who loves her.
Until she lost everything. The boyfriend, the journalist who s
Published August 29th 2018 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Secret To Kill For Secret and Lies Book 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret To Kill For Secret and Lies Book 1

Brianne Maffett
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A serial killer with the named the "D.C. Carver" definitely makes you cringe. But it also makes you want to read until you find the answers to all of your questions.

Erin Murphy, an FBI agent, is working the case of the D.C. Carver. But why would her boyfriend, a journalist, publish a story with false information about the case? And why would he leave the country before the article is published? Who is this serial killer and why is they killing their victims?

This is truly a page-turner that suck
Jennifer Pierson
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secret To Kill For definitely started out with a bang as FBI agent Erin was let go from her job when she was accused of something that she didn't do, and her life spiraled down from there. And it all centered around a case involving a serial killer called the D.C. Carver. Well, Erin finds herself starting over in a small mountain town in Colorado, and thinks that things are taking a turn for the better, but again, everything that happened to her centered around the D.C. Carver, who stopped killi ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

Erin Murphy, an FBI agent, is working the case of the D.C. Carver. But why would her boyfriend, a journalist, publish a story with false information about the case? And why would he leave the country before the article is published? Who is this serial killer and why are they killing their victims?

This is truly a page-turner that suc
Kinky Minx
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars, arc
Thank you to the author for the ARC in exchange for honest review.

Secret To Kill For is a catchy story, the plot started with a Federal agent who is dating a boyfriend journalist. FBI is always a mystery to me, not only because so many TV series has been about how secret can FBI be but all the secret they know can be buried forever if they wanted it to.
So we have Erin, a Federal agent who lost everything because of his boyfriend, she then left and starts to rebuild the life she wants and also s
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

I really enjoyed this book, it was easy to get into from the start. No messing about straight into the story line. It was well written and flowed nicely. Bit far fetched? Who knows this is fiction after all!!!

This is one of those books that you can’t put down and had me reading into the early hours. It had me guessing ‘who did it’ right to the end and even then there was another twist. Well deserved 5 star read.
Wendy Livingstone
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Erin is an FBI agent who is on the hunt for a series killer. When her life is falling apart, dark secrets are exposed that she was never supposed to find out about. Who is the serial killer? Will Erin get the answers she seeks? This is an intriguing page turner which is thrilling, and filled with secrets, lies and mystery. I look forward to reading more of this authors’ work!
Heather Martin
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
**Copy provided to Bayou Book Junkie for my reading pleasure in hopes of an unbiased opinion, a review was not a requirement.**

A Secret to Kill for by T.N. Lowe is the first book in the Secret and Lies series and the first I’ve read from this author and it won’t be the last!

I had read the synopsis for this book so I had a general idea of what it was about, but that no way prepared me for what I was going to experience when I read this book! For the most part, I really liked Erin, even when she
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
3.5 of 5 Hearts

The blurb of this book hooked me. I just had to know what happened to Erin Murphy and the serial murder case she was working on.

Author T.N. Lowe wrote a page turner for sure. I could not put this book down to save my life. I just had to know how the book ended. Would Erin Murphy survive? Would she figure out the case in time? Did she not realize the murderer was closer than she thought?

The mystery and suspense kept me enthralled with the book. The only issue was that I was disa
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love a good thriller and an amazing female lead. This story had me pretty well hooked throughout. The story was well written and and had me pulling for the main character to come out on top. Secret To Kill For is a good read especially for thriller fans. This is definitely going into my reread pile and I am excited for the next book!
Received an advanced copy