Start by marking “Wilt (The Order #2)” as Want to Read:
Wilt (The Order #2)

Wilt

(The Order #2)

When she was sold to Master Elliot Lyon of House Chimera, Fawn could have never imagined he was the same person as Elliot, the man beneath a well placed mask. A victim. Just like her. She would have never thought he was grooming her for the Wolf she’d already escaped once. That he planned to deliver her to the beast’s jaws in exchange for his wife. Master Jäger will stop a ...more
Published June 30th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Wilt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilt

Eve (Between The Bookends)
description
description Honest to god I do not understand why I am still reading this series. After the bomb we got dropped on us at the end of book one I was less than excited to start this one. However, I figured I would give book two a try to see if maybe things weren't as they appeared to be. Unfortunately, we get basically zero enlightenment of that situation the entire book. What we do get is a (view spoiler)
Tre Talbot
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m absolutely hooked on this series! Doe and Master Lyon go deeper then we have witnessed before and it breaks my heart seeing these two fighting to be strong on so many different levels all at once. Fawn is a stronger woman that I had already seen her as, to be able to push past those boundaries and continue amazes me. Elliot has his own battles and we’re still continuing to get more bread crumbs to the man behind House Chimera. Book two seemed to more at a faster pace for me then book one but ...more
Nadine Bookaholic
Definitely darker than the first book, which is more of what I had been expecting. This story had a few twists and turns that I didn't see coming.
Review to follow
Christina
Apr 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
*I received this book from the Author and Stephanie's Book Reports in exchange for my honest opinion.

Holy Mother of...OMG, did that seriously just happen?!!!!!!!!!!

After blitzing through the first book and ending with that cliffhanger, I couldn't wait to dive in to this book. Thankfully, I didn't have to wait since it had already released. But I was still surprised at how completely engrossed I became the more I read.

This book literally picks up where the first left off. But this book has a qui
Shirley Cuypers
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Nikki Rae!

Wilt is the second book in The Order Series and continues the story of Fawn/Doe and Elliot/Master Lyon. Fawn discovered that she was going to transfer to Master Jäger again in exchange for Master Lyon’s wife. Master Lyon’s preparing Fawn to become perfect for Master Jäger and Fawn doesn’t really know how to feel about it. Her feelings for Master Lyon are growing, but does Master Lyon feels
Jwink
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good

The story picked up where it left off! This story had a bit more action to it and showed the characters off well! Can’t wait for the next one!
Erica Mae Campos
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
God, this is a very satisfying het frustrating sequel to Bloom. Watch out for my review at the 18th to be posted first at my blog!

Link: www.livingahundredlives.wordpress.com
Sandra Loves Reading
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 1, Bloom, totally pulled me in. So I expected the same from Wilt. But I was wrong. Wilt was even more compelling!
Our main characters, Fawn and Elliot, are dancing round one another, each with their own agenda. The wonderful Mr B (Markus), shows Fawn some of the friendship she so desperately needs, as time runs out for her at House Chimera.
Plunged back into the clutches of Master Jaeger and his House, only a miracle can save Fawn. Will it happen? Read it and see!
Compelling writing!
Paranormal Books R Us
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wilt Review

Holy wow! I don't know if I can even find the words to convey my feelings about this book.
Yes, it is dark. Yes, at times it seems hopeless. But it was also it's own kind of beautiful as it delved into the intense feelings of the characters. It is an intimate view of them grabbing at what little comfort they could when everything else in their lives was completely out of their control.

The characters themselves are so well done it's like they are real.
They have managed to work their wa
The Beauty and Her Reads
Jun 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
“My Owner was a twisted, tortured man who had crafted me into whatever he needed out of the necessity of his reaching his ultimate goal. This wasn’t love he felt for me. I doubted now whether it was love I felt for him.”

Rated:4/5
“You can’t train me,” I said. “Not really. Not for them.” My voice cracked but I wouldn’t back down. “You can’t prepare me for the things I’m forced to do or see.”
She was
Mia
May 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
ARC REVIEW

Pain. Brokenness. Lies.

‘Wilt’ by the amazingly talented Nikki Rae is book number two in The Order series.
In this book we still follow the dark and twisted relationship between Master Lyon and Fawn, or should I call her Doe now.
But in addition, we get more insight into how the order works and more importantly, we get to know and love a couple of new characters.

Master Lyon is his usual self, his hot and cold behavior will give you whiplash but it will all make more sense the more you ge
Elle Love Books
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG this series was so dark like anything I have read before. I don't even know where to begin with my review without giving anything away and beside my head is such a mess right now. So many emotions and questions going through it. Okay first thing first..this series needs to be read in order as every book ends in a cliffhanger. The first book is Bloom then Wilt and then Chrysalis.
When I started Bloom I knew this will be a dark read from the beginning I just didn't know how dark it will get, b
Claire Cronin
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 2 picks up straight after book 1 Bloom, so make sure you have read this one first.

So in this book we have found out that Fawn is being used by her new Master Lyon, as a bargaining chip to get his wife back!! WTF!! Just as she was stating to let her barriers down and feel for him as Elliott, the man himself broken and used and abused by the order, she is again being used by a Master and being trained by him to behave properly in an attempt to get his wife back.

There's a lot going on in this
EndlessReading
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Firstly I would like to thank the lovey Nikki Rae for kindly providing me with a copy of Wilt to read and review.

Wilt is the second book in The Order Series and continues the story of Fawn/Doe, Elliot/Master Lyon & of course Marius, and picks up right at the end of Bloom.

Fawn discovered that she was going to be transferred to Master Jäger again in exchange for Master Lyon’s wife...WTAF!

Serena Worker
Jun 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With her failed escape she welcomes the pain meds she’s given, she didn’t want to eat or face him, but he lets her know she has to face him, although he didn’t look like her owner. While she heals, he’s Elliot and she’s Fawn, but they soon return to Doe and Sir.
Master Lyon decides that it’s time to continue her training for her transfer to Master Jager, Doe keeps denying the voice in her head that tells her that she’s developing more feelings than she should for Master Lyon, but will he feel the
Kalli Bunch
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I possibly say about the 2nd installment of The Order series by Nikki Rae that can do it justice? This book, and the main character is dark, terrifying, terrible, amazing, willful, strong, sad, and so much more. I would actually go so far as to say you would be missing out by NOT reading this story. It's powerful, compelling, and onto its pages seeps a terrifying reality that many in our world suffer right under our noses. But beyond that, it gets beneath your skin and draws out your em ...more
SBee Reviews
May 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
★ Collateral for her Owner ★

—>>> Living at House Chimera with Master Lyon, Fawn learns there is another side to him, and that is when he reveals his other side to her, as Elliot. This man is the one Fawn reaches for, and begins to yearn for. But unbeknownst to her, Master Lyon is already taken and has merely been using her for as a means for his own ends. Unfortunately for Fawn, she is being trained to be taken back into House Wolf, where her previous Owner, Master Jäger, has diabolical
Bozena
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
(The Order series book 1 +2)
I didn't know what to expect from this series before I started to read it. I didn't read the blurb. I just read from the beginning and let me tell you, it was nothing I've expected.
I wanted to wait until I've read the 3rd book (I started reading it today 😍), but I couldn't wait to share it with you.
It's not a story for everyone. It's a very dark and terrible world of ownership and slavery.
It's completely different than any other books I've read so far. The story is
ReadingInPyjamas
Apr 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivatingly dark read!

"Sometimes being in the dark is better than turning on a light to see all you’re afraid of."

The action picks up immediately after the cliffhanger in Bloom, the first book in The Order Series. Master Lyon continues to own and train Fawn, and although his feelings for her have grown, he won't derail from his plan. The angst and sexual tension in this book are through the roof. The emotions that all the characters transmit are so intense I couldn't help but feel their help
RLoves2Read
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Wow! Book 1 in The Order Series, Bloom, was dark but Nikki Rae stepped it up in book 2, Wilt. This story directly continues from the first book, so it is highly advised to read this series in order.

Wilt goes deeper and darker, and more disturbing than the first book in this series. It will pull you in, and the characters will pull at your emotions. Nikki will make you hate then love and then even hate again Master Lyon as he continues to "own" Fawn, aka Doe. You will not only feel her hope, but
Books Laid Bare
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, My Dear Lord…WTF!!!
I ploughed straight into this after finishing off book one, so the treachery of the end of Bloom was fresh in my mind when this picked up right after the point where I was ready to throttle Elliot!
Each page brought more and more conflict to the story; just how would they all find what they needed? Could Fawn and Elliot find their place or was it all too late for them?
What part was Doe going to play in all of this, she may have accepted her fate but that doesn’t mean that f
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading Bloom, Book 1, I was hesitant to read Wilt. But boy oh boy am I ever glad I did! Wilt definitely got better. The story was very well written, and I just loved the angst and darkness that is within Wilt. Doe is the strongest character I have ever encountered. The things she has gone through at the age of 19 are mind blowing. Yet she seems to still get back up and tries again. I’m excited to see where this story continues. I can’t wait for the next book!
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Tania
This is book 2 in the order series, in this book you learned more about master Elliot background. And we get to see (Marius) Mr. B in a different light and also you start second guessing yourself about the characters and what they’re true feelings are about the order and what they’re roles are in the order.

Can’t wait for the next installment on this series, the rollercoaster of emotions I got from this book is so good.
Angela Jill D-C
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love!!!

Even though at times I felt this book kinda had some prattling to it. It ended in the most awesome way. Again some spelling issue and grammatical errors stood out to me. But it did not take away from the story, well because the story is just that awesome. Don't miss out on what happens to Fawn and her Owner in this book.
Amber Martin
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Teresa Juckett
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This picks up where Bloom ended and I have to say I think liked this book a bit better the Darkness and angst just sang to my dark lil soul as Doe who has to overcome so much in this book at just 19.

Once again Nikki takes you on a story that will hook you and have you turning those pages.

This is just my opinion and my review.
Gina Burkart
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What amazing read that is a huge page turner that will have you hooked to this dark twisted read and it leaves off from the first book. It takes you down a ride of more dark gritty steamy sexy hot scenes.
Graham
Jun 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Given to The Grimm Order as an infant, Fawn was raised in a world shaped by the rich and powerful. When she was sold at the age of nine to a Suitor, Fawn believed he would protect her from the “Mainworld”, where those who know nothing about the Order live. Living with the cruel man who bought her freedom, she finds just what the Order is about: money, control, and status for the Owner and humiliation and abuse for those they own.

Unwilling to accept the expectations of being Owned, Fawn goes from
Ruth
May 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, dark
The series just keeps getting better and better!! Deep Dark Intense and Emotional!! O M G !!! I can't stop thinking about the book. What will happen to Fawn/Doe now? Strong characters and great world building! I need to read the next book soon!!
Sallyann Cole
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written book. I didn't realise that it is the second in a series, but I managed to work out what was going on. I would advise reading the first one as it is a very unique story line.
Nikki Rae is an independent author who lives in New Jersey. She explores human nature through fiction, concentrating on making the imaginary as real as possible. Her genres of choice are mainly dark, scary, romantic tales, but she’ll try anything once. When she is not writing, reading, or thinking, you can find her spending time with animals, drawing in a quiet corner, or studying people. Closely.

The Order (2 books)