Start by marking “Candid Conversations” as Want to Read:
Candid Conversations

Candid Conversations

Life isn’t always sunshine and chocolate.

It’s hard.

Being a Christian doesn't change that.

In Candid Conversations you’ll read real life stories from real Christian women, and how God has used their struggles to either refine their faith or used their faith to help them weather the storm. From struggling with doubts to dealing with the loss of a loved one, these women lay
Published August 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Candid Conversations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Candid Conversations

Start your review of Candid Conversations
Melissa Henderson
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Heartfelt, amazing, honest life stories. This is an inspirational book. I plan to read this one again and again. I received a complimentary copy of this book. This is my personal honest opinion. No review was required.
Joanne Viola
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy conversation but am terrible at making small talk. Put me in a room of people and I freeze You see I would rather have a meaningful conversation with one person than have conversations with many which I will soon forget.

Candid Conversations by Heather Hart, and other contributing authors, is just like having one meaningful conversation after another. Over twenty different women have come together to share their stories – aka – struggles.

Candid Conversations is a collection of stories,
Stacey Pardoe
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Many Christian women believe we need to put our "best foot forward" in every situation. We hide behind the facades of perfectionism, poise, and charisma. Meanwhile, we bury our deepest struggles and hidden weaknesses.

Candid Conversations is a powerful tool for examining our struggles and taking the first step toward admitting them to ourselves and to others. The diversity of authors and their uniquely individual stories of struggle make this a book that is relevant in every Christian woman's
Julie Loos
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honest and heartfelt conversations in this book!
The stories from this book inspire and encourage. Many women think they are alone in their struggles, but this book unmasks that we all struggle in life.

This will be a book I return to often!
Kristin
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A BOOK REVIEW BY KRISTIN'S BOOK GARDEN~CANDID CONVERSATIONS BY HEATHER Hart and contributing authors

Ihave recently finished reading Candid Conversations which is an anthology by Heather Hart and contributing authors. This is a beautifully written book that shares the experiences, feelings, thoughts and deepest emotions of Christian women. Each excerpt is fairly, easy to read and has a series of questions for reflection after each candid conversation.
I quickly connected to each conversational
Debbie
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories in this book are all very inspiring. The authors of each story are all very special people. You won’t be able to stop reading this book. I had the honor to review this book for one of the authors. I would give this book a higher rating than a five star review if I could.
Debra
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a open an honest look into the lives and challenges of women today. It shows so many different things we face as we grow in our faith in Christ! I believe many discussions give you a validation to the struggles you are feeling or have felt. I know many of us don't feel comfortable opening ourselves up easily in groups of people however believe these conversations show how many others have truly struggled with some of the same things in their lives. For me it is natural to look at ...more
Susan M.
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I took this book with me to read while on vacation, and started reading it while my husband was driving. It didn't take very long before I started sharing bits and pieces out loud with him, as it was so good. Soon after that, he asked me to start reading entire chapters out loud, he was enjoying it so much! Time and again I could relate with something an author had shared, either having experienced it personally, or it helped me to understand a loved one in my life. Even Christians have ...more
Angela Medina
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The simple conversations in this book are inspirational, but easy to read. I found myself reading 2 or 3 in a day. A few days later, I still found myself thinking about or quoting what had been in the "conversation ".
Serena Wade-Harrington
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a pdf copy of “Candid Conversations: Real Women. Real Life. Real Faith” by Heather Hart, in exchange for my honest review. This book is a compilation by several Christian female authors. The premise of the book is to engage with people in an open fashion. The authors openly share a part of their lives with the reader. They talk about real life situations, problems, emotions, and expectations. They are presented in a fashion that exposes the authors as human, just like the reader. The ...more
Andree Miller
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We All Need Candid Conversations

This book is geared to women but all can benefit from it. I appreciated each authors vulnerability and candidness. Some stories stuck with me more than others and all made me think. I can see myself using this book as a candid conversation starter as venture to know others on a deeper level.
Heather Hart
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Deb Sandlin
Aug 06, 2018
Phyllis
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica Wright
Nov 20, 2018
Ylva
Sep 19, 2018
Sylvia Brown-Roberts
Jun 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
eric mcdonald
is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2018
Lillian Morin
Jul 22, 2018
Shannan Williams
Jul 25, 2018
Sherry
Jul 26, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Robin
Sep 24, 2018
Rita
Nov 21, 2018

• The Gift of Prophetic Encouragement: Hearing the Words of God for Others
Heather Hart is an internationally best-selling and award-winning author who has an unquenchable passion for Jesus. Her desire is to help women of all ages embrace who they were created to be and find their true beauty in Christ. Heather knows that the one thing every girl needs is a little honesty, so she’s not afraid to get candid and share her struggles. Her hope is that through her writing, ...more
“Sometimes the greatest miracle is not one of physical healing but one of peace, joy, and strength in the midst of a difficult time.” 0 likes