Start by marking “Giovanni” as Want to Read:
Giovanni

Giovanni

(Benedetti Brothers #4)

I’m the right-hand man of the mafia king.
She’s a girl with a past she’s desperate to hide.

But I need something from her.
And I know she won’t help me. Not willingly.
She’ll need some persuading.

Lucky for her, I can do that.

Something about this girl makes me curious, though, and it’s more than the scars that line her back. She’s on the edge of something. Something bad. S
Published July 17th 2018

Start your review of Giovanni
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

GIOVANNI: Is a full length dark, mafia romance novel by the Queen of Angst ‘Natasha Knight’ Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ Giovanni Santa Maria & Emilia Estrella

I don't want to fix you. I'll take you exactly as you are. All the broken pieces of you.

The Queen of mafia strikes again ✔️
Hot cover ✔️
Mafia ✔️
Dark, Full of Angst ✔️

Say no more!!

When I saw the sign up for this I was beyond excited, this a
Olga therebelreader
I loved it. This is my kind of book! The author created characters who I empathized with, whose actions alternately thrilled and horrified me, but most importantly the characters developed.

I love mafia books with the love story and all the drama around it. Giovanni and Emilia make a great couple. Most of their encounters are intense, mostly due to Giovanni’s Alpha/Dominant personality. He just oozes sex appeal and you really feel their chemistry! Giovanni is the bad boy you can’t help but fall
Snow
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
One of my very fave authors is writing an 'enemies-to-lovers' trope set in mafia world!!!!

*gasps*

And it's dark😏😈

*Snow likes it already*

Giovanni Santa Maria is on the hunt for Alessandro Estrella, one of the Mexican cartel, but to reach him, he'll go though any available ways of reach, and the first pointer comes to Alessandro's twin sister, Emilia Estrella , now with a changed name of Em Larrea.

BUT she has nothing to do with the cartel business, or the knowledge of her brother's whereabo
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless, gritty and heart-stopping satisfaction…

I admit. I was nervous going in. I don’t think I ever really recovered from Sergio’s story – a book hangover that was so, so worth it but still… How much of my heart was left after three Benedetti brothers? Well, just enough, thankfully, because this author is an insta-read for me and I couldn’t not read Giovanni’s story! Ahh, Giovanni….

Where do I begin? He was ruthless, methodical and just skimmed the line of being too ruthless. Emilia was his le
Paperback Princess
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 delicious stars!!!!

I love Natasha Knight and her hot as hell mafia men..period...the end!!!
Expresso
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
91%. Read. Stop. Run. Repeat. Yep this is pretty much standard with Knight’s stories. Prior to 91% I was on the edge of the seat nearly comatose due to the INTENSE DRAMA and INTIMATE scenes!

Giovanni is BEAST. Dude is running neck n’ neck with Sergio! The opening scene...total ALPHA move and is as SEXY as all get out. The opening is very intense and sets the tone for the story beautifully!!

A TRUE ARTIST of her craft, Knight set the bar pretty high for authentic mafia stories! Giovanni is no soft
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I was consumed by the book. It’s emotional and mysterious and hawwwt. Yes, Giovanni is pure fire! He’s sexy, domineering, and a definitely a dick at times, but he’s kinda sweet too. I just loved him and Emilia together. He is fiercely protective of her and it had me feeling all the feels. Emilia is broken but so strong. The way he picks up her broken pieces is just... just so tragically beautiful. I loved this book and highly recommend if you like mafia reads that are dark and raw and dirty.
Gio
m.
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

So, this was my first book by this author and it certainly will not be my last because I was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed it a lot! Giovanni was fast-paced, intense, dark, gritty and really sexy. It was on the shorter side (although still a full length novel) and captured my attention pretty much from that start. It had everything a good mafia romance ought to have! Also may I quickly add that Giovanni, our main guy, was absolutely delicious and had me fanning myself because of his dir
Heather andrews
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isn't Giovanni just a sweet man, “well, I would like to eff you after dinner, but I wasn’t assuming it was a given.” Giovanni is a man who means business, “you keep looking at her like that, and I’ll pop your eyeballs out of their sockets and feed them to you, understand.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Giovanni.
Jan
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-madness
A gripping enemies to lovers romance in the mafia world. Loved it.

It was intense and I couldn't put it down.

Emilia was an ex Cartel princess I say ex because she has changed her name and is In hiding from her brother.

Giovanni is looking for Emilia's brother, discovers Emilia and pays her a visit.

Emilia is on high alert, if Giovanni has found her then her brother will too.

Emilia is balsy and doesn't quiver at Giovanni's threats which is a huge turn on for him, Emelia intrigues and entices hi
April Symes
I love mafia books, especially ones with delicious romances that make up the story and let me say GIOVANNI by Natasha Knight is all that and then some. It is a full length story that is all dark romance, a Dual Perspectives mafia romance story . Giovanni is hands down one heck of an alpha beast. The opening is super intense and sets the tone for the story quite beautifully!! Emilia was an ex Cartel princess who has changed her name and is in hiding from her brother. Giovanni is an alpha mob boss ...more
Mimiorphee
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
Natasha Knight did it again! I don't know how it is possible but with each new release I find myself entirely under her male lead character's spell...

Giovanni is the raw and gritty story of Giovanni and Emilia (Em). Cartel princess, Em hides form her past and Gio is decided to use her and penetratel her secrets in order to track down her twin brother. Secrets he has on his own, and that I longed to pierce!

Their cat and mouse play riveted me. Em stands no chance against Giovanni but did she try t
Lisa
Aug 14, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I did it again and didn’t start the series from book one! However, I don’t think that would have helped save this book for me. There was nothing wrong this....just didn’t do it for me.

Okay the likes: I liked both characters separately. The interaction between the two were intense and heated. I liked their banter and how they stood their ground with each other on the most part in the beginning. That didn’t last....

Not liked: No emotional connection and lack of chemistry. Yes, the book was like 8
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I received an ARC of this book form the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Natasha Knight!

Classic mafia dark romance trope, with original pretense and amazingly complex characters. This is the third book I’ve read by Knight, and every single one has been flawless. She truly knows how to write a captivating story.

The writing was great in this story. So many heartbreakingly beautiful passages. The words just flowed, and made it nearly impossible to put the book down.

Knight
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I truly enjoyed it! At the beginning I wasn't sure because Giovanni didn't feel like the good guy. But the more we know him the better we understanding.

Emilia endured such a dark and horrible past! I feel so much for her! Pitty nobody wants, but I can't help but feel it. Also how strong she is! Nothing about her is weak!

I enjoy this author, but I do think about how does she come up with it.
Liana Vanoyan
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story is very intense,filled with pain, sorrow, betrayal.
I couldn't put the book down till I finished it!
I loved Giovanni amd Emilia's story very much.
Giovanni is sexy,dominant, dangerous and he’s one hundred percent male alpha!
I felt soo much pain, suffer from poor Emilia. She’s strong,she’s brave,she’s loyal and and despite everything that happened to her, she never lost her spirit.
When cartel princess and Mafia king meet, who can expect some mindblowing story, which will leave you spea
Tyi
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh how I love me some Giovanni... He was such a strong character. Everything that he did there was a reason behind it. Giovanni never sugar coated how he felt concening his business, personal relationships with family, and of course Emilia.

The secrets which the main characters held were rough... They had to learn to trust. I loved how Killian Black and Hugo Drake made an appearance. It made me remember good and bad moments from Captive Beauty.
Melissa Fisher
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

Emilia and Giovanni have stolen my heart. Emilia is a strong woman who taught herself to stand on her own two feet. She has been through more than any should have to endure but she came out stronger for it. She loves hard and protects fiercely and does what ever she can to ensure the safety of those she loves. Giovanni is indeed an Alpha. He is a leader and a taker and does what he wants when he wants. But with leading comes loyalty and he is loyal to those he loves. Also fiercely prot
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I’m not a pushover. I’ll fight. I’ll claw out their eyes if I have to, but I’ll fight because not fighting makes you a victim.” -Emilia

Emilia has a traumatizing past that she escaped from years ago and yet she is still dealing with the aftermath everyday. For all her bravado, she does not feel safe or protected.

“I’m not a good man. I know who I am, and I don’t pretend to be anyone else.”-Giovanni

Giovanni is a man seeking revenge. Unable to bring his prey out into the open, he demands the man’s
Hanan
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms. Knight has outdone herself in Giovanni.
She takes the reader into the world of The Mafia,The Cartel,the bad boys and the women they love!
This book had me gripped from the first two sentences,I didn’t put it down till I reached the end!
Very intense story. Filled with pain,anguish,sorrow and betrayal.
But it’s also a love story that Giovanni and Emilia never saw coming!
I loved Giovanni immediately!
The way Emilia describes him when first seeing him had me saying hell yeah I’ll take on
Diary Of Book Fiend
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definite 5 Star Worthy Read! Natasha Knight had me pulled into the Dark Mafia World from the very first page of Giovanni and I could not and did not put it down until the very end.

This is the story of Giovanni And Emilia

---I don't know if my past will ever be finished with me. I thought it would. I thought it had.

The thing with surviving is you have to keep doing it. Every. Single. Day. You never beat the thing that breaks you, not really. It owns you.---

Emilia has been staying off the radar f
❤Sana❤
⭐5 Damaged good stars!⭐

“The thing with surviving is you have to keep doing it. Every. Single. Day.
You never beat the thing that breaks you, not really. It owns you. It’s always with you, no matter what. It becomes a part of you. Like skin. Like broken skin. Like scar tissue.”

Holy shit! This was one hell of an intense ride. I don't even know how to review such a tsunami of a story.

Forget Salvatore and Dominic, Giovanni was THE BEST.

“I don’t think I can break you, Emilia. I think you’re already b
Ann
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I fell in love with the H, Giovanni Santa Maria. He is an alpha mob boss who does what needs to gets done. His protectiveness and domineering, yet comforting presence unearths Emilia. All she wants is to hold onto her false sense of security for as long as possible. She doesn't want to trust Giovanni but some how feels safe in his arms. As more is uncovered about the demons in their pasts, each learns to overcome their differences to embrace love they thought they would never find.
Badh
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, arc
If you are familiar with Natasha Knight's Benedetti Brothers books, then you've probably run across Giovanni before. Now he has his own book. This book is a spinoff of that series, but you don't have to have read that series to read this book, since it's a standalone and any Benedettis you see are side characters.

Em has spent the past 4 years hiding. After her father died, she disappeared, but then she came back with a new name. Now her twin brother is running the cartel their father used to ru
Catreena
Dual POV
Standalone
EnemiestoLovers
Benedetti Brothers Series

Natasha Knight has done it again! Loved this!
Giovanni is part of the Benedetti Brothers series and can be read as a standalone.

Giovanni is the right hand man to the ruthless head of the Italian Mafia. And he doesn't stop to take what he wants. Domineering a-hole. But ohh, just as ruthless.
Until he finds Emilia, ex Cartel Princess, who's legally changed her name, wanting to stay hidde
Romance Between The Sheets
Firstly, I got to chapter 22 and literally put the book down, I took some deep breaths and thought to myself you need to see this story through. Be like Emilia, this strong and courageous woman, I was beside myself with fear and what a reward for the ending. When Emilia faces her past to try and move forward, amazed at her bravery.

I loved, loved, loved this story, Giovanni captured me from those first few pages and Emilia takes you on a roller coaster of emotions.

You know Emilia’s story is harro
Jacquie
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5+ "I COULDN'T PUT THIS BOOK DOWN" Stars!!!!

This book is soooooooo 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘, soooooooo 𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓢𝓣𝓨, soooooooo 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚...right from the first page to the last! Natasha Knight is among the VERY BEST Mafia genre writers and I can't get enough of her writing!!!

Giovanni...dark, ruthless, ALPHA-TO-THE-MAX and has some secrets he doesn't want uncovered! He's looking for Emilia's sleazy snake-of-a-brother and hatches a plan whereby he THINKS he'll flush Alessandro out by using his sister as bait!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
OMG!!! You guys!! Natasha Knight is legit a desert island kind of author for me. I absolutely love every single book she has written and always come back for more. Giovanni was absolutely delicious. I absolutely loved him and Emilia so so much. It was the perfect example of grit, sass, a hot alpha hero and a strong yet damaged heroine. I could not get enough.

There is absolutely a magic quality to this author's books. I love the Bendetti crime family and loved being back in their world with Giova
Renee
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent mafia romance book! I love Giovanni, he is epitome of being alpha. Emilia is an interesting complex character. Neither of them are perfect, the stories are heartbreaking and Natasha Knight poured her soul into this book.

I loved the character development in this book. It was clear how each step was well thought out to provide that amazing detail. The author made it realistic by including flaws and complexity. Natasha Knight also did a phenomenal job on world building; each wo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Machiavellian (Gangsters of New York, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Conor (Boston Underworld, #6)
  • The Rise of Saint
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Arranged: A Dark Mafia Romance
  • Fractured Ties: Boykov Bratva
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • Wicked King (Captive #4)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
  • Code of Silence
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles, #3)
  • Capo: A Dark Mafia Romance (Russo Saga, #6)
USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance, Natasha Knight specializes in dark, tortured heroes. Happily-Ever-Afters are guaranteed, but she likes to put her characters through hell to get them there. She’s evil like that.

Want to know about New Releases? Sign up for Natasha's newsletter: http://bit.ly/2prymN4

Follow her on Facebook for contests and other fun stuff: http://bit.ly/29q3s4b

Benedetti Brothers (4 books)
  • Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)
  • Dominic (Benedetti Brothers, #2)
  • Sergio (Benedetti Brothers #3)