Start by marking “Giovanni” as Want to Read:
Giovanni

Giovanni

(Benedetti Brothers #4)

I’m the right-hand man of the mafia king.
She’s a girl with a past she’s desperate to hide.

But I need something from her.
And I know she won’t help me. Not willingly.
She’ll need some persuading.

Lucky for her, I can do that.

Something about this girl makes me curious, though, and it’s more than the scars that line her back. She’s on the edge of something. Something bad. S
Published July 17th 2018

Start your review of Giovanni
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Another Steamy Natasha Knight Mafia Romance!

The following ratings are out of 5:
Audio/Narration: 🎧🎧🎧🎧🎧
Romance: 💚💙❤️🧡💖
Heat/Steam: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Story/Plot: 📘📗📕📙📔
World building: 🌏🌏🌍🌎🌏
Character development: 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

The setting: New York City

The Hero(s): Giovanni - Mob boss who is looking for a Cartel Boss that reneged on a deal they made. The Cartel leader, Alessandro Estrella has gone into hiding.

The heroine: Emilia (Em) - sister to Alessandro Estrella, Emilia Estrella had changed her name to Em Larrea. She i
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

GIOVANNI: Is a full length dark, mafia romance novel by the Queen of Angst ‘Natasha Knight’ Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ Giovanni Santa Maria & Emilia Estrella

I don't want to fix you. I'll take you exactly as you are. All the broken pieces of you.

The Queen of mafia strikes again ✔️
Hot cover ✔️
Mafia ✔️
Dark, Full of Angst ✔️

Say no more!!

When I saw the sign up for this I was beyond excited, this a
Olga therebelreader
I loved it. This is my kind of book! The author created characters who I empathized with, whose actions alternately thrilled and horrified me, but most importantly the characters developed.

I love mafia books with the love story and all the drama around it. Giovanni and Emilia make a great couple. Most of their encounters are intense, mostly due to Giovanni’s Alpha/Dominant personality. He just oozes sex appeal and you really feel their chemistry! Giovanni is the bad boy you can’t help but fall
Snow
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
One of my very fave authors is writing an 'enemies-to-lovers' trope set in mafia world!!!!

*gasps*

And it's dark😏😈

*Snow likes it already*

Giovanni Santa Maria is on the hunt for Alessandro Estrella, one of the Mexican cartel, but to reach him, he'll go though any available ways of reach, and the first pointer comes to Alessandro's twin sister, Emilia Estrella , now with a changed name of Em Larrea.

BUT she has nothing to do with the cartel business, or the knowledge of her brother's whereabo
Ms reads a lot
I recently discovered this author and I can’t get enough! She writes the BEST OTT J/P men. Giovanni was 🥵 🔥 🥵. I was so sad when the book ended! I wanted more!

TW: SA
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ruthless, gritty and heart-stopping satisfaction…

I admit. I was nervous going in. I don’t think I ever really recovered from Sergio’s story – a book hangover that was so, so worth it but still… How much of my heart was left after three Benedetti brothers? Well, just enough, thankfully, because this author is an insta-read for me and I couldn’t not read Giovanni’s story! Ahh, Giovanni….

Where do I begin? He was ruthless, methodical and just skimmed the line of being too ruthless. Emilia was his le
Expresso
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
91%. Read. Stop. Run. Repeat. Yep this is pretty much standard with Knight’s stories. Prior to 91% I was on the edge of the seat nearly comatose due to the INTENSE DRAMA and INTIMATE scenes!

Giovanni is BEAST. Dude is running neck n’ neck with Sergio! The opening scene...total ALPHA move and is as SEXY as all get out. The opening is very intense and sets the tone for the story beautifully!!

A TRUE ARTIST of her craft, Knight set the bar pretty high for authentic mafia stories! Giovanni is no soft
Paperback Princess
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 delicious stars!!!!

I love Natasha Knight and her hot as hell mafia men..period...the end!!!
Katie Utterly Unashamed
4.5 incredible stars.

First, this is a fucking stellar audio done by Aiden Snow and Kate Genevieve!!! Aiden has one of the hotness voices for mafia romances.

Second, why the fuck have I not devoured all of Knight's books? Seriously. This is only my 2nd time reading her and I loved it just as much as the first duet I read. I'm seriously, about to go binge the fuck out of this author.

This book is not super dark, but it is a definite anti-hero and what Amelia aka Em went through was fucking heart
Amber- Leave Me Alone I’m Reading
I was consumed by the book. It’s emotional and mysterious and hawwwt. Yes, Giovanni is pure fire! He’s sexy, domineering, and a definitely a dick at times, but he’s kinda sweet too. I just loved him and Emilia together. He is fiercely protective of her and it had me feeling all the feels. Emilia is broken but so strong. The way he picks up her broken pieces is just... just so tragically beautiful. I loved this book and highly recommend if you like mafia reads that are dark and raw and dirty.
Gio

Enjoyment: 4/5
Dark Level: 2/5
Sexual Level: SEX-citingly GOOD
Triggers: Yes
Violence: Yes (mild to Medium)
Male: Intense and Dark
Series: Book 5
Pages: 244
Audio: GOOD (male & female)
Kindle Unlimited: No

STORY:
The way this starts and the intensity oozing from Giovanni, you know this is going to be a good read/audio. Giovanni is in search of Emilia’s brother, and he goes after her in search of him. However, not even 24 hours, Giovanni wanted a
Jan
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia-madness
A gripping enemies to lovers romance in the mafia world. Loved it.

It was intense and I couldn't put it down.

Emilia was an ex Cartel princess I say ex because she has changed her name and is In hiding from her brother.

Giovanni is looking for Emilia's brother, discovers Emilia and pays her a visit.

Emilia is on high alert, if Giovanni has found her then her brother will too.

Emilia is balsy and doesn't quiver at Giovanni's threats which is a huge turn on for him, Emelia intrigues and entices hi
m ✦ foesandlovers
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

So, this was my first book by this author and it certainly will not be my last because I was pleasantly surprised! I enjoyed it a lot! Giovanni was fast-paced, intense, dark, gritty and really sexy. It was on the shorter side (although still a full length novel) and captured my attention pretty much from that start. It had everything a good mafia romance ought to have! Also may I quickly add that Giovanni, our main guy, was absolutely delicious and had me fanning myself because of his dir
W.B.
Mar 01, 2021 rated it liked it
A really captivating story about two people with a dark and twisted past.
How family can break you with there actions and how you move forward.

In this book we really get to know the characters deep and dark past where her brother had been so twisted up by hate from there childhood.
Leading to him hurting her so badly that she felt broken with in her one body and soul.
He had been betrayed and felt guilt over actions that had not been taken.

Them coming together was fast and Electric and how the
Heather andrews
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Isn't Giovanni just a sweet man, “well, I would like to eff you after dinner, but I wasn’t assuming it was a given.” Giovanni is a man who means business, “you keep looking at her like that, and I’ll pop your eyeballs out of their sockets and feed them to you, understand.” I liked this book, I fell in love with Giovanni. ...more
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Mar 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2021
Dark Mafia Romance.

Revenge story.

Traumatized heroine.

Dirty, nasty sex.

Delicious if emotional story.
Mimiorphee
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
Natasha Knight did it again! I don't know how it is possible but with each new release I find myself entirely under her male lead character's spell...

Giovanni is the raw and gritty story of Giovanni and Emilia (Em). Cartel princess, Em hides form her past and Gio is decided to use her and penetratel her secrets in order to track down her twin brother. Secrets he has on his own, and that I longed to pierce!

Their cat and mouse play riveted me. Em stands no chance against Giovanni but did she try t
April Symes
I love mafia books, especially ones with delicious romances that make up the story and let me say GIOVANNI by Natasha Knight is all that and then some. It is a full length story that is all dark romance, a Dual Perspectives mafia romance story . Giovanni is hands down one heck of an alpha beast. The opening is super intense and sets the tone for the story quite beautifully!! Emilia was an ex Cartel princess who has changed her name and is in hiding from her brother. Giovanni is an alpha mob boss ...more
Laur Laur
Oct 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
Sue's Romance Reviews
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I’m not a pushover. I’ll fight. I’ll claw out their eyes if I have to, but I’ll fight because not fighting makes you a victim.” -Emilia

Emilia has a traumatizing past that she escaped from years ago and yet she is still dealing with the aftermath everyday. For all her bravado, she does not feel safe or protected.

“I’m not a good man. I know who I am, and I don’t pretend to be anyone else.”-Giovanni

Giovanni is a man seeking revenge. Unable to bring his prey out into the open, he demands the man’s
Paganalexandria
This was a really good audiobook. The story had very dark elements, most of which weren't between the hero, and heroine. It is also very triggering and deals with sexual abuse/rape. ...more
Hanan
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Ms. Knight has outdone herself in Giovanni.
She takes the reader into the world of The Mafia,The Cartel,the bad boys and the women they love!
This book had me gripped from the first two sentences,I didn’t put it down till I reached the end!
Very intense story. Filled with pain,anguish,sorrow and betrayal.
But it’s also a love story that Giovanni and Emilia never saw coming!
I loved Giovanni immediately!
The way Emilia describes him when first seeing him had me saying hell yeah I’ll take on
Diary Of Book Fiend
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definite 5 Star Worthy Read! Natasha Knight had me pulled into the Dark Mafia World from the very first page of Giovanni and I could not and did not put it down until the very end.

This is the story of Giovanni And Emilia

---I don't know if my past will ever be finished with me. I thought it would. I thought it had.

The thing with surviving is you have to keep doing it. Every. Single. Day. You never beat the thing that breaks you, not really. It owns you.---

Emilia has been staying off the radar f
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!

I received an ARC of this book form the author and I voluntarily reviewed it. Thank you Natasha Knight!

Classic mafia dark romance trope, with original pretense and amazingly complex characters. This is the third book I’ve read by Knight, and every single one has been flawless. She truly knows how to write a captivating story.

The writing was great in this story. So many heartbreakingly beautiful passages. The words just flowed, and made it nearly impossible to put the book down.

Knight
❤SanaReads❤
⭐5 Damaged good stars!⭐

“The thing with surviving is you have to keep doing it. Every. Single. Day.
You never beat the thing that breaks you, not really. It owns you. It’s always with you, no matter what. It becomes a part of you. Like skin. Like broken skin. Like scar tissue.”

Holy shit! This was one hell of an intense ride. I don't even know how to review such a tsunami of a story.

Forget Salvatore and Dominic, Giovanni was THE BEST.

“I don’t think I can break you, Emilia. I think you’re already b
Liana Vanoyan
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The story is very intense,filled with pain, sorrow, betrayal.
I couldn't put the book down till I finished it!
I loved Giovanni amd Emilia's story very much.
Giovanni is sexy,dominant, dangerous and he’s one hundred percent male alpha!
I felt soo much pain, suffer from poor Emilia. She’s strong,she’s brave,she’s loyal and and despite everything that happened to her, she never lost her spirit.
When cartel princess and Mafia king meet, who can expect some mindblowing story, which will leave you spea
Melissa Fisher
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!!

Emilia and Giovanni have stolen my heart. Emilia is a strong woman who taught herself to stand on her own two feet. She has been through more than any should have to endure but she came out stronger for it. She loves hard and protects fiercely and does what ever she can to ensure the safety of those she loves. Giovanni is indeed an Alpha. He is a leader and a taker and does what he wants when he wants. But with leading comes loyalty and he is loyal to those he loves. Also fiercely prot
Tyi
Jul 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh how I love me some Giovanni... He was such a strong character. Everything that he did there was a reason behind it. Giovanni never sugar coated how he felt concening his business, personal relationships with family, and of course Emilia.

The secrets which the main characters held were rough... They had to learn to trust. I loved how Killian Black and Hugo Drake made an appearance. It made me remember good and bad moments from Captive Beauty.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
I truly enjoyed it! At the beginning I wasn't sure because Giovanni didn't feel like the good guy. But the more we know him the better we understanding.

Emilia endured such a dark and horrible past! I feel so much for her! Pitty nobody wants, but I can't help but feel it. Also how strong she is! Nothing about her is weak!

I enjoy this author, but I do think about how does she come up with it.

• Conceited  (Crimson Elite, #3)
  • Insolent (Crimson Elite, #4)
  • Anguished (Crimson Elite, #2)
  • His Demands (Billionaire Alpha, #1)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • His Many Demands: Book Two
  • Angels Fall (Original Sin, #2)
  • His Many Demands: Book Three
  • Sin with Me (Original Sin, #1)
  • Pretty Thing (Naughty Things, #1)
  • Behind Closed Doors (Walls, #3)
  • Total Exposure (Jordan’s Game, #1)
  • Remember Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #5)
  • The Pleasure of Panic (Jordan's Game, #2)
  • Zane (Inked Brotherhood, #3)
  • Chasing Rhodes (Rock Falls, #1)
  • Asher (Inked Brotherhood, #1)
See top shelves…
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can get aw ...more

Benedetti Brothers (5 books)
  • Salvatore (Benedetti Brothers #1)
  • Dominic (Benedetti Brothers, #2)
  • Sergio (Benedetti Brothers #3)
  • Killian