Start by marking “Guarding Her Heart (Renegade Love Bodyguard, #1)” as Want to Read:
Guarding Her Heart (Renegade Love Bodyguard, #1)

Guarding Her Heart

(Renegade Love #1)

Trust me, even though I’ve had a silver spoon in my mouth since I was a fetus and have a world-famous pop diva as a sister, there is nothing I want more in the world than to fade into the background and live out my Law & Order fantasy of becoming a public defender.

The only problem is my dad won’t bankroll law school unless I spend the summer following my older sister
Published June 2018 (first published February 13th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Her Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Her Heart

Start your review of Guarding Her Heart (Renegade Love Bodyguard, #1)
Mary G
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't typically read romance novels but this one caught my attention! I'm hooked! It was refreshing to read about strong, smart women in lead roles that also were sensitive and very relatable. The story was fast-paced with humor and wit. I loved the initial sparring of the lead characters that were destined to fall madly in love with each other. There were some surprises in the novel that kept me wanting to turn the pages to find out what would happen next!
Robyn Shanks
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!!!

Gabby has had an unhappy childhood. Her mother gave up on her children & her father was to busy for her. She's scared to commit to a man as she thinks it will end up like her parents. She meets Liam & she's attracted to him. She fights her attraction to him & she pushes him away. I really enjoyed this book. I sure will be reading more of this author's books.Thanks.
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
There are some plotting and pacing issues, but the voice is really great.
Marie Rich
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book

This is a really great book. The characters are complex and amazing. A damaged girl falls for a great guy.
Linda Walters
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
A good romance with interesting main characters. And also a few secondary people too. Gabby's sister, Daphne being one of those in this story.

Gabby is whip smart but a runner when it comes to showing her feelings or looking for love. She has valid reasons to be afraid after seeing her mom and dad handle things and taught her to shove emotions down. Reputation and family name you know? Her parents relationship is a mess and her brother Lawrence and sister Daphne aren't doing so well in the love
S.E. Rose
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read of a book by Jade Webb, and I can tell you that I will be back for more. Guarding Her Heart is the first book in the Renegade Love Bodyguard Trilogy.

Synopsis: Gabby has tried to separate herself from her rich and famous family but a turn of events has her spending time with her famous, singer sister. And that’s where she meets Liam, her sister’s bodyguard. And the sexual tension starts right away.

Jade does a thorough job of providing Gabby with a backstory and family
Galina Sulaiman
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guarding her Heart

What a well written, fun to read book. Gabby is from a family of billionaires, but she doesn't want to be in the spotlight like her singer sister. Her father tells her unless she goes tells her sister that their mother died and follow her tour, he won't pay for her to go to law school. Liam is her sisters bodyguard. He falls for Gabby immediately, but fights his attraction. I thought this book was going to be a poor little rich girl, but was so very surprised. I enjoyed the
Carey Fletcher
I was drawn into this story right away. When I read the synopsis, I was a bit worried about what appeared to be a love triangle (I don't like them because I can never decide). It wasn't a problem for me. That's all I'll say.

I did not like Gabby's family to start with. But by the end of the book they proved to be good people and I would read future books about them.

Liam was oh so swoon-worthy from the beginning! He had the looks and the heart. I just love when heros are so protective they lean
Liz Jim
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
T.L. Watson
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This one starts out slow but getting through the backstory was worth it because hello! new book boyfriend Liam. The chemistry between Gabby and Liam was instantaneous and explosive. The characters are well fleshed out and the story line fresh. The other 2 in this series are already in line to be read.
Donna Midgley
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A bodyguard guarding a star and the star's sister embark on a very complicated but very steamy romance.

This book was amazing and i really enjoyed every moment of it. Gabby has to go on tour with her sister and the say so of her dad. She hates the idea and never imagined that she would have been attracted to her sister's bodyguard, Liam.

I loved this book.
Karen
Jul 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Love the strong, smart but vunerable woman lead, witty banter & of course the hot, sexy scottish bodyguard. But secondary characters also had more depth than at first glance.
Lots of twists that kept pages turning.
kim hackbarth
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

This book was a good read. I truly enjoyed reading it. The characters were likable and I wanted a happy ending for them. I look forward to reading more books by this author.
Catherine Geist
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good

This was a good book & was well written. It kept your interest,not knowing what Daphni was going to do next.It also pointed out that regardless of how wealthy you are , happiness is worth more than money
Keith Newberry
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved the story. Many twists and turns.
Lori
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love finally comes

After a long wirlwind these two finally have a chance to act out their true feelings for one another. So happy they finally connected the dots.
Victoria
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is a great book to read
Jade Webb
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Simply life-changing.
Carro Herdegen
Jul 21, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: didn-t-finish
Way too explicit of sexual content. I didn't even get a third of the way through the book.
Alice Malary
starts out slow ...Many twists and turns.
Ashlee
Jun 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, firstreads
Loved this book!!
Diana Reeves
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!

Loved Liam!! Gabby never learned how to accept love but with Liam, I’m sure she’ll find her way. I’m wondering if Gabby ever went to law school?
Christina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!
Peggy
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not always one that I would read but dang if this book doesn't snatch up! Sexy and intriguing! Page turner... Keep you on your toes while it gets hot by the next page.. A great book to read!
Cheryl Bonner
Apr 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Guarding Her Heart

I really enjoyed this book. Glad that Gabby finally took a chance and her sister was more than her rockstar persona.
Jess Vonn
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Loved how this book complicated the stereotype of the pampered rich girl. Gabby is an adorably bookish heroine with a good head on her shoulders, and I really enjoyed the contrast between her and the glamorous, fast-paced world she finds herself in throughout the book. And of course, you can't go wrong with a hot, Scottish bodyguard! Lots of spice throughout, but plenty of sweet moments, too. Looking forward to reading on in the series!
Dawn Garcia
rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2018
Alchomik
Jan 09, 2019
Molly
Sep 29, 2018
Kendall L.
May 15, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Surprise Wedding (Veils and Vows, #1)
  • Where I Found You
  • Anything for Love (Hunter Brothers, #1)
  • A Love to Last (Prophecy of Love, #1)
  • Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)
  • Sex Sessions: Uncut (Camera Tales #1)
  • Tempting Levi (Cade Brothers, #1)
  • Wild for You (Riding Tall 2 Book 4)
  • Twice Shy (The Power of Love, #1)
  • Beauty and the Blitz (Touchdowns and Tiaras #1)
  • Ruined by the SEAL (Hot Carribean Nights #1; ASSIGNMENT: Caribbean Nights #2)
  • Payback (Vigilante Justice #1)
  • The Sweet Taste of Sin (The Fontaines, #1)
  • Escape In You (Escape, #1)
  • Dreaming of You (Magnolia Valley, #1)
  • If I Didn't Care (Wishing For A Hero, #1)
  • Full Circle
  • Say You'll Be Mine (NOLA Heart, #1)
I have loved romance novels since I was a teen, sneaking them into my Bible studies at my all-girls Catholic school. I love strong heroines who know that the men that may come into their lives are always the icing, and never the cake.

Thanks to my own marriage, I have learned that the challenges of life can only help to make love stronger and I am grateful to my husband for embodying all the magic

Renegade Love (3 books)
  • Protecting Her Pride (Renegade Love Bodyguard, #2)
  • Defending Her Dignity (Renegade Love Bodyguard, #3)