Start by marking “Saint (Mercy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Saint (Mercy, #2)

Saint

(Mercy #2)

Milo sold his soul to the devil to save an angel.
Now he’s after revenge.

There are worse prisons than the lush estate of a notorious drug smuggler in Mexico. Mercy lives out her days alone and hidden from the world, but her sleep is riddled with nightmares of the muti and all the boys and girls just like her who weren’t lucky enough to get away.

If the people who kept her
Published October 21st 2018

Start your review of Saint (Mercy, #2)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Live

❤️5 STARS ❤️

Right now I have happy tears, what a journey!I felt every emotion, everything felt so real.Saint is the heartwarming,intense,emotional,suspenseful,sweet and ultimately beautiful story of Milo and Mercy.Their love story is epic and original.

description

Milo and Mercy has a powerful and strong connection from book one, but in this one I saw the real love.I could feel their love for each other.After what they gone through in the first book and now sti
Lyn❤Loves❤Listening #AUDIOBOOKADDICT
Audio – 5+++ Stars!
Story – 4.5 Stars!

Mercy was a very sheltered Albino girl who was brainwashed to believe that she was a spiritual healer. At the age of 19, she is found outside the Mexican border. After being institutionalized, she moves in with a foster family. There she meets Milo, a 20-year-old ex-gangster and high school student who also lives with her new foster family. Their connection is almost immediate.
Book 1 focused on Mercy adjusting to the outside world, how people react to her a
Betül
**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review**

description

Saint is the sequel, and must be read after Ghostgirl. So I want to warn you that this review could contain spoilers!

"In order for her to be free of the visions that torment her, for us to move forward together, I need to help heal her soul. There's only one way I can do that. She needs retribution. She has to bury the monsters from her past in order for her to find hope in our future."

After finishing Ghostgirl I couldn't wait to get my
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Talk about a follow-up!! Saint was everything that we were waiting for in the conclusion to this beautifully different complex story. Our questions were answered, the love was stronger, and the danger was in fact more real. You never had to wonder if this story was going to keep you on your toes, because it did.

Picking up right where it left off with “Ghostgirl", this story wasted no time in going in. Milo is on a mission to keep Mercy safe by any means necessary even if that means putti
Lo Bookfrantic
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
4.5 Stars!

really loved this story!!
Azet
“Her soul is my anchor, and I feed off her touch.
I don’t know what tomorrow will bring, which only intensifies every moment we have left together.”

-Milo

"Saint" is the sequel to "Ghostgirl" which i also rated 5-stars.In the former book Milo Vega sold his soul to his father who is a despicable crime lord in order to save the love of his life Mercy Bernadette.In this book Mercy keeps on feeling that she is prisoned in the luxurious mansion,having no idea what criminal deeds Milo is forced to do to
Piper Reagan
Sep 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~SAINT~ A different kind of savior

Saint is book two in JB Salsbury's Mercy Series. This is a duet, and book one, Ghostgirl should be read first.

In Saint, Salsbury takes us on what feels like the grown up part of this couple's journey. As you'll find out in the conclusion of Ghostgirl, Milo and Mercy find themselves in a situation that makes the trials and tribulations of getting through High School now seem like a joy ride.

"If I close my eyes as I face the ocean I can pretend Mercy and I are o
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

“Life was much simpler when good was good and bad was bad, but out here, bad things can be good and good things can be evil.”
“That’s the beauty of life, mi alma.”

Ghostgirl, the first book in the Mercy Duet kept us on the edge and broke our hearts as we cared so deeply for Mercy, Milo, their plight, and their future. These two star-crossed lovers had much more to tell and we were eager to follow their journey into this conclusion. Once again, JB Salsbury didn’t disappoint, delivering a t
AJ
Oct 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

The follow-up to the uniquely beautiful Ghostgirl, this book gives us an exciting, thrilling, and gorgeously romantic ending to Milo and Mercy’s story, recapturing all the feels from the first book and finally bringing closure to their pasts as they fight hard for the life they want together.

“Forever. You and me. Not a single thing on earth will ever come between us.”

Warning that this review will contain some spoilers for Ghostgirl.

The last book ended with Mercy’s life in danger and
Tracy  C
Jul 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I felt so bad that Mercy ended up back where she started: being confined for her own good. Her character growth was amazing. Milo worried me a bit. He seemed a bit obsessive concerning her. I did love how the story ended.
Miriam
5 super talented awesome stars audio!
4.5 stars story!
G. Small
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily read this book, and my comments here are my honest opinion.

Milo and Mercy…what a story! Milo has to work for his father in return for saving Mercy. Milo knew he would be bound to his father and would be at his beck and call. Milo is set on revenge to those who held Mercy captive. This revenge has blinded his perception that Mercy was eager to let her past go and move forward to live their lives.

When Mercy takes it upon herself to find out what Milo’s been doing, she didn’t antic
☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne}
Rated 5 Stars

This is the second part and conclusion of Ghost Girl.

I have to say that I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. This one, I believe, was much darker.
They went through so much hardship, both alone and together, it just broke my heart. It seemed at times that there would be no way out of the situations they were in.

The good always prevails though, right? YESSS!! Well most of the time anyway.

I thoroughly recommend this series. It is heartfelt, brutal, full of angst, yet full of l
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
HO-LEE Buckets. What an incredible journey! Literally no emotion was left untouched as I lost myself completely in the resolution to Milo and Mercy's story. I even uttered an audible curse at one point when the intensity reached a peak point and my brain could no longer contain its reaction. J.B. Salsbury has delivered one heck of a wild ride and my heart is still racing from it all.

Saint is the second book in the Mercy duet, and Ghostgirl must be read first in order for this one to make any sen
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

4.5 Stars

“That’s the beauty of life, mi alma.”

Dora Koutsoukou
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 ❤️❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇🌟🌟🌟🌟s‼️‼️‼️
Shawna (Blue's Books)
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
every time i pick up a JB Salsbury book, i’m completely enthralled, glued to my kindle until i get to the last page and Saint was no different.

BRAV-FREAKING-O on this masterpiece of a book!!

i can’t even fully process all the things tumbling around in my head right now.
this book was EVERYTHING!

Milo and Mercy’s conclusion wasn’t easy to read at all.
it was painful, heartbreaking, soul clenching-but it was also sweet, heartfelt and beautiful.
a true blending of souls, a journey of loss and light and
Stephanie
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***Spoiler Alert – Do Not Read Unless You have Read GhostGirl***

“Are you lost?”….. “Aren’t we all?”

What an amazing conclusion to Milo & Mercy’s unique story! The journey that Milo and Mercy experience is one that starts out unsure and awkward but blossoms into more. It is filled with ups and downs, and desperate moments. They fight for freedom but it comes with a price.

Milo is fighting to keep Mercy safe. Sacrifices are made. They find themselves in the last place either of them would ever
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. *

~ 4.5 Power To Love Stars ~

Saint is the conclusion to Milo and Mercy’s story. When I read Ghostgirl (book 1) I didn’t have any idea that there would be a book 2 in the series, but I am glad she gave us one. I think it truly completed the story.

I thought Saint was just as wonderful and jaw dropping as Ghostgirl. The only thing I thought could’ve been changed was the length of the story. I thought it could’ve been sho
Jacqui Norris
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just so you know, Ghost Girl is the first book in this series and needs to be read first.
If ten stars were possible, this book would definitely deserve it. As it was said in the book, "Everything is a journey, a wild ride with constant surprises." This story was a journey through wanting to save the one you love no matter what it means to you. A story with surprises that will make you cheer and then cry, but a good cry.
When Milo and Mercy head to Mexico, they think it will only be for a short t
Nalla Reads
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Originally posted on NallaReads.com!

description

Its an epic conclusion you won't be able to predict. On the run, Milo and Mercy have taken sanctuary in the one place Milo feared; his fathers estate in Mexico. Joining the Saints was the only way to ensure Mercy's protection but it comes with a price. Trapped day after day in the compound Mercy fears she's traded one prison for another. Milo's reluctance to tell her why they are truly there mixed with her fear makes for a ticking time bomb inside our Ghostgir
Nina
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Saint is the second book in the duet series and must be read after Ghostgirl.

“Everything is a journey, a wild ride with constant surprises.”

I couldn’t have said it any better. This is exactly how I felt reading Saint.

Escaping to Mexico to make peace only leads Milo and Mercy to further problems and boy do they go through some trying times. I was on the edge of my seat the entire read. In Saint, you see a different side of Milo and Mercy. They are no longer the high school kids you knew. Living
Laid-back Book Bitches
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! I was drawn in from the very first sentence and it would not let me go. This is a perfect duet ending! Its action packed with Revenge, survival, and love. This is the first book in long time that I felt like every one of my questions are answered with a last book. This book will have you on the edge of your seat turning the pages faster and faster. I love Mercy and Milo! I found myself pulling for them right away. His devotion and determination pulls you in. Her silent strength an ...more
Kerry Fletcher
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally!!! The ending these two should have got without the torture they both went through.

This is book 2 of a duo, book 1 being Ghostgirl.

This book picks up where book 1 ended.

Milo and Mercy are still living at Milo's fathers compound in Mexico. In order for them to be safe Milo has to do his fathers bidding. He's forced to do things he knows he can never wipe from his soul but he does them for her. Mercy.

Mercy is slowly going made being locked away again. All her life she was trapped in a ro
Andrea
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!

This book picks up right away after Ghostgirl! I'm so glad I read them back to back!!

Wow!!!

I felt I was right with the characters, fast pace of the plot, all on the edge!!

Great series! Highly recommend!!
Susan Staudinger
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Picking up right from where “Ghostgirl” left us hanging, Milo and Mercy’s tumultuous journey continues on in “Saint,” rescuing desperate readers from the edge of a very torturous cliff.

As their gut-wrenching saga sweeps forward, Milo finds himself being pulled further and further into his father’s dirty dealings, while Mercy becomes a virtual prisoner to her new surroundings. For Milo, retribution is the name of the game, while Mercy becomes lost in her own despair.

Above all else, Milo is desp
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
WOW! I mean total perfect duet ending, action packed, can’t stop reading WOWZA!

Revenge, survival, love and discovery...all our questions are answered with this final book in the Mercy duet. It’ll have you gasping and gripping your e-reader while you sit on the edge of your seat and turn pages.

Action, battling inner and outer demons, facing the past of shadows and darkness. I love Mercy and Milo. His devotion and determination are inspiring and thrilling. Her silent strength and unique beauty w
Keanna Hudson
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great conclusion to Ghostgirl. This book had me on the edge of my seat the majority of the time. I feel like Mercy and Milo both grew so much by the end of this book and it was wonderful to see. I love their story so much.
Kim Whitehead
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic ending!! This duet captured my heart!! Intense and anxiety galore!! Definitely a page turner! Passionate and edgy! Loved all aspects of this book! It deserves more than five stars!! Freaking phenomenal!!
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Wow!!! I just loved this series!!! Sooo much drama and action going on...it made for such an awesome read!!! Milo and Mercy will be one of my very fav couples of all times!!!
Thank you for another fantastic book JB Salsbury!!!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Possession (Perversion Trilogy, #2)
  • Permission (Perversion Trilogy, #3)
  • Perversion (Perversion Trilogy, #1)
  • The Truth About Us (The Truth Duet, #2)
  • Lock
  • Manik
  • Buried
  • The Truth About Lies (The Truth Duet, #1)
  • River Wild
  • Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • The Son & His Hope (The Ribbon Duet, #3)
  • Lost Boy
  • The Wish Collector
  • Beauty Found (Hades Hangmen, #6.5)
  • Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1)
  • The Last Goodbye
  • Bossy Mr. Frosty (Brigs Ferry Bay, #0.5)
  • Heartbreak Warfare
J.B. Salsbury is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She lives in Phoenix, Arizona with her husband and two kids.

Her love of good storytelling led her to earn a degree in Media Communications. With her journalistic background, writing has always been at the forefront, and her love of romance propelled her career as an author.

She spends the majority of her day behind the computer wh

Mercy (2 books)