Start by marking “Snow: A Reverse Harem Modern Fairy Tale” as Want to Read:
Snow: A Reverse Harem Modern Fairy Tale

Snow: A Reverse Harem Modern Fairy Tale

Fairytales can bite…
To look to the future, sometimes you have to unearth the secrets of the past.
Snow longs to find a true love of her own, but when her father returns from war with a new bride, her carefully planned out life slips through her fingers. Her new stepmother, the Queen, harbors a dangerous secret. One malicious kiss sends Snow tumbling into a sinister landscap
Published September 13th 2018 by Naughty Nights Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Snow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Snow

April Collins
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved Snow and Gideon's story. It's a lot different than your average fairy tale. The characters are really great. They take you on a journey that will keep you so involved you can't put it down.
Sharon Stevenson
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a dark and steamy version of Snow White. It's a suspenseful read with some interesting twists. Recommended to fans of high heat fantasy romance!
Dana Wright
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like your fairy tales spicy then this one will make you smile. Snow White has never had this much fun, like ever. Fun!
Anne
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW I wasn't sure about turning a fairy tale into an erotic reverse harem book but OMG this is a brilliant read.
once upon a time …...
Snow had never met her mother, she died in child birth after an accident caused by the queens vile sister. It had always been her, her father the king and Bess. Bess had been given the responsibility to look after Princess Snow. Bess had cut Snow out of the queens belly just before she took her final breath. Beth was everything her mother figure, her best friend so
Julia Ridgeley
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did like the storyline a lot. I did feel that this book was so fast paced that I didn’t get to know the characters. Everything was just mumbled together. Nothing really stuck with me because I was just that something was happening every page. I also got really confused with the relationships. Not that I’m complaining but I kinda thought this was an RH but there was individual relationships. The steamy steamy scenes were good but they just were not long enough. I would say that the steamy scene ...more
Tracey
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A dark and wicked retelling of a fairy tale. 💞💗👸🐺💞🔥

Wowsa! I certainly wasn't expecting how hot and steamy this one would get. ❤🔥💦❤

Snow has been thrown a curveball when her father brings home his new bride and doesn't even bother to introduce them before they head off into their bridal chambers. She knows something is wrong but doesn't know what to do about it. Meanwhile, Gideon, one of the Kings guardsmen, knows that the new Queen is a witch but doesn't know what to do... but he knows that he ne
Trixie
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is loosely based on Snow White and the 7 dwarves, i.e., there is the king who brought home a new wife who turned out to be an evil witch and Snow was forced to flee the castle into the forest where she met the 7 soldiers who was turned by the witch into wolves. Quite curious was how Snow was turned by the Evil Queen into something unexpected and afterwards was mated to Gideon. Though I wonder whether she lost her powers at the end.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am vo
Melanie Hawkins
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Different but an excellent take

I truly loved the rendition of Snow White in this story.. You could tell with the "drawfs" how much they loved their Snow and how they cared for her.

The part that through me for the story was the sexual scene in the beginning when Snow met the men. It seemed rather sloppy and I could not quite understand who was doing what when. It was very confusing.

The rest of the story seem to fall in place, just not the sex scenes.

Until Next Time... Tabi
Raina Collins
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Definitely no dwarves in this one. But there is the wicked queen and she is way worse then you would expect. Lots of curses, deaths, action and some very hot and interesting scenes. The story isn’t long and gets going fast. I love the mother and her complete devotion to her daughter. And Snow may be a princess but she doesn’t need any Prince Charming to save her. She can do it herself.

I voluntarily read and reviewed a copy of the book.
Kitt
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first read by Erzabet Bishop, and I look forward to more. I really enjoyed this hot and steamy alternative fairy tale. I loved the Snow White-Reverse Harem-Shifter Curse themes. The story has a number of unexpected twists and was full of suspense. If you like Dark and Sexy paranormal stories, you should check this one out.

Heather
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Short and steamy! This is not your typical Snow White story. It has been twisted and the heat turned up quite a few notches. It held my attention, however there were a few parts that seemed to drag on. I enjoyed the twist. The evil queen is really really evil and things happen that I made me go... hmmmmm. Snow and her wolves, well that was a scorching twist. Things are not always as they appear...

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced copy of this book.
Tanya
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She has a plan to find her true love but her plans derail when her father remarries. A kiss sends her tumbling in to the dark. They guard the king but they cannot protect their king. Now the queen has eyes on her. The guards get changed into wolves. Can they keep her safe from the queen? Will they become her loves? See how it will all go

Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love grownup fairytales, you will love the retelling of this one! The characters are intense and needless t say the story will have you on the edge of your seat. This retelling of Snow White is hot, erotic and just wow! The new queen is definitely up to something and she wants Snow out of the way but will her men be able to protect her from the witch!

BusyM3
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
A good read of shapeshifters. The story is the Grimm verision of Snow White and the 7 Drawfs with a twist. . Only instead of drawfs they are wolves and they will do anything to protect her from the evil Queen. It will keep you interested till the end.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Sherry Westendorf
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have a very nasty stepmother who is a lot more evil than the fairy tale. Add in Snow who is the target of her wrath after her father. Then comes Snow's 7 saviors. What a mix of adventure. It is exciting, emotional, suspenseful, fun and so much more. I was given a review copy by booksprout and voluntarily review it.
Debbie Caswell
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful retelling of the snow white story

Only this snow can protect her self he doesn't need and dwarves and she has seven sexy werewolf shifters as her harem . The relationship between the heroine and her mother is so wonderful even though the wicked stepmother is doing her best to destroy Snow she will save the day and in doing will she release her seven protectors from their curse.
Melissa (missy)
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No dwarves in this one. But there is the wicked queen. Lots of curses, deaths, action and some very hot scenes. I loved how the mother gave her complete devotion to her daughter. Snow is caring, independent and has a connection with animals. If you like your fairy tales hot with a side of shifters this is for you. I won a copy and couldn't put it down after I started
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Shifter Romance by Erzabet Bishop is an awesome story to read. I love reading Paranormal Reverse Harem Shifter romances. I highly recommend this one to everyone who loves reading stories like this one.

Hanna
Nov 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
this is a paranormal shifter reverse harem story that is totally hot and over the top in the best way, I really enjoyed this read. I look forward to more from this author.

Michelle Shemon
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Snow
A Paranormal Reverse Harem Shifter Romance
Erzabet Bishop

This was great. I really loved this take on snow white. I love the twists in this steamy version of the story. I thought it was original and fun with great characters.
C
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again the more I read of reverse harem books, they just get better and better!! This was a different version of snow white, I loved!!

Miss Piggy
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
I loved this! It grabbed me from the first page, kept me til the last and enthralled me in between. Well worth your time to read it.
Lorella Piras
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Even if they try to fight it fate gets them in the end. Erzabet Bishop writes a good shifter story, with action and always interweaves the previous characters and the future into the book.

Elizabeth Presley
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book from the start with all the sexy as sin men in it i would have loved to be her it kept me reading it i wanted more

Rebecca Stigers
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok...this Snow isn't the one I remember living with the seven dwarfs! Similar story..her mother dies, father marries strange lady...things go south from there. Snow meets wolf's and it gets hot from there. Storyline was good and characters were good...
Florence
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author and this book was HOT... A steamy, twisted, paranormal fairytale that I could not put down.. The characters big and small were so well written it was so easy to fall in love with them.. I look forward to reading more of this authors work..
Killeena Savola
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A sexy new Snow White and her seven wolfs. As sad as some parts in this book it really came together I enjoyed it very much.

Kandy A Groce
Jan 13, 2019
Megan McCarl
rated it it was ok
Aug 31, 2018
Chelle
Oct 28, 2018
Erzabet Bishop is a USA Today bestselling and award winning author of over forty paranormal and contemporary romance books.
She lives in Houston, Texas and when she isn't writing about sexy shifters or voluptuous heroines, she enjoys playing in local bookstores and watching movies with her husband and furry kids.
Follow her on Twitter @erzabetbishop.
Links: