Start by marking “Stealth (Rina Walker #4)” as Want to Read:
Stealth (Rina Walker #4)

Stealth

(Rina Walker #4)

Published October 4th 2018 by Urbane Publications

To ask other readers questions about Stealth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stealth

Start your review of Stealth (Rina Walker #4)
BrokenTune
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Erm,...

This was confusing, all over the place, predictable, lacking plot, thriving on completely nonsensical and gratuitous violence and ... I am so disappointed.

There was hardly any character development with respect to Rina or anyone else other than her baby sister growing into her own badass-style of assertiveness.

Other than that, I have the same issues with this book as I had with the first instalment, Harm, except there was no longer anything fresh or intriguing about the story.

Could it be
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Stealth is the fourth book in the fabulous Rina Walker series and probably best read in order.

What I really love about these books is how the author brings the sixties very much to life. The cars, the music, the clothes, you really get transported back to that era and whilst I may not have been born then, I can still appreciate what life was like then.

Rina is a woman with morals. Even in her line of work there are some lines that she won’t cross. This inevitably causes issues. Rina as usual find
Lainy
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Time taken to read - 2 days

Pages - 360

Publisher - Urbane Publications

Source - ARC

Blurb from Goodreads

When a step out of line means a fight to the death... London 1967 A working girl is brutally murdered in a Soho club. Rina Walker takes out the killer and attracts the attention of a sinister line-up of gangland enforcers with a great deal to prove. When a member of British Military Intelligence becomes aware of her failure to fulfill a contract issued by an inmate of Broadmoor, he forces her
Kath
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! This hit the ground running and didn't stop until the very end. Non stop action all the way. I was exhausted by the time I had turned the last page.
Ok the boring bit, this is book four and although there is some catch-up, all the previous three books in the series are so good that you really have no excuse not to read them first. Rina has a bit of a past and I believe you would really get the best of her if you start her journey at the beginning.
So... back to the book. One of her previous
Louise Fligman
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“An action-packed thriller with a powerful heroine”

London, 1967. A working girl is brutally murdered in a club in Soho. Trained by her own life experiences, Rina Walker takes out the killer. However, in doing so, she inadvertently attracts the attention of sinister individuals who belong to gangs and organisations within London’s criminal underworld. When she fails to fulfil a contract issued by an inmate of Broadmoor prison, Rina’s on the radar of a member of British Military Intelligence, who
Jo Jenner
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I love Rina the lesbian assassin with a heart of gold but this book did feel a little disjointed and the ending on Hydra a little too rushed.
I still enjoyed it and read it in just four days. The feel of the sixties and the life the Rina has had forced upon her due to her early life feels very real.
I am not sure about the relationship with her sister and the fact it is only explored in this book in the last few chapters and then almost used as a get out of jail free card to set up the ending fel
Alison Waterfield
A superb action packed crime novel

Once again Hugh pulls it off with an exceptional return to the Swinging Sixties in gritty gangland London. Although this is my fourth encounter with the book’s protagonist, Rina Walker, it certainly can be enjoyed as a standalone. The story behind Rina’s background is cleverly brought in to the novel and gives you a good impression of her past. An excellent plot with plenty of tension and nail-biting moments. Just as you feel Rina has got her way out of another
Sandra
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well what a Cracker of a book i got sucked in from the first page and have loved my journey with Rina has she fights her way through life.She has to look after not only herself and the people she loves but she has to keep ahead of people who are out to kill her.Hugh Fraser certainly knows how to hook us readers and then draws us in.I can say this is a 5* book from me.
Therese M. Zocchi
Gail Cleaver
Feb 07, 2020
Emma
Mar 19, 2020

• Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man
  • His Wife's Sister
  • A Very Punchable Face
  • Idiot
  • Το φεστιβάλ του θανάτου
  • Blind Goddess (Hanne Wilhelmsen, #1)
  • Hard Kill (Jon Reznick, #2)
  • Last One to Lie
  • The Albigensian Crusade
  • After Our Kiss
  • Once A Pilgrim (John Carr, #1)
  • Trojan (Andrew Harvey, #1)
  • The Night Shift (Sam Pope #1)
  • The Girl Who Played With The Ouija Board
  • My Boys
  • No One Home (David Raker #10)
  • Nettie’s Secret
  • Harm None ( A Davies & West Mystery, #1)

Rina Walker (4 books)
  • Harm (Rina Walker, #1)
  • Threat (Rina Walker, #2)
  • Malice (Rina Walker #3)

News & Interviews