Start by marking “HOPE BRINGERS (Mystical Slayers #2)” as Want to Read:
HOPE BRINGERS (Mystical Slayers #2)

HOPE BRINGERS

(Mystical Slayers #2)

Coming soon!
The BATTLE for Liberty & Justice continues.

The strong women of The Sisterhood have struck a serious blow to the Y-Wood Corporation; but the Tyranny remains. Our heroes are now branded as complete outlaws and to speak of God in any such manner will result in certain death; yet for these women, faith has chosen them.

To be a true patriot one must fight to the

To ask other readers questions about HOPE BRINGERS, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HOPE BRINGERS

Jon Spears
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing sequel to Land of the Free! These badasses are back and ready to take the fight to The Corporation! I hope you have some free time, because you're not going to want to put this one down. Between crazy twists and fast paced action, this series has something for everyone!
Kate Clark
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dedication
“On the basis of the evidence in front of scientists today, the chances of life arising naturally anywhere in the universe, without divine intervention of some kind, are currently statistically noted as impossible.” So, this novel is dedicated to the creator above; thank you for giving me the miracle of life and a chance to tell this story.

Legend says that in mankind’s fallen hour, a hero will rise. In our story it shall be a sisterhood of kick butt women.

Within this book 2 of the Myst
Staci
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Our world turns more to technology and passive acceptance lifestyle. Each day more concerned with position and possessions. Losing touch with basic values like community, common sense, and work ethics. We allow our lives to be run by systems created to separate us from our families, moral responsibility, and even ourselves. Corporate accounting formulas decide how our medical care, child rearing, and life plans are run. Media programs our dreams, ideas, goals, and concerns. All while egos are bu ...more
Staci
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Our world turns more to technology and passive acceptance lifestyle.

Each day more concerned with position and possessions. Losing touch with basic values like community, common sense, and work ethics. We allow our lives to be run by systems created to separate us from our families, moral responsibility, and even ourselves. Corporate accounting formulas decide how our medical care, child rearing, and life plans are run. Media programs our dreams, ideas, goals, and concerns. All while egos are bui
Chasity Nicole
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like action packed novels that revolve around kick butt women than this novel is definitely for you. The Mystical Slayer series is nothing like I've ever read before. I feel like the female characters are most of the time the damsel in distress needing to be rescued. But these girls are far from needing to be rescued. These girls are kicking butt and taking names, as they are trying to restore the Earth back to it's previous glory and end the reign of those in power who are just down righ ...more
Kelly
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This series is not the genre I typically read but I was given the opportunity to read it by the author. And I am very thankful to him for it and I really enjoyed the 2 books in this series so far. This book was better than the first. Action Packed. Strong female characters. Fighting for their freedom in a futuristic world. If you are a fan of science fiction or fantasy this is a series that you will want to read. The author is extremely creative and imaginative. He tells the tale in a way that y ...more
Mignon Supnet
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hope Bringers is another action packed sequel from Michael Huard. Hope Bringers starts 3 years after Land of the Free and the Sisterhood/Slayers are trying to rebuild and take on the ever suffocating rule of the Y-Corporation.

I won't give out any spoilers... but... Oh. My. Gosh. The ending.... killed me. Yeah, my jaw dropped a little.

Great book and a definite should read for dystopian fans.

(I got an ARC and I'm leaving a review voluntarily).
Gayreth Walden
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mystic Slayers, a group of awesome women with one goal, to bring freedom back to America! The storyline flows and the characters development continues to grow. I felt so emotionally involved with these women. I felt their spirit and love, heartache and even joy as they build their army to fight the corporation. This is truly an awesome book and I can't wait for book #3 to get here. I highly recommend this book to everyone!
Jon Hachey
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great continuation of the Mystical Slayers series. The action was intense and the story really moved. This book contains very strong female characters who are trying to make a future society a better place to live. I am really looking forward to the continuation of this series and how it all ends. Enjoy!
Carrie Torres
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series of books is some of the best action books I have read. I love all the kick-ass women in the series. As a woman, it is nice to see a book where the female is not the damsel in distress. These girls take charge and kick ass while doing so. His world and characters are so original it is nice to read books that are so refreshing. These would be awesome movies.
Amanda Jones
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Loving this series so far!!!
David Hunt
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recovering from the debacle that befell the sisters in New York and Boston. The Mystical Slayers are now hidden in California. They are training and building strength to once again take the fight to Y-Wood! Although it would seem they have more friends than they first thought!
Edward D.
SD
Kimrk56
Ann Fantom
Apr 27, 2019

Mystical Slayers (2 books)
  • Land of the Free (Mystical Slayers #1)