Start by marking “Wrecked Intel (Immortal Outcasts #4)” as Want to Read:
Wrecked Intel  (Immortal Outcasts #4)

Wrecked Intel

(Immortal Outcasts #4)

Operative: Cody Livingston

Mission: Classified...for now.

Published July 31st 2019 by Raven Happy Hour LLC (first published July 13th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Wrecked Intel, please sign up.
Mandy Roth Aug 12. Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure why my website likes to list the books as the date I load them in rather than the release date.

Start your review of Wrecked Intel (Immortal Outcasts #4)
Sydney M Neblett
Save your future

I was completely enthralled with this book. Gus and Bill had me laughing out loud not to mention the brogue on those twins and the dead guys are the type of friends we all would wish for. This book is a perfect addition to this series and brings some things to a close while making way for so many more books. The author has used her creativity to once again pull me into the lives and experiences of her characters. I can’t wait to read the next book in this series. I know that no
April Symes
Wrecked Intel is book 4 in the Immortal Outcasts series by Mandy M. Roth. This is Cody and Gena's story. Cody's story didn't disappoint!!! Loved how he overcame his past and came full circle. Gena is so awkward yet does it with this innocent flair. These two together are perfect for each other. There are twists, turns, laugh out loud bits, romantic moments and just delicious scenes that make the Immortal Outcasts series one of my favorites by far!
I look forward to the next book in this series.

My
rhonda
Jul 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
ok so I deleted my old waiting and waiting review and the author told me the real date is Aug 12 . I’m so happy it’s only a few days I don’t know I’m so obsessed over her books but something clicked and there awesome . Can’t wait .
Kathy Tozzi
Wrecked Intel
Immortal Outcasts
Book 4
Mandy M. Roth

Cody Livingston – Great White Shark / Shifter - Outcast Agent
A long time ago, Cody volunteered for some testing by the Government, ways to make him stronger. He got more than he bargained for, the Government decided they made some mistakes with him along with many others. Some found freedom and became outcasts.
He has bad memories of his past and spends his time now trying to protect others from danger and possible testing as well.
While on a little
Nikki Brooks
Cody was an Aussie soldier, who paid the ultimate price when he signed up for "testing". He escaped from the scientists but 17 years ago, after saving a small girl who fell overboard, he ended up in the clutches of Helmuth. Now having been rescused for a 2nd time he and the other Outcasts rescue kidnapped, experimented on supernaturals, born or made. But recently his inner Shark has been tad...unpredeictable.

Gena knows that there is more to her than meets the eye. She can hold her breath a damn
Tiana
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

Wrecked Intel is the fourth book in Mandy Roth's Immortal Ops spin off series, Immortal Outcasts. Cody Livingston was once a soldier who trusted in his government. Now he’s an immortal shifter being hunted by the very same government he once trusted. He lives his life laying low, helping those like himself who were also betrayed and fighting against the evil in the world. All is as it should be until an enemy from the past resurfaces to claim hi
Pam Louis
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cody Livingston is a shark shifter he had saved a little girl 17 years ago from drowning and sharks in Costa Rica while he was in shark form. Only things were more then they seemed.
Present day
Savannah, Georga
Gena Alexiadis is a scientist and researcher for marine life but specifically sharks. Great white sharks. She could do some odd stuff that her parents told her never to let anyone know about like holding her breath a freakishly long time under water and swam like a fish. Her siblings could
Theresa Derwin
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love (Shark) Bites

This is part of the PSI Ops/Immortal Ops/Outcasts series
Many years ago, mad scientists used shifters, vamps and military men to play god, mix genes and creature super soldiers.
Cody is one such creature, but he’s an Outcast, one who went wrong somehow and he is part white shark.
Seventeen years ago, he is captured by nutty Helmuth, from previous books, who lures him with an injured, drowning little girl - the girl is Gena.
Ever since being saved by a shark, she’s obsessed by them
iliana G
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Operative: Cody Livingston

Mission: Classified...for now.

Former Immortal Op, Cody Livingston, thought he'd signed up to be a better soldier and to serve his country. He didn't know he'd come out of the other side of the underground testing a were-shark. He'd not even realized supernaturals were a real thing prior to becoming one. And he certainly didn't know that the very government he'd dedicated his life to would one day turn on him. He's spent decades fighting to survive and has made it his mi
Titania
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cody's entrance into the world of supernatural was not in anyway natural. He thought he was helping his government in one way only to have that same government change who he was and then try to kill him. Captured and tortured again means vengeance is on his mind. But will a mermaid change the course of his story?
I really enjoyed Wrecked Intel, the latest in Mandy M. Roth's Immortal Outcasts series. Cody is such an honorable male and his past is painful. But he still manages to do what is right.
Hsu Lee
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
It was a great book!
You can't go wrong with a Mandy Roth book.
Cody agreed to some government testing to increase his strength.
With more strength, he would be able to help more people.
He got the strength that he was looking for, but so much more as well.
He was turned into a white shark shifter.
Gena has a soft spot for sharks, since she was save long ago by a shark.
Hint, Hint.
Now Gena is in danger, and Cody wil
JKAF
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was extremely well written and well worth the wait!!

Possible SPOILERS

Once upon a time 17 years ago Cody Livingston needed to get away from a beach party and shift luckily the water is close so he can shift into a great white shark To relax but his shark has other ideas..he is searching for someone. When he comes across a little girl injured under the water he almost saves her but is captured just before he can finish...
Fast forward to present day, little Gena Alexiadis is all grown up
Khrista Baxter
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You gotta meet a dead wheel about a mermaid!

Wicked Intel is a laugh out loud adventure! This is the 4th book in the Immortal Outcasts series and it is amazing!!

Cody Livingston is a very handsome, easy going, wereshark! He was tested on decades ago by the United States government and was tossed aside as an outcast. Now working with the Para normal security force He is helping take down The Corporation.

Gena Alexiadis is a marine biologist who specializes in sharks. She has always had an affinit
Kim
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Outcasts have always been my favorites. And now Cody is at the top of the list. I loved his story, the water jokes, how his friends teased him and mostly his story with the mermaid. I did wish that there had been a bit more to Gena and maybe her skillset. All of the characters were great, loved them, they make any book fabulous. I can't wait to see which outcast 8s next.
The story is part of a series and does pick up right up after the last one as far as timeline. However it is a stand alone.
Amber
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I was so excited to finally read Cody's story and I absolutely loved it! I am a huge lover of sharks so to finally read a book with a shark shifter was amazing! I wasn't disapointed either! I just wish to have more, not too big of a fan how it ended, want more of his story!! As always Mandy's books are awesome and enjoyable from when you pick it up to when it's over. Again with her books, you never want to put them down or stop reading them! Great job Mandy! Please read it's a must a ...more
Cheri
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gena and Cody

Another amazing Immortal Ops world book.

Cody is an outcast. One of the Gov experiments that didn't turn out as they'd expected. Add that to his capture, torture and more experiments by the evil Helmuth and Cody could barely control his animal inside. A Sharkshifter eventually rescued. He wasn't part of the Ops teams considering his problem with control. Years later he is working on the edges of the Ops teams. Helping when he can.

Gena is a marine biologist working primarily with sha
Heather
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
YOWZERS! THIS is now my favorite book in the I-Ops world. Warning DO NOT DRINK while reading. Well unless you enjoy spewing your beverage of choice. Bill... if you have read the others in the series I do not need to say more than that. Oh my heart goes out to Cody. I have wanted to know more about him since he first appeared and, well, I want to murder Helmuth for everything he has done to Cody. Gene is an innocent, in all ways possible. I loved how the sparks started flying the moment these two ...more
Cilicia White
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is next book in the Immortal Outcast series a features my favorite animal Shark!! Cody is a Great White Wereshark who was captured years ago while saving a young girl from drowning. Years later his shark is telling him that not only is someone is in danger but the one person he hates in this world, the person responsible for his capture and torture is near. He soon finds out that his mate is also the young girl he rescued years before. Gena has spent her life trying to save the life of shar ...more
Donna Hokanson
Total adventure
I love all the Immortal Ops book, but the Immortal Outcasts have a special place in my heart. This is one of the outcast that the government felt was a mistake and had they had their way they would have eliminated all the Outcast.
Then there is Gus And Wild Bill who make an appearance in the book. Those two just bring so much laughter into reading the outcast stories.
This book is about Cody the Wereshark and former Immortal Ops agent. With lots of action and adventure as well as
Rhonda
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW, just WOW

As usual Mandy knocks it out of the park!! I was curious as to how she could portray a wereshark! Well let me tell you it works in her world!
After saving a little girl in Costa Rica, Cody gets captured. 11years later Cody breaks free! But 5 years he is led by our lovable duo Bill & Gus guides him to his mate. Which so happens to be the little girl all grown up!
Twists and turns and great action takes place!!! A MUST read of you like the Immortal Ops World!!!!!
Misty
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read. So many feels. They met under the worst of circumstances. Their fate being toyed with. And boy did they come back swinging. A great read I highly recommend
Stacy Harper
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

I’m always so excited to get a new book from Mandy M. Roth! This was such aa awesomely hilarious romantic adventure! Cody and Gena are a perfectly matched couple. I love them together and I love their interactions with all the secondary characters so much. It was just a fantastic book! I can’t recommend it enough!
Rosa Maria Garcia
Another Great Hit

Love all her books about the Immortal Ops series and its different branches of it! I love a book that makes me laugh, cry at the same time with action, drama, humor, and steamy hot romance with awesome characters. Highly recommended series and keep them coming they are awesome.
Jan Janus
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mandy Roth's characters never cease to amaze me. The way they all just come together and make a book a reality to so many, simply put AMAZING. This book right here was more than captivating, it was enthralling and tantalizing all wrapped into one. Too many words to put into this book and how it moved me. I am looking forward to more, and please, don't let Bill get eaten or killed anytime soon.

I voluntarily received an ARC copy of this book for review.
Jennifer Lowrance
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was one of those "I'm going to be missing a lot of sleep" until I finish this book, I couldn't put it down. It had everything... action for days, laugh out loud humor, romance, fabulous past character’s and sexy men at every turn! What’s not to love?! It’s been a few months since I’ve read a book from this series, but you know an author is excellent when instantly remember who every character is! Every book in this series is a “must read”, but this is my new favorite.
Karen Fisher
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: karen-fisher
I love this series! They catchy dialogues and quirky characters are great. Gena is socially awkward and I smiled all day reading her book. Throw in super hot Cody suffering from ED and you can't help but chuckle. The situation they end up in is far from funny though. Loved how Helmuth is health with. So appropriate all things considered. This is a well written story that is such a good read. I received an advanced copy of this book from the author and freely leave this honest review.
Jennifer Hill
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg, one setting!

I read this from start to finish in one setting! I love Gena and Cody! I really like how we also get to see old characters come back. Bill drives me about as crazy as everyone else, but the combination of him and Gus is stellar. I absolutely adore the scene where Cody and Gena meet on the street when she is an adult. It's crazy to me how much their paths crossed. Just absolutely adore TV his new addition!
Dawn Dohey
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wrecked Intel: An Immortal Ops World Novel was one hell of a great read. I loved Cody's and Gena's story from how he get that ever so faithful pull that leads him to saving and little girl who in the future turns out to be his mate. Lots of twists and turns in this one guys and it's amazing how everything and everyone from past stories are linked......it really has a Six Degrees of Separation going on. Bill and Gus always bring the laughs and I hope soon they have their happy ever after.
Melissa
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I am sitting here processing my thoughts. What an amazing story. I honestly think this is one of Mandy M Roth best books. The plot is suspenseful, exciting, dangerous and at times laugh out loud funny. The romance is smoking hot. And the characters are complex and relatable. I think I will read again tomorrow. Absolutely terrific book.
Moeniesa
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book, but I feel that it had the potential to be much greater. A big part of the book was background information of the series, and when it actually got to the main part of the story, it felt like it flew by and before I knew it, the book was done. That is one of the great things about Mandy's book, you always want more.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • The Fourth Power (Order of Magic, #3)
  • Bishop (The Protectors #15)
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)
  • Hunter (Immortals of New Orleans #10)
  • Dragon's Thief
  • When a Tigon Weds (A Lion's Pride #9)
  • His Woodland Maiden
  • Broken Mate (Project Rebellion #4)
  • Defender Raptor (Protection, Inc: Defenders, #2)
  • Hate Awakened (The Feral, #3)
  • Slave Dragon (Earth Dragons #4)
  • Avenged by an Angel (Eternal Mates Paranormal Romance Series Book 16)
  • Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Halfway There (Midlife Mulligan #1)
  • Feral Dragon (Earth Dragons #5)
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, Mississ ...more

Immortal Outcasts (4 books)
  • Broken Communication (Immortal Outcasts, #1)
  • Damage Report (Immortal Outcasts, #2)
  • Isolated Maneuver (Immortal Outcasts, #3)

News & Interviews