Start by marking “Healing the Wolf (Shadow Agents #3)” as Want to Read:
Healing the Wolf (Shadow Agents #3)

Healing the Wolf

(Shadow Agents #3)

Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents: Part of the Immortal Ops World
Paranormal Shifter Military Special Ops Romance.

ebook
Published November 20th 2018 by Raven Happy Hour LLC

To ask other readers questions about Healing the Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Healing the Wolf

Start your review of Healing the Wolf (Shadow Agents #3)
April Symes
Loved this book which was filled with funny characters along with intense, dangerous and steamy moments. Healing the Wolf turned out to be one of my contenders for top reads of 2018!! Things that stick from this story-- Gram finds what he needs, Striker's wardrobe, and Amelia is more than she comes off as. Gram and Amelia make a great couple!!! This is one fabulous read!! I cant wait for the next book in this series.

My Rating: 4.5 stars *****
Gizzie
You wil laugh, cry and hold your breath as you read this book.
Leanne
Well worth the extra wait!

My heart broke for Gram in Act of Passion (Malik's story) , when the woman and her child who he was in love with reconnected with her true mate, and left poor Gram absolutely heartbroken.

After saving Brooke's daughter Bethany from an explosion in Act of Passion, both Gram and his wolf were left broken, his body wouldn't heal properly and he just couldn't get out of this funk he found himself in, even though he was happy for Brooke.
So an intervention was needed! And who
Robyn
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable

I really loved Gram and Amelia and their story. The only thing I didn't like was the feeling of the ending being too rushed. There was just so much left unexplained. But I love this world and can't wait for the next book.
Kathy Tozzi

Healing the Wolf
Shadow Agents Book 3
Mandy M. Roth

Well, if you have been following along then you will recognize Gram from Act of Passion (Tutts story)
Gram Campbell – wolf shifter
His body, heart and soul have been broken beyond repair. The family he devoted himself to have been taken away from him, Brooke was reunited with her true mate Tutt. Trying to protect Brooke and Tutts daughter he was blown up litterly.
Well, our favorite Scottsman Striker has decided that it is time for an intervention to
Robin
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSi - Op and Shadow Agent Gram was seriously injured while saving Bethany the little girl of Brooke whom he thought they could marry and become a family because he believed he would never find a fated mate of his own because they are rare although his fellow agents have found theirs. He is not healing as he should be and he is all scarred up from the explosion. He and his wolf have also had a disconnection. So Stryker has him kidnapped and deposited into a Healing spa.

Amelia only wants to save h
Cheri
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Graham was tired. Tired of not healing after being poisoned by the Corp. during a mission. He was tired of sitting around wondering if he would ever be whole again. The team wasn't sure what to do to change things. He was healing, just very slowly. Nothing like the normal shifter healing. Leave it to Striker to initiate an intervention. When he can't do it himself he has a fallback plan. What a plan!

His change of scenery includes a high-class spa with gorgeous women who should ignite him. There
Robin
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mandy Roth - Healing the Wolf: Paranormal Security and Intelligence Ops Shadow Agents : Part of the Immortal Ops World (Shadow Agents/PSI-Ops Book 3)

Gram Campbell was a significant secondary character in the Book Act of Passion, Tutt’s story. In that great story Gram unfortunately had his heart broken and now we get his story.
Not only was his heart broken but he has been injured and taking an unusually long time to heal. His teammate Striker and two cousins decide Gram needs to go to a special “
Miamigirl007
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We first met Smexy Alpha Wolf Shifter Gram Campbell in Act of Passion. He was willing to give everything to protect some special people in his life. Now he’s struggling to recover from the injuries he sustained and get back on his feet again. When some fellow PSI fellas (led by The McCraken crew) get the grand idea to kidnap Gram and try to force him into some much-needed rest and relaxation at spa. Gram ends up with more than he bargained for.

Amelia Fabius, is doing her best to stay off the ra
Pam Louis
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I just love this series!
Gram Campbell is an immortal ops agent who was hurt he is healing to slowly from life threatening injuries at classified psi division. He is having visions of a woman in a white he can even smell her but she is not there and he thinks he losing his mind. It does not help that his well meaning ops friends kidnapped him for some fun time out of the hospital when he does not want to go. Lol

Denver Colorado
Amelia lives in a compound full of cult members. She and her 4 ye
Heather
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I loved this book. I think it is my favorite yet! Warning: Striker and his twin cousins as well as Bill and Gus are in it so be careful when you eat or drink. I laughed my tail off. Gram offered up some humor as well. I didn't think he had it in him. I love watching these big alpha men meet their mates and fall hard! This book has it all. Humor, heat, violence, and a healthy does of alpha. Who will win the a$$hole of the week award?
There is more to Amelia then meets the eye, she must hid wh
Nikki Brooks
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gram finally gets a HEA. The poor man has been through the wringer. Loved and Lost his ready made family and then got blown up to add insult to injury.

Now his inner wolf is causing him problems and he is not healing as he should. Enter Stryker, he's going to given Gram a "retreat" that he'll never forget!!!! What's more worrying is that Stryker has kin and compared to them he is a choirboy. Scary but true!

Bill and Gus from the Outcasts are also let loose at the retreat (OMG I almost wet myself l
iliana G
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Paranormal Shifter Military Special Ops Romance.

Paranormal Security and Intelligence Operative and Shadow Agent Gram Campbell is not having a great year. So far this alpha-male wolf-shifter has had his heart and his body broken. Is he beyond repair, or will his destined mate bring much-needed healing to the man and the wolf within?

Finally Gram gets his story!
I have to say i was amazed by the research the author
JKAF
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these guys! This book was totally awesome with Romance, Action and of course Sexy Shifters!

Possible SPOILERS

Gram Campbell is taking a long time to heal after his latest injury because of some injection he was unwillingly given so his "friend" and teammate Striker has taken matters into his own hands and had Gram kidnapped to ship him to Denver with his twin cousins.
Amelia is a daughter of a crazy "cult" leader called The Flock. With all the evil stuff happening on the property Amelia wan
Khrista Baxter
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friends and their wicked ways

Simply Amazing! Just when you think this series can't get better Mandy proves you wrong. Healing the Wolf is Gram Campbell and Amelia 's story, we get to meet Strikers twin cousins Cal and Mac! It's safe to say crazy runs in the family!! Bill and Gus are up to no good as well!! Talking about comic relief!
Gram is having a hard time healing himself after nearly dying protecting Bethany. He is wallowing is self pitty after losing what he thought was going to be his fam
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have hurt for Gram since Tuts book , where Gram lost the family he had been in for years but he knew she wasn't his mate but it still hurt , not only that but he was not healing right from the injuries he sustained saving said family.
Now he is kidnapped by Striker. Striker needs a mate to take him a little , and Strikers twin cousins , throw in Bill and Gus , a cult and a man who is more than not human and it makes for a very action packed book did I forget to mention finding his mate and her
Dawn Dohey
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book filled with funny Characters intense & dangerous moments Healing the Wolf turned out to be one of my all times favorite reads this year. Gram was sure he would never find love again, and Amelia was no way wanting any form of love or what her father had planned for her. Can't stop what the fates had planned for these two and boy are they in for one heck of a ride. And can't forget the battle at the end and those two wacky wild guys who have been popping up in different books tho ...more
Donna Hokanson
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A very entertaining well written story.
I love the PSI Ops books. What I love most it that each one is different. Some of the main characters are in each book so you feel like you know them and their familiar but not the storyline, that’s always different and very entertaining.
In this well written story you have Gram who was recently hurt and isn’t healing the way he should. But it wasn’t just his body that was hurt but him mind as well. A few of the guys do a intervention and send him to a “reso
Deja
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If your like me then you've been reading this series for a long time now and you've read the many spin-offs as well, but if you've been under a rock for the better part of 5yrs then you might've missed a few things. First Wow Gram is uber alpha times 3 and I loved it, Second you have to feel for the guy I mean he was in love with the mate of someone else lost her and was badly injured so you want to see this guy have a HEA, Lastly can his mate be anymore perfect for him. I loved this book it was ...more
Kathryn
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gram was injured two books ago saving a child he hoped would become his step-daughter. Shifters usually heal immediately but he was injected with something that stopped his healing abilities. A compound has been found to jumpstart his healing but it caused him hallucinations of a woman in white. To get him out of his funk, his friends kidnapped him from the infirmary and he's now in a spa for rest and recovery. Unbeknownst to any of them, it's a front for a cult whose leader prophesied his comin ...more
Kim
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Woosh! I’m not sure I’ve felt this strongly about a couple for a while in the series. There was just so much to this story that I couldn’t put it down. It seemed like there was a little of everyone represented in the story. And just a little more backfill for the Outcasts and their stories. There were some laugh out loud moments and some more intense ones. You could really tell that the Ms. Roth had dug deep into some research for pieces of the story. Now that Gram has had his match, I’m still h ...more
Karen Fisher
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's never a slow moment in his book. Fast paced throughout with intense action and more than a few laughs. The twins are prime fodder for a chuckle. Gram finds what he needs to heal. In the most unlikely place and under duress. I loved this book from page one until the awesome ending. Striker's wardrobe is a hoot with his t-shirts. Do yourself a favor and read this one. I couldn't put it down and not much got done for a day and a half!
Jan Janus
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, brilliant and of course still had some humor. You will find many of the characters within from all of her other series. I have to say from all of the books in her Ops, PSI and Outcast series, this one by far is my favorite to date. Gram on the mend, with wily antics from striker and his unruly Colorado cousins, total wow factor. Looking forward to many more writings in this and other series as well.

I voluntarily received an ARC copy of this book for my honest review.
Sara Archibald
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mandy Roth has the very unique ability to tell a tale of love emerging from brokenness all while making you laugh so hard that you cry. If you are following the Shadow Agents/ PSI-Ops, #3 I know you've been waiting for Gram's story and I will say it been worth the wait! I can’t wait for the next book in this series! This is my honest opinions after I voluntarily read a copy of this book that was provided to me with no requirements for a review.
Stacy
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

OMG! I absolutely loved this book. It was good as any of the immortal ops books but had so much more humor. It was amazing. The characters and storyline were thrilling. I can't wait til the next book. If you haven't read any of Mandy M. Roth's book ,get started. Starting with the immortal ops each series is addicting. So many great reads. Hurry up get started, you'll be glad you did.
sharon e hochstetler
Another great one!!!

I was worried about Gram after the last book but he is doing great!! Now. I really love Gus and Bill! They make the books that much better. I love that Amelia was trying to get herself and Andie free. She is very brave. She is totally awesome. Gram is confused. It takes a little bit for him to realize what he has stumbled upon. What he has always wanted. Need more ops plesae
Rhonda
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Intense story

Wow!! Mandy rocks! The research she did for this story sure makes it realistic! Grahm is shanghied to go to a spa. His buddies want to see him get better, but little did they know that his mate is there and part of a cult of immortals that worship her father who is the twisted leader!
Wow! The characters characters are outstanding along with the intensity there is humour melded into the story!! Grahm is so believable and endearing! Can't wait for the next book!!
avid reader 1
Feb 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a good continuation of the PSI OPS World. While there were characters present and mentions of characters from previous books, they did not overtake the story as sometimes happens. They gave just enough to remind us of where they come from and what they are working towards (and to offer comic relief).
The passion is sizzling and the storyline is fastpaced and interesting.
This makes me thirsty for more.
Sydney M Neblett
Jun 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Meant to be a family

Whenever I pick up a book from this series I just know it’s going to be the best of both worlds and a book that I can’t put down. The characters in this one are amazing, a blending of characters I already love and new ones that touch my heart. Bill, Gus and the twins have brought their slapstick humor, mischief, and mayhem to the journey wreaking havoc and breaking hearts along the way. The outcasts and Armand have come together to be there when they are needed most and Gram
Jamoz23
May 24, 2020 rated it it was ok
Just didn’t enjoy the cult plotline.
I loved Gram getting his mate so quickly, as it was not his fault what happened with Brooke.
The fact he gets a mate and a daughter at the same time was great.
I thought Andie the young sister was sweetly precocious.
The crazy Scottish twin cousins as new characters was fun.
Having Bill and Gus be in this was a surprise and I just couldn’t understand why they were in this book.
I just hated the whole cult idea. I found it ridiculously over the top and unbelievable.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Healing the Wolf by Mandy M. Roth 3 218 Nov 26, 2018 02:59PM

• The Fourth Power (Order of Magic, #3)
  • Dragon's Thief
  • Bishop (The Protectors #15)
  • Second Chance Magic (Order of Magic, #1)
  • Who's Midlife Crisis Is It Anyway? (Good To The Last Death, #2)
  • Forever Broken (Talon Pack, #9)
  • Third Time’s a Charm (Order of Magic, #2)
  • Nicole (The Mate Series, #1)
  • Argan (Dragons of Preor, #10)
  • Kisses and Curses (Warlocks MacGregor #6)
  • Halfway There (Midlife Mulligan #1)
  • Magick and Mischief (Warlocks MacGregor Book 7)
  • Dawn Caravan (Elemental Legacy, #4)
  • A Warrior Christmas (The Protectors, #14)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Tessa (The Mate #2)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • Dragon Lost (Dark Kings #16.5)
NY Times & USA Today Bestselling Author Mandy M. Roth is a self-proclaimed Goonie, loves 80s music and movies and wishes leg warmers would come back into fashion. She also thinks the movie The Breakfast Club should be mandatory viewing for…okay, everyone. When she’s not dancing around her office to the sounds of the 80s, she’s busy writing sexy paranormal operatives. Mandy lives in Oxford, Mississ ...more

Shadow Agents (4 books)
  • Wolf's Surrender (PSI-Ops/Shadow Agents, #1)
  • The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents, #2)
  • Out of the Dark (Shadow Agents #4; Immortal Ops Universe #25)

News & Interviews