Start by marking “Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)” as Want to Read:
Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)

Swipe Right to Mate

(Paranormal Mating Series #1)

Victoria is floundering. She's lost her home, her boyfriend, everything... rather than go back to her parents with her tail tucked between her legs, or inconvenience her best friend, she decides to take matters into her own hands.

When she comes across a mating app, Tori thinks she may have just found a way to solve all of her problems, and maybe, just maybe, find love alo
Published June 17th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Swipe Right to Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swipe Right to Mate

Coco.V
Jun 04, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (6/4/2019)! 🎁
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author, and it's been a while since I've read a paranormal, so I picked this one because it sounds fun. Boy, was it! I totally fell in love with Kai, Tori, and Mal!

Kai and Mal met when they were cubs, and grew up together, with no other family. They forged such a tight bond, they decided to stay together always, taking a mate together, creating their own family. This led them to the mating app.

Tori has horrible luck with men! Her last boyfriend stole all of her money, all of
Socially Book Nerd
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
New to me Author, Paranormal shifter app sign me up please. Shifters are known for protecting their mates, loving fiercely and amazing Sex! Mal and Kai are two bear shifters looking for a mate to share. Tori has been wronged because of it is homeless, penniless, and without any possessions but the clothes on her back. what she got to loose in taking a chance at the shifter dating app?
Amanda [Novel Addiction]
You know what I love? Cheese. And this book has some serious cheesetastic moments. I knew it would be great based on the title - and the fact that it's based on a shifter dating app. But this far exceeded my expectations. And frankly, I'm more than a little disappointed that the app isn't real and I can't find my own hunky shifters...

I loved Kai and Mal, and I really liked their dynamic. You could see how their personalities played off each other, and they just fit. I would love to learn more ab
Crystal Wilke
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I need more of Mal, Kai & Tori!!! D.J. has yet to disappoint me with her books. I laughed, got mad, swooned and fell in love with these characters. I can't wait to see what happens next in this series.
Aisha Oaktree
Originally Reviewed on Bewitching Bibliophile

Shapeshifters and their own version of a dating app?? Yeah, I so wanted to see what this one was about. It's a quick fun, raunchy romp into a romance that has a paranormal slant to it. In this world, shifters are out (no mention if vamps exist in this world ) and humans know of their existence. In an attempt to aide the shifters in finding mates from across the globe they created a dating app where shifters post about their mating desires and give the
Vivian
Jun 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Swipe Right to Mate is the first in a new trilogy by DJ Bryce and Terra Wolf. This is a menage standalone about a desperate woman finding exactly what she needs, where she least expects it. The series is all paranormal romance and it’s different than anything I have read. They had the equivalent of Tinder that you use to find your mate, but only paranormal beings can sign up to find their mates. The mates can be human or paranormal. It gave a different feel to the story than the usual “meet and ...more
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit is the sex scenes 3.5 / 5
Story 4 / 5
Overall: 4 / 5

Paranormal romances are so much fun to read, and I especially love the ones with hot, sexy, alpha males! Swipe Right to Mate is the first book in a three-book paranormal trilogy, and it has two sexy as sin, alpha bear shifters. Each book in the series can be read as a standalone and ends with an HEA.

In this story, Victoria (Tori) decides to put her profile on a dating app called Swipe Right to Mate. It’s a dating
Carole R Fisher
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
New series a hit

I've enjoyed reading Terra Wolfe for quite a while. DJ Bryce is new to me,but a very promising new author. This new series is starting off with a bang. Tori suffering from a bad situation, decides to take a chance on finding love. She tries a new paranormal app, and finds Mal and Kai ,of course love never goes smoothly and she and her mates go through a small detour of trouble concerning her ex. A very happy ending, can't wait till the next book comes out. Gladly endorse this for
Fran Zoch, LSoR
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first in this series and it starts with a bang.

We have Victoria who comes home to find everything gone, her boyfriend, and all her belongings, plus the house has been sold.
He even cleaned out all her money.
She has nowhere to go and no money.

While at her friends house she signs up for a paranormal mating site and she goes for a trial at Mal and Kai’s home they are bear shifters .

Let's just say that sparks fly, doubts are answered and the men save the day but from what?

I loved reading
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'd sign up!

Tori was really in a bad spot but the mating app helped her achieve something she couldn't on her own. Mal and Kai are the best of friends, more like brothers, but couldn't be less alike. When these three meet, sparks fly. The slowly building relationship was amazing to see!
Karen J Shields
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet story

I love shifter stories. Especially bears. It's a good setup for a series. This book does need some editing around grammar and leaving off letters and other typos. If I could give it a 3 1/2 , would. I like the character and the setting. It just needs polishing.
Wendy Bowen
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Not just another sweet romance novel, much more. D.J. portrayed the main characters so well, I felt as if I knew them. But she didn't stop there, she described some of the other characters very well, too. Well worth the time spent reading.
Lorene
Jun 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun characters

Quick and easy read. I wasn't sure because of the title, but I really enjoyed the story. An app to find mates is a new twist on the shifter and mates story. I recommend it.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Paranormal Dating Series and I’m hooked! I would totally sign up for the app that Victoria did, especially since Tori’s ex left her homeless and penniless. What more could you want than a mate that would see to your every need. Mal and Kai are two bear shifters new to the app also and they contact Tori. Will she take a chance on the two bear shifters?

Extremely engaging story line. Can’t wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you're like me, you love the shifter romances. Where there's the alpha who can only have his one. That's what this story is except there's 2 alphas who are searching for their one.

Mal and Kai are both amazing in their own ways. They each have their own personalities but they also do well together. Mal is definitely more of the approachable one but Kai isn't a loner by any means. I think between the 2 of them, they each have what Tori is looking for.

I love the idea of a paranormal dating app
 ♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡
I really enjoyed reading this great fast-paced story.
It was well written from begin through the end!

***I received a free, advance copy of this book in exchange for my unbiased review***
Dawn Carey
Swipe Right to Mate

Phenomenal storytelling with lots of loving and protective alpha males!!!! If you're interested in some majorly incredible writing then look no further than this book. The author has made a book that you won't want to out down or miss one single word!
Angie Arnold
Awesome story!!!

I loved this story! From a dating app for paranormal beings to date humans, Victoria finds the love of her life with not one shifter but with two, Kai and Mal. From there the fun begins. There is an action scene which is cool. Overall great story!!!!
Kerri Mantella
Jun 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Swipe right to mate

I enjoyed this story of a young woman who was brave enough to have a go at love again and two bear shifters. Wow if only real life could be that sexy.
Winsome Edwards9
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

So far so good, loved how things worked out for Mal and Kai. Although Kai was a bit standoffish as Tori puts it, but it all worked out in the end, and they all couldn't be happier now that she's having their cubs..Loved it big fan Winzie19💞.
Janine Bürger de Assis
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
Paranormal and menage are some of my favorite sub genre of romance and this book has both! It was an well written book with lovable characters and a underside of suspense. I loved Mal and Kai, and how their differences were portrayed. Can't wait to read the next book in the series, as it has a single dad!!
Ski Croghan
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Can she Bear to luv two?????

Her ex took everything she had, even down to her toothbrush. Left her without enough money to get home, but she can't go home anyway; she's not welcome there any longer. They've been alone too long. They have a special need,; they need to share a mate!! Can she luv 2 men at the same time? Can they really share a mate without any jealousy or drama? Well she's up for the 2 week trial they have proposed. But what will happen when her ex comes to town? Read this outstandi
Rosemarie Grainer
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and fun bear shifter romance

This story has 2 heroes and one heroine. There is a mostly relaxed pace, a with a burst of excitement, a romantic tone, a character oriented storyline with a little action, vivid characters and some steamy scenes.

If you like paranormal romances with a character focus and a surprising twist near the end, you will enjoy this. Now on to book 2!
Lisa Hunt
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot and exciting!!!

This book was sizzling hot and exciting ! A great story and also a great romance involved. Everyone does indeed get a happy ending! My favorite kind of story ! I love the men in this story, two very different men, but both looking for the same thing. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great sexy read!
angela gunstone
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Swipe right to mate

Couldn't put it down until finished the storyline and characters are amazing can't wait to read more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Jane Elizabeth
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I...

I need to find a shifter dating / mating site!
Fun and flirty adventuresome novella, with just a bit of "ex angst."
Kim  Brewing
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was looking for something different to read and thought I'd give this a chance....and I really enjoyed it!! It's instant lust/love, cheesy and hawt all at once. A perfect quick read.
Lisa Pate
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story, short but packs a punch

There was not much about this book I didn't like. I have so say there are some graphic sexual act and can be hard to read it it is not what you want to read. I do know that the plot of the story is great.
Tory (Victoria) is just getting over the shock and pain of what her now ex boyfriend has done to her. He was rich and handsome, when she told her parent she was moving in with him they disowned her. That was a few months ago and the man she first ones was bec
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fun & sexy shifter story! A dating app for meeting a mate? Yes! What a unique storyline! I really enjoyed this!

Mal & Kai are two sexy shifters looking for a mate...to share. *waggles eyebrows* When they swipe right and select Tori, a time is set for the trial period - the meeting to see if they’re compatible, if they’re meant to be, and if they have chemistry. And man, is there chemistry!

Mal is the easygoing, mellow one.
Kai the tall, dark, & broody one with a permanent s
« previous 1 3 next »

• Undying Desire (The Enclave, #3)
  • The Witch's Salvation
  • Forever Theirs (The Thalanian Dynasty #2)
  • Salvation (Nashville Nights, #2)
  • Dial M for Menage
  • Darkness Eternal (Guardians of Eternity, #7.6)
  • A Shot of Red
  • Untamed Hearts (Highland Hearts, #2.5)
  • Claiming Her Warriors (Lumineta, #2)
  • Perfect Storm (His to Possess, #3)
  • Jaguar Hunt (Heart of the Jaguar, #3)
  • Bonds of Courage (Wicked Play, #6)
  • Altered
  • Tangled Up: Crossing the Line\Burned
  • Lush (Luecross Wolves, #4)
  • Christmas in the Billionaire's Bed (Kavanaghs of Silver Glen, #3)
  • Hunter (The Bang Shift, #2)
  • Harry's Sacrifice (Resonance Mates, #5)
Author DJ Bryce loves her men tall, dark, and Alpha. She can often be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, a handful of RedVines, and a dirty book, with her three dogs snoozing happily at her feet.
She's a lover of The Walking Dead, Romantic Comedies, and writing sexy shifters.
DJ Bryce is a pen name for USA Today Bestselling author, Bethany Lopez.

Paranormal Mating Series (3 books)
  • Swipe Right for Love (Paranormal Mating Series, #2)
  • Swipe Right for Passion (Paranormal Mating #3)