Start by marking “Bobby Flay's Grilling For Life: 75 Healthier Ideas for Big Flavor from the Fire” as Want to Read:
Bobby Flay's Grilling For Life: 75 Healthier Ideas for Big Flavor from the Fire

Bobby Flay's Grilling For Life: 75 Healthier Ideas for Big Flavor from the Fire

3.83  ·  Rating details ·  84 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Grilling is the most basic method of cooking there is. It dates back to the time of cavemen -- food plus fire equals good. But when it comes to healthy food from the grill, evolution has been slow, producing lots of nutritionally sound but incredibly bland recipes.

Until now. Bobby Flay's Grilling for Life is, first and foremost, about getting the biggest, boldest flavor

Published May 3rd 2005 by Scribner (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Bobby Flay's Grilling For Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bobby Flay's Grilling For Life

Carol Mendenhall
Formatting issues, but some interesting recipes...

I have found that I don't care for electronic cookbooks. The formatting is off in the charts (i.e. internal temperatures) and there are some pictures at the end of the book, but not with the recipes, which I didn't like. I'm giving three stars for the recipes, which are low carb and interesting. I would rate the KINDLE EDITION a one star though for the formatting issues. The table of contents makes it easy to move from recipe to recipe, which is
Donna Hicks
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really interesting.

I found a lot of recipes that I may or may not use in this book. That really isn't important, as what I did get were some great instructions and techniques from a trusted grill master. Can't wait to give them a try!
TLP
Sep 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: cookbooks
Bobby Flay is so creative with the extras... the avocado aioli, the poblano pickle, etc. So many combinations that are delicious and yet still quick to put together. Many of his recipes are staples at our house and have been for many years.
Steph Jackson
Mar 21, 2007 rated it really liked it
Shelves: my-library
Food is sexy and Bobby makes food look good. Great book for anyone who can't live without their bbq all summer long.
Craig
Patrick
Sep 27, 2007
Joan
Apr 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Bobby's recipes usually call for one unknown (to me) ingredient, but I track it down and it makes a beautiful difference. His recipes are wonderful and written in a way that ensures your success. This "healthy" one keeps great flavor at the fore.
Edward
Apr 05, 2012
Julie
Jun 14, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
Robert William Flay is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and television personality. He is the owner and executive chef of five restaurants: Mesa Grill and Bar Americain in New York City; Mesa Grill in Las Vegas; Mesa Grill in Bahamas (Atlantis Paradise Island, Nassau); and Bobby Flay Steak in Atlantic City, New Jersey.

Flay has hosted seven Food Network television programs and appeared reg
More about Bobby Flay