Start by marking “Stud (Dragon Runners, #2)” as Want to Read:
Stud (Dragon Runners, #2)

Stud

(Dragon Runners #2)

Can the club playboy ever fall in love?

Bold and brash, Eva MacAteer has spent her life working in her blue-collar family’s construction business. In doing so, she’s had to fight for her own place away from her overbearing father, as well as for her own identity as a woman. Struggling between her loyalty to her brothers and her desire to strike out to be her own person, E
Published June 23rd 2018 by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stud, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stud

Start your review of Stud (Dragon Runners, #2)
Fatimama
Jun 23, 2018 rated it did not like it
It’s entirely possible that I just don’t have the patience to read about manwhores anymore coz this book just pissed me off

The writing was good but I just really hated the ff:
- Stud had sex with multiple ow up until 60% of the book
- Eva saw Stud getting orals from ow several times
- Eva is a virgin
- Eva’s family is just abusive in a low-key way
- Stud and Eva have sex at 90%
Lu Bielefeld
3 ⭐⭐⭐ - OK decent reads.
=======================
He has sex with several women and doesn't settle on any because of his past.
Our heroine sees him getting blowjobs from different women on two occasions.
She is virgin! Here you imagine me rolling my eyes. LOL!
Manwhore gets a virgin. Typical.
CaRo
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved it but I loved Mute Even more.
Jun 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Stud was the second book in the Dragon Runners MC series by ML Nystrom. However, it was my first for the series and the author.

Stud was a patched MC member. He was the numbers guy with a law degree who was estranged from his very affluent family. He was also a total man whore.

Eva grew up with five brothers. She was not only the solo female, but she was the youngest. They all worked in the family construction business; which was how she met Stud, as they were building the new MC bar.

Stud was tol
Jamielee
Jun 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: dnf, mc, romance
3 Stars

I want to start off with saying I was in love with Book #1. Mute & Kat were amazing together. The book was very entertaining and I enjoyed the ride. I came into Book #2 with such high expectations. I was expecting this to be even better than Book #1.
I really really really wanted to love this book... but for me it was a miss.

I am ok with Hero's sleeping around and doing their thing. They are single they can play the field. But there is a point where you bring the Leading Lady with you to
Island Girl Romance Reads
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stud and Eva’s story was good.
Stud was such a gentleman. But he didn’t let anyone get close to him until Eva.
Eva was such a tomboy. She works in her family construction.
Good story. But I wanted to slap Stud a couple of times to get his head out of his @ss.
Can’t wait for more of this series.
ANB kc
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Dragon Runners, you get to learn all about the playboy Stud. There is so much more to him than what he shows. It just took him finding the one to really be able to open up.
Eva has been around her brothers and dad her whole life, working the family business. She has the attitude and personality that fits so well with Stud.
Will he give up women and settle with one? Read to find out!
Mandie Foxylutely
Stud is the second book in the MC series, The Dragon Runners. It can be read as a standalone but I would advise to read in order (plus Mute the first book was fabulous!)

Stud is well known in the MC for his prowess with the women in the MC and up to now he has never questioned his ways. However it takes one sassy and headstrong Eva to make him start to change his ways. He is an enigma being the brains of the MC, taking care of the monetary and legal business for the MC.

Eva has never known anythin
Maria11
Jul 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

This was not as good as the first one. It was also not with the $3.99 I paid outside my kindle unlimited. I thought it would be as good as the first. I really didn’t feel the chemistry between Stud and Eva. I also got sick of the reference that she looked like a lesbian because she was strong and well defined.

Not sure I will continue, especially because it has to be great if I am going to pay for it outside my subscription. I know I am cheap...sorry
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I enjoyed this book and the authors writing was good but unfortunately, it didn't wow me the way I expected it to.

Stud is part of the Dragon Runners MC club and his name fits his lifestyle. Here is a man who is hurting from a past he can't quite shake off so when Eva MacAteer literally invades his space he is more than a little intrigued by her. He can have any woman he wants falling at his gorgeous feet, and he does - often, but Eva is the lady that is catching his eye, more than he wants to l
She's a Lip Biter
Eva MacTeer, the youngest of six and only daughter, works for her father in his family pub and bar construction business. Having grown up surrounded by the males species Eva had to learn very fast how to roll with the punches and literally at times too. She works just as hard as her brothers on every construction site, her father drives them all very hard.

I like the way Eva describes Stud as 'The Viking God'! She sees him for what he really is in real life though, even if there is a small part o
Samantha Love HEA Romance Book Blog
Well let me start by saying I absolutely loved Mute, the first book in this series so I was eagerly waiting for Stud to be released. When I started reading Stud I couldn’t quite connect to the storyline. I really REALLY wanted to love it. It wasn’t until about the 20% mark that things picked up slightly for me. I was waiting for things to happen, anticipating what might be but it all fell short and I felt a little disappointed. I didn’t find Stud as charismatic as I did when he was in Mute. Mayb ...more
~ Cariad ~
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
About 4.5 stars for me - perhaps a tad less! Lol 4.25!

I'm loving this series; the stories are great,the characters are interesting and the plots are fine. BUT! omg the covers aren't doing it for me at all, I was almost put off reading this one!
Gladys
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book two in this MC series and again I am torn over this book. The chemistry between the characters and good and there was a lot of powerful emotions in the story. As much as I enjoy bad boys the guys in these books seem to consistently push past what I consider acceptable behavior. I do not want the hero in the book to be basically shoving the other women he's doing in her face; nor do I want her having to see it. Now, this can just be chalked up to personal preference but for me it's a ...more
Robin
Nov 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What's it take to bring a playboy down? A really strong woman with a take no prisoners attitude. I loved this book and it was a bit different then the usual MC. The story was more relationship (family and personal) focused with a side of MC and it was perfect.

Stud seemingly had it all. He was rich, educated with a string of willing women at his beck and call. Eva was a woman working in a man's world and often dreamed of a life where she could be her authentic self. When these two collide it was
Spunky N Sassy
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

This book was fabulous. I love that Stud wasn’t too proud to change his ways when he got serious. Eva was a character to adore and when she finally saw what her family was doing, she too made changes. These two characters actually grew together and I loved that concept within this storyline. Awesome writing.
Taylor
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Laura Sayles
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book was just not for me, one minute your one place the next your somewhere else. I really did try I was half way through when I got stressed I had to skip to the end.
Debbie
Jun 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
It’s a good read

This book for me didn’t have the edge that Mute and Blue did. It was all about relations and finding out where you fit. If it wasn’t about a MC this could have setup anywhere so really this makes it ok for anyone to read. It was written well and that great characters and it was nice seeing the story evolve but I just needed that little bit more.
Safety Lady
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute

Stud and Eva’s fun and the character development was brilliant. This was not one of those books you could figure out quickly but has a few twists that made me think, wow did not see that one coming. Over all good solid writing and a good story in the series. Happy reading!
Nicky نیکی
I think that the author is a very talented writer but I really regretted that in Mute’s book he and Kat didn’t get together until the last fourth of the book. I was so happy that they were finally a couple and felt cheated because we don’t really get to see that relationship and experience them as a couple. Same with this book, but to a lesser extent. I’m cool with women being different and not being classically beautiful or super feminine, but admit that I was put off by Eva’s appearance. I cou ...more
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Review by: Jennifer
(5 stars)

The second book of the Dragon Runners MC, and just so you know who everyone is and all that jazz, I would recommend reading Mute. In Mute we met Stud and his manwhorish ways, never just one girl would do. Eva is part of the construction crew that was hired to rebuild the bar. This was her life, with her father and her five brothers, they move from place to place, from job to job. For Eva, she never really had a chance to bond with anyone that wasn't her brothers and s
Reader
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Jazmyne [Ramblings of a Bookworm]
He burst into laughter, head back and mouth open. Mission accomplished. I smiled at him, finally relaxing. He tagged me at the back of my neck, pulled me in and kissed me lightly. "Love you, Cactus." he said, before grabbing the biggest fork and digging up a massive scoop of chicken salad.

Oh my gosh, I wasn't sure I could handle Stud's story. Definitely the definition of "manwhore," Stud was everything a hot MC member is known to be, until ... he isn't. Betsey obviously loves Stud, so that gives
Doris
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: biker, arc
Stud and Eva’s story is one that once you start you can’t put down. Stud lives up to his road name and no one has been able to settle him down yet. Eva is one badass woman with a heart of gold. She is the only girl in her family’s construction business and keeps up to her father and brothers like a champ. The family construction business was hired to work on the club’s new bar and that’s how Stud and Eva meet.

It was great reading about such a strong woman who was finally beginning to see that sh
Madhuri Palaji
Jun 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stud is a Motor Club Romance and I am totally in love with this book. This is the second book from the Dragon Runners series. The narration by ML Nystrom is amazing. The story is totally engaging and I couldn't put it away until the last page. Stud is an amazing character and I love him. Eva is one hell of a heroine. She is not a regular helpless girl but a very strong woman who can throw a punch or two when needed. She works on the construction site like a man but also holds a passion for sewin ...more
Julie
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eva has grown up in a mans world, with five brothers and a father who only had time for his construction business, it’s not surprising she joined them when she finally became able to swing her own hammer. It hasn’t been easy proving her worth and a place by their side, but her individuality is precious to her and private. She knows what she wants out of life, she’s had to be strong or go under, so when a hot biker who seems to have plenty of women chasing him already, shows interest she’s not go ...more
Britt The Hatters
Jun 17, 2018 rated it really liked it

After meeting Stud in the last book I was really looking forward to his story and seeing who could tame the player to end all players. Something about Stud was just irresistible. He may have more notches in his bedpost than anyone else ever, but his genuinely kind heart always shined through. Eva may not be who I expected for Stud, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t absolutely perfect for him.
Tough, both physically and mentally after spending her life surrounded by men and being treated l
KDRBCK
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stud by ML Nystrom is the second book in the Dragon Runners Series. The previous book, Mute and Stud can easily be read as standalones.

Eva MacAteer is a 24 year old woman who grew up with a workaholic father and five brothers. She´s working in the family´s construction business. She had to fight for her place and her life isn´t a easy one. But she´s strong and knows what she wants. And that is not to get involved with a womanizing biker-player who treats his women like kleenex.

Stud is a man who
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Ace (Angels of Hellfire MC Series #1)
  • Flame's Touch: Desert Outlaws Book One (Desert Outlaws MC 1)
  • Bowie: Speed Demons MC
  • Reaper's Banshee (Iron Punishers MC, #1)
  • Avenging Angel (Knight's Legion MC, #2)
  • Double the Trouble
  • KEEPING THE THRONE (Royal Bastards MC Durango, CO Book 3)
  • Wrench (Blazing Rebels Motorcycle Club, #1)
  • Agony's Medicine Woman (Pagan Souls of Cherokee MC Book 1)
  • Fang's Enlightenment (Tenillo Guardians AIMC Book 9)
  • Clearwater's Savior: Wrath MC (Mountain of Clearwater Book 1)
  • Howler
  • The Nomad (Ghosttown East #7)
  • Gravitate (NOLA Defiance MC, #1)
  • Twice the Treasure
  • Dante's Demons (Demon Dawgs MC: San Diego #1)
  • Crow (The Sinful Guardians MC Book 1)
  • Savage Storm (Knight's Legion MC, #1)
ML Nystrom had stories in her head since she was a child. All sorts of stories of fantasy, romance, mystery and anything else that captured her interest. A voracious reader, she’s spent many hours devouring books; therefore, she found it only fitting she should write a few herself!

ML has spent most of her life as a performing musician and band instrument repair technician, but that doesn’t mean s

Dragon Runners (5 books)
  • Mute (Dragon Runners, #1)
  • Blue (Dragon Runners, #3)
  • Table (Dragon Runners, #4)
  • Brick (Dragon Runners, #5)