Start by marking “Orchids & Hurricane Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Orchids & Hurricane Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 3)

Orchids & Hurricane Kisses

(Heart of the Family #3)

Rye Waterman left his bride at the altar, but not before he learned she’d cheated on him and was pregnant with another man’s baby. Determined to forget it all, Rye goes on his honeymoon to a tropical island alone.

Amy Black was sent to the island to work on a special feature of a lifetime with a famous Caribbean chef who never gives interviews. Only problem is the resort
Published August 6th 2018 by Nitewolf Novels

To ask other readers questions about Orchids & Hurricane Kisses, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Orchids & Hurricane Kisses

Jami Jones
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i absolutely loved this book! It is book 3 in the series but can be read as a standalone but i recommend reading the backstories Rye left his cheating wife at the alter after finding out she was pregnant by another man he decides to go on the honeymoon by himself when he meets amy, who has a sick daughter, an ex and is there for work! They meet and have instant chemistry! Then amy leaves before a huge hurricane hits to be with her daughter! i definately recommend this book! It is an emotional ro ...more
Rhonda
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 3 in the Heart of the Family series. I could not wait for Rye’s story and Stacy Eaton did not disappoint. This book has some very true-life issues. I laughed, I cried, and, in the end, I sighed.
Rye decided to take his honeymoon by himself after it was revealed on his wedding day that his fiancé was pregnant with another mans child.
Amy was sent to the Caribbean Island, to fill in for another reporter, to write an article on a famous chef. In doing so she had to leave behind her sic
Becky Claxon
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite books by Ms. Eaton. This book touched my heart, and I even had a few tears. Rye Waterman is at the church waiting to marry Autumn when he finds out she is pregnant with another man’s baby. He calls the wedding off, calls his travel agent, and goes to the Caribbean island by himself to get away. He goes to check in and a woman named Amy Black cuts in front of him. She laughs her head off when he tells her his name. She ends up being in the bungalow next to his. The two ...more
Linda  Johnston
Jul 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rye Waterman left everybody at the alter when he found his finance was cheating and pregnant. He went on his honeymoon alone and and a tropical storm is getting worst. Amy Black is talking about her missing luggage. She worked with Roam but didn't tell him and she it laughing about Rye name is like bread. They start talking and asking each other questions. They start having a relationship and she says only while they were here. She gets up and leaves after the resort find her luggage and .passpo ...more
Nicole Smith
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
This is the third book in the series and my favorite so far. We got to know Rye in his brother's book. Where things left off for Rye in that book had me eagerly anticipating this one. I loved Amy and Rye together. Things move fast for them, but you can't deny their true feelings. As a reader I could feel the connection. Too bad for Rye that Amy just wants a fling and once they leave the island no more contact. My heart hurts for Amy what she's experiencing with her daughter. A few
Ellen
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 of the Heart of the Family series is a must read!
After finding out while literally standing at the altar, that his bride to be is a cheating liar and pregnant by another man, Rye Waterman leaves her standing there and goes on his tropical honeymoon alone in hopes to drink her out of his mind! Little did he know that he’d end up meeting the girl of his dreams the minute he arrived at the tropical resort!
Amy Black is a writer for a food magazine and has a chance of a lifetime to inte
Cathy Tremblay
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even thou this book can be read as a standalone, I was really glad I read Roses and Champagne kisses first where we get to meet Rye Waterman for the first time.
Rye left the woman that did him wrong, meets a funny , beautiful stranger, tragedies tears them apart but might bring them back to one another. I was shock with some realisation in the book and that little turn of events made me happy !
Two strangers collided, fell, tore each other’s heart but found their way back. At first I was septic
Jimnlori
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm loving this series by Stacy Eaton!
Rye walks out of the church leaving his bride to be a the altar after finding out she is pregnant by another man. He decides a vacation is just what he needs so he goes on his honeymoon alone hoping to find solace on the tropical island alone and with a bottle of alcohol, but instead he finds Amy. She is fun, carefree and beautiful and just what will make this trip even better, but the resort is being evacuated because a hurricane is heading right for them
Kate
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
3rd in series. An excellent read! This book had all the emotions wrapped up - from the beginning it's a roller coaster - a book you cannot put down. It pulls you in and won't let you go. The writing is crisp, the dialogue real, and the situations can and have happened. Really like the flow of this story. while this can be read as a standalone I recommend reading from the beginning as there are lots of small things you won't want to miss. Sometimes what seems like the worst thing that happens tur ...more
Patti
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love this series!! This book is a very emotional, heart wrenching love story!! Definitely fate is at work for Rye Waterman and Amy Black! These two were destined to meet and fall in love!! With Rye there on his honeymoon, with no wife, and Amy there to work these two had instant chemistry that was hard to resist. With a hurricane fast approaching and they have to leave their island, can these two make a life together work or will the distance apart keep them apart?? This series and book ...more
Lynn Mullan
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It's my favourite one of the series, so far.
Rye and Amy meet in the Caribbean - he left his (cheating & pregnant) fiancee at the altar, she is there to work. They bond over beers on the beach, and are soon enjoying a romantic liaison. But when the hotel find Amy's missing passport, she rushes off the island - before a storm hits - to get home to her sick daughter.
I laughed, cried and sighed at this book. And the twist at the end was great.
I can
Debra
Family is everything

Rye Waterman left his girlfriend at the altar after discovering she was pregnant to another man. He goes on his honeymoon where he meets Amy Black a culinary reporter. A scorching hot love affair begins but Amy tells Rye she wants nothing more. When a hurricane forces everyone to leave the island they're on, Rye decides he needs to find Amy as he's fallen in love with her. A huge secret is uncovered when they meet again.
This is a beautifully romantic story that has all t
Jaime
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Great third book in this series!

Rye left his cheating ex at the altar and went on his honeymoon alone. He and Amy literally fell into each other and were like puzzle pieces, perfectly completing each other. “It’s a small world” was a reoccurring theme in this book and it’s amazing how many ways they were interconnected.

I loved the ending and can’t wait to see how Jensen fits into the picture
Melanie Milburn
Rye’s Story At Last

When last we saw Rye, he’d just found out his fiancé had not only cheated on him but was pregnant by the other man. He had left her at the altar and taken off. Now we find out just where he went, who he met, and what a tale it is! A woman with an incredible laugh, a tropical paradise, and a hurricane all lead to some hot nights and something more. A wonderful read!
Linda
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the series filled with all kinds of emotions, tears, heartache, miracles and love.
The left his fiance at the alter pregnant with another man's baby and he leaves immediately alone on his honeymoon.
Amy is sent to the island to interview an elusive chef but he left because of a family death. It's not her regular job but she's the only one available, her daughter's home sick and a hurricane is moving in.
I would highly recommend this book and series.
Mommysuz
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved book #3. I was so excited to read Rye's story. His so to be wife was such a b...ch. I never wanted him to marry her. I was so excited when he left her at the alter. Rye decided to take his honeymoon alone. That's when meets Any. They had such great chemistry. I truly recommend this book. You will not be disappointed. I reviewed this book voluntarily and this is my opinion.
K-BRC
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The stories of twins Rye and Roan Waterman are the best of the best of Stacy Eaton’s series Heart of the Kitchen. Rye’s heartbreaking wedding disaster leaves him ready to see what saucy chef Amy Black can offer. Hot romance and then what? This has a few heart-wrenching twists that may bring a tear while waiting to see what’s coming next. Excellent must read 5-star book.
Xtymom
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh this book! It’s number 3 in the series and I’m in love again. With Rye and Amy’s story fate was definitely involved in their fast moving relationship. With a hurricane baring down on them can their island romance turn into something more if they make it out safely. This is a devour in one sitting read. So, so good!!!! I need more please!
Coral Mitchell
Aug 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Neither Amy or Rye really want to be on the island expecting a hurricane, but they are ready to make the most of their situations. I love how they connected and spent time getting to know one another. Amy can't seem to let her guard all the way down and risk being rejected by another man.
Debbie Eyre
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Orchids and hurricane kisses is a five star romantic read! A fantastic storyline with great characters that will have you hoping they get their HEA! Throw in a few twists and turns and you will not be able to put this down!
BELINDA JEFFS
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful sweet romance!!!
Ellen
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in this series! I really liked Roan but oh man, Rye!! What a great guy and Amy is so good for him.
Judy Tucker
Jul 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
another great story. the characters come alive under Stacy's fingertips. this story will grab you and you can't put it down until the end. you'll laugh and cry then smile.
Bernie
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Orchids & Hurricane Kisses review

Orchids & Hurricane Kisses is the third sweet romance in the Heart of the Family series written by author Stacy Eaton.
Esther
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun summer read. I always enjoy Eaton's style of switching the POV with each chapter. The "small world" aspect was fun. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Mark Owens
Kerry Richardson
Aug 14, 2018
Diane
Aug 13, 2018
Stacy Eaton is a USA Today Best Selling author and began her writing career in October of 2010. Stacy took an early retirement from law enforcement after over fifteen years of service in 2016, with her last three years in investigations and crime scene investigation to write full time.

Stacy resides in southeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, who works in law enforcement, and her tee

Heart of the Family (4 books)
  • Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 1)
  • Roses & Champagne Kisses (The Heart of the Family Series Book 2)
  • Carnations and Hot Toddy Kisses (Heart of the Family Book 4)