Start by marking “Find Me (Immersed Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Find Me (Immersed Book 1)

Find Me

(Immersed #1)

What if the boy you love is immortal, ocean-bound, and you are a human girl afraid of the sea?
Discover the extraordinary love that leads them both beyond impossible.

When Skye Sebastian returns to the seaside village of her childhood and meets Hunter, a compelling, mysterious swimmer, she is soon drawn out of her depth and swept into a dangerous riptide. Instead of seekin
Published June 10th 2018 by Ocean Echo Books

To ask other readers questions about Find Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Find Me

Ann
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Compelling...
This book draws you in right from the start. As you journey along with Skye you really want to find out all the secrets about the mysterious Hunter and if that can be together. It's a perfect blend of fantasy and subtle romance. The ending is satisfying and yet leaves you wanting more.
Perfect for fans of The Watersong Series and Twilight.
Becca Williams
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Such a good read! You just get totally pulled in and can't stop reading! It really takes you into its own world - I just love these kinds of books that create their own intense reality and pull you into the story. Skye and Hunter are such great characters and Sky is really relatable and likeable. I highly recommend this book!
Debbie Turk
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
A Well Written Read!!🐚👍 2.5 Stars 🌟

Skye Sebastian is 17 and returning to the Island where she grew up, for the summer, until her mother's mysterious death. Her Dad has become obsessed with folklore about the sea, it's as though he's convinced his wife could return if he could just solve the puzzle!! She had apparently walked into the sea & was never seen again, her body was never found! Skye doesn't believe this, but she misses her best friend Morgan & the Sea has been calling her home!!
Janine Williams
Jun 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing, couldn't put it down! A real page turner!

If you are a Twilight or Mortal Instruments fan you will love this! Mysterious and suspenseful, full of danger and romance.
I love Skye, she's real, she's the kind of heroine you can relate to and the story hooked me in from the beginning.
This book is the perfect read. Can't wait for the next one!!
Bev Robitai
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the moment Skye glimpsed Hunter’s riveting eyes under the sea I was drawn into her quest to discover more about this mysterious boy who only appears in the ocean. The beachfront setting and Skye’s friends are all completely real, normal and believable, lending credibility to the story as Skye learns more about Hunter and the mystery of her own aversion to the sea. The author’s descriptions are powerful enough to take the reader right into the ocean, feeling the cool water and gritty sand un ...more
Jeanette George
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Skye is afraid of the ocean but decides to go back to the Island where she spent her early childhood. She is forced to confront her fears almost as soon as she leaves the main land.

I enjoyed Find Me. The story was unexpected. I really thought the underlying myth was going to be different than what it turned out to be and I'd say it was pretty unique.

Find Me has an absorbing plot with just enough suspense to make you keep turning pages.

I honestly think the author could have ended it as it stand
Brenna Vreeland
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is very well written! The only reason I docked a star is because it is very slow paced, I found myself putting the book down a lot and getting distracted. It was a little odd actually because the first chapter pulled me in and then it kind of died off for me. But never fear once they go into the mythic backgrounds it picked up! I wish it happened a little sooner so I could've enjoyed it more but that's just me! I'd definitely pick up the second book but I dont think it's one that I'll ...more
Brittany
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
An interesting spin on those who live in the sea can't wait to see what happens in the next book
Joseph
Jul 07, 2018
Caethrys
Jul 08, 2018
Francesca Riley
Jul 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tracy