Start by marking “Darkness Rising (Daughters of Light, #3)” as Want to Read:
Darkness Rising (Daughters of Light, #3)

Darkness Rising

(Daughters of Light #3)

The Final Battle is coming. Are the Seers ready?

Sixteen-year-old twins Jasmine and Jade and the rest of the Seers are not only divided between Toronto and London, they’re internationally wanted fugitives. While away in the Place-In-Between trying to return Solomon’s Ring, the girls become the prime suspects in a deadly terrorist attack in Toronto.

The Seers, their
Published April 27th 2019 by Dundurn

To ask other readers questions about Darkness Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Darkness Rising

Start your review of Darkness Rising (Daughters of Light, #3)
Jaclyn
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book is somewhat like the final Hobbit movie in that it's almost like one long battle scene. The Seers spend most of the book on the run from the authorities who think they're terrorists until the climactic Final Battle.

I like that the author began the book with a quick summary of the trilogy to date, as it helped remind me of the events so far, but I still found myself struggling to keep up with all the characters. There are so many Seers that apart from the lead twins Jasmine and Jade,
CR
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
If you loved book one and two this one will hit it out of the park for you. This one was a little shorter than book two but longer than book one. It did well with telling the entire thing. The characters were all amazing and I loved how this ended. It felt very real and had all the feels. I can not wait to check out other titles by this author as she does fantasy blends so well. I thought I knew how it was going to end but I was so wrong. After the events of book two this one hit for me!
Carol
Sheila Goicea
Jun 22, 2019
David Brown
Oct 24, 2019
Mary Jennifer Payne's writing has been published in journals, anthologies, and magazines both in Canada and abroad, and she is the author of several YA graphic novels. Since You've Been Gone is her first YA novel. She teaches with the Toronto District School Board and lives in Toronto.

Daughters of Light (3 books)
  • Finding Jade (Daughters of Light, #1)
  • Solomon's Ring (Daughters of Light #2)