Start by marking “Swipe Right for Passion (Paranormal Mating Series #3)” as Want to Read:
Swipe Right for Passion (Paranormal Mating Series #3)

Swipe Right for Passion

(Paranormal Mating Series #3)

Shonda is lonely. Over a decade ago, she'd fallen for the man she knew was her mate, only to have him flee the pack and never return. She's lived her life on automatic. No boyfriends, no excitement, only work and friends.

When she learns that the man she loves has joined a mating service and has an active profile on the app, Shonda knows this may be her last chance to be wi

To ask other readers questions about Swipe Right for Passion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Swipe Right for Passion

Jane Elizabeth
Finally...

Finally, Grayson gets to tell his story. It is a second chance at first love, which has a bit of mystery attached, along with a tidbit of family drama, and some sweet romance.
Lori ~ BF Bookies
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t wait for Grayson’s book! Secluded far away from his pack, he wants nothing to do with anyone. No one is welcome on his land except for his brother and his wife, and his niece. But here’s a very good reason for that.

Shonda has loved Grayson since they young. He broke her heart one day by pushing her away. But according to him, it was the only way to keep her safe.

We finally get answers to why Gray doesn’t let anyone come onto his property, why he never leaves, and why he has refused
Ski Croghan
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Please say this is not the end!!!!!

This is book 3 in a trilogy but I sincerely hope it's not the end. There are still other members whose stories can be told. Please,please write some more. Grayson has spent the last 10 years in a self-imposed isolation, thinking his wolf has killed his best friend. Shonda has luved Gray as long as she can remember. Can she trick him into spending 2 weeks alone with her and will she have enough memories to last her for a lifetime? Who did kill Travis that night
JodyL
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Redemption at its best

I think I liked this book the best. We already knew a little about the characters. But it was the way that the past issues of Grayson's was resolved that I enjoyed. That everything wasn't all miraculously better when the truth came out. Grayson still had to work through his issues from the past ten years.
Shondra was also a nice character because she still loved and wanted him no matter what supposedly happened.
I was happy to read the epilogue and see the rest of the group f
Rosemarie Grainer
Good, fun, shifter romance

However, This story, as well as the other 2 to a lesser extent, really needed better editing. There were a number of typos and grammar issues that made me stop and think for a minute.

The pace was faster, the tone was more intense than the other 2, the storyline was character oriented with some action, the characters were vivid and endearing with some really steamy scenes. It is a quick, fun read. Enjoy!
Crystal Wilke
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
We meet Grayson in Swipe Right for Love and he was a mystery. I love when the male characters have a mystery to them. Shonda and Grayson have known one another and had been friends. Each wanting to take it a next step but something tragic happens in their pack and Grayson disappears. Shonda has forever waited for Grayson. 10 years later and they both set up a profile on a dating app. Can Grayson trust himself? Can Shonda handle just being friends with Grayson? You won't be disappointed reading t ...more
Sandi
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swipe Right for Passion

I mentioned in my previous review that after I read this book I would state my opinion of this author and her books. Well I'm very impressed. This has been a delightful series to read. I'm fond of shifter stories although mine is usually about Alien shifters. I have to say this author has made an impression on me and my reading habits. I will definitely include Ms Bryce in my library. Definitely deserves the 5 stars.
L M
Jul 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Once again an enjoyable read but I just found it crazy that Arch had gotten away with everything he did over 10 years. That is a long time for a nutter to run loose. And yes, Nathan the Alpha should have picked something up.
Great having the tie up with all the other characters from books 1 & 2 involved.
Sweet ending.
Winsome Edwards9
Awesome !!!!

Loved it, I just knew Grayson was innocent especially when I heard about Arch behavior, and all is well with these men who found their mates on a app. They say that you can tell a thing or two about a picture, that it's say more than you would ever believe...Loved this series and dad to see it end..true fan Winzie19💞.
Judy Warshaw
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nicely entertaining.

Short, sweet book with a little suspense, which was quickly resolved. There were a few word choice or spelling errors scattered about but were easy to slide past. The characters were appealing and the world building was adequate. There was some adult content, so not for younger readers. Great HEA. I would read other books by this author.
Natalie
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swipe Right for Passion

I knew Arch was the one who killed Gray's friend Travis once I started getting into the story. Once all the reports of all the things he was doing came in Gray should have never left Shonda alone.
Rachel Larson
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one

Fantastic storyline. I just felt for the characters and I enjoyed there story so much there were lies mystery and romance in this book clicking all my boxes for a well written novel
Kristy
Jul 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Just like books 1 and 2 this needs an edit. Story is ok, but words such as who’s and you’re used incorrectly (and often) just did my head in. There’s no excuse for repetitive and simple mistakes like those, and they are in each book!
Kim  Brewing
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I tore through this series in one day and have to say this was my favorite. I loved how Shonda took a chance at her happiness and when it looked that wasn't going to be she came up with a plan B. I loved how the stories connected but were each so different.
angela gunstone
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swipe right for passion

Omg have so enjoyed this series and am hoping for more so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone as i couldn't put it down until finished
Misty
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this book

I just finished reading this book 📙and it was awesome from beginning to end. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!
Diane Werning
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Swipe Right for Passion

These stories just keep getting better and better.Who would think a dating app would lead to ......a surprise.Read the book,all of them.
Jody
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Well the app let's unrequited love happen. And leads to several crimes being solved.
Tara Read
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this series I wanted just a little more though
Sandy
Jun 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this series

Great stories, a lot of action to keep you reading and a love story that makes it worth reading. Well written.
Cheri Morris
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I have read all the books they are very emotional journey for all of the characters and finding love and happiness in a unique way.
Angela
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Third time the charm.

This is the third installment in a serious. It's wonderful, full of romance and contains a villain. Don't worry love conquers all.
Cindy
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Wow what another great book.. I couldn't put the book down.. I really enjoyed reading this series.. Now off to find another book to read.
D.J. Bryce
Jul 02, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Now Available!

Jul 18, 2018
Jennifer Richardson
May 16, 2019

• Make Me a Match
  • Sun in the Oven: Galaxa Warriors (Paranormal Dating Agency, #16)
  • Lucinda, Dangerously (Demon Princess Chronicles, #2)
  • Wicked Fantasy (Castle of Dark Dreams #3)
  • Edge of Twilight (Wings in the Night, #10)
Author DJ Bryce loves her men tall, dark, and Alpha. She can often be found relaxing with a cup of coffee, a handful of RedVines, and a dirty book, with her three dogs snoozing happily at her feet.
She's a lover of The Walking Dead, Romantic Comedies, and writing sexy shifters.

Paranormal Mating Series (3 books)
  • Swipe Right to Mate (Paranormal Mating Series #1)
  • Swipe Right for Love (Paranormal Mating Series, #2)