Start by marking “Joker (Bid on Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Joker (Bid on Love #3)

Joker

(Bid on Love #3)

Local newspaper reporter, Nadine Marx, has been put in charge of this year’s charity fundraiser. The Bid on Love Bachelor Auction gives bidders the chance to spend the weekend with some of the hottest, single guys around. Which lucky women will win the date of their dreams? Or will some of these dates become a nightmare?

Jacoby “Joker” Garcia hasn't had the best luck when
Published June 18th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Joker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joker

Renee Entress
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Souled: Bid on Love: Bachelor #1 by K.L. Shandwick
Going, Going, Gone: Bid On Love: Bachelor #2 by Samantha A. Cole

This is Moe and Joker’s story. Joker is friends with the woman running the auction. She asks him for his help. Since his ex-wife left he is not big on dating. Maybe the auction will help him get back into dating. Moe is a sta
Jamie Ellis
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Red Socks!!!!!?

I really enjoyed this story!! It had so many laugh out loud moments. It's such a quick read i could of read so much more from these characters. This is totally a different direction then M.A.'s Drawn Series. And I love this side of her writing too.
Seriously loved this book and I wish or hope that this author actually gives us more of this set of characters hint, hint and little whisper in her ear. I need to know now what happens with the rest of them.
Moe and Jacoby were made for
Theresa Ritchie
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read

Wow this book was amazing ,m.a. Stone is new to me it's the first book I've read of hers i certainly will be reading more from her highly recommend this book
Renee Entress
4 Star

I was pulled right into this short story. The story has pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Souled: Bid on Love: Bachelor #1 by K.L. Shandwick
Going, Going, Gone: Bid On Love: Bachelor #2 by Samantha A. Cole

Wendy Hodges
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another interesting and entertaining story in this series of Bachelor auction's, it was fairly lighthearted and nothing to heavy plot or subject-wise. It kept me gripped from start to finish and the characters were loveable and fun. The date takes a twist which was a bit of a surprise but it stopped the story from being to overly sweet, which is always good as it makes a story feel more real-life. Loved it.
Wendy Hodges
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kristie Chamberlain
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That Joker is quite the character! His family is a trip and he’s Looking for that special someone! I just don’t think he expected Moe to walk into his classroom or into the auction that’s his friend Nadine roped him into being in!
Your gonna love this story. It’s fun, witty and sexy! This is part of the Bid On Love Series but it can be read as a stand-alone! Hurry up and get reading, your gonna love it!
karen
Nov 30, 2018 rated it liked it
This book made me laugh. It was different in a way. Mama had control over her boys. Moe’s crush turned into the-real deal with Joker. They are good together.
Samantha
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a fun book. This book is the 3rd in the series. Each book could be read alone, but it makes it more fun to read the others. Joker and Moe were such a fun couple. They have awesome chemistry from the start and it was refreshing.The build up was funny and educational.... I mean where else are you going to learn the mating habits of a giraffe and elephant. Jokers family is funny as all get out. This book was a fast, fun and bit steamy read. I highly recommend this for a fun quick read.
Stephanie
Aug 22, 2018
HELENKA OVEREND
Jun 28, 2018
Karen
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2018
Gail Platt
Sep 01, 2018
Natasha Carrere
Sep 18, 2018
M.A. Stone has been writing and making up stories ever since she was a little girl and she got her Sesame Street coloring books taken away for filling them with dirty words. She was born and raised in Upstate NY(which oddly makes her sound like she is from Wisconsin)and has moved around all over the east coast.She currently lives in South Central PA with her amazingly sarcastic husband and her fou ...more

Bid on Love (8 books)
  • Souled (Bid on Love #1)
  • Going, Going, Gone (Bid on Love #2)
  • A Chance At L.O.V.E. (Bid on Love, #4) (Love At Last, #1)
  • For Her Amusement (Bid on Love #5)
  • Stab at Love (Bid on Love #6)
  • Bidding on the Bodyguard (Bid on Love #7)
  • Afraid of Love (Bid on Love #8) (Hard to Love, #1)