Start by marking “Everbound (The Kindred, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everbound (The Kindred, #3)

Everbound

(The Kindred #3)

To live in the light, they hunt in the dark…

The power of Helena’s magic has made her a target for the Coven. She wanted no part in the war of the witches, but it’s out of her hands now. She has to make a stand--and she does that by helping the Hunters and their allies against their common enemy. And now, the witch who ripped Helena’s future apart is coming. Sybbyl’s vengea
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018 by DL Grant, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Everbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everbound

Start your review of Everbound (The Kindred, #3)
Gaele
AudioBook Review
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 3 Story 4

Overriding this whole plot is the search for the bones of the First Witch. Important for so many reasons and a driving factor for this series, and bringing us a connecting thread that ties the tale together. But, even with that information, it is the character development and relationships that underpin this series and are easy to follow, providing intrigue and entertainment. That being said, having the experience of reading (or listening to)
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars!

I have been intrigued by Jarin from the start of this series and was soooo happy to read his story! The fight against the Coven is heating up. This book was full of action and secrets being revealed. Helena is so much more than she realized and Jarin is the one to give her her wings.

Love the time period, love all the paranormal and historical myth and really loved Jarin and Helena together. Such a strong couple and each made better by supporting each other. Yeah for Lady Maelene and t
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
I have been loving this series and yes I loved this book so much.

So well written and I just couldn't put it down.
Eva Millien
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The newest book in The Kindred series is a gripping, emotional tale that holds readers captive from beginning to end. Helena and Jarin’s are strong, energetic characters that easily captivate readers with their story and the chemistry between them is quite magnetic as grow closer together during their hair raising quest to put an end to the Coven. The relationship hits a few snags along the way but the passion is hot and strong which pulls these characters toward their happily ever after even th ...more
Malissa
Somehow every time I read a Donna Grant book I swear that it is my favorite one ever, but this time I think that will hold true, at least of The Kindred series. This book was not only what we have become accustom to in a Donna Grant novel, the romance, the action, the twists and turns, (oh those twists and turns!) but also a deeply emotional journey for this couple, The Hunters, and The Varroki.

This is the third full novel in The Kindred series, there is a prequel novella, Everkin, that I highly
Paula
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is part of the Kindred Series by Donna Grant. This is a newer series by the author but follows her pattern of a romance within an overarching theme. For that reason, this paranormal series may be best read in order. However, this is my first read of the series. I had no problem following the romance or why Jarin chose to help Helena but still think my enjoyment would have been enhanced if I had read the first two books in the series first. I did enjoy this book enough that I plan to go ...more
Khrista Baxter
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Heart of a Warrior

Donna hit another home run with Everbound! It is simply amazing! The fight to take out the coven continues as Jarin and Helena come up against Sybyyl and the coven. Sybyyl having the staff of the eternal has boosted her power and her search for the bones of the first witch continue.
Jarin has given Helena the courage to stop running and fight with the hunters and the Vorraki. Every war is Not without loss and it hits close to home.....
Michelle the Romance Witch
A pretty action packed book with magic and fantasy. Just enough love and passion for extra spice. Not exactly a happy ending but I see where the series is heading. Full review coming soon to the blog.
Christine Galletly
I thought that this was an excellent book!!

I couldn't put it down until it was finished, but unfortunately it left me wanting to know what happens next as it was left on a bit of a cliff-hanger and now I have to wait for the next book to come out to find out!!

I hadn't read the previous books in the series so it is fine to be read as a stand alone as I picked up the story very easily. I loved the characters and the author's excellent writing style was really showcased in the book.

It was full of
Angel Padillo
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everbound is the third book in the Kindred series, and so far my favorite. I’m so glad that this was Jarin’s book, he had intrigued me every time we met him. He turned out to be a wonderful character. Jarin and Helana’s story was beautiful. Good progress was made with the storyline with the coven. More is revealed with the Malene and Armir as well. I truly hope that the next book is theirs.
Nikki Brooks
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Hunters, The Coven, and The Varroki all want a piece of Helena!

Helena is still hiding out from the Coven, shying away from using her magic when she can to avoid giving away her location. But when a Varroki stumbles upon her, she has to stand her ground and take down the Coven once and for all.

There twists and turns, red herrings and more than one WTF moments I'll admit! I got a lost a few times and had to backtrack to make sure that I had kept everything straight in the old noggin. There ar
Christina Adams
Oct 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Helena & Jarin's story! It is official the Varroki have entered the fight with the Hunters. The Coven is outraged, they also have a plan and in this story will have a piece of the first witch that no one wanted them to have. Helena soon finds out that her role in all of this is much more important than she would have ever guessed. Again, don't want to give away too much. I will say that I love Helena and Jarin together! I also will say that I read romance for a reason and hate when sad things ha ...more
Erin Remen
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Falling in love may not be the riskiest thing in this action pact fight against evil

Helena finally has her day and it packs a punch. Her story is tragic and her fight is long and hard. She may seem like she runs from danger but that could not be further from the truth. Jarin is use to fighting alone. As a warrior of the Varroki he knows how to fight but what they are up against with Sybbyl is way out of his league. They are both strong and taking out the evil that is Sybbyl is their number one p
Susan Provost
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Running into love

A continuation of the Kindred series. A story of unknown destinies, bonds of love, villains you love to hate, and tragedies that will break your heart. Jarin has met his match in Helena, a witch who has spent her life avoiding the Coven. A woman who he is drawn to because of her intelligence, compassion and strength. When details of her life are revealed her days of running are over. She must face the Coven before she loses everything, again. An adventurous story that kept me en
Angie
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't believe it took me so long to read this book. I finally decided for it because there is a new Kindred book coming out and I needed to be caught up. I loved Helena and Jarin's story and it was a quick and intense read. We don't know much about Helena from the other books and only slightly more about Jarin but they are amazing characters. Additionally, the battles in this book are well written and the results aren't always the happy ending that we want them to be. This is a must read for a ...more
Jo
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and absorbing with strong characters and villains.
I confess I cried like a baby when the heartbreak came.
I’ve given it 5 stars even though I was disappointed in the way the love making played out.... he was celibate, but he bedded witches when necessary? WTF? If he was close enough for that he was close enough to kill them. It disappointed me. As for Helena, not well versed in sex? She took him like a professional sex worker! Any more well versed she might have killed him.
Apart from tha
Ms. Jerry
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading Donna Grant's books draw you in and it is hard to put the book down. The characters are amazing and have strong personalities. You have your villain who is a very bad murderess witch and I cannot wait until they take her out in another book in the series. If you are soft heart as I am you will cry in this book. All of Donna Grant's books are worth reading. She is my favorite author and I cannot wait until her next book comes out. Take a chance on Donna's books and enjoy.
Shelleen Toland
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is the 3rd book in The Kindred series. I did not realize that but it didn't feel like it. It did end knowing that there will be another book. This is a Paranormal Romance and I loved the relationship between Jarin and Helena. Also Helena meeting everyone else and fighting the bad witch. I received this as an ARC for review.
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)
Wow. This book was filled with love, sorrow, action, and magic. I couldn't put it down. I loved Helena and Jaron. They had such a sweet romance while continuing to kicking coven witches butts.

The ending was sad but hopeful. I can't wait to read the next one. I need to know what happens next!!
___________________
Romanceopoly- Library
Trudy Marshall
Disappointed

Spoiler alert!
I was deeply saddened that two of the main characters from a prior book were killed. I read romance to get away from the realities of real life. And I expect the good guys to “ live happily ever after.” I hope this doesn’t happen in future books as I really have enjoyed all Grant’s books until this one.
Pat
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An excellent series

After reading the series I am looking forward to reading the next book. This was an awesome storyline, one that is new and refreshing. The last book had a sad episode but I am hoping the bad guys get theirs in the next book. This series was so good I am hoping there will be several more
Meg
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh!

Oh man, I did not expect what happens here in this book.

As usual a great story which movers the series along. One of the thing that keeps me coming back for more with this author is that each book in any of her series does not pause the series in anyway.
Joanne
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

The story of Helena and Jarin was one of the best in this series. The direction their adventures took were both exciting and emotional. I couldn't put it down. Donna Grant always delivers amazing stories. I am anxiously awaiting the next book.
Monica
May 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sad day

Well this book adds on from the first two. We learn more about everyone and also the past. It does end in sadness though. A new love is born. Another love is still not acknowledging their love. The war is coming sooner than all hoped.
DebM603
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous series

Donna Grant creates the most marvelous worlds and characters. Strong women heroines and sexy bold heroes. The love they find is soul deep and the evil they face is ferocious. One page and you are sucked into another adventure. A MUST read.
Mhollie
Sep 01, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Broken

This one is a heartbreaker on an multitude of different levels. I am heartsick at the events. I hope the next in the series gains rightful retribution from the events within this tome.
Chrissi
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so good! The characters are fantastic and the storyline flows beautifully. The plot continues to twist and turn, with sub plots developing along the way. Cannot wait for the next book!
sandy forguson
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book and characters many surprises and sadness but always good stories and memories would highly recommend this series 👍👍👍
Jeannie Lopez
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars if i could do 6 i would. Great next book and story was hot and vibrant and evil.
Sharron Johnson
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book has gotten slightly better. A definite must read.

• Beware the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity, #14)
  • Broken (Deep Ops #3)
  • Darkness Returns (Guardians Of Eternity, #13)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #15)
  • Vixen (Dark Protectors #11.5)
  • Knight Awakening (Scorpius Syndrome #6)
  • Forever Only Once (Promise Me, #1)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • Dark Song (Dark #30)
  • Broken Dawn (Immortal Guardians, #10)
  • Demon's Mercy (Dark Protectors #9)
  • Vengeance (Dark Protectors #9.5)
  • Shadow Flight (Shadow Riders, #5)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Cipher (Demonica Underworld, #8; Demonica, #18)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Alpha's Promise (Dark Protectors #10)
  • Shadow Warrior (Shadow Riders, #4)
Donna is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over a hundred novels. Her most popular series is the breathtaking Dark King (aka Dragon King) series featuring dragons, immortal Highlanders, and the Fae.

In addition to her novels, Donna has written short stories, novellas, and novelettes for digital-first and print release. She has been dubbed as giving the “paranormal genre a burst

The Kindred (5 books)
  • Eversong (The Kindred, #1)
  • Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)
  • Evernight (The Kindred, #4)
  • Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5)