Start by marking “Everbound (The Kindred, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everbound (The Kindred, #3)

Everbound

(The Kindred #3)

To live in the light, they hunt in the dark…

The power of Helena’s magic has made her a target for the Coven. She wanted no part in the war of the witches, but it’s out of her hands now. She has to make a stand--and she does that by helping the Hunters and their allies against their common enemy. And now, the witch who ripped Helena’s future apart is coming. Sybbyl’s vengea
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018 by DL Grant, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Everbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everbound

Gaele
AudioBook Review
Stars: Overall 4 Narration 3 Story 4

Overriding this whole plot is the search for the bones of the First Witch. Important for so many reasons and a driving factor for this series, and bringing us a connecting thread that ties the tale together. But, even with that information, it is the character development and relationships that underpin this series and are easy to follow, providing intrigue and entertainment. That being said, having the experience of reading (or listening to)
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars!

I have been intrigued by Jarin from the start of this series and was soooo happy to read his story! The fight against the Coven is heating up. This book was full of action and secrets being revealed. Helena is so much more than she realized and Jarin is the one to give her her wings.

Love the time period, love all the paranormal and historical myth and really loved Jarin and Helena together. Such a strong couple and each made better by supporting each other. Yeah for Lady Maelene and t
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
I have been loving this series and yes I loved this book so much.

So well written and I just couldn't put it down.
Eva Millien
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The newest book in The Kindred series is a gripping, emotional tale that holds readers captive from beginning to end. Helena and Jarin’s are strong, energetic characters that easily captivate readers with their story and the chemistry between them is quite magnetic as grow closer together during their hair raising quest to put an end to the Coven. The relationship hits a few snags along the way but the passion is hot and strong which pulls these characters toward their happily ever after even th ...more
Malissa
Somehow every time I read a Donna Grant book I swear that it is my favorite one ever, but this time I think that will hold true, at least of The Kindred series. This book was not only what we have become accustom to in a Donna Grant novel, the romance, the action, the twists and turns, (oh those twists and turns!) but also a deeply emotional journey for this couple, The Hunters, and The Varroki.

This is the third full novel in The Kindred series, there is a prequel novella, Everkin, that I highly
Paula
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is part of the Kindred Series by Donna Grant. This is a newer series by the author but follows her pattern of a romance within an overarching theme. For that reason, this paranormal series may be best read in order. However, this is my first read of the series. I had no problem following the romance or why Jarin chose to help Helena but still think my enjoyment would have been enhanced if I had read the first two books in the series first. I did enjoy this book enough that I plan to go ...more
Khrista Baxter
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Heart of a Warrior

Donna hit another home run with Everbound! It is simply amazing! The fight to take out the coven continues as Jarin and Helena come up against Sybyyl and the coven. Sybyyl having the staff of the eternal has boosted her power and her search for the bones of the first witch continue.
Jarin has given Helena the courage to stop running and fight with the hunters and the Vorraki. Every war is Not without loss and it hits close to home.....
Michelle the Romance Witch
A pretty action packed book with magic and fantasy. Just enough love and passion for extra spice. Not exactly a happy ending but I see where the series is heading. Full review coming soon to the blog.
Christine Galletly
I thought that this was an excellent book!!

I couldn't put it down until it was finished, but unfortunately it left me wanting to know what happens next as it was left on a bit of a cliff-hanger and now I have to wait for the next book to come out to find out!!

I hadn't read the previous books in the series so it is fine to be read as a stand alone as I picked up the story very easily. I loved the characters and the author's excellent writing style was really showcased in the book.

It was full of
Angel Padillo
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Everbound is the third book in the Kindred series, and so far my favorite. I’m so glad that this was Jarin’s book, he had intrigued me every time we met him. He turned out to be a wonderful character. Jarin and Helana’s story was beautiful. Good progress was made with the storyline with the coven. More is revealed with the Malene and Armir as well. I truly hope that the next book is theirs.
Nikki Brooks
Feb 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Hunters, The Coven, and The Varroki all want a piece of Helena!

Helena is still hiding out from the Coven, shying away from using her magic when she can to avoid giving away her location. But when a Varroki stumbles upon her, she has to stand her ground and take down the Coven once and for all.

There twists and turns, red herrings and more than one WTF moments I'll admit! I got a lost a few times and had to backtrack to make sure that I had kept everything straight in the old noggin. There ar
Ms. Jerry
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading Donna Grant's books draw you in and it is hard to put the book down. The characters are amazing and have strong personalities. You have your villain who is a very bad murderess witch and I cannot wait until they take her out in another book in the series. If you are soft heart as I am you will cry in this book. All of Donna Grant's books are worth reading. She is my favorite author and I cannot wait until her next book comes out. Take a chance on Donna's books and enjoy.
Shelleen Toland
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is the 3rd book in The Kindred series. I did not realize that but it didn't feel like it. It did end knowing that there will be another book. This is a Paranormal Romance and I loved the relationship between Jarin and Helena. Also Helena meeting everyone else and fighting the bad witch. I received this as an ARC for review.
Ashley
Wow. This book was filled with love, sorrow, action, and magic. I couldn't put it down. I loved Helena and Jaron. They had such a sweet romance while continuing to kicking coven witches butts.

The ending was sad but hopeful. I can't wait to read the next one. I need to know what happens next!!
___________________
Romanceopoly- Library
Joanne
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing!

The story of Helena and Jarin was one of the best in this series. The direction their adventures took were both exciting and emotional. I couldn't put it down. Donna Grant always delivers amazing stories. I am anxiously awaiting the next book.
Meg
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh!

Oh man, I did not expect what happens here in this book.

As usual a great story which movers the series along. One of the thing that keeps me coming back for more with this author is that each book in any of her series does not pause the series in anyway.
Chrissi
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series is so good! The characters are fantastic and the storyline flows beautifully. The plot continues to twist and turn, with sub plots developing along the way. Cannot wait for the next book!
Jeannie Lopez
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars if i could do 6 i would. Great next book and story was hot and vibrant and evil.
sandy forguson
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book and characters many surprises and sadness but always good stories and memories would highly recommend this series 👍👍👍
Elizabeth Rodriguez
Mar 07, 2019
Cherie Radovanovic
Jan 08, 2019
Jennifer Becker
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spellbinding and fun. Who needs the magical world of Disney just open the world of Donna. Such a great book and series.
Irene Timothy
Jan 10, 2019
Erika Palumbo
Mar 18, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
Donna is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over forty-five novels. Her most popular series is the breathtaking Dark King (aka Dragon King) series featuring dragons, immortal Highlanders, and the Fae.

In addition to her novels, Donna has written over forty short stories, novellas, and novelettes for digital-first and print release. She has been dubbed as giving the “paranormal g

The Kindred (3 books)
  • Eversong (The Kindred, #1)
  • Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)