Start by marking “Everbound (The Kindred, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everbound (The Kindred, #3)

Everbound

(The Kindred #3)

To live in the light, they hunt in the dark…

The power of Helena’s magic has made her a target for the Coven. She wanted no part in the war of the witches, but it’s out of her hands now. She has to make a stand--and she does that by helping the Hunters and their allies against their common enemy. And now, the witch who ripped Helena’s future apart is coming. Sybbyl’s vengea
ebook
Published December 3rd 2018 by DL Grant, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Everbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everbound

Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
4.5 Stars!

I have been intrigued by Jarin from the start of this series and was soooo happy to read his story! The fight against the Coven is heating up. This book was full of action and secrets being revealed. Helena is so much more than she realized and Jarin is the one to give her her wings.

Love the time period, love all the paranormal and historical myth and really loved Jarin and Helena together. Such a strong couple and each made better by supporting each other. Yeah for Lady Maelene and t
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
I have been loving this series and yes I loved this book so much.

So well written and I just couldn't put it down.
Malissa
Somehow every time I read a Donna Grant book I swear that it is my favorite one ever, but this time I think that will hold true, at least of The Kindred series. This book was not only what we have become accustom to in a Donna Grant novel, the romance, the action, the twists and turns, (oh those twists and turns!) but also a deeply emotional journey for this couple, The Hunters, and The Varroki.

This is the third full novel in The Kindred series, there is a prequel novella, Everkin, that I highly
Paula
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is part of the Kindred Series by Donna Grant. This is a newer series by the author but follows her pattern of a romance within an overarching theme. For that reason, this paranormal series may be best read in order. However, this is my first read of the series. I had no problem following the romance or why Jarin chose to help Helena but still think my enjoyment would have been enhanced if I had read the first two books in the series first. I did enjoy this book enough that I plan to go ...more
Khrista Baxter
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Heart of a Warrior

Donna hit another home run with Everbound! It is simply amazing! The fight to take out the coven continues as Jarin and Helena come up against Sybyyl and the coven. Sybyyl having the staff of the eternal has boosted her power and her search for the bones of the first witch continue.
Jarin has given Helena the courage to stop running and fight with the hunters and the Vorraki. Every war is Not without loss and it hits close to home.....
Christine Galletly
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was an excellent book!!

I couldn't put it down until it was finished, but unfortunately it left me wanting to know what happens next as it was left on a bit of a cliff-hanger and now I have to wait for the next book to come out to find out!!

I hadn't read the previous books in the series so it is fine to be read as a stand alone as I picked up the story very easily. I loved the characters and the author's excellent writing style was really showcased in the book.

It was full of
Geraldine
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading Donna Grant's books draw you in and it is hard to put the book down. The characters are amazing and have strong personalities. You have your villain who is a very bad murderess witch and I cannot wait until they take her out in another book in the series. If you are soft heart as I am you will cry in this book. All of Donna Grant's books are worth reading. She is my favorite author and I cannot wait until her next book comes out. Take a chance on Donna's books and enjoy.
Shelleen Toland
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Everbound is the 3rd book in The Kindred series. I did not realize that but it didn't feel like it. It did end knowing that there will be another book. This is a Paranormal Romance and I loved the relationship between Jarin and Helena. Also Helena meeting everyone else and fighting the bad witch. I received this as an ARC for review.
Jennifer Becker
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spellbinding and fun. Who needs the magical world of Disney just open the world of Donna. Such a great book and series.
Gagan
Constance Alexander
Stephanie Lunsford panach
Donna Grant you slay me!!!! This book is a beautiful and devastating continuation of the series. I have loved both Helena and Jarin since we met each person. Together they are perfect. Although insta-love isn't always believable, in this case, it works. The depth of connection they have to each other is something that doesn't come along often - even in romance. This book reads like a war-time romance, which it really is - and serves a major turning point for the series. Where things go from here ...more
Michele
Kim
Dec 15, 2018
Kavanagh
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of Everbound and this is my very initial assessment of the book. A final review will be edited into this shortly. I'm currently not enjoying the book and to DNF it so early isn't fair to Donna Grant who's worked so hard on it.

I can't get into the book unfortunately for the most ludicrous of reasons: The book format. It's written like this:

"This is a sentence. This is a long

sentence that is long. This is pretty long sentence that's in a book, it is

a sentence.

Rosemarie
Dec 10, 2018
Pat Curtin
Dec 09, 2018
Donna is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over forty-five novels. Her most popular series is the breathtaking Dark King (aka Dragon King) series featuring dragons, immortal Highlanders, and the Fae.

In addition to her novels, Donna has written over forty short stories, novellas, and novelettes for digital-first and print release. She has been dubbed as giving the “paranormal g

The Kindred (3 books)
  • Eversong (The Kindred, #1)
  • Everwylde (The Kindred, #2)