Start by marking “Silent All These Years” as Want to Read:
Silent All These Years

Silent All These Years

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  16 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
A broken daughter’s search for the truth unwinds a spiraling journey of panic, lust, and murder in this manipulative thriller from debut author T. A. Massa.

Melanie Stewart has just been left ten million dollars by a man she never knew. Should she accept the money? What if it means her mother, Marilyn, who died when she was only three years old, was murdered by the man who
Published September 11th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Silent All These Years, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Silent All These Years

Irma
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Thank you for helping me. I'm glad I met you - I mean, I'm glad to see you again.”
He reaches up and runs his hands through my hair than grabs the back of my head, holding me in place. “I didn't know you'd feel so good.” Then he pulls me down to his lips and kisses me.

Whenever I read a debut story that is as intoxicatingly good as this one, I feel the need to shout this from the rooftops!

T. A. Massa has a great compelling writing style. Writing style is very important to me. Silent All These Y
Jenna Bookish
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Silent All These Years has one of my biggest pet peeves for a thriller: the whole plot depends on the protagonist being ridiculously, unbearably gullible. The villain is painfully obvious from the moment they appear in the story, and Melanie ignores red flag after giant, waving red flag as she walks blissfully into danger. When the threat is so obvious (not just from the reader's perspective, mind you, but when there are countless things that should truly give the protagonist pause) and the prot ...more
Tracy (The Pages In-Between)
Every once and awhile, I am surprised by a fantastic Indie Author, this time that author is Tiffani Massa. I was approached by her to review her book, and while my review list is very heavy, something about her book made me want to read it. I am glad I said yes. From the first page I was invested, and within the next 24 hours I had devoured this book. I found her writing to be engaging, and kept me on my toes. While I didn't necessarily like the protagonist, and phone her to be very naive, and b ...more
Chrisi J
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this story!! It's a well written and suspenseful mystery that kept me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down. The characters are intriguing and raw but easy to follow. Emotional, thrilling, I loved it all! This book kept me up late into the night and I finished it in 2 days!
abdulia ortiz-perez
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from the author for honest review.
This is the first time me reading anything from this author. I can't believe how good this book is.

What a great read! This had me hooked from the beginning. What a Rollercoaster! The sitting, theme, and the Characters had me pulled so in. Everything was well put together and it was just perfect. This novel would have you guess and thinking all the way to the end. What a great thrill and suspense. I love a great suspense that would have me th
Bookish_Sally
Aug 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ve waited to write this review for about a week, trying to get my feelings together about this novel.

Silent All These Years is a debut novel by T. A. Massa. No spoilers here.
When I saw the cover of this book, I was so excited to read it. When starting this story I was introduced to Melanie Stewart, an emotional wreck of a woman and Jake Andrews, Asshole of the year. These two take the reader on a journey to a secret kept for over 20 years. Questions will be asked, assumptions will be made, e
Katie
Aug 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book kept me on my toes, I would have a feeling about a certain character and then the twists would come.
I enjoyed this book and couldn’t wait to see what would happen next! ARC provided by author.
Hayley (meet_me_at_the_library)
Sep 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
What a brilliant debut! The writing is engaging and I loved the uniqueness of the plot. The story is well paced, full of suspense, and has plenty of twists to keep you turning the pages. I really liked the alternating perspectives and timelines—reading snippets of Marilyn's story whilst Melanie attempted to uncover what happened to her was intriguing, and I was completely engrossed in both of their stories. I really enjoyed this tense thriller and will be keeping an eye out for more from this au ...more
Jessie
Aug 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me in from the very beginning to the very end. I loved the present day story along side the past story. I looked forward to reading this book every chance I could get. The characters are interesting and the writing keeps you moving along. I highly recommended this book. It is the perfect weekend read fireside this fall.
Deena Massa
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is absolutely exhilarating and I couldn’t put it down. The story brings you in and you become part of it. My emotions ran high from start to finish. I loved every minute and would highly recommend reading this one – you won’t regret it!!!!

Cari Ferrell
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well written suspenseful novel. It kept me on the edge of my seat until the end. You know it's a good one when I can finish it in two days! I like books that go back and forth between characters and time periods. Keeps you thinking!
Heather
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A marvelous debut by T.A. Massa. The writing flows easily, and I quickly got wrapped up in the characters. The clever twists kept me turning the pages until I finished.
Kristen
Aug 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Full review to come
Kristy
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: x
Very nice debut mystery! I love the layered storylines and the alternating POVs and timelines.
Sandy
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story had me hooked from the first page to the very last! I love a good suspense where you just want to keep reading. I don't often enjoy books that jump from past to present and with different POVs but this was done so well and having the opportunity to see it from different timelines added so much more to the story.
Sharon Ford
Sep 17, 2018
Dorn Permenter
Mike N
Terry Pearson
JoAnn Womble
T. Massa
Aug 10, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Sherry Belcher
Pamela
Sep 01, 2018
RABT Book Tours: Silent All These Years 1 1 Sep 17, 2018 05:38AM
RABT Book Tours: Silent All These Years by T.A. Massa 1 3 Sep 13, 2018 05:02AM
“And then I’m soaking wet, holding Nathan’s dead weight on the unforgiving ground, gravel and dirt caking on my legs, my black dress changing to dark burgundy, spreading like the cabernet on the white linen.
And he’s not smiling anymore.”
0 likes
“Melanie, like I said last night, I remember more than you do about our past. I know you forgot me, but you were a part of my life that I could never forget.”
SILENT ALL THESE YEARS: A Novel