Start by marking “Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter, #3)” as Want to Read:
Tic (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter, #3)

Tic

(Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter #3)

Tic: My son means the world to me. He’s all I have. His mom left us when he was born. I raised him. He’s mine. The club is my home. It’s his too. After losing too many babysitters, Brooke’s friend, Ashley stepped in to watch Jameson. She was a good girl, one I knew I couldn’t have. Until I had her. Now I want to keep her. Sometimes what we want the most isn’t what’s in fro ...more
Published September 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Tic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tic

❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: bikers, arc, suspense
Title: ➳ ❤- Tic:
Series ➳ Soulless Bastards NoCal 3#
Author: ➳ Erin Trejo
Publication:, September 4th 2018
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

ღ I’ve couldn’t wait to get my hands on Tic’s book.. Once I had it, I couldn’t put it down.. The storyline had captivated me from the being & just wouldn’t let me go.. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the book, specially once I hit the 80%.. I truly couldn’t walk away.. Omg Erin you out did yourself on this one.. If I could I’d give you more stars..
Erth
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Warning! Spoiler!!!

Luzia Bielefeld *BookWhore BR*
Tpagirl
Tic was the third book in the Soulless Bastards MC by Erin Trejo.

Tic was a son to the MC President. He was the quieter and calmer son. He was also a single father to an adorable five year old, Jameson.

Ashley. We met Ashley in book one as Brooke’s best friend. She was beautiful, sassy and independent. She lost her parents when she was young and she’s been on her own for awhile. She quit her job unexpectedly and was around when Tic needed a sitter for Jameson; thus the plot
Shelley
Sep 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: bikers-romance
I was really enjoying this book but once it came to the twist I stopped reading I didn't want to keep reading the rest of the book after that.
Carrie Gubish
Sep 04, 2018 rated it liked it
It could have been way better

What you did near the end killed the book for me! I could careless about the other person you through in. I didn't even finish it after that!
Sofia Lazaridou
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Tic is my first book by this author and judging from the comments on other GR reviews it will also be my last. There is a huge twist somewhere close to the 70% mark and I was not ok with it. As I said to a friend, there is no cheating in the book, but to me it felt like it. And I don't know who was more cheated, me or Ash. On the bright side, the book was too short and I didn't end up as invested as I could have been to the characters or the romance between them.

Tic and Ashley were both raped a
Carol Roll
Sep 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Spoilers

Ugh! I remember now why I quit reading this author's books. Her writing is really good and there is lots of action plus romance with suspense. But, she just has to kill off at least one or more of the main characters just when they are making everything workout! I hate that! Over 3/4 of the book was about Ashley and Tic, then the last quarter was how great things worked out for Tic and someone else. Just totally ruined the book for me. This was the reason for the 3 star. Had the origina
Helen
Oct 20, 2018 rated it did not like it
Wrong ending.

Sorry if you liked this book, but it really annoyed me.The blurb said nothing about the change in main characters. Wouldn't have read this or paid for it if I knew what was going to happen. Readers connect with the characters you don't suddenly switch then out right at the end.
Maria
Sep 15, 2018 rated it liked it
I really enjoyed the first 2 books and i was really enjoying this one until the twist abt 70% , really?? After that I just skimmed the rest , I didn’t really want to read abt this other person
Cheri
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it
First let me say, I rarely rate a book at three stars. I know genres and read for my pleasure knowing certain things can be counted on in said genre. I will say I had strong emotional commitments to Ashley, little boy Jameson, and Tic the MC and J's father. I loved their relationship and the family they had formed.

The writing was compelling. The characters engaging. The steam--hot.

There is a turn well into the story that was not acceptable for me. I was not committed to the added ch
RCK
Feb 01, 2019 added it
Shelves: not-for-me
Shez
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
Christina
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok, look.

I've read the first two books of the series and they were good. Don't get me wrong this was a good story, but I have to agree with a comment that I read on this book. The twist kills the mood and the tone of the book. Killing off Ashley should have happened earlier in the book for me to feel anything for the other girl. The story felt like the author changed her mind near the end of the book of what she wanted for Tic. I enjoyed most of the book, there are hardships. However, the HE
Michele Olimpo
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
Horrid twist

I really liked this author's first two books. This one started well but the twist 70% through the story ruined it for me. I like to get invested in the characters and it is very difficult to accept the demise of not one but two characters. I skimmed to the end and honestly the last chapter was just stupid. It was like the author had to justify to herself the path the plot took. She should have thrown the curveball much earlier like at 30% then built the actual hea in the remainin
M L Dyson
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story was freaking amazing!! It absolutely tore through my emotions like a tornado! I laughed, I fell in love with a little boy, Then I cried, I prayed the story wouldn’t go the direction it went and then just when I was sure I could not read another line without losing it, Erin turned my emotions upside down again!! The story of Tic and his son, Jamison, is an amazing ride! Loved it!!❤❤ ...more
Lesley Williams
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Omg!! I can’t believe what I just read!
First off it was amazing!
Second, I got angry
Third, I cried
Fourth, Erin redeemed herself a little!!
I totally loved it. And I honestly can’t leave a review without spoiling it so that all I’m saying...
Erika PBookHavenBookBlog
Sep 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
"She deserves better than what I am, but something inside of me wants this."

This book left me with my jaw dropped and staring at the wall completely blindsided. Now, if I had sat and thought about the 2 prior books in the series before, it might have occurred to me, but it didn't, so it was a complete shock!! The insta-attraction between Tic and Ash was hot, they fought it, until they couldn't...united against a common enemy that drew them closer still. Just when you think you know,
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 3.75

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I loved Ashley, Tic and Jameson so much. Ashley is just floating in life and she finally finds the love and family she desired when she happens upon this beautiful little boy named Jameson in the Soulless Bastards MC, after quitting her job she falls into the role of his babysitter. Tic knows she is something different when she offers to care for his son and together they begin to build a life by taking a cha
Debbie Thomson
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
DEVASTATED....that is the only word I can use...don’t get me wrong I loved the book I was balling I was anxious, I had every feeling a book can give me...but I didn’t want what happen to happen I wanted it differently so that is why it’s 4 stars I just couldn’t accept the ending, it didn’t feel right for me. Sorry 😭
Jill
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tic is such a good Daddy but he needs to keep his hands off the babysitters. Until Ashley comes along. She love Tic and Jameson like her own child. She would do anything to keep him safe and in the end she does.
Heather
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. There is nothing I can say. I’m still trying to process this entire thing. I haven’t been thrown that far off since reading Lili St. Germain. To the wonderful good read friend that recommended this book (you know who you are) I laughed, i cried (a lot a might as well add) and now I’m sulking. I will gladly pick up any book that you recommend.
emily
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tic: Soulless Bastards MC No Cal was an Amazing read. 5 stars!! I loved reading this book and couldn't put it down till I finished it. This is book 3 in the series. I voluntarily reviewed a Advanced Reader copy of this book.
Teresa Lara
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book rock♡OMG Ash and Tic what an amazing beautiful intense totally heartwrenching amazing action packed twisted book.I can't wait till the next book.
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
Holy crap Erin just took that where I didn't think it was going to go. Talk about the element of the surprise. It took a bit for me to even come to terms with how this book took a detour. I was on the fence but I really did enjoy this book and all things happen for a reason in life so there is that. Anyways sorry this is so vague but I hate spoilers and this would be an easy one to give away so I will say that I really do recommend this book and think you will enjoy it!!
Lola Nieves
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW

This book took me for a loop. How was so upset that Ashley died. I started to wonder what was going to happen to J and Tic. Not once in the book I realize that Kenderly was in love with Tic. I always thought it was Blu. It was interesting the way it ended. Love it
Jojo Reeves
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is actually a hard review to write because I don’t want to give any thing away. Each time I read the next in the series it’s even better than the last, this one was amazing and every time I thought I knew where the story was going ‘BAM’!!!! It changed direction and totally through me. I will give you a big fat warning !!!! Tissues are required, I don’t mind telling you it was an ugly, full in blubbing session.
Katie Sadan
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Tic!

Unexpected!!

Another great story from Erin. Though this isn’t my favorite story from this series it was still great. This story is full of twists and turns, just when you think you know what’s going to happen boom it gets all twisted. Be prepared for an emotional ride and you might want to have some tissue on hand while reading. If you’re looking for your next MC book then go one click it, and happy reading!!📖
Pamala LeVan
Mar 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Keila
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW

This was a very emotional read. Has a fantastic storyline and you never saw what was coming. I loved it .

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Scarred (Demons of Hell MC #1)
  • Beyond Revenge (Ransom, #2)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Embers of Starlight
  • Whiskey: Ruthless Bastards (RBMC Book 1)
  • Cut Wide Open (Bleeding Scars MC, #1)
  • Devil's Mark (The Devil's Keepers, #2)
  • Junkie (Broken Doll #1)
  • Our Final Tale  (Iron Fury MC, #6)
  • Twisted Asphalt (Asphalt Outlaw #1)
  • Dangerous Intentions (His Agenda, #2)
  • Chaos
  • Sin (Devil's Fury, #1)
  • The Bonus  (Zeta Cartel, #1)
  • Tainted Rose (The Darkness Trilogy, #2)
  • Nomad (Lucifer's Legion Motorcycle Club #2)
  • Rebellious (True Brothers MC, #2)
  • Inciting a Riot (Riot MC, #2)
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I als

Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter (4 books)
  • Declan (Soulless Bastards Mc No Cal Chapter, #1)
  • Mayhem (Soulless Bastards No Cal Chapter, #2)
  • Prospect (Soulless Bastards MC No Cal Chapter, #4)