Start by marking “God Our Anchor: Held Fast through a Loved One’s Addiction” as Want to Read:
God Our Anchor: Held Fast through a Loved One’s Addiction

God Our Anchor: Held Fast through a Loved One’s Addiction

Do you have friend, family member, or loved one in the throes of addiction? Do you feel tossed by the storm of their struggle, wondering how to stay anchored in truth and hope as you walk beside them?

Deborah Bailey has been there. Having lost her precious daughter to the darkness of addiction, she knows what it’s like to run to God in prayer and Scripture, asking the hard
Published April 1st 2019 by B Books

To ask other readers questions about God Our Anchor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about God Our Anchor

Start your review of God Our Anchor: Held Fast through a Loved One’s Addiction
Joanne Viola
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
No family is ever safe from the attack of drug addiction. Addiction not only affects the user but also the family and friends. It is a heart wrenching problem which will toss us to and fro if we do not secure ourselves to God, who alone is our anchor.

In her book God Our Anchor, Deborah Bailey shares the battle her family faced with her daughter. She provides much comfort and direction for parents looking for answers and hope.

This is a 30 day devotional in which the author seeks to lead others
Jul 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
The cover and description of this book says, “Do you have a friend, family member, or loved one in the throes of addiction?” Because that statement applies to me, I picked up this book. However, the inside content addresses parents with addicted children. This fact does not negate the value of the content; it simply wasn’t what I was expecting. I continued reading because the author’s personal stories of struggle and recovery are engaging. Her advice is solidly based on God’s Word, and it has ...more
Canada Burns