Start by marking “Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life” as Want to Read:
Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life

Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life

Many of us are already doing what we can to adopt a greener lifestyle. We recycle, try to reduce our waste and plastics, choose organic food when shopping, eat less meat, and opt for environmentally friendly cleaning products. Yet we often wish we were doing more and it can be overwhelming to know where to start.Live Green is a practical guide of 52 tips and changes you ...more
Published February 19th 2019 by Quadrille Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Live Green, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Live Green

Start your review of Live Green: 52 Steps for a More Sustainable Life
Matthew
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“It’s important to remember that sustainability must be sustainable to you.”

It was with the above quote that I was sold on the approach this book makes - it didn’t leave me feeling guilty, or shame me into following one set of rules. It’s set out to include tips and advice that I want to try and follow.

It did only take a few hours to read through, but I’ve written lots of notes from it that I’m sure I’ll be going back to over and over. And that’s exactly what I wanted from it - if it had taken
Briar Lynn
Mar 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Finally got through this little bugger. I have to say that, while I did not find it very helpful in my current situation, I did jot down ideas for when we have a home of our own. I don't think I'll keep it in my personal collection after reading it, but I already have a person in mind to re-home this book. If you want to kickstart a more sustainable life, then I would recommend this little gem. It'll at least get you thinking about how you can better your own home.
aMandalin
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
so many helpful ideas, I need to go thru and bookmark as there is not an index! so much in this book that was eco friendly, do it yourself, natural and non toxic for the home ~ a very happy read! I found so much out about my own community by the helpful tips in this book to look for certain things online in your community.
Federica
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
A really nice book with lots of info on how to live a more eco friendly life. In every aspect. Many things I already knew from the internet or did (I decluttered most of my clothes 3 years ago, when the KonMari method wasn’t this big yet) but I think it’s good to have something offline to check once in a while. And the illustrations are just so good. I loved them
Jo Collins
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An interesting little book. I am very keen to make more sustainable lifestyle choices. This book is full of simple ideas and small steps help reduce our impact on the planet. Beautifully illustrated and well written with chapters from cleaning to re organising your home. Definitely a worthwhile read.
Erycka
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m giving this book 5 stars purely based on the fact my fiancée and I recently purchased a 1930 home that is still fitted with it’s cast iron radiators. The tip on radiator foil (something I’d never heard of before) has me quiet excited!
Zulekha Saqib
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
#LiveGreen is a beautifully illustrated guide with lots of tips on how to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle - it is about making small, sustainable changes over the course of a year!
Lauren
Jan 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Will definitely be revisiting this again and again.
Laura Scott
Mar 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute! Not preachy at all and beautifully illustrated ...more
Harri Holker
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully illustrated, this book contains lots of practical and simple ideas for living a more ethical lifestyle.
Amanda
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little book to help anyone staring their journey to living a more eco friendly lifestyle. Packed full of hints and tips, for every area of you life.
Clare Khan
Jan 29, 2020 rated it liked it
There were some really insightful ideas throughout this book. Some I have already started doing, some I hope to do in the future, but some I doubt I can do due to finances and other living conditions.
Megan
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the tips and tricks in the book, including the sections on gardening, houseplants and eco-friendly cleaners! Highly recommend!
Amanda
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Solid tips and advice accompanied by adorable illustrations.
Nicola
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Read at work for free :D Nice little book, had some useful tips
Marina Uelskaya
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so pretty! It's a wonderful guide on how to be mindful of our everyday activities that can do harm to the environment. It teaches us to be more careful and caring about the world.
Nicole Hand
Jun 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Jam packed with information! Sometimes wished there was a tad more detail but ...more
Patrycja Guardiani
May 25, 2019
June Lai
Sep 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• No. More. Plastic.: What you can do to make a difference – the #2minutesolution
  • BOSH!: How to Live Vegan
  • Waste Not
  • The Initiation (Nightmare Hall, #14)
  • Miguel Barclay's Super Easy One Pound Meals
  • Zero Waste: Weniger Müll ist das neue Grün
  • Dirty Vegan
  • The Anniversary
  • Zero Waste Home: The Ultimate Guide to Simplifying Your Life by Reducing Your Waste
  • Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
  • Dirty vegan: another bite
  • Simple Happy Parenting: The Secret of Less for Calmer Parents and Happier Kids
  • Less Stuff: Simple Zero-Waste Steps To A Joyful And Clutter-Free Life
  • Strange Planet
  • Welcome to Weaving: The Modern Guide
  • Iceland
  • Punch Needle: Master the Art of Punch Needling Accessories for You and Your Home
  • The Girl Next Door