Start by marking “Dirty Halo” as Want to Read:
Dirty Halo

Dirty Halo

(Forbidden Royals Trilogy #1)

DIRTY HALO is the first book in the Forbidden Royals Trilogy. Filled with forbidden love, murderous plots, and machiavellian intrigue, it is recommended for mature readers only.

ebook
Published August 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Halo

Caitlin Audet
Reviewed on behalf of 3 Degrees of Fiction Book Blog

Move over Mia Thermopolis, there's a new secret princess emerging in Dirty Halo, book one of the Forbidden Royals Trilogy by Evie East. A promising start to what I foresee to be a thrilling series, you get nothing short of the royal treatment with all the drama, manipulation, and a mysterious threat to the crown. What more could you ask for when everything is at your fingertips ready for the taking.

Everyone wants to become royalty, right? Wrong
Evie East
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
♛ PLEASE NOTE: Evie East is a pen name for bestselling author Julie Johnson. This series will be edited, expanded, and re-released in 2019 as a part of Julie Johnson's main book catalogue. ♛
Brit
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Halo was a phenomenal debut novel. I dont read a lot of royal romance but this surprised me to say the least. I cant wait to read more from Evie East. I highly recommend picking this up.
Up All Night With Books
6 Cliffy Stars
Review by Elizabeth
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

OMG!! Holy crap!! I am in total shock right now!! I am so blown away with Dirty Halo by Evie East that I have a total book hangover!!

Let me be clear you will get NO spoilers from me on this. Also this is a CLIFFHANGER! If you cannot read cliffhangers, turn away now!

Emilia knew who her father was but was under the impression he did not want her. She has lived her life in the shadows away from the royal family. Just th
Demetra
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs, e-books
4,5 Stars

Evie East is making her debut with a bang! This book is amazing!!! You may need the family tree that's in the first pages; I certainly did, the relations between the royals were a little confusing at first :-P

Emilia lives like an ordinary girl but she isn't. She's actually the bastard child of the King's younger brother. After a tragedy that lives Germania without a King and Queen and the Prince in a coma, Emilia's father becomes the King. That's the time when her entire life has chang
Cindy Fong
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you are a fan of royalty reads then this is the binge you have been waiting for. Tragedy forces illegitimate child Emilia into the spotlight as a royal. Emilia is not prepared for the storm that is the aristocracy and the many players involved. Adding additional stress on Emilia is her feelings/attraction for her step-brother Carter Her only lifeline is her step-sister Chloe who is helping her adapt to this new life she is thrust into. Every encounter has its risks. Emilia needs to navigate t ...more
Tracey's Book Room
My Readultery Life Review

Royalty seems to be my favourite genre to read that this moment in time, and reading Dirty Halo was so good!! I’m in total shock at how much I enjoyed this book and I can’t wait to get my hands on book 2.

This book has so much going on in terms off drama, character manipulation and the dangerous threat to the crown. There was never a dull moment in this book and from the first page the action starts and doesn’t let up till the cliff-hanger ending, and what a cliff-hanger
Heartsandlace
If you're a fan of royal romance look no further... Dirty Halo was a wild ride from page one! An addictive page-turning romance about an ordinary girl who happens to be an illegitimate heir to the throne. Emilia's life gets flipped upside down when tragedy strikes at the castle, and the kingdom suddenly needs a new princess...

description

Throw in a scheming stepmother, a dangerous chess-game of politics, enemies around every corner, and a scorching hot forbidden love with her new stepbrother...

description

Can we pleas
Beyond The Covers Blog
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romaine
Wow! Dirty Halo captivated me from the first page! The ending blew me away!

Every girl dreams about being a princess, living in a castle with her prince charming. Living happily ever after. But sometimes things are not always as they seem.

Emilia is of royal blood but was thrown aside like trash by her royal father at birth.

When death strikes out at the royal family, the country is in chaos. They need a new leader. A new Princess.

Emilia is thrown into the life of royality. Her life started spirali
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Catty Jane
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
****4 STARS****
****ARC Received for Honest Review****

I went into this book with no expectations…Evie is a brand new author and I was going in with an open mind and ready to be a part of a great journey….thank you Evie East!!! What a good one out of the gate. I am not a fan of books based around royalty, just seems so unrealistic to me. When the hell am I can become some princess? Can never relate to that kind of heroine. But then she writes about about Emilia and this uber tyrannical royal famil
Priscilla
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Halo is So Damn Good!!!

Wow...I’m blown away by how good this book is! All of the characters are so well written you feel like you known them and you experience their emotions from being immersed in their story to the point of not being able to put it down. I highly recommend Dirty Halo and can’t wait for the sequel! Thank you Evie East for this gem! I love it!!!
Ashley
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A crazy romance novel with royals! They are all over each other and full of passion throughout the novel, I recommend if you enjoy steamier stories.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily reviewing.
Shellby
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was an absolutely amazing read!! I could not put the book down at all. I also became extremely in touch with the characters. The ending about killed me. I want more!! This is a must read book.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Sassy Southern
Emilia has a dirty secret. Oh no, wait. She is the dirty secret. Her father may be part of the royal family, but seeing as how she's technically a bastard (a label I hate) she isn't acknowledged and instead has spent her twenty years as a commoner. Until they need her that is. When the entire line, aside from her ailing dad who is now appointed king, is killed, all of a sudden Emilia exists. An heir is needed after all and it seems, in their eyes, she's better than nothing since there aren't any ...more
Zafi  Reads
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A dirty talker hero? Check.
A sassy heroine? Check.
A twisted royal story? Check.
A story full of dirty and steamy scenes? Check!
This erotic story will give you everything you want and more! It's one ride you don't want to miss.
Melissa

Mar 14, 2019
Jia Ismail
Sep 28, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Take Your Time (Boston Love, #4)
  • Tanner
  • Dashing: A Royal Cinderella Billionaire Story
  • Holiday Royale
  • Earning a Ring (More Than a Game, #4)
  • Their Wicked Future
  • Melinda's Wolves (Wolf Masters, #7)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
  • Ruling the Mob (The Mob Lust Series, #2)
  • Teach Me Sweetly
  • Cravings (Alpha City, #2)
  • The Missing Monarch (Reclaiming the Crown #4)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games, #3)
  • Oracle
  • The Boys Next Door (Next Door, #1)
  • The Prodigal Prince's Seduction (Castaldini Crown, #2)
  • Damaged Heart (The San Diegan, #3)
  • Death by the River
EVIE EAST is a pen name for internationally bestselling romance author Julie Johnson.

Evie hates many things — including cats, weak coffee, people who don't use their directionals while driving, and writing bios about herself in the third person. Like any true bookworm, she enjoys fictional people more than real ones. Evie resides in New England and firmly believes it is the best place on earth.

P

Forbidden Royals Trilogy (3 books)
  • Torrid Throne (Forbidden Royals #2)
  • Sordid Empire
“His kiss is a broken promise on borrowed time. His touch is faulty fuse struck with the hottest match. We possess all the potential in the world without an ounce of fulfillment. We are a lost cause, doomed before our inception.” 2 likes
“She holds a nation’s fate within her shaking hands. She wears a crown that never should’ve been hers.
A golden lie.