Start by marking “Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)” as Want to Read:
Seduce Me (Austin Singles, #1)

Seduce Me

(Austin Singles #1)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  281 Ratings  ·  123 Reviews
What happens when you’re forced to seduce the one person you vowed never to love?

You get screwed … in more than one way.

I walked out of Tucker Middleton’s bedroom seven years ago, leaving him hurt and angry. Now I need his help; the only way I can get it, is to make him think I want him back.

The only problem is we have silently vowed to hate one another for the rest of o
ebook, 1st edition
Published November 6th 2018 by K. Elliott Enterprises, INC.

To ask other readers questions about Seduce Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seduce Me

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

A sexy,hot,fun and fast paced read! I really enjoyed reading Seduce me, Charlie and Tucker make the story even more enjoyable.

description

I like the banter between them, their relationship have the great amount of angst,intensity and passion.Also it has drama to keep your interest till the end.

This is the first book in the Austin Singles Series and I need more! I can't wait for the next book!

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
2 STARS

This was my first book from this author, and while I don't think it'll be my last, this one just didn't work for me.

It started off great. A little second chance romance with a dash of hate/love is usually my crack of choice. But sadly I just couldn't connect to the characters. They're in their 30s yet sound and behave like teenagers. I wanted to love the heroine since she's exactly the type of heroine I enjoy in my books; strong, sassy and willful. But then I got to a point where if I rea
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Anyone who knows me knows that second chance love stories are my jam. Seduce Me was no different. This book was filled to the brim with fiery chemistry and snarky banter. Charleston and Tucker had a complicated past which made way for explosive fireworks!

With this being my first Kelly Elliot novel, I was super excited to jump into Charleston "Charlie" Monroe and Tucker Middleton's frenemies with benefits relationship. Without giving away spoilers, Charlie needs her former lover, Tucker to be wit
Heather andrews
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tucker obviously doesn't know animals real well, "Tucker smirked. “I seriously doubt he knows I insulted him.” Mr. Pootie jumped onto Tucker’s lap and started to knead his paws right on his junk. “Hey! What in the h**l! He’s trying to claw my ***k!” Tucker doesn't hold anything back, “I’m so effing turned on right now. I want to lift that skirt up and eff you over your desk.” I loved this book, I really loved Tucker.
Erin Lewis
5 Star Review Seduce Me (Austin Singles #1) by Kelly Elliott

I was so excited when I heard that Kelly Elliott had a new series and jumped at the chance to read and review. This is a second chance at love story, a friends to lovers, lovers to enemies and back again story.

Charleston “Charlie” Monroe walked away from Tucker Middleton 7 years ago and has not looked back. Now, she desperately needs his help, the question is, will he help?

Seduce Me was full of off the charts chemistry between Charlie
Amy
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“I had fallen for Tucker the first time he grabbed my hand and walked me into the movie theater with our group of friends. To him it was a friendly gesture…to me it made my entire body come to life. I knew then he was going to be my kryptonite.”

“Anything for you, Charlie. You’re my fucking weakness. Always have been, always will be.”

Seduce Me is the first book in an all new and exciting series from author Kelly Elliott. Seduce Me is fun, flirty with a great pull and a romance that I just can’t g
Jan
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seduced me is everything you could wish for in a romance.

I loved it, I even got giddy at times, the story was that angsty and exciting and oh boy were the sex scenes sizzling hot!!.

This isn't an office romance, far from it, Charleston Monroe is put in an awkward position following the death of her father and she has to find a man to marry and who better than her first love Tucker Middleton, only problem is he now hates her after she left him high and dry after a one night stand years ago, so i
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Not having read any other books by the author before, I didn’t know what to expect, but needless to say I was impressed with the story from beginning to end. From the cover to the intriguing synopsis, Seduce Me is a story about second chance romance with a few twists to keeps us wanting for more.

At the beginning of the story we are introduce to Charleston (Charlie) Monroe, a twenty-eight year old who has been groomed all her life to becom
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Seduce Me is the first book in the Austin Singles series.

Charlie and Tucker met in college. They had an amazing weekend together but Charlie snuck out before things could go any further with Tucker. She has been groomed for years to take over her father's business, always told the business comes first before a man and love. It was advice she's followed for years. Tucker and Charlie have been around each other for years
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah. I swear. Kelly Elliott gets me every single time. A long time favorite author for me, I really shouldn’t be surprised anymore when I end up absolutely loving a book I wasn’t sure of. I didn’t know how I felt about Charlie and Tucker’s past before I really dove into their story. I thought I wouldn’t like Charlie a whole lot because of of it to be honest. But here I am head over heels in love with this book and feeling like Charlie’s number one fan!
These two are a prime example of true love d
Melissa Parnell
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have officially found a new author to binge. This was my first book by Kelly Elliott. I know I know. Don't judge me. I can't believe I waited this long either. I absolutely loved this story though. It was so much fun. I loved the banter. I am also a huge sucker for second chance romances, so I loved the angst as well. I so loved these characters and I cannot wait to read more in this series. It has definitely pulled me in and left me wanting more and I will definitely be going back and reading ...more
Lindsey King
Angst 3
Tears 0
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

FIVE STARS EASY FOR KELLY!!! I loved this book. Sooo much intensity and passion with the characters that it was so easy to get caught up in the words and the next thing ya know the book is over and youre sad it ended. I loved this story hard. Elliott once again brings heat and the perfect story together and makes it seem effortless. LOVE her words and stories.
Rebecca
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I love the idea of the hero and heroine working their own agendas against one another because those kind of battles usually end up blowing up in one or both of their faces, especially when business and pleasure are mixed, creating one doozy of a showdown - one that’s outcome is bound to stir up past heartbreak and mistakes but also offer the couple an opportunity to make amends and move forward, hopefully together, despite the amount of time they’ve been apart and ill feelings that have remained
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seduce Me is the first in the new series ‘Austin Singles’ by author Kelly Elliott. It’s also my first book by her and I don’t mind admitting it was a great start. I really loved her story about Charlie and Tucker. It was hot, sexy and fun in places and in others the raw emotions left me with tears in my eyes. I felt all the feels and there’s nothing better than that with a book as far as I am concerned.
Tucker and Charlie hooked up for one wild weekend whilst in college, but it never went further
Avidez Literaria
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
“If I was going to have to be married to someone, why not be married to someone I knew and had feelings for?”

Tucker Middleton has always been in love with Charlie. And all his dreams come true when she assumes that she loves him too and they live 72 hours of romance. What he did not expect was to wake up alone and see his dream turn into a nightmare.

At age 21, Charlie Monroe is a business student. Only daughter and heir of a multimillion-dollar company. She chose to meet her father's expectation
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Seducing Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come for Blog Tour..... AMAZING start to Kelly's new series. I loved this story!!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
Talk about HOT!! Seduce Me was filled with steam, angst, drama and romance!! This was a wonderful start to Kelly Elliott’s newest series….Austin Singles.

This book was everything I have come to expect when reading a Kelly Elliott book. Yes some of it was predictable and I thought some of the dr
Brandy Roberts
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Seduce me was such a good second chance story and one that can't be missed , it is book one in the Austin Singles series and I can't wait to read more about characters that were mentioned and hopefully see more of the couple from this one . Seduce me is the second book that I've read by Kelly Elliott and I need more stat . We have a good story line that builds through every chapter , characters to love , some to have , and one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride that I don't want to get off ...more
Ruthie Taylor
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the first book in a new series - and there is a hint at the end of who gets their story told next (can't wait!). There is a degree of world building, but nothing too intense, and we are given a good range of time and people to get to know. From corporate bad behaviour, to weekends at the Lake House, there is plenty going on here. There are also some very unexpected revelations; Lily's story most definitely needs
Tania's Book Blog
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great way to start a series; Charlie and Tucker were hilarious and hot all wrapped up in one. This story was different because roles were reversed and I loved it!!! Charlie and Tucker had an amazing weekend together back in college but the following morning she was no where to be found. She walked out and was cold hearted to Tucker. All Charlie cared about was running her dad’s business.

Fast forward 7 years and these two still hate each other because of that night. But deep down they are in love
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Charleston and Tucker‘s story. She left him seven years ago and they vowed to hate each other forever. Now she needs his help. She has a plan to seduce him into helping her. But what happens when he is on to her game. Can he let her think she is getting help from him? Or is he about to turn the tables on her. After all he wants a piece of her again. What happens when plans go astray? Will one get the help th
Francoise
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet, sexy, fun and soulful, this enemies-to-lovers story was everything that I need in a romance. One thing is for certain, Tucker Middleton is a hero worth reading about and I certainly found myself quickly rooting for him. As for Charlie, she is so incredibly lovable, sweet and sassy.

Charleston, “Charlie”, Monroe has inherited her father’s consulting firm. But she will need to be married in order for her to become chairman of the board. The only man Charlie could ever imagine being married
Isha Coleman
Shelves: first-reads
Young love becomes adult manipulation. Kelly Elliott brings on the sass. Seduce Me is a tempting look at how exes go about getting a second chance. Charleston is a firecracker with much to prove and a ton to make up for. Tucker is a brick wall that will not tumble easily. With a past that is littered with regret and a present that is full of hidden agendas the future may not be all too bright for their new beginning. Seduce Me does steam like only Kelly Elliott can. Tucker and Charleston prove t ...more
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

FIVE STARS EASY FOR KELLY!!! I loved this book. Sooo much intensity and passion with the characters that it was so easy to get caught up in the words and the next thing ya know the book is over and you're sad it ended. I loved this story hard. Elliott once again brings heat and the perfect story together and makes it seem effortless. LOVE her words and stories.
Sara
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!!

A great start to a new series from one of my faves! Kelly Elliott just does second chance romance better than most. This fast-paced second chance romance has all the feels. Charleston and Tucker are a fascinating couple with lots of angst and longing while trying to maintain a cool exterior.

A must read for romance lovers!
Avid Reader
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seduce Me (Austin Singles #1) by Kelly Elliott
M/F Romance
Triggers: Sudden death, cheating
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Charlie and Tucker have chemistry when they first meet. They have it in spades, but when Charlie realizes that she might be going against what her dad wants for her, she runs. Then comes the hate. Hate and bitterness. Charlie and Tucker snipe at each other like they've always hated each other. I have to admit that it took me a little to get
Laura's Book Addiction
A little too much drama, but overall a quick and likeable read...
Mary at USAT's HEA
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Keep a fan close by, because Seduce Me is smoking hot. Full rec and a cover feature on USA Today Happy Ever After on November 5, 2018.
Booknerdingout
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
This book just was not for me. The characters were immature. Their banter felt forced. I found it very hard to believe they were running successful businesses. And, if I read one more, " note to self " ! I probably would've thrown my kindle. There were some pretty steamy scenes but everything else fell short for me.

This is my opinion on the book. Grab yourself a copy. You may love it.
Jen
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away! I love second chance romance and this one didn't disappoint. Seduce Me introduces up to a whole new world of characters that I am completely in love with. Charleston Monroe has just lost both of her parents and inherited a whole company. But in order to remain CEO, she must now secure a husband. Tucker Middleton is head over heels in love with Charlie, but after she broke his heart, she is now the enemy.

The pull of back and forth with games of the heart, I couldn't stop t
Abby
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-books
Yaaaaas! This book was so good! Full review to come.
OH MY HEAVENS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this book! I thought this was an amazing start to this series! I was quickly sucked into this read and found I couldn't put it down. This was a second-chance love story at it's finest!

See my full review at https://booksaccordingtoabby.blogspot...
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author. Since finishing her bestselling Wanted series, Kelly continues to spread her wings while remaining true to her roots and giving readers stories rich with hot protective men, strong women and beautiful surroundings.

Her bestselling works include, Wanted, Broken, Without You, and Unconditional Love, to name just