Start by marking “Save Me” as Want to Read:
Save Me

Save Me

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  120 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
Jessa Steele shoots to kill.
She does not fall in love.
She does not get captured.

Mason “Mace” Moscaretti can retrieve the worst of the worst.
No capo or drug lord is too clever to escape him.
When he meets Jessa embedded deep with a Colombian target, he’s determined to capture her heart and walk away from active duty.

And he does.

Six years later, Jessa and Mace are happily
ebook, 2, 107 pages
Expected publication: July 25th 2018 by TLM Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about Save Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Save Me

Annika Martin
Jul 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant, beautifully dark mix of breathless suspense and unbearably erotic scenes that totally blew my mind. There's one scene at the end where I wanted to die of the sheer emotional overload and I love, love, loved it. The wow-meter on this book goes to eleven.
I love Tia's contemporary books so much...but omg I had no idea she could write badass romantic suspense like this! This is me totally glomming her RS backlist.
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

THIS LOOKS GOOD!

Stand-alone novella.
Release: July 25, 2018
Blurb:
Jessa Steele shoots to kill.
She does not fall in love.
She does not get captured.
Mason “Mace” Moscaretti can retrieve the worst of the worst.
No capo or drug lord is too clever to escape him.
And he does.
Six years later, Jessa and Mace are happily married, burning up the bedroom, and ready to start maki
Michelle
*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

OMG this is hot.

This book was just brilliant. It was hot crazy scary and twists al over the place. I can't actually believe that all that happened in a short book. I gripped from the start to the end. Both characters were so great and brilliant at there job. But things were changing for them. They had been assassin for a long time and work black ops well. They had put there lives on hold well Jessa had but it was time to make plans to start a fa
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 5 stars <3

Wow what a fantastic a stick ride, I was hooked from the first pages!Save Me was fast paced,super hot and it has action and suspense perfect to keep your interest!

I love the plot and the writing was fantastic!Jessa and Mason's story is something else!Their connection is so strong and they are so sexy and sensual together!

Overall, it was a fantastic read!I'm looking forward for more books from Tia Louise!

Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tia Louise Fans, Romance
4.5 Mission Impossible Love Stars
* * * * 1/2 Spoiler Free
I am going to date myself... I remember the original TV show Mission Impossible. Yes there was something before the Tom Cruise franchise. This original show was ground-breaking and always had everyone on the edge of their seats when they watched. You never knew what was the real purpose, what was going to happen and there were all sorts of twists, changes and solid endings galore. There was a reason it had a loyal following and had held up
Tia Louise
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to release this story to the world! It's short, thrilling, and VERY HOT!!!

photo SM tease 3_zpsn1gmhpgp.jpg

Jessa and Mace are a killer husband and wife team who are retiring from active duty to start a family... only someone from Jessa's past isn't willing to let her go. Whee!!!

WIDE READERS--PRE-ORDER NOW!!!!
Google Play: http://smarturl.it/SMggp
Amazon: coming July 26!*

*SAVE ME was formerly
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.25 Shoot to Kill Stars!

wowzers..short and sweet...or should I say HOT!!!

Here we have the introduction of Fiona Davenports's Sex,Vows,& Babies Kindle World series with Tia Louis's contribution...her story of Jessa and Mace.

Both Jessa and Mace have had their fair share of excitement. They met deep undercover in the midst of the dangerous Columbian cartel and have since found a relationship and sense of safety with one another. Happily married they continue to work in tandem, bringing down th
Tiffany Willams
Mar 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
"Risk your life like that again, and I'll tan your hide."
"Watch what you promise."

Watch out, Mr. and Mrs. Smith! There's a new team in town!

Jessa Steel and Mace Mosceretti are not only a team when it comes to chasing the bad guys, but they are also a team in life. Being married has its challenges, but nothing could compare with putting their lives in danger with the past that refuses to stay away.

Tia Louise gives us a wonderful novella about love, determination, and the willingness to always hav
Donna Smith
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Talk about a fast and furious ride! I am not familiar with the world where these characters come from but I don't have to be. Ms. Louise writes so that you don't have to know anything about them to get who they are and how deeply devoted they are to one another.
Jessa and Mason are semi retired assassins. They have started their own business after working for the government. One of Jessa's past assignments comes back to haunt them and get revenge. They must work through pain and despair to come
C

-OTT alpha male
-action packed
- seemed like a HFN, No epilogue

A good read!
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
The writing and storytelling in this novella is arguably even better than the storyline itself. And the storyline is pretty damn intoxicating. I'm blown away by the writing prowess of Tia Louise. As a reader who's only read two of her stories, I feel deprived. I feel ashamed. This gorgeous writing has existed out there in the world, and I've somehow been missing the boat until now. No more. I'm addicted. I was just as lost in this author's luminous writing style as I was in this riveting storyli ...more
Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

Nothing’s better than starting my day with a good Tia Louise story.

Mace and Jessa stole my heart with the snap of their fingers. This couple is so determined, so damn strong I couldn’t help but adore them. They’re powerful, they’re beautiful, they’re everything I need in the main characters. Tia Louise has the power to create amazing things, and it doesn’t matter we are talking about a novella or a full-length novel, she always brings her best. Save Me is the most perfect novella I’ve read latel
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jul 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow!! This was an action packed novella. From the opening scene to the last one these characters are put through the ringer. Jessa and Mace were a beautiful couple, you really felt their connection to each other. Add in drug cartels, explosions, gunfights and seriously hot chemistry and you have a great fast paced read.

I received an arc of this book.
Christine Jalili
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is amazing and I devoured it in hours. This book kept me on edge! So much action. Loved getting the story on how they fell in love too. Mason (Mace) and his wife Jessa make such a great, unstoppable team. I didn’t expect to cry so much, but thankfully we get a very happy ever after. I voluntarily read an advanced readers copy and I highly recommend this book.
Tina
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tia Louise knocks yet another one out of the park. She packed quite the action packed punch into this novella. I love strong heroines and Jessa is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

As a trained assassin, Jessa has a dangerous job, but she graduated top of her class and is kicking *** and taking names. The day she is about to kill the man she has infilatrated for 6 months, in come Mace.

Jessa has kill orders but Mace has orders to detain and send to prison for life. He move in just at the rig
Amy
Mar 09, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Save Me was a ton of fun and fast paced read. This story is a novella, but I promise, it packs a punch.

Now because this story is a novella, my review has got to be short and sweet. Save Me follows the story of Jessa and Mace. Jessa and Mace are the ultimate tough couple. Action and Danger are a part of their life and who they are. They fight for what’s important and love even harder.

Once again, Tia Louise has provided us with an action packed, pulse racing, sexy story. Jessa and Mace’s story was
Carol 27
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a very well written novella that’s fast paced and full of action, suspense and several seriously steamy scenes. Jessa and Mace are retired special ops agents who, now married with their own private firm, work together to bring drug lords and crime syndicates to justice. When an enemy from their past intrudes on their present with an impact on their future, how will this dynamic duo react?

Shayna
Jul 10, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: arc-review
Raine
I couldn't get into the story

I just really couldn't get into this story. I know a couple of the characters from Fiona Davenport's series was mentioned in the beginning, but after that I just really could care less about the characters or the plot.
Lisa
Mar 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book might be short, but it packs a punch! If you are looking for a super sexy, action packed read, then SAVE ME has everything you are looking for.

Becca - ✭Little Red Reading Hood✭

description

Oh yes. It doesn’t really matter if we talk about a novella or a full length novel, Tia Louise never disappoints. This story was a perfect mixture of excitement, sexiness and sweetness. I’d really love to read a full story about Jessa and Mace. I loved them so so much!
Tia Louise
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I'm super excited to participate in the launch of the Fiona Davenport "Sex, Vows, & Babies" Kindle World! Mace & Jessa are a sexy, kickass married couple fighting to save their HEA. I hope you love them as much as I do~
<3 Tia
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quote:

Large silver hoops are in her ears, and she is so chic and sophisticated, one would never guess she could shoot you in the blink of an eye with the custom-made NAA Guardian strapped to her upper thigh.

My Review:

Save Me was a fast paced and edgy action-packed erotic thriller. Written in my favorite dual POV, the storyline was active and highly descriptive as it slipped between two separate timelines as the characters contemplated their memories. The sensual scenes were scorching ho
Sara Koelsch
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love everything this author writes so I'm not surprised that I tore through this novella and realized I wanted to know their whole story! That's what Tia Louise does to you... she gives you this fantastic story and you love her people so much and this short snapshot into their lives isn't enough. You want her to go back and give you the whole story! You can do that... right Tia? I so want more of this couple, I want the beginning!! Unless I'm looking a fool and they have a full length book out ...more
Harloe Rae
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In epic Tia Louise fashion, I was clinging to the edge of my seat while reading Save Me. I love all of her romance varieties, but there’s something extra special when she writes action and suspense. This is the perfect bite for a quick evening read. And don’t worry. Even though it’s short, you’ll be left completely satisfied.

From the first page, I was riveted and couldn’t stop for anything. Jessa and Mace are so utterly perfect together. I enjoyed each perfectly laid out scene and felt their unc
Sassy Southern
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Steamy, Sexy, and Short
Even though this is a quick read it is hot as all get out and will keep you on the edge of your seat!! I can't get over how Tia packed so much punch it such a quick read!! And it might not be quick for you I read it in a couple hours but there was no way I wasn't going to finish it once I started it. And it is dual pov and I love those!!! If you are looking for a quick read that is hot and edgey then this is the book for you!! My only complaint is I would not have minded i
Melissa Jones
Mar 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Save Me by Tia Louise is a hot thrilling novella with loads of sexy times that had me on the edge of my seat with the fast paced action and melting from the sizzling love scenes!! This exciting short story of Jessa and Mace has introduced me to a strong sexy fearless couple that become stronger, sexier, and more fearless because they have the true undeniable love and strength of one another and no matter what they will save each other at all costs!!!
Ashley Jasper
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If I've said it once I've said it two million times, romantic suspense is my absolute favorite type of book to read. And Tia Louise never lets me down. I loved the premise behind Save Me...husband and wife assassins, I mean come-on! It doesn't get much better than that!

Mason and Jessa have a non-traditional love story to say the least but it was theirs and they owned it. Every dangerous and life threatening situation brought them closer together. I loved how fearless they were, and how they were
Amber
Mar 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Save Me is a fantastically thrilling, deliciously sinful, and utterly mind-blowing piece of perfection! There is not enough adjectives in the English language to accurately describe just how incredible and spectacular this story truly is! It is like a tall, refreshing glass of water on a horridly scorching summer day or a decadently hot cup of dark chocolate coco on a miserably frigid winter day. It is beyond perfection and approaching the realm of the otherworldly in how it allows you can inges ...more
Jennifer Finn
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book, it was sexy, funny, entertaining and thrilling but the one thing I was not too crazy about was that Mason didn't want Jessa to quit for good. Now I know she was well trained and capable but I would have liked it better if he wanted her home safe with their future children instead of in the thick of it with him. I mean what if they both died then their kids would be orphans and I know they didn't have any kids yet but they were actively trying and he kept saying he didn' ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of 20 sexy romance and romantic suspense novels.

After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.

Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEW RELEASE: HIT GIRL, coming March 19! #BadAss #GrlPower #s