Start by marking “Demon's Destiny (After Dark #1)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Destiny (After Dark #1)

Demon's Destiny

(After Dark #1)

Rescued by a demon. An offer she can't refuse. Hell is on its way.

Walking home at night in the back streets of London was never a good idea. When her life is threatened, Ella is saved in the nick of time, only to find Lukas is a bounty hunter from Hell. Trusting the enigmatic demon with her darkest secret, Ella is inexplicably drawn to Lukas. Fighting a mutal attraction, s
Published June 29th 2018 by Twisted Tree Publications

To ask other readers questions about Demon's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon's Destiny

Avery Kingston
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
PnR about demons are not my typical go-to books, but I heard nothing but wonderful things about this book, so I knew I had to give it a chance. I'm so glad that I did. Such a fantastic, entertaining, suspenseful, romantic read.

Ella is walking down the streets of London alone one night and her life is put in danger, enter Lukas, "smoking hot" demon bounty hunter from hell. Ella has always known she's a bit different but when she's around Lukas her powers really start to manifest. What follows is
Jacob Rundle
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book has to be the best indie book that I have ever read. The characters, Ella and Lucas, are relatable and realistic. If I could give this book 6/5 🌟 I would. The story sucks you in and you can’t put the book down. The character development is so well done. The dialogue format flows beautifully. The world building was in there but it’s not the focal point, which is great. It’s based in London. Her scenes with Ella and Lucas together are also beautifully written.
Ella meets Lucas in a tough
Mikki Noble
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Definitely for fans of Supernatural. Great twists. The characters are adorable together.
Melody
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous story

I really enjoyed this story this is my first time in reading this author's books it was fabulous I love the characters it was a lot of action mystery suspense in sexy scenes definitely don't want to miss out on this I'm looking forward to the next book I definitely recommend this book check my pulse pounding till the very end
Sean McMahon
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Bailey is a wonderful author.

Paranormal romance is not a genre I would usually read, which is exactly why I added this to my "to be read" list.

So you can imagine my surprise when I slowly found myself becoming hooked to a book for which I am not the target demographic. Suddenly I needed to know where Lukas and Ellas's journey was taking them.

A brief word on the elephant in the room; I've not read a book with such...vivid word imagery when it comes to sex. Sarah has a real talent in makin
Kay
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ella knew that she was different, but that had never been a problem until now. After she is rescued by Lukas from a possible life ending run in with some demons, she must help him track down an artifact that will lead her on the road to discovering who and what she is.

Bailey does a lot of things very well in this book. From the first altercation in the alley, I was drawn into the world that she created for this series. The characters are well developed and relatable even though they are otherwor
Heather Blair
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bailey has written a romantic, sexy tale with a touch of darkness. The action, whether it be amorous or adventurous, doesn't quit. The cast of characters are lovely and I can't wait to read about them in the rest of the After Dark series. If you're looking for a fun escape read, I highly recommend!
S. L. Wyllie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written paranormal romance between two passionate characters, Ella and Lukas.
This book surprised me from the very beginning with the author's concise language and ability to tell a great, and original story. There were some fantasy and supernatural elements throughout which were entwined well. I was extremely happy because too many times have I read a romance and said, wow that's cheesy, but with "Demon's Destiny" I never caught myself saying that once. I was eager to continue reading aft
Paul Blake
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book flew by. I read it over the course of two nights. It is written with energy and verve taking the reader by the hand (and other body parts) through a compelling story about a woman's awakening powers, and her whirlwind relationship with a stranger that rescues her from demons. There are erotic scenes throughout which venture close to the explicit territory, without crossing the barrier into pure filth. They fit the story and are not merely there for the reader's titillation.
The mai
Fátima Carrero
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A story of twin flames.
If you thought you'd never fall for a demon, think again. Sexy and kind Lukas will make it difficult for you not to. Ella meets him one night when he saves her from being murdered. But don't think that Ella is a damsel-in-distress: far from it, Ella shows page after page how strong and fascinating she is.
Soon you'll get swept up by the steamy and beautiful love story they share.
The author made a great job with the pacing of the story and the characters. The fight scenes w
J A prime
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I got this book free and I'm
so glad I did - I've just bought the rest of the series! If you like angels, demons ,vampires and shifters then give this a try.
S.R. Severn
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Bailey’s After Dark debut kicks off with Demon’s Destiny – the story of Lukas (a demon) and Ella Ward. I was absolutely hooked from the first chapter, having been pulled into a dangerous life-changing situation with Ella, I was taken on a journey that I’m still buzzing from.
Sarah Bailey sets the scene, pulls us into the minds of both characters in a way that is skilful, well-paced and simply natural.
I just have to mention the simmering chemistry and undeniable tension between Lukas and Ell
Danielle
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love

I couldn't put this book down, the story is unique and I'll admit ive fallen in love with lukas . It's not just the main characters or the story that I love, each side character you meet had a strong individual personality, it's refreshing I usually find side characters lack the spark but daisy is so much fun honestly I can not wait to read vampires kiss. If you love fantasy and the supernatural you need this book in your life!!
Corry Heppler
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page, the author takes you on a supernatural romantic journey, with two oh-so-loveable characters Ella and Lukas, that will have you turning each page with anticipation, to see just what happens next to the both of them. I HIGHLY recommend this book! What are you waiting for? GO GET IT!
Samantha Leigh
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting characters and story. Beautiful cover and I'm interested to see where book 2 takes us!
Mirabella
Feb 19, 2019 rated it liked it
with so many 5 star reviews I expected much more, but for me it was only an OK read. The characters were not developed enough, the story too shallow. The whole book was too short, more novella than novel. I think I’ll pass the following books.
Azaaa
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ella and Lukas are a steamy pair! Instant chemistry but time allowed for investigating the paranormal underground and fighting evil.

Lukas is a good balance of strong and decisive while also being considerate and affectionate. Ella can't believe she's so attracted to a demon, but he comes along a just the right moment and helps her discover her destiny.

I recommend this fun, adult, paranormal romance novel. Book one in a series of rapidly released stand alone novels, join Ella's exciting journey
Carl
elisabeth meurs
Feb 10, 2019
Denise H
Oct 13, 2018
Born and raised in Sussex, UK near the Ashdown Forest where she grew up climbing trees and building Lego towns with her younger brother. Sarah fell in love with novels when she was a teenager reading her aunt's historical regency romances. She has always loved the supernatural and exploring the darker side of romance and fantasy novels.

Sarah currently resides in the Scottish Highlands with her hus

After Dark (6 books)
  • Vampire's Kiss (After Dark #2)
  • Witching Night (After Dark #3)
  • Cursed Heart (After Dark #4)
  • Death's Angel (After Dark #5)
  • Lucifer's Cage (After Dark #6)