Start by marking “Demon's Destiny (After Dark #1)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Destiny (After Dark #1)

Demon's Destiny

(After Dark #1)

Rescued by a demon. An offer she can't refuse. Hell is on its way.

Walking home at night in the back streets of London was never a good idea. When her life is threatened, Ella is saved in the nick of time, only to find Lukas is a bounty hunter from Hell. Trusting the enigmatic demon with her darkest secret, Ella is inexplicably drawn to Lukas. Fighting a mutal attraction, s
Published June 29th 2018 by Twisted Tree Publications

To ask other readers questions about Demon's Destiny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon's Destiny

Sean McMahon
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Bailey is a wonderful author.

Paranormal romance is not a genre I would usually read, which is exactly why I added this to my "to be read" list.

So you can imagine my surprise when I slowly found myself becoming hooked to a book for which I am not the target demographic. Suddenly I needed to know where Lukas and Ellas's journey was taking them.

A brief word on the elephant in the room; I've not read a book with such...vivid word imagery when it comes to sex. Sarah has a real talent in makin
Wyllie S.L.
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A well written paranormal romance between two passionate characters, Ella and Lukas.
This book surprised me from the very beginning with the author's concise language and ability to tell a great, and original story. There were some fantasy and supernatural elements throughout which were entwined well. I was extremely happy because too many times have I read a romance and said, wow that's cheesy, but with "Demon's Destiny" I never caught myself saying that once. I was eager to continue reading aft
Paul Blake
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. This book flew by. I read it over the course of two nights. It is written with energy and verve taking the reader by the hand (and other body parts) through a compelling story about a woman's awakening powers, and her whirlwind relationship with a stranger that rescues her from demons. There are erotic scenes throughout which venture close to the explicit territory, without crossing the barrier into pure filth. They fit the story and are not merely there for the reader's titillation.
The mai
Heather Blair
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bailey has written a romantic, sexy tale with a touch of darkness. The action, whether it be amorous or adventurous, doesn't quit. The cast of characters are lovely and I can't wait to read about them in the rest of the After Dark series. If you're looking for a fun escape read, I highly recommend!
Kay
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ella knew that she was different, but that had never been a problem until now. After she is rescued by Lukas from a possible life ending run in with some demons, she must help him track down an artifact that will lead her on the road to discovering who and what she is.

Bailey does a lot of things very well in this book. From the first altercation in the alley, I was drawn into the world that she created for this series. The characters are well developed and relatable even though they are otherwor
S.R. Severn
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarah Bailey’s After Dark debut kicks off with Demon’s Destiny – the story of Lukas (a demon) and Ella Ward. I was absolutely hooked from the first chapter, having been pulled into a dangerous life-changing situation with Ella, I was taken on a journey that I’m still buzzing from.
Sarah Bailey sets the scene, pulls us into the minds of both characters in a way that is skilful, well-paced and simply natural.
I just have to mention the simmering chemistry and undeniable tension between Lukas and Ell
DNAbookclub
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rescued by a demon. An offer she can’t refuse. Hell is on its way.

Demon’s Destiny starts off with Ella being caught in an alley by some unsavoury types trying to have their way with her. This immediately sets the tone for the rest of the book. When she is rescued by Lukas, a demon bounty hunter from hell, she gives up her life to follow him and let him keep her save.

What follows is an entertaining story about two adults who try to deny their love for each other, each for their own reasons. The h
Danielle
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love

I couldn't put this book down, the story is unique and I'll admit ive fallen in love with lukas . It's not just the main characters or the story that I love, each side character you meet had a strong individual personality, it's refreshing I usually find side characters lack the spark but daisy is so much fun honestly I can not wait to read vampires kiss. If you love fantasy and the supernatural you need this book in your life!!
Corry Heppler
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very first page, the author takes you on a supernatural romantic journey, with two oh-so-loveable characters Ella and Lukas, that will have you turning each page with anticipation, to see just what happens next to the both of them. I HIGHLY recommend this book! What are you waiting for? GO GET IT!
Samantha Leigh
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting characters and story. Beautiful cover and I'm interested to see where book 2 takes us!
Carl
K
Lezli
Tess Russell
Sep 20, 2018
Born and raised in Sussex, UK near the Ashdown Forest where she grew up climbing trees and building Lego towns with her younger brother. Sarah fell in love with novels when she was a teenager reading her aunt's historical regency romances. She's always had a love of the supernatural, avidly devouring paranormal romances and TV shows such as True Blood and Supernatural.

Sarah currently resides in Be

After Dark (5 books)
  • Vampire's Kiss (After Dark #2)
  • Witching Night (After Dark #3)
  • Cursed Heart (After Dark #4)
  • Death's Angel (After Dark #5)