Start by marking “Gypsy Heart (Havenwood Falls #15)” as Want to Read:
Gypsy Heart (Havenwood Falls #15)

Gypsy Heart

(Havenwood Falls #15)

Welcome to the secluded mountain town of Havenwood Falls, home to sexy men, strong women, and neighbors who bite. Discover supernatural mystery, thrills, and romance in a place where everyone has a deep, dark, and often deadly secret.

Havenwood Falls’ resident gypsy-demon, Callie Montgomery, was never supposed to fall in love with the one guy who could destroy her—Ronan
Published August 24th 2018 by Ang'dora Productions, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gypsy Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gypsy Heart

S.F. Benson
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second novel I’ve read by Randi Cooley Wilson. She’s now on my Must One-Click List! Gypsy Heart is well-written with complex characters and an intriguing story. I’m a sucker for a well-crafted book. Wilson’s command of language made me wish I could wrap myself in the words and just hang out there. Normally, a book of this size would be devoured, but I took my time savoring it like a fine wine. The characters are the perfect blend of passion and snark. They linger with you long after ...more
Jo
Aug 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story works well, and I am pleased that we get to see Callie's story.  I did feel like I was missing some of the back story, and that may be the case, as I haven't read all of the Havenwood books.

What is handled beautifully in this addition to the series, is the inexorable draw that these two have for each other, despite their attempts to resist.

Completely enjoyable with hints for future plot lines.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Lita Acevedo
Aug 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very good book with a strong female lead. This is a supernatural love story about two people destined to be together who can't seem to stay together. They're very much in love with each other but family conflicts and other issues keep coming between them. After getting married in Vegas and spending one night together he takes off and she goes home broken hearted. Time passes and he shows up reminding her that she's his wife even though she denies it. However the marriage was never annulled and ...more
Lana Davis
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love these stories and this little supernatural town.
Callie Montgomery has moved on from Ronon Bishop after he left town and broke her heart. Now she is working and hanging out with her friends and the last thing she needs is to find out Ronon has returned.
Ronon has decided after years of living as a pirate…he wants to come home to Havenwood Falls. Upon his return and seeing Callie he realizes the love he thought was over…is stronger than ever…and decides that he will win back the love of his
Brittany Karnes
Aug 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gypsy Heart by Randi Cooley Wilson is the newest edition to the world of Havenwood Falls. In this story, learn more about Callie and those naughty Bishop boys.

I was completely surprised with the character development with Ronan Bishop. Given the reputation the Bishop’s have, I loved this side to him and his relationship with Callie. I now have a soft spot for him! I loved how strong and independent of a woman Callie is no matter the situation and I really do love them together.

I cannot wait to
Tracy
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Callie so much! Her soul was incomplete and her heart was shattered. But she got a second chance to put everything back together again. I actually felt bad for Ronan also. He was trying to do everything in his power to win her back and right his wrongs. Honesty is the key. Never hide your truths from your loved one. Their banter was hilarious! Randi Cooley Wilson has such an incredible sense of humour! She gave these characters so much chemistry ! Even being angry at one another their pl ...more
Melanie Hawkins
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hearts are on the Line

This is one of those stories you love to hate. If you have had a chance to read any of these stories then you know how hard it is to love a Bishop boy. But then you cannot help but love the bad boy.

With every page you read you can feel like you are right there with Callie as she fights with how she feels about Ronan. I will admit I was a little bit surprised about the secret that was revealed and it makes it hard not to understand the struggles.

This story will bring you so
Rabid Reader
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story of the complex relationship between Ronan Bishop and Callie. You learn more about the tense, but solid, relationship between the Bishop brothers and how family loyalty causes more problems than it solves. At times your heart breaks for Callie. The author really makes you feel the intensity of their attraction and the ups and downs of navigating the tumultuous river of love between a demon gypsy and a mage. I will look forward to seeing how they will deal with the Djin ...more
Crystal
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Callie hasn't seen Ronan in a year and she doesn't want to. Then he shows up out of nowhere and walks back into her life like nothing has changed. He is determined to claim her heart but she isn't interested. Or is she...
These two really need to learn how to talk to one another about the big stuff. I really love Callie and even Ronan.
Kelly Mccurdy
Like any book, I get swept up in the words. Gypsy Heart is like a poem that is aching to be read. The push and the pull of the characters keep in interested in everything that is going on. Of course, if you have read anything by the author you know that she writes a great story. This one is no different. This is another great book for your collection!
Amber
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love!!

I love Callie!!! Ronan and Callie are such a messed up pair but also completely perfect together. You will need a fan for the steaminess between these two. Excited for more!!
Meghan Haithcox
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great short story. Callie is a strong willed gypsy. Ronan has a pirate soul. Both love each other but with their family ties and parting lives will their love be enough? Read this book greedily, done to soon.
Heather
Sep 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I love the Havenwood Falls books. This one was no exception, except I was confused with the names and the characters; I felt like I missed something. Other than that, it was a decent story.
Becki Davies
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
As always well written and a good story but i think ive missed a book as i was a little lost with the story line although it all came together in the end.
Angela
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

I absolutely loved reading about Callie and Ronan's story. I hope that there will be more of there story in the future. Randi Cooley Wilson is an awesome writer.
Tina
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was given Advance readers copy for my honest unbiased review. Omg Callie and Ronan’s story is absolutely amazing I was absolutely enthralled by their story. They have a lot of ups and downs and a lot to workout between the avoidance of feelings and the feels of betrayal. Just a truly amazing read.
Heidi
Aug 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This book is more of a romance than anything, and focuses on Callie and Ronan tying to find where their relationship stands. Callie is one of my favorite characters in Havenwood Falls, and I just didn't feel she got to show off her talents enough. This book was well written, and there are lots of cameo appearances by other characters from other parts of the series.
Deanna Rojas
Tracy
Aug 24, 2018
Rochelle Best
Sep 03, 2018
Randi Cooley Wilson is an award-nominated, bestselling author of The Revelation Series, The Royal Protector Academy Novels, The Dark Soul Trilogy and the upcoming Knightress Series. Randi's books have been featured on Good Morning America, British Glamour Magazine, USA Today's HEA Section, and in the Emmy's Gifting Suite. Her books range in genre, and include contemporary romance, urban fantasy, a ...more

Havenwood Falls (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Forget You Not (Havenwood Falls #1)
  • Old Wounds (Havenwood Falls #2)
  • Fate, Love & Loyalty (Havenwood Falls #3)
  • Covetousness  (Havenwood Falls #4)
  • The Winged & the Wicked  (Havenwood Falls #5)
  • Alpha's Queen (Havenwood Falls #6)
  • Ink & Fire (Havenwood Falls #7)
  • Lose You Not (Havenwood Falls #8)
  • Tragic Ink (Havenwood Falls #9)
  • Nowhere to Hide (Havenwood Falls #10)