Start by marking “Bought by the Billionaire: The Complete Series” as Want to Read:
Bought by the Billionaire: The Complete Series

Bought by the Billionaire: The Complete Series

(Bought By The Billionaire #1-4)

Warning: This box set features a Dominant alpha male who will OWN your days and nights. It contains over 130,000 words of WHITE HOT suspense, dirty talk, spanking, and other assorted naughtiness and should be read with caution…and spare panties.

Marine turned billionaire arms dealer Jackson Hawke has one goal—to have the woman who ruined his life at his mercy. He’ll see he
Published January 9th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published August 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Bought by the Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bought by the Billionaire

Start your review of Bought by the Billionaire: The Complete Series
*TANYA*
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: never-again, series
The series had the potential to be good but all the inconstancies and outrageous events made no sense most of the time.
bee
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was uh,,, interesting

Overall it’s not like,, the worst,, but it’s not super good either

The smut was pretty good though 👀👀 but the relation was iffy and lowkey was instalovey
Sheila
Feb 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dark and sexy read that doesn't begin as a love story but soon becomes one. Jackson and Hannah are brought together by under negative and false (although Jackson isn't aware of that yet) circumstances. Jackson HATES Hannah and is on a mission to make her suffer for everything she's done to him. The problem? I wasn't Hannah that did those things, but her twin sister. He didn't know they were twins. What a mess.
So much happens over this 4 book series, each one ending with a killer cliffhanger th
She Hearts Books
This series is scorching hot with a bit of a dark twist. Jackson takes Hannah thinking that she is her twin sister and he is bent on revenge after all that she did to him. He lost himself because of her and he will find himself in Hannah. Their story is full of passion and suspense with love framing it all. I couldn't put it down until the very end and so enjoyed their story.

I give Bought by the Billionaire 5 hearts!
Tracy
Sep 27, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
This should be called “How to make yourself believe you are in love with a psychopath”
This is a psychiatrists’ gold mine
Brenda
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full of revenge and hate, I was blinded with it.

I started this series with the hopes of reading something that hasn’t fallen into too similar with other reads as of late. And thankfully I was surprised by this entire read.

Firstly let me go into this being a series.. I don’t think it should have ever been a series because the entire length registers as 590pages. That, in my opinion is not enough to be four books. Especially when the cliffhangers are, well annoying truthfully. If I had read the
~lil maso~
Dark Domination
Hannah and Harley are twin sister so of course one has to be a troublemaker thy name is Harley.

In a case of mistaken identity Harley's boyfriend fucks Hannah thinking she's Harley giving Hannah the best sex of her life. She doesn't quite get the amazing sex.

Tragedy befalls Hannah when her twin sister is killed in a car accident.
Unfortunately Harley screwed over the wrong guy and he's after revenge and it seems Hannah will be getting the punishment.

He's a billionaire ex marin
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
🔹 DARK DOMINATION

I read Lili's first serial series, Under His Command and loved it so when I heard she was releasing another hot series I had to get my hands on it. I was lucky enough to get an ARC and I decided NOT to even read the synopsis or the introduction of the book in the beginning. For one, I knew I would be hooked and second, I wanted to be surprised and I was correct on both accounts. Because of that I will make the summary quick.

Hannah and her twin sister Harley might look the same
Stacy
Lili Valente kept me entertained from the very first page. You will not be able to put this jewel down!

I want! No wait that's not quite the right word I'm looking for. I NEED, DESIRE, CRAVE, and WOULD KILL to have a man like Jackson Hawke. I am completely and utterly jealous of Hannah.

This is a quick series to read and once you start you will not want to stop. If you are the least bit curious about the the Dark Romance genre, then look no further, this series is a great way to start you out. It
wendy Shelton(obsessedbybooks)
* * ARC given on behalf of obsessed by books for an honest review * *

what a series you have a dominant sexy alpha male.

Hannah is trying to save her family, ever since the death of her evil twin 6 years ago, things have been rough, so when she has the opportunity to save her family . Hannah sells herself to a billionaire who just happens to part of her past she's never been able to forget. Jackson was heart broken by a woman with no heart, when he thinks he's teaching her a lesson to only learn
Chelon
Aug 31, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Boring, predictable

I purchased this after reading the first book for free, big mistake. First book was great, second OK, she could have stopped at the second book. I
liked the first book, by the second book the h was getting on my nerves. It was beyond predictable, and so boring after the second book. H was sexy and strong first two books, second two he's this weak guy playing strong in the bedroom. The book started to read like manual for D/s, not sexy. I love books about alpha males, but I don
Tami Talbert
Jan 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS ENTIRE SERIES EARNS 5+++ HOT AND EROTIC STARS

DARK DOMINATION

Well in the hoped for and expected fashion from Lili Valente, Dark Domination was sexy and blazing hot hot hot! The passionate connection between these characters, albeit some stemming from hurt and mistrust from the past as well as unexpectedly arousing and exciting, it is absolutely unsurpassed in other erotic romance novels I have previously read, except possibly from Ms. Valente’s first series. So be ready for the increase in
Meggie
4 Stars! A sexy, suspenseful jaunt on the dark side!

When I started this book, I thought it would be light and fun. I think it was the somewhat-cheesy title that made me think that. Turned out I was wrong, and it was a lot darker than I was expecting. It still wasn't all that dark, but it definitely wasn't all light and fun.

Even in real life, every set of twins seems to have one slightly crazy one and one that is more reserved. Hannah is the quieter one, the one constantly making excuses for Harl
Diane
Jan 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~Dark Domination~~
Heat to rival dynamite….
The kindle is only now starting to cool off from this tantalizing start to a new serial. I’m beginning to suspect this author is going to challenge every preconception I have to romance as she pushes the boundaries of love in a dark and delicious way.
Jackson Hawke wants revenge. He may be wealthy now but he’s lost anything and everything that gave him a shred of humanity. Living for the chance to right that wrong, Hannah is going to pay the price, wheth
Kat Ryker
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Honestly, I'm a little tired of the billionaire stories. I've thought for the last few months that they are a cop-out for writers who have a problem writing a tougher story. After all, it is really easy to write a story if the guy has enough money to make anything he wants happen. No plot necessary, just wing it. Well, that's what I was thinking until I read this series. I'd purchased this a few months ago, but never had time to finish the entire series.

Wow. I was totally wrong with my assumptio
Shars❤️
Just finished up reading this Saga... Wow the mystery, the heat, the lies and confessions. It had all the right things to make this one smoke hot enticement!!!

The characters had great dept and well developed back story's which helped instill the belief in the motives behind there actions... The story flowed so well and kept u on edge of seat that you cudnt help keep turing the page.... Also the passion between the main couple was intense you cudnt help root for them...

It ended in a great way and
Mina
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Surpassed all expectations!

This series deserves all five stars and more, would there be any. Valente is a hell of a good writer.
Not only can she write hot as sin sex scenes but she can also create a whole believable plot to go with it. Put some suspenseful and action filled scenes in the mix, together with some self discovery and romantic feelings, not to mention a dom-sub relationship done right and you’ve got yourself an amazing to read series.
I’m happy to say Valente will be an author on my l
Molly
Apr 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Entertaining from beginning to end

Jackson is seeking revenge against Harley. When he finally finds her, it is not her at all.
Hannah has always lived in her twin’s shadow. When the mysterious man who crept through their window comes looking for revenge, they find love instead.
With lots of hot and heavy sex and plenty of mystery, this story kept me entertained from beginning to end.
Shel Griffin
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jackson and Hannah

This book was on fire! The opening chapter will have you wanting to finish the book. I don't want to ruin it for you so that's all I will say about this story. Valente is a daring writer who isn't afraid to take chances with a Character's story. I respect that because she has the freedom to tell the love story she wants to tell. I'm glad I purchased this, it was a great story. Read this and be a happy page turner.
Shaneela Y
Jun 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this Boxset

This is what a good dark romance should entail.
Broken Anti-hero
Strong heroine
Dubious Consent
Grit & Angst
Lots of Kinky Sex Scenes
A storyline making you rant when it all comes to an end. Ticked all my boxes.
This is what these books had, I’m glad it was a boxset or I wouldn’t have bought it individual small books drive me crazy😐
Cathy
Aug 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

Lilly Valente can weave one awesome story! I absolutely loved Jackson and Hannah’s story - their first encounter was OFF. THE. CHARTS!!! I don’t want to give away any story secrets, but it just gets better and better. Thank you, Miss Lilli! This is one HAWT story! 😘💋💋💋
Steph Lee
Wasn't really Into It

I read Lilis hickey series and thought I'd give this book a go and I wish I hadn't. The book had some good parts but the bad disturbed me. It was a little too dark for my liking. I dont mind a bit of dark but degrading is a whole different story.
I ended liking Jackson in the end which disturbed me.
Emma
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hard core. For sure. NO JOKE. Pretty hard core.
BebeJacobson
Apr 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot sexy exciting

Great sexual connection,mistaken identity intrigue and unexpected twists and turns are ex citing and keep ones attention engaged until the very end.

BookWorm
Apr 07, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my cup of tea. I found this boring and silly.
Lindsay
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it. The dominant is definitely in the building and he is with who he was meant to be with. Now, there are some extreme factors that are interesting to the story but I still liked it.
Judy
Jul 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. Entertaining.
Debby
Nov 14, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Just barely okay.

Wondering why I spent the time to read this. It wasn’t great. Just okay and was tired of all the sex that I began to skim....
Shirley Vaillancourt
Great story.

This is a well thought out story that is told in parts. The books flow seamlessly from one to the next. Each part peels another layer off the secrets these families have. Kept me intrigued. I'll look for moor of this author.
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
Dark Domination
I read Lili's first series Under His Command and I loved it. No one does erotic romance like Lili Valente! Jackson Hawke is out for revenge on the girl who he loved and thought loved him back. One night of passion years ago was different and he thought Harley had finally fallen for him. Turns out it wasn't Harley at all and then she ends up dead, but not before ruining his life. Hannah, Harley's twin sister was the one who shared that night with Jackson. She never knew who he was,

• My (Mostly) Fake Wedding (My Mostly Funny Romance #2)
  • Big Bad Billionaire
  • CEO'S Secret Baby: A Standalone Surprise Pregnancy Romance
  • Nanny Wanted
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • Special Delivery
  • Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty, #3)
  • Office Grump: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • High Risk Rookie (Vancouver Wolves Hockey, #4)
  • Unexpected Treasure (The Lost Andersons #1; Billionaire Bachelors #8)
  • Holt's Gamble (Wild Western Hearts Series #1)
  • At Long Odds (Caspian Chronicles, #1)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • Lethal Balance (Sons of the Survivalist, #2)
  • Intoxication (Serendipity #1)
  • Tease Me (Stark International Security, #2)
  • Vile Intentions (Ruthless Bullies, #1)
  • Walk the Line (Man of the Month, #12)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

Bought By The Billionaire (4 books)
  • Dark Domination (Bought By the Billionaire, #1)
  • Deep Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #2)
  • Desperate Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #3)
  • Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire, #4)

News & Interviews