Start by marking “Sexiest Billionaire (Titans #1)” as Want to Read:
Sexiest Billionaire  (Titans #1)

Sexiest Billionaire

(Titans #1)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  495 Ratings  ·  77 Reviews
Titans—An exclusive private society of the world’s most powerful, ambitious gentlemen

She’s his friend’s daughter. Off-limits to a man like Jax.

ebook
Published June 19th 2018 (first published June 13th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Sexiest Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sexiest Billionaire

Jos
Jun 30, 2018 added it
DNF I didn’t realize it was a bdsm read. I don’t have anything against it but it’s not my thing either. I don’t mind a little but when I first started reading I realized right away this wasn’t what I enjoy reading about:( But that’s ok I will def try more from this author because I thought her writing was great it was just the content that wasn’t for me!
Carol Doveatt
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY HOT DOMINATION

Sexiest Billionaire pairs Jaxson Mills and Willow Henderson in a steamy, so sexy, so delicious, and loving relationship. I enjoy reading stories with dominant men who know exactly what their woman needs and how to give it to her, and yet have that sweet side that allows them to be so caring. The moment they meet they go up in flames and the attraction gets stronger and more combustible.In one sense Jax feels Willow is off limits as her father is known to him, yet he cannot fig
Erin Lewis
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Star Review Sexiest Billionaire by Sierra Cartwright
Sierra Cartwright is one of my favourite writers in the BDSM genre. As I have come to expect from a book written by Sierra Cartwright, it was extremely well written and flowed well.
Jax can hardly believe his eyes when he spot’s his friends’ daughter at the BDSM club he frequents, The Quarter. Jax is not only furious that she is there but he is even more furious with himself as he realises that he is tempted to give her what she wants.
This
Coco.V
Jun 21, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (6/21/2018)!💝

Blurb:

She’s his friend’s daughter. Off-limits to a man like Jax.

Jaxon Mills is stunned—then furious—when sees his biggest investor’s daughter at one of the most exclusive clubs in New Orleans, dressed in a scandalous outfit and wearing an inviting smile. The tempting woman with the compassionate heart is supposed to be tucked away at grad school, where’s she sa
Katherine
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, when Sierra writes short she doesn't disappoint.

The characters in this book are beautiful and fleshed out. They have unique personalities and attributes which in a novella is a beautiful thing as most authors tend to skip the character stuff for plot or sex but here it's beautiful woven together because without the characters the plot and sex make no sense. A beautifully written story, where the sex is hot and the romance jumps of the page.
Kristin Kent
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
This novella gets a three star rating from me, not because of the set up. I actually found that intriguing. Girl attends a BDSM members only club, only to find someone who she knows. Jaxon is a nationally known social media mogul, and her wealthy father is one of his largest investors. Okay, good set up for a potential conflict. The repartee, also was enjoyable as they discussed and bartered back and forth, as to what and what would not take place between the two of them, if anything. Things wen ...more
Mayas
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Top for Keeps

Sexy, fun, and pure domination. You have to read on and get caught up in the whirlwind with Willow. I was all, “Yes, Sir” in a bratty way too.
Linda Dunn
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spankology 101

Jaxon and Willow were very entertaining and delicious to read about. Willow is the only daughter of a major contributor to Jaxon's business empire. Willow feels stifled by her parents over protection of her and ventures out on occasion to BDSM clubs to release her anxieties and stress. Jaxon is shocked when he see her walk into one of his BDSM club hangouts, but also intriqued and curious as to why she is there. The sexual attraction between them is immediate and intense. Jaxon qui
Deborah
Jun 28, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No Chemistry

This book felt rushed. There wasn't any substance and it lacked a character connection. I couldn't get into this book because I didn't believe in the characters. They seemed basic and boring even though the author tried to make then seem important.

I'M JUST GLAD THAT THIS BOOK WAS FREE.
Patricia L Brigman
Good Love Story

I really enjoyed this book. I was hooked right from the beginning when Jax first seen Willow in the club. This is a good love story.
Rene
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm
4 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs

“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”

Rene’s Thoughts:

★ I am really enjoying this new sexy series by Sierra Cartwright, and can't wait to meet the other Titans!

★ So far, this series seems to promote the idea that BDSM scenes do not have to be sexual in nature. So having a virgin who is a member and participant of a BDSM club seems completely plausible within the narrative. The dynamic and power exchange between the couple is the focu
Deborah
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes Batman!! This book is scorching hot!! Sierra is one of my favorite writers and she never disappoints! Her books are always interesting, well written, and are paced well!

Jax is dumbfounded when he sees his top investor's daughter at an exclusive BDSM club. Knowing he doesn't want any other dom to touch her, he struggles with wanting to touch her himself. He understands what Willow needs and feels he can certainly give her what she came for. She needs a bit of convincing though.

This bo
Jamie
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was ok
Bored...😒
Sharlene
Jul 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I normally love Sierra’s book but this wasn’t my favourite. Jax is in a BDSM club when he sees Willow, his friends daughter. Within hours he has figured out everything about her, taken her virginity and asked her to marry him. If you like BDSM then this book is for you. Sadly I think I’m going off this type of story.
Lit. 4 Ladies
Jul 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: bdsm, tycoons
4 Teacups / 4 Handcuffs

“I received a free review copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.”

Rene’s Thoughts:

Joanne Carr
Jul 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaxson goes to the club and who does he see coming into the club but Willow his friends daughter. Willow sees Jaxson and was trying to pretend that she didn’t see him. While sitting at the bar another Dom came up and try to talk to her but Jaxson told her she is with him. Jaxson and Willow scened together but she told him no penetration and he was okay with that. The first spanking sent her into sub-space. The more he spanked her the more turned on. Jaxson and Willow go back to her room where af ...more
Kelly Kemmerly
Jul 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me first say that I haven't read a book by Sierra Cartwright that I didn't enjoy! She writes from the heart with so much realism that you are swept away and become part of the story.
Jax and Willow are not a perfect match. Jax is her father's friend, colleague, business associate. He is older, wiser, and by far the most powerful man Willow has ever met.
Willow's grad school demands are manageable, but she periodically needs the release that submission gives her to feel grounded again, free. S
Tammy Pigott
Free from Amazon

As a free offer from Amazon, I decided to give this a shot. . . . Honestly, this is way way out of my reading zone, so I don’t feel I could give a completely fair review. I was surprised when I came across the D&M stuff (I think that’s the initials for it), but didn’t want that to effect the scoring.

So, I’ll focus on the writing and plot. The writing was decent and kept me engaged with its style and buildup. The plot was bare, especially since it only took place over a span
Krisz
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sexiest Billionaire was my first experience with Sierra Cartwright's writing and I liked it very much.
As for the story, it contains very mild BDSM elements, nothing hardcore just really cratching the surface of a complex world of giving and receiving pleasure.
For me it was rather a relationship/marriage of convenience type of story just because the hero had to line up quite a few as alluring as noble things to convince the reluctant heroine, but of course it blossomed to a lovely HEA.
Jax knew w
Tanja
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will not say this officially, but I do love a man when he's being stubborn and claims he knows what's best for you and often just does what he pleases !!! and I love reading about such man even more.
Jax is just the type of guy you misjudge and take in the wrong way. but at the end he proves you wrong and you love him even more. and even grumbling we have to admit he was right (ego boost !!!!)
This is my modern fairytale, short & sweet, plus it really packs a hot and sizzling punch. its a
Amanda
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was ok
Michelle
I see this author recommended a lot so when I found this freebie I decided to give her a try. Maybe I chose the wrong book. The writing voice of the author was very good. She was very good at dialogue and with these BDSM scenes. I liked that she didn’t over explain things to the reader, and any explanations given were seamlessly worked into the dialogue. The plot of the story had such potential, but it just didn’t work. Maybe because it was too short a book and things were rushed. And when I say ...more
Charliegirl1
Sep 14, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Rushed

This book was ridiculously rushed. Although they're acquainted, they don't know one another, but one night together and they're engaged. Then after all that they've already done, he decrees no more sex (although they're living together) until their marriage. She doesn't like him, she allows him to dominate her. She's not looking for a "lifestyle" Dom, she wants to be an independent woman, but she allows him to just take her over, she let's her mother pick her wedding dress and arrange ever
Melanie Marnell
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Chance Encounter

A chance meeting at a New Orleans BDSM club stuns both Jaxon Mills and Willow Henderson. Her father is his biggest investor, she should be off limits and yet, he wants her. She thinks he arrogant, egotistical and pushy but he speaks to her need for Dominance. What ensues is an emotional roller coaster weekend filled with steamy sex, revelations, promises and commitments. Full steam ahead Jaxon wins Willow's heart and they get their HEA.

This is a quick, pleasurable, reading experi
Susan George-rogers
Blake ❤ Lana

I really enjoyed their story, ALL of the twists and turns too.
The ending though left a lot to be desired.
Surely Victoria didn't leave them alone to live happily ever after. She wants revenge! Period! Did his father really die? I suspect not. Did his brother Quinn meet the love of his life?
Why do I still have all of these questions?
I feel like I was left hanging 🤔
Mandy
Oct 30, 2018 rated it liked it
When you don't have much time but in the mood for something with heat, this is novella is just what is needed. A good, short erotic read. The author manages to draw you in with the dialogue between Jax and Willow. They "meet" at a BDSM club but Willow is a bit reluctant at first. It is more of instant attraction than instant love between the two but the feelings do match the attraction in the end with a hea.
Annette
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I do love a strong, take charge, dare I say arrogant male lead! Jaxon knows what he wants when he spots Willow, the daughter of a business associate, in the exclusive BDSM club. I also love smart, sassy woman who know their own needs like Willow does. Jaxon and Willow together are combustible! This is a novella in the new Titans series so the book and things happen quickly. I would love to see this couple in future Titan books so I can see further into their relationship.
Lynette Ottley
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Say Never

Self-made billionaire and dominant Jaxon Mills meets Willow Henderson, the daughter of his best customer at a BDSM club. After a difficult but revealing conversation to illicit her hard limits, she agrees to scene with him. Then satisfied with the results she then allowed him to make love with her at her near by hotel.

This very short short has a happy ending but to experience the erotic and exciting details you will need to read it all.
Judy
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book but it wasn't a thumping pulse pounder like some of her others. The romance part was long and over drawn and the BDSM part was sort of tame and wishy washy. I have loved most of her other books but this one left me lukewarm about her characters. Some were underdeveloped, I thought. I'm a bit disappointed, but it was still better that most. Guess maybe it's me, and my mood, to be fair...
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.

Titans (2 books)
  • Billionaire's Matchmaker (Titans #2)