Start by marking “Bottoms Up (Rock Bottom, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bottoms Up (Rock Bottom, #1)

Bottoms Up

(Rock Bottom #1)

Guys like Tucker Moore didn't date girls like me.

He had boring ol' washboard abs that looked like they were sculpted by the Gods, and I had more curves than a backroad in a country song.

He could charm the panties off anyone he wanted, but I preferred to interact with my latest literary best friends.

He was my next-door neighbor and the definition of a bad idea.

I had no busi
Kindle Edition, 2nd Edition, 306 pages
Published June 14th 2018 (first published October 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bottoms Up, please sign up.
Mona Just got done reading Bottoms Up and loved it. Would like to know if this is going to be a series.
…more
(less)

Start your review of Bottoms Up (Rock Bottom, #1)
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

I am a sucker for curvy girls getting some love kind of books. I find them relatable and, most of the time, pretty hilarious. Bottoms Up was exactly the kind of read I was looking for and excelled my expectations. It was funny, sweet, sexy, and a lot of fun to read. It had an amazing pair of besties and some hot, but noisy, neighbors.
This book was un-put-downable. I gobbled it up in one setting. Kennedy was my kind of gal. I loved her. Tucker... Ugh! I want one of him! He was drool
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aw wow let me just start by saying what a little beauty this piece of writing was. I enjoyed every second of it. I found myself smiling like an idiot at times and I just loved it.

Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review

Tucker is a strong and handsome man, he has his mind set and when he wants something done he does it, especially when it involves his little firecracker and watching his reactions and love for her is absolutely beautiful. He’s so protective and loving he made my heart
Shayna
Holly Renee is a brand new author to me and my first impression was blown away! I absolutely ADORED Bottoms Up! The characters were amazing - with the female lead being my FAVORITE and the storyline flowed just effortlessly! Sexy, sassy, sweet, and smart, BOTTOMS UP was an instant WINNER for me!

"No one had ever had the power to hurt me like he did. He had the power to change everything.”

I think what made this book so REAL to me was our heroine, Kennedy. I LOVED HER instantly because she was
Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
✨Review Bottoms Up (The Rock Bottom Series, #1) by Holly Renee✨

“𝙏𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄𝙛 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙪𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙”

I cannot express how much I absolutely adore Holly Renee. Her words, her characters, her storylines everything. Not only is she an amazing human being, but she is beyond talented and makes me want to write my own novel. After winning a giveaway from Holly
Sophie
Oct 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: october-2017
WOAH BABY! Holly Renee your mind is a wonderful place and it dreams up the BEST BOOK BOYFRIENDS! Holy hot mama. Can I get some praise hands for TUCKER? Goodness that man!

Know what you get from this book? Let me tell you…

Explosive chemistry.. check!

A strong, emotional connection.. check!

Real, RELATABLE storyline.. check!

A hottttt, ALPHA male… check!

A CURVY, sexy heroine.. check!

Yep, all that and SO MUCH MORE is wrapped up in a delectable package called Bottoms Up. Holly Renee can do no wrong in
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
MY RATING: 4/5 STARS

I received a copy in exchange for an honest review.

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee is probably exactly what you imagined it would be when you see the cover and probably not. I really appreciated Holly for introducing a lot of the issues curvier girls tend to have when it comes to relationships and general self-esteem. She didn't focus too much on weight issues but rather listing the insecurities our heroine experienced and also going, okay, that's not that important when you actu
Niki
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!! So Good..

This was my first book by this author and Holy hell it was amazing. I read this in one sitting. The writing was superb. The storytelling so good I was falling in love right along with them. I loved the characters and I can't wait for the rest of their stories. But what can I say about Tucker...
Image result for dreamy sigh gif

I need me one of those.
Good God beautiful story!! I even cried in the epilogue. I highly recommend!
🥰🥰🥰
Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
LOVED this one.

Review to come.
Christina (Christina's Book Corner)
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

My first ever Holly Renee book! I was super excited to read this since before it came out and I finally got around to reading it. And what can I say? I fell a little in love with the book since the first chapter.

As I kept reading the feeling just solidified. I loved both Renee's writing and the book as a whole. I enjoyed reading about these characters so much, and of course I absolutely fell in love with Tucker. He was completely swoon worthy! And I just adored him to pieces,
Tracy
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this. Tucker was incredible and I really liked Kennedy too! Her self esteem was lacking due to years of putdowns by her snooty family. I’m so glad that Tucker helped her see herself the way he did. Such a quick read from page 1!
Vanessa (nessreads)
*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

5 "Baby, you're a firework" Stars!!!

First and foremost, I NEED a Tucker Moore in my life!!! 😍😍😍 I mean that part where he...(toes curling) and when he said...(swoon-f***ing-tastic) oh, and that part where he did that thing and then, you know...(oomph, more, GIVE! ME! MORE! 😩) Seriously, Tucker Moore can get it again and again and again!!! I fell and fell and fell head-over-everything for him!!!

Kennedy, go on with your bad self!!! I so adored
flavia
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH !! Kennedy and Tucker have all my heart !!
Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
I feel like it was kismet that I received a copy of Bottoms Up, I didn't see any teasers, I didn't read the blurb, I just dove straight in and it was absolute perfect timing that I met Kennedy and Tucker right now.

Insecurities. We all have them but sometimes they can really affect our day to day.

Kennedy Hayes is living her dream and capturing some of the best moments in a couples life by taking their photos. Weddings. Engagements. Her favorite shots are of old architecture. She lives with her
Tammy  Zautner
4.5 Stars

Another win for Ms. Renee! I absolutely adored the hell out of Tucker and Kennedy. Everything about them was wicked fun, well...except for the times they forgot that communication is the key to success. I won't lie, those moments drove me bat shit crazy. I'm pretty sure my eyes almost rolled out of my head during the "big downhill moment." Outside of those few instances, Tucker and Kennedy owned the show with their witty banter, delicious chemistry and beautifully created fit.

Kennedy i
Joy Novel Thoughts
Sep 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I never want to leave the world that was created in Bottoms Up! I am seriously sad that I can't open up my Kindle and dive back into this world again. This is one of those stories that I will re-read when I'm in a funk and need a pick me up.

Although this story is fairly predictable and it's a pretty common trope, the way that Holly Renee wrote this story was beautiful and poetic. I swear her writing is magical. She had me feeling all the things.

"Tucker already had too much of an impact on me.
BeautyandtheBooks
Can I just start over, wipe this story from my mind, and read this book in its entirety all over again?! I’m am irrevocably in love with both Tucker and Kennedy! I loved all the characters in this book honestly, and I can’t wait for the next installment. Kennedy is someone we as bookworms can all relate to on such a personal level. Especially those with a little meat on our bones. Tucker has found himself a permanent home on my list of book husbands. He’s everything we as lovers of fictional men ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I have read, and loved, all of Holly Renee's books and this one is no different; I was hooked from the very first page.
Kennedy is such a great character; she is so hurt by her families constant battering on her self-esteem that she doubts everything she does and every one she meets. I HATE her family! They make my blood boil and tears fall from my eyes, they are so unsupportive and critical; it is very sad.

Tucker... I love him. He can be my new book husband; he can whisper sweet, filthy things
Sue
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG Tucker was EVERYTHING!!! I absolutely adored this sweet and salty rom-com about a talented curvy photog and her sexy-as-sin next door neighbor. Kennedy had a rough life being the "black sheep" of her snooty family. I wanted to scream at them and punch a few in the mouth for the way they treated her and if it weren't for Tucker and Kennedy's bestie roommate, I just might have!
This story, while it did have its upsetting moments, also had a lot of heart, laughs and steamy romance. I loved it an
Michelle Krystel
Arc provided by author for honest review. This is my second book by Holly and damn was I ever impressed. I'm so glad she went a different route with this book. And not your typical zero size character. Kennedy has a great personality and I just love her. And Tucker omg I loved that he wasn't shallow and had such a good heart. The man is a God. And for him to protect Kennedy the way he has makes him even more attractive. And his green eyed monster is freaken hot. Some people may not find jeliousy ...more
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
This was my second book from Holly Renee and it has just made me want to read more from her.

I loved the story of Kennedy and Tucker! Tucker is such a sweet, endearing guy that you just have to love. Kennedy, I was heartbroken for her and how she just wanted to be loved and accepted for the woman she was and not what her family wanted her to be.

Tucker is clearly book boyfriend material!

Highly recommend.

~A Book Nerd
Elle Rushing
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Slut dust

I laughed. I cried. And then I laughed again. Great book. Will be reading the series and totally stealing slut dust 😂
Yael Shalom
Sep 19, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
A collection of recycled clichés.
Moon Love
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.75 stars! I thought the book was phenomenal! It was funny, hot, and sexy. I absolutely loved the message this book conveyed about love.

Kennedy was an amazing heroine. She's not perfect, in looks or behavior, but she's so easy to relate to. I loved her determination to do herself and the way she was with her bestie, Brooke and vice versa. Kennedy and Tucker together are amazing! I kept wondering if something would develop between them, because if it was up to Kennedy I don't think anything wou
Jodie
I picked this one up randomly, it has good reviews and I’ve never read anything from this author before, so I figured I’d give it a go.

This had a childish vibe... and I generally find it hard to sink into a story when the main character reacts to situations completely different to what I would. I found Kennedy quite angry and aggressive - I think it was supposed to come across in a cute, witty, fiery way, but it isn’t my favourite trait in characters.

The plot was predictable.
Tucker was a total
French Press Bookworm Blog
3.5

I enjoyed the sass and banter. The possessive alpha hero and I can’t wait to know more about all the other characters. What killed the story for me was all the insecurities and jumping to conclusions and just not communicating well. I would have liked to see Tuck man up a little more by overall definitely going to be on the look out for the next book
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
4 stars

I really loved everything about this book. But, I guess I also just realized I AM a safe reader. When tucker slept with someone else after meeting Kennedy that bothered me. The whole time I wanted him to say it was his roommate. That never happened. So all in all I loved this. But, hey I found out I am a safe reader.
Three Chicks
Oct 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Lisa Kane

Kennedy Hayes is a spanx kind of girl. She's semi comfortable with her curves, but still feels insecure about how she appears to other people. Her cheating ex and her malicious crazy family don't help.

They have spent her whole life tearing down her confidence in order to get her to live the life they think she should live. The losers that she seems to attract only add to her self-esteem issues.

“You’re so beautiful for a bigger girl.” I couldn’t tell you how many times I had
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
First off, I love that this book is about normal sized girls and not twigs cause bigger girls need love too! Second, I would disown myself from her family. They are cruel and horrible people. This book gave us real life moments that others can easily relate too. If you are lacking confidence this book may just boost your confidence to show you that you are YOU and that is OK. Not only do you imagine yourself in this character world, but the descriptions of places and photos makes you want to vis ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Broken Boundaries (Debonair, #1)
  • The F Word: A Best Friend's Baby Romance (The Line Up Book 3)
  • Spy Thy Neighbor (Enigma #7)
  • Under His Skin (So Inked, #1)
  • Curvy in College: The Jock and the Genius (Curvy in College Series Book 1)
  • Rascal (Rascals #1)
  • Love at First Fight
  • Learning Curves
  • Burn for You (Gully's Fall, #1)
  • My Darling Arrow (St. Mary’s Rebels, #1)
  • The Bookworm's Guide to Dating
  • Player! (The Walker Brothers #2)
  • Downshift (Skid Row Kings, #1)
  • Curvy Girl's Secret (Curvy Girl Dating Agency)
  • Backup Plan
  • Hot and Heavy (Chubby Girl Chronicles, #2)
  • Hard Pass: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
Romance author, full-time mom, and lover of Mexican food, all things Harry Potter, and yoga pants.

I'm Holly Renee, a small-town East Tennessee girl who is obsessed with all things romance. I love bringing flawed, sassy, and real characters to life in a way that makes you feel like you've been best friends with them for years. No two Holly Renee books are the same, but if you love real, relatable,

Rock Bottom (3 books)
  • Trouble with the Hotshot Boss (Rock Bottom #2)
  • Trouble with the Fake Boyfriend (Rock Bottom, #3)

News & Interviews