Start by marking “My Treasure to Keep (Cloverleah Pack #12)” as Want to Read:
My Treasure to Keep (Cloverleah Pack #12)

My Treasure to Keep

(Cloverleah Pack #12)

Thomas, paid enforcer in the Cloverleah Pack, was carrying a lot of guilt. He still believed he was to blame for letting Wesley get targeted by the dark elves, almost causing a rift in Cathair and Marius's mating. The alpha Kane, told him it wasn't his fault, and Cathair and Marius came through the experience battered but not broken, but Thomas still felt as though he had ...more
Published June 20th 2018

To ask other readers questions about My Treasure to Keep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Treasure to Keep

Start your review of My Treasure to Keep (Cloverleah Pack #12)
Gerbera_Reads
Reread April 2020

Ah, the danger is over! Everyone is as happy as can be! I can finally get to Wesley and what happened to him.

***********************************

Another wonderful book from Lisa! I enjoyed reading about my fav shifters again. I was worried for a moment that it will be the last but there will be at least one more, and about the one I wondered the most! Anyway, a very well paced story with a new outlook on shifters and their mates!

Thomas is a wolf who feels guilty after what happen
Tammy
Nov 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Relly
Jul 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
ReRead 2020

Review still stands

Great addition

4 ⭐️

I’m a big fan of this series and this book was a great addition.
I really enjoyed Ivan and thought it was great to see him flourishing. He really responded and thrived in the pack situation.
I liked Thomas too and thought he was a great partner for Ivan. I liked that even though they both had differing opinions they talked it out and at least tried to understand where the other was coming from. It made stupid arguments nonexistent and allowed the ch
llv
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rating: 4 stars
This is one of the better installments in the Cloverleah series. I loved both Thomas and Ivan as the MCs. Thought they complemented each other perfectly. I liked how they worked through their troubles and Ivan didn’t let Thomas run roughshod over him. I felt bad that the pack once again gave the couple a hard time at the beginning of their mating. This is a theme that has been running through the Cloverleah series for awhile and it bugs me a bit. Luckily that didn’t last long.

What
Nicole
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bk 12. Ivan a well wont tell don't want to ruin the surprise and Thomas a Wolf Enforcer for the Cloverleah Pack. Wow, didn't see that coming, how adorable it was that he did all that for an Egg. Great story as usual for Lisa Oliver. All the Characters we know and love are all there. Love these guys. Think Kane got his nose put out a big when he found out there was a King of all Shifters. Ivan and Thomas make a great couple. Enjoyable, Entertaining and oh so enticing. ...more
LWM
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Oh, those cliffhangers. . .

Although Ivan and Thomas get an HEA, we're still left up in the air with a major slap to the pack's peace of mind at book's end, but it wouldn't sell or bring in money if it all got tied into a neat little conclusion, would it? If course it isn't over! CLoverleah has more characters our writer can find mates for, but it becomes - well, truthfully, it's tiresome. After a dozen matings, a couple menages, and inter-species matings with a panther, bears, gods, a djinn, elv
Mike
(Almost) Final ending to a fun, sexy, macho PNR m/m series

For many of us who like a combination of interesting-but-cheesy supernatural plots, studly Alpha characters, and some basic flavor of character/relationship depth and conflict leading to plenty of explicit loving, the Cloverleah series can be entrancing. I find it to be one of my favorite escapist, fluffy, and sexy male/male shifter series, and this book provides a wrap up to the underlying paranormal plot in an action packed if somewhat
Jacqueleen  ♡
Jul 09, 2018 rated it liked it
This book in the Cloverleah series is about Thomas, a paid enforcer of the pack. His mate is Ivan, a sweet young shifter who basically falls into pack territory. What kind of shifter is he ? I think you should read to find out. That was one of the fun parts of the story.

Although this one was not my favorite of the series, it's still worth a read. I guess I just wasn't as invested in Thomas because we didn't know tons about him from previous books. I still enjoyed this one though. It was also le
Cat
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oliver never disappoints and this is another shining example of her work. Thomas hasn't ever felt he truly fits in because he's been hired to protect the pack. But his loneliness is brought to the fore as he watches wolf after wolf find their fated mate. Then a man stumbles into his world and falls at his feet - literally.

Ivan has found the safe space he's been looking for, but there's a fairly huge surprise awaiting all the men inside their protected borders, not to mention the dangers.

I enjoy
Carla Hamilton
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another brilliant addition to this epic series!!

Wow, this book deserves each of those five stars!
I don't know how the author does it but each book in this series seem to be better than the last, and each new mate(s) in the books are never the same which has given great diversity in the storylines.
There was so many great parts to this book, but my favourite was the whole pack, and friends of the pack, coming together the way they did. The family aspect of this series is why this author is one o
Carol Pedroso
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was excited to see this newest addition to the Cloverleah Series. Being in the UK has its advantages and I got it at one minute past midnight. I managed to make it to the halfway point before sleep won out and I had to put it down. I picked it up as soon as I was home the next day and loved every minute of it.

I’m not going to say what Ivan is or what his secret is, but I will say that those of you who read Lisa’s books regularly may be able to make a good guess before the big reveal.

Kane manag
Samantha Foster
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

As always Oliver draws you into her fantastic world from the first page and doesnt release you till the end. Thomas and Ivan were perfect together and the climax of the long running story arc finally arrived. Cloverleah is one of my favorite series and this was a fabulous additions. It pains me know the next in the series is probably the last but ill still be serriously anticipating Wesleys story. The bonds of love, family , and friendship in this series are beautiful and inspiring, it
Courtney Freeman
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I am not the most elegant writer. I tend not make sense, but I really thought it was important to actually write a review.

How can I put into words what Lisa Oliver can do? I can put it in over word, magic. The way she brings a story to life makes hard to put down any of story until the last page is read and you are wanting to what happens next. That is what she does. She is a weaver of words to create a world all on its own. My Treasure to Keep is a long line of books that keeps you want
kerryann williams
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great addition to a great series

The cloverleah pack is back and this time with another amazing match for a mate . The dark elves are a real pain in the butt and are a real danger to the pack as a whole. But are no match for all the love and family the pack has on its side, this battle takes its toll though and the pack as a whole needs a vacation some where sunny where everyone can stretch out their wing, fur, limb or fang . Alas that is not to be though. Can't wait for the next book, po
Kaye
So, so good!

The tension was definitely ramped up in this latest and fast-paced Cloverleah instalment!

I was pleased to see that I was right about Thomas's mate.

Lisa has captivated so many of us with her stort-telling and this book continues to do so.

I loved the twist at the end.

So looking forward to reading the next in this series and the opportunity to read the series from start to end in due course.

It really will be a shame when this series comes to an end but we can still look forward to many
Carolyn Elias
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thomas and Ivan - found, mate, & omg!

I really enjoyed this story of Thomas and Ivan and very much enjoyed meeting up again with all the mated pairs! I was just thinking as I was reading this book that I need to start at the beginning of the Cloverleah series and read through again. Thomas was so grateful to find his fated mate and Ivan was so sweet that it was a BIG surprise to find out what Ivan shifted into! As always, Lisa Oliver has created a lovely story about Cloverleah!
Melissa
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was ok
I think I might be done with this series. There are just too many characters to keep track of. This book didn’t seem to be much of a romance between Thomas and Ivan. It seemed like some weird wrap up of the series. I found myself stopping reading to fold laundry. And not remembering what book I was reading when I turned my kindle back on. I also scanned the last 25% of the book because I was so bored. So sad, because I loved this series, but I think it ran its course. I will read the next in the ...more
Helena Rose
Jun 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

“CLOVERLEAH!” Every member of the pack yelled their support, the cry loud enough to be heard by the heavens themselves.

Every book in this series continues to be better than the last, we are finally coming to know what the overall mystery is surrounding the Cloverleah pack. In this novel, Thomas finds his mate Ivan who turns out to be a Dragon shifter. The Dark Elves are bought right to their doorstep and the Cloverleah pack mates will fight for their lives.

A series of love and family,
Leslie Zak
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great series addition

This is another in the Cloverleah pack of gay wolf shifters and their wide range of paranormal mates including a vampire, a three some of fae, bears, a djinn, a panther, a warrior elf and in this book, a dragon shifter. Every new mate brings talents that increase the strength and love in this pack. And boy is this necessary as the pack faces increasing dangers. This is a well written exciting and sexy book. It really is advisable to read the books in order to get full enjoym
J K talbot
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars Enjoyed but

Ok so I have read all these books and have quite enjoyed them until the end of this book where it kind of says this was going to be last but not quite. If this was the end book then what an anti climax it was. I'm not giving any spoilers but let's just say I was thinking more apocalypse this felt more like a neighbourhood dispute. It's a disappointment if all the build up over the books was for that but the actual story was enjoyable.
Lyn
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

As this series has gotten futher along the better it's become you get to see the whole pack come together to fight for their love for family and friends and the way Luke is you just want to hug and take him home.

This story was about Thomas and Ivan and how they come together to save all that is love it was a extremely powerful and beautiful well written and proytrayed I could not put it down so read it one sitting which explains why it's now 6am. Well done Lisa
Crystal Brooks
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome story!

I truly love this series and seeing each of these guys find their mates. As the series gets closer to its conclusion I hope to see more children come into the pack.
Lisa is one of my favorite authors. Her stories leave you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what will happen next. But she always makes sure to include a happy ending for each couple. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Cherryann
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Loved Thomas story. I won't be reading Wesley story because it would be hard to get passed the bastard he was and I think it would be unfair to ask the guys to forgive him also. I don't see myself forgiving him.

Ryan definitely be should get someone hella powerful, loving and funny, my heart went out to him. So I'm skipping the next one see you when Ryan comes up.

This story was definitely a Treasure to Keep👏👏🎉🎉🍸
Morgan Scott
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful.

I don't even know what to say. I wasn't ready to read this because my heart wasn't ready but I'm glad I did. I fell even more in love with the Cloverleah pack and their mates. I cried a bit more in this book just because it's getting heavier in my heart but I love it. I truly love this author and this book and I'm so happy with the author. I can't wait for the final story and for all of the love to shine in them. I can't wait to read more books!
Daniel
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Not a bad way to end this series. I really enjoyed these last two characters and kind of wanted to know more about it. But at the same time I am glad this series is over. It was a cute series; just don't read all of the books back to back as they are all basically the same type of formula for the story. Give yourself a break in between, but all of the characters are lovable, especially the Djinn and the Dragon ...more
Annie Elm
May 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The pack takes a final stand

This is the culmination of the war against evil and all the threats the Cloverleah pack has gotten.
I loved seeing the pack working together and adding another rare shifter and mate into their circle.
Thomas mate Ivan literally drops into his lap and he comes with a secret or two.
A big extra star for Luke the bear, he's still my favourite and I'm so happy that he got to be a big part of defending his pack and his home.
Dottie Mae
My Treasure to Keep

Absolutely love this series, again lIke a Oliver did not disappoint! This story of paranormal is filled with intrigue, a really awesome battle of good versus evil and so much more. I give this book a five stars rating for such a detailed storyline that entertains and keep one wanting it to never end. Another keeper to read over again.
Jazett
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All The Love!

I love that with each new book, in this series. That their mates are so unique to the pack. There are just so many different but perfect mates. Ivan is yet another unique one. But as always they are what the pack needs at just the right time. This pack has been through a lot but as long as they have love, they will be ok.
Kattz
Jun 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
I Love This Series

I’m so glad that this didn’t turn out to be the end. I love all the characters in this series. The trials they all go through and work through shows a truly strong pack and family. I’m looking forward to reading the next book in this series along with whatever her next book is. I have read all of her books and love them all keep them coming!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Breath (Scales 'N' Spells #2)
  • Blood (Scales 'N' Spells, #3)
  • Stop Kidding Around (Magical Mates #2)
  • His Bewildered Mate (Unexpected Mates #1)
  • Blade (Hell's Ankhor #1)
  • Wish (Scales 'N' Spells #2.5)
  • Body Magic (Triad #2)
  • Constantine (Warlocks of Amherst #3)
  • Mine to Save (Pine Ridge Pack #1)
  • Marshmallow Spiced Omega (The Hollydale Omegas #7)
  • Sweet Nothings (The Chosen One, #0.5)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Never Let Me Go (Pittsburgh Vampires #10)
  • Jon's Boom Shaka Laka Problem (Jon’s Mysteries, #4)
  • Blood and Bones (Pittsburgh Vampires #11; Vampires of Blood and Bones #1)
  • Defender (The Lost Pack #1)
  • White Knight (Blackwood Pack #8)
  • Ranger's End Game (Northern States Pack, #1)
Lisa Oliver had been writing non-fiction books for years when visions of half dressed, buff men started invading her dreams. Unable to resist the lure of her stories, Lisa decided to switch to fiction books, and now stories about her men clamor to get out from under her fingertips.
When Lisa is not writing, she is usually reading with a cup of tea always at hand. Her grown children and grandchildr

Cloverleah Pack (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Reluctant Wolf (Cloverleah Pack #1)
  • The Runaway Cat (Cloverleah Pack #2)
  • When No Doesn't Cut It (Cloverleah Pack #3)
  • Calming the Enforcer (Cloverleah Pack, #4)
  • Getting Close to the Omega (Cloverleah Pack, #5)
  • Fae for All (Cloverleah Pack #6)
  • Watching Out for Fangs (Cloverleah Pack #7)
  • Tangling with Bears (Cloverleah Pack, #8)
  • Angel in Black Leather Pants (Cloverleah Pack, #9)
  • On the Brink (Cloverleah Pack #10)