Start by marking “Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)” as Want to Read:
Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)

Isobel

(Dark Warrior Alliance #9)

Librarian Note: This is the updated cover for ASIN B01KKIB89I

Elsie has everything she could ever want - mated to the Vampire King, working at her dream job, surrounded by family and friends and expecting her first child. Her bliss quickly turns into a nightmare of epic proportions when her newborn daughter becomes the primary target of the nefarious archdemon. Seeking
Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC (first published September 19th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Isobel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Isobel

Start your review of Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
Joanne Lyons
Aug 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn full speed ahead!!!!

The Dark Warrior Alliance Series is getting even better than I imagined! Onward to book 10. Wow. I hope the suspense and thrills continue! This series is well worth the read!!!!
Jessica Call
Sep 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Baby!!!!

I'm So excited that I got to read this book! I've read every book so far and they have all been amazing! I was excited to see Isobel got her own book. And what a great way to introduce her tothe family and the world. I'm telling you this book was a incredible addition to the series and I know after having read this that it's only gonna get increasingly better as each new book comes out. In this book you will find dominant sexy men who can kick some serious butt, their equally amazing
Michelle Chantler
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inspiring

Absolutely fantastic.
This has to be one of the best book's I have read this year.
I have always been drawn to the mystical realm where novel's are concerned, I find the author is given an added demension to play around with in regards the development of various characters plus being given so many different world's to create these amazing stories for.
Such a wonderful variety of beautiful characters, who have been given a chance to become part of this awesome team" Dark Warrior's". Usually
Denise
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When is a baby not a baby?

When she has Zander and Elsie as her parents. Isobel finally makes her appearance and with her birth comes more demon troubles. A new type of demon gathers at the front gates and the proud parents must ask for a little help when they discover the mark on Isobel's neck. The sacred amulet is back. The need for Isobel to have a guardian angel is apparent, the angel that shows up is a big surprise. Elsie's first husband has found his way back to Earth. He is a whole new
Diane Goodman
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is Amazing, But I have Loved all of the books in this series. I am just starting to read the last book written in this series and I hope that they don't stop writing them any time soon. There books stay with the reader and make you wish that there were men and women like these heroes in this time. If you like your men to be built and heroic then you need to get this series. These men and women are brave, loving and very easy on the eyes. Do yourself a huge favor and get to your ...more
Whitney
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Isobel by the author for an impartial review. This is the ninth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and we are back in the point of view of Elsie and Zander. I loved getting to go back and see more of Elsie and Zander I just fell in love with them from the very beginning and it was just great getting to go back to these characters and have more of their story from their point of view. I just loved getting to read this story and I loved being introduced to ...more
Kathy Zuercher Diveley
Isobel, the Vampire Princess

Elsie gives birth to Isobel, who has a tattoo of the amulet. The Goddess appears and suggests that Zander get Isobel a guardian angel to protect her. The guardian angel that is sent is Elsies first husband who was murdered. Zander a nd he have jealousy issues over Elsie. Isobel learns how to contact Remi and when the demons attack, she calls him and uses his white magic to kill Kadir.
erik howard
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Innocent child to DEMONATOR !

New birth in Zeum (Dark Warrior's Estate) where Elsie and Zandor become parent to Isobel . The phrase it takes a village to raise a child takes on new significance when the child is Isobel. Gifted with powers beyond her years, she requires a Guardian Angel to watch over her. The angel is one that knew her mother years before and loved her !The story is well written and has many turns but has a happy ever .after! Enjoy !!!
Sue Davis
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Really Great New Storyline OVER 18+ Reading

I found this book and have enjoyed it so much. A vampire princess of great power is born. Family and friends have gathered to protect her. Dark Warriors who are vampires, shifters, witches, healers, angels who battle demons who want Isobel. I started this series in book 9 and find I want to go back to the beginning of this to see how it got to this point and then finish the series. It is that good.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing Read!

OMG what a Crazy Read! What would you Do if "YOUR DAUGHTER'S GUARDIAN ANGEL WAS YOUR DEAD 1ST HUSBAND?" I think I may loose it, especially EMOTIONALLY! Isobel is most definitely an "Amazingly, Wonderful, Beautiful child!" Who is gonna give HER Mamai, HER Da, HER Guardian Angel and all HER wonderful Aunts & Uncle's Heart attacks! (if that can happen) Izzy will definitely be given them all a "RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!" Look forward to Santiago's book.
Susan
Mar 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Isobel is the ninth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. While these books can be read as standalones, the storyline makes more sense if you have read the previous books. There is violence and sex. Elsie is married to the Vampire King and is not your typical Queen. While we already have a story about them, this book has more to do with Elsie and her first husband who was killed years earlier. While it was a good addition to the series, the book left me wanting.
Willow
Aug 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Probably best to read these books in order, as a brief recap is given for each couple, but not enough to get to know the characters. Unlike other parents with newborns, the main couple appear to not have any problems with sleep deprivation or exhaustion, and in fact manage to have sex all night long...
Main gripe is I felt like I was reading a summary of the series, with little connection to the characters in the book, with the exception of Ramiel.
Lisa Ezzell
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
We have the Demomonator

The final words of the book used to describe a baby. This baby has turned out to be a kick-a$$ capable warrior with her own skills that surprise everyone.

This is a very interesting read combining romance, shifters stories and the greatest Scottish accents and so much more.
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always, we are greeted to a few surprises in this episode. The birth of Isobel, although expected, still comes unexpectedly, and then other past characters, thought long dead and buried, are brought back into focus, causing concern for Sander and Elsie. It's a great read, causing suspense and drama to the last word.
JodyL
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ramiel now has a job. He is to be Isobel's guardian angel because she somehow is the amulet. But of course if he is to be in the around Elsie then there are plenty of things that need to be resolved.
I adored this addition to the Zeum household. We also enjoyed cameos from the other warriors and their mates.
Becki
Feb 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Isobel

Another interesting and romantic book in this paranormal/supernatural series. I like them because they are all standalone reads but are easy to connect if read out of order. Alpha romantic heroes and brave courageous heroines find each other while protecting others from evil.
Carol
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Warrior angel beginning

Should be title. More about the growth of Isobel’s guardian angel to vengeful warrior.
Liked how The dealt with the old and new life roles, emotions.
Can’t wait to read more books of people in stories.
becca
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A quick time filler

I liked this short story it was a good time filler quick and easy to get in to. I can't wait to see what happens next in book 10

keeping this short as it's bed time
Rachel Caverly
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Like all series some books are better than others but the good ones definitely keep me coming back for more. If you need a new series then definitely take the plunge, you won’t regret it
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read that I couldn’t put down. I love that Isobel got her own book and was pleasantly surprised who was her guardian angel. Absolutely love the story and can wait to read the next in this series.
Lauri Tribbey
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Total Surprise

I had never read this author before. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the fluidity of that character transition and the story line. Most definitely will read the rest of this series.
Patrice Williams
10 + stars

You never fail to entertain your fans with your awesomesauce ness. Lol Outstanding Ms. Trim for bringing your world into mines. Thank you again and blessings always on your creative stories.
Cheryl Jimenez
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!
Lady The Owls
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Exciting!

Exciting fast moving Great story don' miss out! Hope to see more stories of Izzy and her Gaurdian Angel following here growing up years.
Jan Warner
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Isobel is a complex book of characters

The book was great. Left me wanting to read more. I Can’t wait to start another of Dark Warrior books.
gail mollencopf
Mar 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

Wow Isobel is an awesome child. You will love this story. Elsies deceased husband returns and new evil dangers are afoot
Georgianna Skinner
Sep 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
A force to be reckoned with

I knew a baby with parents like Elsie and Zander would be special. You will need to read the book to find out how special.
Eimear Breen
Mar 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Again great read

As I have said so many times love this series. And love the way rami is bought into the story by being Lizzies Angel
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I could not have even thought that up. For Elise's ex to be the guardian of her baby is just out of this world. Just wow. I'm wow. It's all I can think.
Peggy Church
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

Another great book it was everything the other books was great great great another must read loved them and the baby can kick ass

• Vampire Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #1)
  • Dragon to the Rescue (Forgotten Dragons, #3)
  • The Mate (Fire's Edge, #0.5)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • Stealing Tranquility (Dragon Descendants, #1)
  • Dragon Ensnared (Lords of the Dragon Islands #5)
  • Rebel Bear (Aloha Shifters: Pearls of Desire, #2)
  • Vicious Delights (Isle of Midnight, Book 1)
  • Dragon Next Door (Forgotten Dragons, #1)
  • Destiny Disgraced (Talon Pack, #6)
  • Mated on Hades (Celestial Mates)
  • Kissed by Fire (Dragonkeepers, #1)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Inception (Dragon Protectors #1)
  • Lure of the Dragon (Aloha Shifters: Jewels of the Heart, #1)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • Miles (Dragon Heartbeats Book 6)
  • A Taste for a Mate (Redwood Pack, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)
  • Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)