Start by marking “Date Night Dinners, Meals to Make Together for a Romantic Evening” as Want to Read:
Date Night Dinners, Meals to Make Together for a Romantic Evening

Date Night Dinners, Meals to Make Together for a Romantic Evening

Ready to ignite that old flame? Or perhaps spark a new one? Take your partner by the hand and turn on your stove. A true romantic, award-winning author Sloane Taylor brings her creativity to the kitchen with easy-to-make meals sure to spark the intimacy and quality time you want with your special someone. Cooking together is only the start of the fun!

Create 45 complete di
Kindle Edition
Published May 29th 2018 by Toque & Dagger

Be the first to ask a question about Date Night Dinners, Meals to Make Together for a Romantic Evening

Sapphyria
Jun 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Date Night Dinners is a wonderful collection of recipes. Many of the recipes use ingredients commonly found in your pantry. Whether you're in the mood for beef, pork, chicken, fish, veggies, or salad, this cookbook has a little bit of everything. You can even try your hand at international dishes from Russia, Poland, Italy, China, and other countries.

I enjoy the simplicity of the delicious sounding recipes and will be preparing some of them soon. The author also makes sure to discuss pairing the
Chris Pavesic
Jul 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful cookbook that will give you a lot of ideas for full meals.
I made the country ribs with barbeque sauce recipe for 4 people and served it with garden fresh asparagus. My family likes to add the barbeque sauce after it is finished cooking. (They don’t like the sugars in the sauce to caramelize.) Everyone “decorates” the ribs with the sauce on their own. (And we have plenty to spare.)
The chicken stock and thyme added a nice flavor to the pork on its own. Surprisingly the thyme d
Teresa
Jun 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful cookbook. It is actually written for you and your partner to make a meal together. In my house my husband gets in my way, so I cook he eats. A few weeks ago I had surgery on my right arm and have no use of my it for at least 5 more weeks, and I am right handed. Have you ever tried to peel a potato or slice an onion one handed? Doesn't work so well. With the simple recipes in this book the King of Frozen Lasagna can keep me from starving to death. Most of the ingredients in th ...more
Katie McCoy
Dec 10, 2018
Sharon Ledwith
Jun 21, 2018
H.L. Carpenter
Jul 14, 2018
Eleni Konstantine
Jul 15, 2018
I'm an Award-Winning author and a sensual woman who believes humor and sex are healthy aspects of our everyday lives and I carry that philosophy into my books. I write sexually explicit romances that takes you right into the bedroom. Being a true romantic, all my stories have a happy ever after.

My books are set in Europe where the men are all male and the North American women they encounter are bo