Start by marking “Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)” as Want to Read:
Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)

Shattered Warrior

(Dark Warrior Alliance #11)

Librarian Note: This is the updated cover for ASIN B06XD67KFP

Detective Orlando Trovatelli is a glutton for punishment when it comes to matters of the heart and not even his shifter instincts can keep him on course.

It’s bad enough that he has feelings for the Vampire Queen, who is mated to one of the most powerful males of the Tehrex Realm, but then he falls for Jaidis, a
Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC (first published April 4th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Shattered Warrior, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shattered Warrior

Start your review of Shattered Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #11)
Victoria
2 1/2 Stars. No love here. Orlando, the most lovable shifter in the whole series was robbed of his HEA. Ember was selfish. There is nothing that can be done to redeem her. Never disliked a female heroine more. Maybe this book was a nightmare sequence.
Coco.V
Jul 26, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (7/26/2018)!
Terri West
Aug 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series and Orlando is one of my favourite warriors, I did however struggle with Ember initially. She was so up her own arse and full of her own importance that it almost spoiled the book for me, (definitely not good enough for Orlando).
Anyway that is the purpose of working things through in a relationship and I would recommend reading this to see if Orlando finds his HEA :)
Cindy
May 21, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Hard to read as character was not likeable

The mated female in this book was a selfish non-likeable character. I was annoyed by Ember the whole story. She just didn't fit with the rest of the characters or storyline. Very disappointing.
Denise
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just think you know what you want

Orlando is feeling very unlucky at love. He knows it is pointless to mourn Elsie's mating with Zander, the two are obviously Rated Mates and meant for each other. He knows he is jealous of the concept of having a mate rather than the particulars of Elsie and Zander. When he met Jailais at the clinic and realized that the pregnant woman was being abused by her mate, he was angry that he can do nothing to help her. When Elsie has a vision that sends
JodyL
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Orlando finally sees the light

Orlando is bitter with jealousy. He fell in love with Elyse but she is Zander's mate. Then he thinks he is in love with a mated and pregnant cambion who is abusedby her mate. When he goes to her house he finds a mess. She is barely holding onto life and her mate is dead. She makes him promise to take care of her child. She gives birth, names him then dies. Orlando begins to feel as if the godesses is against him.
Then he sees Ember and things start changing. She is
Millissa Probart
Sep 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
Disappointing

The female lead us a selfish bitch. She judged everyone not a shifter and even after the Goddess tells her SHE needs to learn compassion and compromise she makes Orlando give up everything. I have read reviews washing why they need to live together and considering the battle at the end i think that explains it.
Ember never tried to get to know about Orlando's life of friends and wants everything to be about her. This is the only book I wished that the female lead died before the
Carol
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leopard and Cougar fated mates

Enjoyed watching the pair go along the fated path.
Some minor issues. She is basically a CSI person and wants to be part of elite Shifter team? How is she going to do both?
Ending was to pat and quick after drawn out back and forth.
Last was the interruption once again by author with glimpse of future story. How about keeping it toward ending as peak. It’s annoying unless it has something to do with timeline of current story. It messes with flow.
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 23, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Orlando is my fav and so glad to finally read his story. Orlando seems to fall for the wrong mate until he meets Ember. I liked Ember and Orlando together but I really didn’t get why Elsie couldn’t stand her from the beginning. Orlando gave up so much and Ember finally realized she had to do the same. Great read that always has me reading non stop and I absolutely can’t get enough of how sweet Izzy is.
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Orlando loved his queen, but realised she belonged to Sander, as his mate.
Then he has this attraction to Jaidis, a very pregnant, battered mate of Kenny. He reeled that attraction in, and hoped his appearance at the house hadn't caused further issues between her mate.
However, this episode explain a few things that did not add up, until now. This episode explain a lot and Orlando finally gets his HEA.
Whitney
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been provided with a copy of Shattered Warrior by the author for an impartial review. This is the eleventh book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and it's time for Orlando to find his mate. Orlando's journey just tugged at my heartstrings I was so invested in him and his journey with his Fated Mate. I just loved getting to see this take place it was just a truly beautiful story. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.
LuDena Radford
Dec 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Selfish

The authors always give us a good story . I would have given it a 5 star rating but I didn't like Orlando's mate. When she finally started realizing how selfish she was being it was only given a few pages and the story ended. I was left with unresolved feelings toward Ember.
Susan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars. Shattered Warrior is the eleventh book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. You can read each book as a standalone. Though I recommend you read them in order so you fully understand the overall series storyline and main characters. There is violence and sex. I have enjoyed the books in this series and intend to read more of them.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Man I was so excited that Orlando was finally getting a mate. It has been so hard reading all the torment that he went thru giving his heart to women that weren't his. And then comes Ember. Man I hated her. The only saving grace she had was her decision at the end of the book. How could someone who claims to love you be so dang on selfish.
Teresa
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shattered Warrior

I really like this series. But I had a hard time connecting with Orlando and Ember. Not my favorite couple in this series. A new threat has emerged and I can't wait to see where the story goes.
Peggy Church
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg

Another great book to the series loved it a must read sexy hot funny enjoyment to read loved it hope u do to I never give away parts of the books I read just u will not be disappointed
InD'tale Magazine
“Shattered Warrior” is the 11th book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series and stands alone.

Read full review in the 2018 March issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Natalie
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shattered Warrior

I'm not a fan of Ember, seems she has a helluva chip on her shoulder. I suspected she was his mate from they just met and like the others was pulled to him. I wonder who is next.
Georgianna Skinner
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

I love the each story in this series has a different focus. Ember and Orlando go through some of the same issues we do. These stories are not your usual happily ever after stories. The characters have to work for it.
Starr Leeman
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!!!

One of the best in the series if you are following this series you need to continue with this book!!!!
Elizabeth O. Simons
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have finished the most intense books ever and I will say it again cannot wait to start the next one which I have already. Excellent reads - can't put them down until they are finished.
Shirley Jennings
A Must Read

Fantastic series. Each and every good would tell individual stops of the warrior markings but kept you intrigued with everything else going on around them. I have recommended this to my daughters.
Shirley Cushley
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Compelling, fun and interesting

Loving the Dark Warriors and their mates. Fun at times, deadly serious when they need to be. Always with a little bit of fun thrown in.
Sue
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love Orlando and was glad to finally get his story. Ember drove me crazy, but then that is part of the fun. Reading a book that causes lots of emotions. Good read.
Michelle
Disliked Ember. Ugh. Orlando was too good for her.
Karen
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG what a warrior!

Trim and Julka done it again this story about Olando and Ember is fantastic.

Orlando a tuff Dark Warrior with a soft side. Meets Jaidis who's in a really bad relationship and he's her mate. He shoots her and her last breath she asks Orlando to care for her unborn son Brantley. During the birth in a bloody mess Ember comes into the picture. Sparks fly but neither one of them want a relationship.

Ember a cougar shifter that wares glasses, yes glasses. Ember works as a CIS at crime
Adriane Alexander
It's about time Orlando found his mate. I enjoyed it a lot.
Annmarie Garzone ohara
More please

Another engrossing page turner in the Dark Warrior series. I tried to stretch it out but it's impossible. I can't wait to see what happens next. The story of Orlando and Ember is a big part of this book, but the interwoven scenes with the other Warriors and their mates as well as the constant threat to their way of life from the demons, keeps me saying just another chapter. Before I knew it, the story was done.
Karen Bennett
Apr 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth waiting for!!!!

I have been waiting for Orlando's story and it did not disappoint. He finds his fated mate and she heals his broken heart. Ember and Orlando work through the problems and demons that stand in their way. Great story
Karen
Apr 11, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love these books but this was not one of my favorites. It felt rushed and lets get the book done. I will continue to read them because i am a fan, i feel they are starting to lose depth and it's just sex and here's my mate. Zander's story was great and the ones following but they are losing something.

Please come back

• Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2)
  • Death of Darkness  (Immortal Guardians, #9)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)
  • Dark Widow’s Blessing (The Children of the Gods #25)
  • Lock (Club Crimson, #2)
  • Tajael (Fallen Angels #1)
  • Dimitri (Immortals of New Orleans, #6)
  • The Alien's Obsession (Warriors of Luxiria, #6)
  • Viktor (The Protectors, #13)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Three (The Last Vampire, #3)
  • Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4)
  • Handling The Hybrid (Brides Of The Kindred, #23.1; Kindred Tales, #16)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Five (The Last Vampire #5)
  • Dark Survivor Reunited (The Children of the Gods #22)
  • Hitting The Target (Brides Of The Kindred, #22.6; Kindred Tales, #15)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • My Alien's Obsession (Draci, #1)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)