Start by marking “King of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #12)” as Want to Read:
King of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #12)

King of Khoth

(Dark Warrior Alliance #12)

Librarian Note: This is the updated cover for ASIN B073ZKMP9V

Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 249 pages
Published June 2018 by Trim and Julka, LLC

To ask other readers questions about King of Khoth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about King of Khoth

Start your review of King of Khoth (Dark Warrior Alliance, #12)
Coco.V
Aug 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (8/22/2018)!

Blurb:
Dragon shifter, Angus Callanach, is returning to his home realm after one of the Vampire Princes reopens the portal to Khoth. Having spent two hundred years as the majordomo at Zeum, he is ready to once again take up his mantle as the king of the Cuelebre. Life seems sublime when his millennia long search for the love of his life, Keira ends. That is, until he discovers she has no recollection of him or their relationship and she is firmly in the clutches
JodyL
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Angus

Loved this story about the loveable Angus. Angus has been the housekeeper/Butler for years at Zuem. He was on earth searching for his stolen mate Keira, for 1000 years. He finally got help from the Mack when she broke the sleeping curse that Kiera was under. With help from the Rowan sisters that blocked supernaturals from realizing that he was a dragon, he was able to get close to her. Angus finally saw her after all of this time with the Unseelie King Cyril.
He manages to get her alone but
Michelle Randall
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally in the ninth book we get to learn more of Angus' story. Angus in the dragon shifter king from Khoth, were Kryan and Mack got transported to and had most of their story. Angus has been stuck on earth for a thousand years looking for his mate Kierra, after she was kidnapped by Cryil and the portal back to Khoth was sealed.

Angus finally finds Kierra, but she doesn't remember him, or anything in fact, all her memories have been taken and she has spent the last year on the run with Cryil, so
Denise
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romances, paranormal
This was a bit different from the usual DWA story since it mostly takes place in Khoth and is about the beings in that realm. There are plenty of references and visits from the DWA.

If you remember, Angus used to be Zander's major domo and just recently got access to his realm again. He has been stuck in the Tehrex Realm for over a thousand years. He jumped through a portal while pursuing the evil Unseelie Cyril who had absconded with his mate, Keira. After searching for many years he was unable
Rosemary Hughes
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this as the last book in the Dark Alliance book 9-12 series.
Finally Angus the butler, who in previous centuries was King of Khoth, another realm to earth, where he was the leader of the dragons. Until his lady love was whisked away from him, into Earth's domain, and where he followed, only to be trapped, with no way home.
Finally, he has the help of the three witch triplets, who help him track his mate, and disguise his Dragon persona, so he could try to locate and retrieve his lady love.
Karen
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, Hot, Hot...

The story of the King of Khoth is fantastic. Trim and Julka have made Angus and Keira a great addition to the Dark Warrior Alliance series. Angus has searched for Keira for a thousand years and when he did find her it wasn't what he expected. They go back to Khoth to a changed world. Angus and Keira's love could withstand anything that's thrown at them. Love can conquer all.
Sarah Mitchell
Sep 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy this series. I'm glad to see this Dragon king get his story told. Only complaint is some noticeable typographical errors.

I cannot wait for the next installment of this series. This can be a standalone book, but I highly recommend reading the proceeding books in this series to understand the other characters.
InD'tale Magazine
The fantasy world is creative, beautiful and a marvel of nature! Keira's inner struggles are drawn out with a mix of anger, love, confusion and purpose to see her character make a full circle of growth.

Read full review in the 2018 April issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Angus has been searching for his mate for a very long time and finally is close to reuniting with Keira. Keira has been under a spell and finally was broken. When Angus and Keira are reunited she doesn’t remember anything but Angus will do anything to have her fall in love with him all over again. Angus & Keira were made for each other and I really enjoyed reading their story.
Susan
Mar 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
King of Khoth is the twelfth book in the Dark Warrior Alliance series. You really need to read book nine of the series prior to reading this one so you fully understand who and what Angus is. There is violence and sex. I was glad that we finally got to read the story about Angus.
Anne Richardson
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

This is a very entertaining read,great characters and a fast paced storyline.
Angus has been searching for his mate Keira for a thousand years. She had been held captive by Cyril the unseelie king .
Loved this book.
Robyn Shanks
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read!!!!!

I enjoyed this book. Keira has been taken from those she loves. Cyril has taken her from Angus & he's wiped her memories. Angus loves her & wants her back. I couldn't stop reading this book as it was so good. Thanks.
Linda Levine
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

I really enjoyed the romance. Angus is totally devoted to the woman he gave his heart to and would do anything to get her back. I loved watching him reclaim his love. The ending is a perfect way to complete the story.
Rhonda Sanborn
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As usual these authors did not dusappoint. I love the continuity of the series and the overlap in each story . This is a must read love story enduring over a thousand years. A love that was everlasting no matter the obstacles.
Karen Bennett
Sep 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A thousand year old love story

Angus finds his love, Keira. The only thing is she doesn't know who he is and doesn't trust him. Will he be able to win back her affection? Will Keira remember who is? Will Cyril be captured?
Terri West
Sep 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fab, really good to get to know Angus and his heartrending story. This is one of my favourite books in the series so far, These authors are among my favourite authors and they do not disappoint, love this series and can't wait for the next instalment! :)
Sue
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
LOVE Angus and Keira!!! Every book I say is my favorite until the next comes out. This ranks right up at the top. Such a great series.
Guylene
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cool dragon

Great story! Loved the main characters and the old group made an appearance. I see a new series coming from Angus and Kierra and the dragons of Koth.
Maggie Henley
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

I enjoyed reading how Agnus use patience to win Kiera heart. How he showed her how he felt and how he was willing to continue to fight for what he wanted.
Kasie Cupp
Sep 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Angus!

This book was AMAZING. I have always adored Angus and now I love him even more! But the next book will be my favorite I have a feeling.
Georgianna Skinner
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another winner

I love the way the authors keep each story fresh and new. I cannot wait to read the next one.
Carol
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Best in series so far. They are great together. Love how it brings others together.
Can’t wait to read next one.
Izzy
Jul 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Could have added a bit more drama but a good light read
Natalie
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
King of Khoth

I wish they had ended Cyril and his minions. So glad they got their happily ever after and she is able to give him children. I just love happy endings.
Peggy Church
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG

This book was great it matches the others in this series HOT SEXY funny another must READ loved loved loved it
Shirley Cushley
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Great storytelling.

There's action, fun and romance. What else do you need? Can't wait to read the next in the series. Great fun.
Crystal
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so glad that he finally got the happy ending he deserved. I do hope that they find that Cyril before anything can happen to the new dragonettes.
Joyce
Dec 26, 2017
lorraine
Aug 17, 2019
Sally Barnes
Jun 20, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• The Last Vampire: Book Two (The Last Vampire, #2)
  • Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2)
  • Tajael (Fallen Angels #1)
  • Jake (Immortals of New Orleans #8)
  • The Last Vampire: Book One (The Last Vampire, #1)
  • Saved Mate (Bloodline Warriors: Shadow, #5)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Curvy Match (Billionaire Shifters Club, #1)
  • Victor (A Vampire's Thirst, #1)
  • Quintus (Immortals of New Orleans, #9)
  • Lost Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #6.5)
  • The Billionaire Shifter's Second Chance (Billionaire Shifters Club, #3)
  • Dark Angel's Surrender (The Children of the Gods #16)
  • The Last Vampire: Book Three (The Last Vampire, #3)
  • The Soul Destroyer (The Soul Summoner #7)
  • Dark Dream’s Temptation (The Children of the Gods #26)
  • Alpha's Sun (Bad Boy Alphas #13)
  • Thunder Rolling (The Storm, #2)
  • Tarjen (Star-Crossed Alien Mail Order Brides, #4; Intergalactic Dating Agency, #49)
DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE SERIS
18. Ayil
19. Guild Master
COMING SOON: Maven - Book 20

DARK WARRIOR ALLIANCE BOX SETS

Dark Warrior Alliance (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Dream Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #1)
  • Mystik Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #2)
  • Pema's Storm (Dark Warrior Alliance, #3; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #1)
  • Isis' Betrayal (Dark Warrior Alliance, #4; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #2)
  • Deviant Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #5)
  • Suvi's Revenge (Dark Warrior Alliance, #6; Rowan Sisters' Trilogy, #3)
  • Scarred Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #7)
  • Hellbound Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #8)
  • Isobel (Dark Warrior Alliance, #9)
  • Rogue Warrior (Dark Warrior Alliance, #10)